[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

34 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

Good Morning chingu!! :D 

hhhhhhhh yeah the preview turned us crazy!! :lol:...this is 1 of 4 dramas I'm watching, 2 already ended yesterday one with a happy ending :D and one with a devastating ending:bawling: and Ruler and another one will end tomorrow :blink::( I'm sure we will have a happy ending for Ruler :wub: or I'll kill the writer :unamused: 

Ha ha..Good morning @sakura2016 and everyone (from my side of the world)

Just watched the drama with subbed..... love the intensity of the finale:

1. the scene of proving who's the real King

2. the negotiation between the King and DM (the King does show his charismatic really well)

and tonight we will be able to see another intense scenes...... the possibility of a revolt and the production of the antidote.

Love how Gon was able to touch HG's father's heart by asking him to protect her smile in order to help those who are affected by the poppy pill.  The only thing is, his condition before helping the King...

Till then.... 

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

LOL..is it Poison or something else. I think the preview had HS's voice asking if he should assassinate the King for DM since only he is in the position to do that. Also DM has asked the water carriers to sow discontent among people so that they would rebel and try to kill our King. I think we may get another action packed episode tomorrow and barely any OTP moments. *Le sigh*

BTW you guys, our darling CP has promised to give LS the antidote and set him free so he is not running away from anyone. :rolleyes: Our CP really.

Also, CP-GE scene was short but so sweet. Imma miss them although I won't miss the show. LOL. The way he gently admonished her for not taking care of her wounds and then took care of it himself. Oh man, where can I get a CP for myself? :lol:

give me the bodyguard and Water Bureau guy to kill them 1st thing....well we will still get OTP moments among all the action :wink: so we can handle it!! :wub: 

Lee Seon obviously is healed while running away so either he was saved by our King and he's running away from Dea Mok's men or he was saved by Dea Mok and running away from guards if he run away from the impresonement!! 

hhhhhhhh as long as you miss them that's good :lol::tongue: yeah he's so sweet and caring!! :blush: 

8 minutes ago, Katrina Abdul Talib said:

Preview we saw LS running off with an exasperated look. We know how cruel and vengeful DM can be, even slaughtered his own grand daughter. Did he threaten to kill LS's family to punish LS? Is LS running to try save their life?

And GE fainting and the horrified hurtful look on CP's face. Both wr very close to LS's little sister. May be just informed DM killed the whole family including LS? Just my 2 cents :D

hhhhhhhhh don't think so Lee Seon looked running from someone turning back when he saw something/someone infront of him so he's trying to hide I think!! and the sister and mother are inside the palace how can Dea Mok kill them and will all those officials go to our King to inform him about that?!! don't think so!!

11 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

its late! but the subs are out! gosh LS makes me frustrated up till the very end. He keeps thinking that CP is a liar and wants to get rid of him. Gosh never seen such a frustrating character

The other one is the First State Minister, gosh that guy is just so prideful. He doesnt fear like the rest of the ministers because he was not given the poppy poison. IRRITATING!

hhhhhhhhhhhhh I want to smack his useless skull to the wall now!! YAAAAAA ARE DUMB?!! HE STOPED YOU FROM TAKING THE POISON ALMOST DRANK WILLINGLY YOU USELESS STUPID PATHETIC DUMMY!! :rage: 

that's understandable why should he fear he knows he'll be saved by Dea Mok when time calls for it being one of his most loyal people!! 

the only link that subs are out in doesn't want to work for me for some reason!! :crazy:

15 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

its late! but the subs are out! gosh LS makes me frustrated up till the very end. He keeps thinking that CP is a liar and wants to get rid of him. Gosh never seen such a frustrating character

The other one is the First State Minister, gosh that guy is just so prideful. He doesnt fear like the rest of the ministers because he was not given the poppy poison. IRRITATING!

It seems from the preview the very last line (I cannot tell who said it its either HS or LS?) asking DM if he should assassinate CP. SO it seems that DM has gone from using the people to rebel, to eventually some assassination attempt. THIS MAN IS FRUSTRATING AS WELL!

I cant figure out the order of events base on the preview, and base on the text preview. I think that is all we will get.

Rebellion or some sort (or the initial stage of a rebellion)

Antidote

Assassination Attempt -> maybe GE gets hurt

Final face off -> CP vs DM (I think)

Royal ceremony

Final OTP moment

As for LS, sigh I cant tell if he will be redeem, right now. I rather he die but yes it is better if he lives FOR THE SAKE OF IS MOTHER AND SISTER.

good thing is his rebel plan failed that's good no assassination will fail too since our King isn't weak and has the strongest guards!! :wink::naughty: 

it can go in that order!! :wub: and right now I only wanthim to live for his family and our King who feels guilty for him as it is so dying will make our King feel more guilt which I don't want him to feel!! :(

16 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Ha ha..Good morning @sakura2016 and everyone (from my side of the world)

Just watched the drama with subbed..... love the intensity of the finale:

1. the scene of proving who's the real King

2. the negotiation between the King and DM (the King does show his charismatic really well)

and tonight we will be able to see another intense scenes...... the possibility of a revolt and the production of the antidote.

Love how Gon was able to touch HG's father's heart by asking him to protect her smile in order to help those who are affected by the poppy pill.  The only thing is, his condition before helping the King...

Till then.... 

I'm dying to watch it with subs but can't find subs yet ahhhhhhhhh

our King is really charismatic isn't he!! :wub::wub::wub: 

I'm looking forward to the final face-off between our King and Dea Mok and destroying his dear Pyunsoohwe and all his plans :naughty: 

finally he agreed and I knew it would be for Hwa Gun :) but what's his condition?.....

till the chingu!! :D 

58 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

yeah I can see it which is turning me crazy wanting to know WHY!! :blink: good thing we will get the answer tomorrow and will be solved tomorrow as well so no big worries :D 

maybe guards were everywhere or like you said he saw his guard with Dea Mok or more reasonably Dea Mok's men (since Dea Mok won't be walking the streets like that) and find out who his "loyal" guard actually is?!! :naughty: 

hhhhhhhhhh I'd love that but our King is toooooooooooo kind to force feed anyone poison even Dea Mok!! *sigh* 

Good Morning chingu!! :D 

hhhhhhhh yeah the preview turned us crazy!! :lol:...this is 1 of 4 dramas I'm watching, 2 already ended yesterday one with a happy ending :D and one with a devastating ending:bawling: and Ruler and another one will end tomorrow :blink::( I'm sure we will have a happy ending for Ruler :wub: or I'll kill the writer :unamused: 

hhhhhhhhh yeah now we really need antidotes ourselves :lol: 

yeah, that spoiler was really helpful wasn't it :D:wub:...like you said if Lee Seon doesn't stop with blaming our King for everything in his life he'll never turn bak!!

Hope so too!! :wub: 

I am betting on him coming to know about HS and running back to the palace to stop the assassination attempt. And lol if DM is behind poisoning GE then CP will forcefeed Dm the poppy pills himself.

29 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

It seems from the preview the very last line (I cannot tell who said it its either HS or LS?) asking DM if he should assassinate CP. SO it seems that DM has gone from using the people to rebel, to eventually some assassination attempt. THIS MAN IS FRUSTRATING AS WELL!

I cant figure out the order of events base on the preview, and base on the text preview. I think that is all we will get.

Rebellion or some sort (or the initial stage of a rebellion)

Antidote

Assassination Attempt -> maybe GE gets hurt

Final face off -> CP vs DM (I think)

Royal ceremony

Final OTP moment

As for LS, sigh I cant tell if he will be redeem, right now. I rather he die but yes it is better if he lives FOR THE SAKE OF IS MOTHER AND SISTER.

LS is so blind. He truly trusts that HS. I can't wait for him to find out about HS tomorrow and repent. I think his redemption is coming. He will save CP from the assassination attempt. And from all the hints today, he may survive it to live HEA with his family.

My guess is the same but I think the ceremony will have the assassination attempt since we saw LS in the same clothes in the ceremony and GE may get hurt before it. Most probably LS will look to save GE and not CP.

22 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

give me the bodyguard and Water Bureau guy to kill them 1st thing....well we will still get OTP moments among all the action :wink: so we can handle it!! :wub: 

Lee Seon obviously is healed while running away so either he was saved by our King and he's running away from Dea Mok's men or he was saved by Dea Mok and running away from guards if he run away from the impresonement!! 

hhhhhhhh as long as you miss them that's good :lol::tongue: yeah he's so sweet and caring!! :blush: 

hhhhhhhhh don't think so Lee Seon looked running from someone turning back when he saw something/someone infront of him so he's trying to hide I think!! and the sister and mother are inside the palace how can Dea Mok kill them and will all those officials go to our King to inform him about that?!! don't think so!!

Yeah, I want a kiss. LOL.

Nah, DM's men are very busy to be running behind LS.

BTW guys, HG's dad seems to resent CP..now I am scared he may ask for something for HG from CP in exchange.

4 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

I'm dying to watch it with subs but can't find subs yet ahhhhhhhhh

our King is really charismatic isn't he!! :wub::wub::wub: 

I'm looking forward to the final face-off between our King and Dea Mok and destroying his dear Pyunsoohwe and all his plans :naughty: 

finally he agreed and I knew it would be for Hwa Gun :) but what's his condition?.....

till the chingu!! :D 

Sending you the link...:blush: through the message....

As for the condition.... we'll have to have another round of guessing again.. ha ha until tonight

There's a possibility it is related to his father (this is just a guess) ^_^

see you tonight chinggu..

@YourHighness . @kaoriharang haha at this point..whether it is poison or not..i just want them to resolve it all in one episode at least so that we can transition to ep 40 with a bit more ease. My mind is so blank that i can't even figure out what is who or who is what haha

@sakura2016 LS is still too lost in his own greed. I am just thinking of his family now :( how his mom cried and KM pleaded with him..sad!

Off to watch subs now. Be back later :)

Just finished watching the episode ... The only thing which interested me ... somebody in the preview said: You are the only one left to take revenge? Who said that? Didn't sound like Seung Ho's voice. LS? Does he die as well? 

12 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Just finished watching the episode ... The only thing which interested me ... somebody in the preview said: You are the only one left to take revenge? Who said that? Didn't sound like Seung Ho's voice. LS? Does he die as well? 

I am still waiting for subs. 

Hm..i think some of us speculated HS??

13 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

I am betting on him coming to know about HS and running back to the palace to stop the assassination attempt. And lol if DM is behind poisoning GE then CP will forcefeed Dm the poppy pills himself.

LS is so blind. He truly trusts that HS. I can't wait for him to find out about HS tomorrow and repent. I think his redemption is coming. He will save CP from the assassination attempt. And from all the hints today, he may survive it to live HEA with his family.

if he do that I'll love him, I guarantee you that!! :wink:...hhhhhhhhhh but still our King won't force feed it to him but will punish him severely for sure!! 

but he should see what's before his eyes, our King saved him from killing himself by almost drinking the poison knowing he's die but still think he wants to get rid of him? come on, if he wanted that he would've let him drink the poison or order him to get beheaded at the spot!! 

My guess is the same but I think the ceremony will have the assassination attempt since we saw LS in the same clothes in the ceremony and GE may get hurt before it. Most probably LS will look to save GE and not CP.

I think so too!! it's a good opportunity since he can hide between the mass of people before trying to kill our King and while trying to escape!!

Yeah, I want a kiss. LOL.

Nah, DM's men are very busy to be running behind LS.

BTW guys, HG's dad seems to resent CP..now I am scared he may ask for something for HG from CP in exchange.

we all want a kiss!! :tongue::wub: 

hhhhhhhh maybe!! :lol: 

I'm sure he blames him for Hwa Gun's death but let's hope he won't turn twisted too after all!! 

18 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Sending you the link...:blush: through the message....

As for the condition.... we'll have to have another round of guessing again.. ha ha until tonight

There's a possibility it is related to his father (this is just a guess) ^_^

see you tonight chinggu..

thank you soooooo much chingu!! FINALLY it's working for me!! :w00t: will go watch it after this post :D:w00t: 

I have no idea what he can ask for, just hoping he won't turn twisted on us by the very end!! Istill hope for that!! good thing the answer and resolution will come tomorrow so we won't need to worry much!! :D 

see you later chingu!! :wink: 

20 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@YourHighness . @kaoriharang haha at this point..whether it is poison or not..i just want them to resolve it all in one episode at least so that we can transition to ep 40 with a bit more ease. My mind is so blank that i can't even figure out what is who or who is what haha

@sakura2016 LS is still too lost in his own greed. I am just thinking of his family now :( how his mom cried and KM pleaded with him..sad!

Off to watch subs now. Be back later :)

let's hope for that :wink: 

feel sad for them indeed!! :( 

me too!! :D wee you later then :wink: 

23 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

off to watch with subs now will try to answer that after finishing watching!! :wink: 

off fo now to my episodes!! :w00t: 

The rating is out!!

Ep 35: 13.2% (+ 0.4)
Ep 36: 14.5% (- 0.4)

If Wednesday rating is this high, can I be a little bit positive for the last episode? I'm really hoping for 17% *finger-crossed*

Can't believe tomorrow is the last episode & writers have yet to give conclusion for antidote! Everything should have been tied up today, leaving tomorrow for epilogue only! BTW MC should teach GE martial arts. Today should have been GE's heroic day by finding the pot. As usual writers made her look weak as she started cringing from swords! MC ended up looking cooler instead! I like MC but got confused whose the heroine in the show! Shouldn't be hoping for any OTP scenes tomorrow. That bridge spoiler should be it; last 2 mins in the episode! :mellow:

Ruler last OST - Part 18 to be released this afternoon. :heart:

Source: http://star.mbn.co.kr/view.php?year=2017&no=469323&refer=portal

image_readtop_2017_469323_14998990642954

1499898740455896.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ruler: Master of the Mask" hits double digits

photo867254.jpg

"Ruler: Master of the Mask" remained in first place.

According to Nielsen Korea, the MBC drama "Ruler: Master of the Mask" rated 13.2% and 14.5%.

This is 0.4% more and 0.4% lesser than the previous episodes. "Ruler: Master of the Mask" is the only drama with double digits.

***skipped unrelated***

http://www.hancinema.net/ruler-master-of-the-mask-hits-double-digits-107813.html

a bunch of my friends text me saying "Ruler reached 20%!!!!" I had to explain to them the difference between Seoul & Nationwide Ratings and they were so upset because they all assumed they would see the main cast for the fansigning event through pics.

SIGH...I'm as disappointed as them LOL but the fact that Seoul reached a 20.3% alone is pretty good but nationwide only matters /:

HOPEFULLY tomorrow, we can at least inch away from the 14% and break into 15% for the final episode! I am glad that the hard work for the cast & crew is being paid off by breaking into 14% three times (:

20% in Seoul?! Shouldn't they do the fan sign then?! 

They didn't specify the region did they?! :lol:

7 minutes ago, joyspartace said:

a bunch of my friends text me saying "Ruler reached 20%!!!!" I had to explain to them the difference between Seoul & Nationwide Ratings and they were so upset because they all assumed they would see the main cast for the fansigning event through pics.

SIGH...I'm as disappointed as them LOL but the fact that Seoul reached a 20.3% alone is pretty good but nationwide only matters /:

HOPEFULLY tomorrow, we can at least inch away from the 14% and break into 15% for the final episode! I am glad that the hard work for the cast & crew is being paid off by breaking into 14% three times (:

Well if it reached 20% in Seoul ... then they should do it in Seoul at least! Fair is fair! :tongue:

BTW! See! I loved Queen for a reason! :lol: She could have told the half truth but I guess she wanted to repent as well. I knew she was funny for a reason ... hahaha 

I dislike writers for making CP - correction - King disrobe in front of GE while everyone's present! That led to her averting eyes and looking at LS instead!  Poor girl must be chanting "wedding night, wedding night" in her mind! :lol: 

Speaking of LS - He doesn't get it, does he? When he was about to drink the poison and GE stopped him ... I could read his mind in his evil smile ... for a second, he thought of drinking it and impressing GE and she will mourn him like she did her beloved. OMG!! That's wasn't it ... Talk about picking the wrong signals!! 

MC & Gon are so cool!! They should become GE's people and teach her some martial arts!! While CP has CW!! They can guard her, which they do!! 

Sometimes I wish there was indeed a second season with these cool characters!! 

Oh btw, did you guys notice CP defending GE's character today? Five bucks for guessing it right! Guess he knows her better than us. Wish it came earlier ... kinda slap to antiGE knetizens. Lol

I wrote such a long post, only for it not to be posted because my phone decides to crash at the last moment LOL. Now, I will have to remember all I wanted to say.

CP/LS confrontation: This was quite the tug of war here. CP didn’t speak much and I feel like that was the purpose of it. He is confident in his truth, and knows there is nothing for him to hide. Unlike LS, CP knows how to remain his posture and showed no fear even when ministers kept questioning him left to right. LS, we can easily see is shaken and scared, knowing he has everything to hide, and lose. I am glad they went  back and forth on the tug of war, and am glad it didn’t take up the entire episode to do it. Of course. They made GE find the pot slower which added anxiety to my poor soul. I would have just dropped all those vases onto the ground haha. I am glad CP is now back on the throne. Finally.

LS: This man. Sighs. No matter how much I hate his choices and guts, I couldn’t help but tear up a bit when he was in that dungeon alone, screaming crazily then realizing the sorrow within GE’s eyes. I don’t know if he felt like GE allowed him to get arrested, or that he hurt her enough to make her cry like that? I also teared up when WB teared up, watching his student laugh crazily the way he did, lying through his teeth, trying to own what is not his. LS and GE are both his prideful students. And here he is, having to watch his student go down the wrong path. How hurt he must be as the teacher, to feel he didn’t teach well enough to help him stray from the darker path. The scene when CP talks to LS from the dungeon, was quite sad too : CP who still sees LS as his friend and LS who still sees him as an enemy. It is really sad that LS fails to realize there are people who love him genuinely. Perhaps, that is why I cried a bit with LS while he was crying and screaming too. He knows he lost but will not admit. Sadly, he is still in the dark about the ‘truth’ too: HS. Once he finds out that CP did not use or abandon him, then maybe his guilt will finally kick in. But moreover, I cried more for CP. There is no King who can have a bigger heart than he does, who forgives even when that someone does not seek forgiveness. When he told LS “You will always be my friend..” I felt so sad knowing that he very well still considers LS as his first friend. And he still wants to save him. I even found myself talking to Jeonha from the phone screen, saying “Jeonha, he will not come back.” Haha. I get pretty lost in the drama when I am very involved in what is going on. Jeonha holds his friendship so dear that it hurts me to know LS is doing the exact opposite. He takes everything for granted, and thinks no one will love him anymore since he is now discovered.  He thinks the only person he loves is GE. Sometimes, he loves GE more than he does his mother or KM. But it was his mother who begged for his life, and it was Jeonha who told her “How can I make my friend’s mother sad..” Jeonha is such a considerate person, who holds onto his love ones so dearly unlike LS who will not loosen up his tight grips on what is not his, and instead love those who loves him in return. He is so fixed on being King, and having that title, and owning everything, that when he crumbled, he didn’t want to go alone. He stated that everyone will die with him who is on the pill too. From how I see it, LS is a person scared to be alone and unloved, unwanted. What he fails to see is he is not alone. He is loved and wanted. LS wanted to fill a void in his life. What he did was give himself more voids. As for the preview, it does not sound like he is the one asking to assassinate the king. I am thinking..HS? But if so, does that mean DM is dead? Hm. At this point, LS can still go both ways. I really cannot predict which path he will choose in tomorrow’s episode. But hopefully, he will choose the right one so that he can learn to let go.

I am not surprised it is so hard to make the antidotes. For a poison that compasses a 2 in 1 combination, it will be hard to find the right antidote. Daddy HG’s condition, I feel, will be for his father. It can’t be for his daughter unless it is to restore her honor?. So..finally, the writers let us know that Gon did love HG. Well, we all knew that. But letting us know so late doesn’t change anything. To me, I find that Gon is one of the warmest guy in PS. He loved HG but would rather her be happy. He knows at the status he has, he cannot love her. So he allows her to love who she wants to love, while protecting and listening to everything she tells him about CP. Total opposite of LS when it comes to GE. It’s ironic that the coldest guy has warmth, and the guy who should have warmth, is actually pretty cold.

DM is still standing pretty strong with an advantage at this episode so I am wondering just how is Jeonha planning to bring him down. And I hope he remembers bringing DM down doesn’t mean PS is gone. We still have those Dark Vaders in the cave too. How will he even know who those peeps are when they are in cloaks and masks? :blink::huh:

CP and GE: These two..melts me away like marshmallows. Sneaking a little OTP moment for us was so refreshing to see from all the politics. How much loving can these two get, whose words speak the sweetest, and gestures are the most tender and caring?:wub: Love Love and Love how Jeonha notices her scars (just like we asked haha) and tends to it, teasing her “At this rate, how can I ever leave you alone?” awwwww! and her thanking him for saving LS and him asking her “Did you think I will kill Lee Seon?” She smiles and shakes her head no. Full mutual understanding and trust right there!  And him caressing her, saying “From now on, you will never cry because of me.” OMG! is this a valentine’s day special or something? My heart flutters! Please, these two have got to have a happy ending together! Even with all the politics, these two still makes me melt with their words and gestures.  It is easy to see why Jeonha is so worried when GE faints in tomorrow’s episode. These two love each other more than any King and Queen I have ever watched onscreen!:wub::wub:

Wow. The final episode is tomorrow. Bring it on!

Awww..so happy for the ratings! Ruler fighting! Please let it go higher tomorrow!

FINALLY I managed to finish watching the episode(s)!! my connexion drove me crazy that I wanted to kill it more than I wished to kill LeeSeon and Dea Mok!! :crazy: hhhhhhhhhh

3 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:
3 hours ago, jakey09 said:

I am still waiting for subs. 

Hm..i think some of us speculated HS??

I listened to that partmany times but couldn't tell who it was!! it's not the bodyguard he talked later asking Dea Mok if he should kill our King (I'll kill him myself for thinking of it) but the one who tolde someone he's the only left person who can take revenge had a different voice than those I can recall in the drama!! hmmmmmmmm

2 hours ago, wingki13 said:

The rating is out!!

Ep 35: 13.2% (+ 0.4)
Ep 36: 14.5% (- 0.4)

If Wednesday rating is this high, can I be a little bit positive for the last episode? I'm really hoping for 17% *finger-crossed*

2 hours ago, joyspartace said:

another 14% rating! it's a first on a Wednesday for Ruler!! 

Lets hope we can go out with a bang for tomorrow's finale!!!! 

Ep 37: 13.2%

EP 38: 14.5%

thank you so much for rating news chingudeull!! :wub: 

that's great new :D:w00t: let's hope for the best and keep supporting Ruler till the very end!! Ruler Fighting!! :heart: 

2 hours ago, rhaps said:

I've watched the newest episodes! Yay!

Well, what can I say, despite some things that I don't really like about these episodes, there are more things that I like more. Here are my thoughts :

- like I said, I wish that WB /GE would find the cure, instead of getting it from Gon. After a 2nd thought, I think it's better to have things happening like in the drama : they failed. Afterall, if the antidote was that easy to make, then the late King / other officials would have tried something like that themselves, right ? Then again, I still prefer if the King (he's not CP anymore) can get it by his own efforts, instead of just having others to give it to him (with conditions. What .. to make HG as the late Queen? Or the be a good King for the people? ) . I was thinking that perhaps HG's father could come to the King and said that he wrote down the prescription of the antidote and kept it somewhere (perhaps in Pyunsoo's headquarter), so the King had to get it by himself. DM is a very thoughtful guy, so he won't write it down anymore, while HG's father can write it down, just in case, considering how evil DM is and can do anything even to his own family.

I guess I just want to see the King makes some contribution for gaining the antidote, and not just several failed attempts. Then again, despite my dislike about this, I still think that the writers are quite logical this time,and I give them credit for that. It is also very understandable if the King needs help from Pyunsoo's people on this mater

- I like the scenes when CP-LS were trying to proof their identities, but why should QD admit that she had poisoned CP ?? Oh well, I'm still okay with that. I'm happy enough that it needed several proofs to show that CP was indeed the King, which finally lead to the plasenta jar. And after GE found it, I honestly thought ,"Please, don't make her entering the room just like that. That place should be guarded by soldiers". And thankfully, the drama did show that there were officials on the way. Phew ..

- Yay for MC and Gon in action! They should have done it more. Now, I'm SO waiting for HS fighting Gon ..HUHUHU .. ^_^ .. please please please let them fight! It's okay to throw in Gon too, but the bodyguard of King vs the fake King is cool enough. :ph34r:

- Oh, and I like the detail when the King asked about how many power that the Pyunsoo had. The minister said that it was 1000 vs 3000 (King), but the 1000 one was consisted of elite fighters. We've always told that Pyunsoo was powerful, so it's good that the drama finally told us about the Pyunsoo's 'greatness' in quantity.

- Hmm .. what else .. Ok, I have to go now. Will write again later!

I would've loved it too if they managed to find the cure by themselves with no help from Pyunsoohwe but like you said it's more logical this way plus our King is trying to help and save everyone including Pyunsoohwe members who can't be saved for lack of antidotes so having help from a Pyunsoohwe member is understandable and deserved!! :wink:

I actually admired and loved the Queen when she revealed that she was the one who tried to kill our King when he was a baby!! at 1st I didn't get why but with subs I understand why now, no one knew of the poisoning incident with everyone being told that the baby CP was severely ill instead with Woo Bo being fired back then with the royal doctor for "not treating the baby CP the right way" so Woo Bo's testimoney and claim of our King being poisoned as a child and having a healing crises isn't valuable but with the Queen being a royalty and one of few who can really know what happened back then the testimoney and fact that the baby CP was poisoned years ago is acceptable and believable now!! side note, Ga Eun has a strong patience and she a real lady, I would've smashed all jars in the greenhouse in her stead!! :lol: 

yeah, they were supper cool WOA....I want that too and more action for our King too :wink: 

hhhhhhh finally we knew now!! :lol: 

see you later chingu!! :D 

1 hour ago, Chellsee said:

CP looks more handsome in the king red robe.  :heart:

BTS photos....  :blush:

Hide contents

is he? he's ALWAYS HANDSOME!! :wink::blush: thank you so much for the pics :wub: loved his different King robe that he met Dea Mok with :wub::wub::wub: and he's so adorable hugging Dea Mok :o hhhhhhhhh :wub: 

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

Can't believe tomorrow is the last episode & writers have yet to give conclusion for antidote! Everything should have been tied up today, leaving tomorrow for epilogue only! BTW MC should teach GE martial arts. Today should have been GE's heroic day by finding the pot. As usual writers made her look weak as she started cringing from swords! MC ended up looking cooler instead! I like MC but got confused whose the heroine in the show! Shouldn't be hoping for any OTP scenes tomorrow. That bridge spoiler should be it; last 2 mins in the episode! :mellow:

loved your idea!! now our King can promote the guisang to be the Queen's martial arts teacher :wink: hhhhhhh 

don't think she looked weak, it's understandable to back off from swords that are raised against her especially when she know they'll really kill her and/or take the jar for her that is our King's only hope to get his throne and identity back and need need to live and keep it safe to get it to our King and help him with it, we can see she was scared/worried but still trying to think of a way to be able to go pass them and Gon and the Guisang came in at the right time!! :D 

but Ga Eun fainted so we may get another bed scene :tongue::wink: and we have royal ceremoney as well :wink::wub: 

1 hour ago, Chellsee said:

Ruler last OST - Part 18 to be released this afternoon. :heart:

awwww can't wait for it!! :D 

this is last OST along last episode of our drama though :( 

40 minutes ago, herina_90 said:

They apoarently crossed 20% in Seoul though.  Is that enough for fansign? *hopeful*

If not maybe it will go up today :tongue: 

hhhhhhhhh I was thinking about the same thing!! it crosses 20% in Seoul so they can hold a fansin in Seou right?!! we just want fansign!! hhhhhhhhh :tongue: 

let's hope it will!! Ruler Fighting!! :heart: 

Archived