[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

3 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

Oh yeah! I want to slap him as well. You know CP chingu, he probably think LS turned out this way because of him :( such a kindness. That scene where the mother and KM begged for LS's life was just so sad. GOSH LS!

It looks more like LS escaping and then turning back? I am not sure if it is pertaining to GE.

My guess is that it is stress perhaps? Base on the text preview from @findit DM is going to use the people and some of the ministers to pressure CP.

They know CP won't give in unless they target GE. And dunno..but LS running away from DM's people donot make sense right now since they are readying themselves for war and LS is an insignificant person for them.

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, herina_90 said:

I wish it was stress, but CP looks too sad/desperate for it t just be that. I actually want the fainting spell to be part of the poison/antidote story though! She was the key to CP's real identity proof, and now key to connect CP with the ministers! (hopefully)

@joyspartace I noticed it was #1 on naver just went the ep ended!

Yeah I really hope it is stress, I really dont need anymore poisons now that we are going to get the antidote.

3 minutes ago, googleme said:

Hmmm,, GE doesnt seem to be in pain when she fainted, so maybe not poisoned. But why would she faint infront of the ministers? Somehow i feel like its from hearing a very bad news (but im usually wrong LOL) 

Dont tell me the leaked OTP scene is only 5 minute long?  They walk while holding hand for 4 minute, look into each other eyes for 10 sec and then face the sky for 50 sec. 

Hmmm good point, it does seem so. Maybe it is hearing about the riot or something? Or someone dying?

really 5 mins?! NO PLEASEEEE if it is like 8-9 mins I can still live with it!

1 minute ago, YourHighness . said:

They know CP won't give in unless they target GE. And dunno..but LS running away from DM's people donot make sense right now since they are readying themselves for war and LS is an insignificant person for them.

if that is the case, then DM is weaker than I thought? enough with targetting GE gosh! Fight one to one with CP instead. Cowards are the ones that use the weaker ones! But we shall see tomorrow. I have no doubt we will get a happy ending!

Thanks to you all for the live recapping. I feel I'm going to love today's episode(s), although I hope they have not poisoned GE, this would be way too much! Perhaps she's been through too much and/or I agree with the theory that something must have happened to LS. To be honest, even if our (now yes) KING has freed him, it doesn't mean he doesn't have enemies.

I for one would think that DM has a hidden ace up his sleeve and that he's sent HS (the guard) to find LS to kill him, or that LS himself is looking for HS as he thinks it's his last ally left, and perhaps finds HS in the company of DM as they plan to use the people to rise against the King. LS might be running from HS as well as hoping to reach the palace to inform them but by the time he makes it to the palace he's badly injured and dies right after warning them. This would explain GE's reaction as well as our King's pained look. 

It could also serve as a convoluted way to sort-of-redeem LS to the audience. 

Just now, findit said:

For the first time in 2 months, I'm thinking about dropping this drama :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

I'm just speechless....

dont chingu! we are almost near the end! I really dont think the writers will put such stupid stunts! bear with it for YSH and KSH!

2 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

Yeah I really hope it is stress, I really dont need anymore poisons now that we are going to get the antidote.

Hmmm good point, it does seem so. Maybe it is hearing about the riot or something? Or someone dying?

really 5 mins?! NO PLEASEEEE if it is like 8-9 mins I can still live with it!

if that is the case, then DM is weaker than I thought? enough with targetting GE gosh! Fight one to one with CP instead. Cowards are the ones that use the weaker ones! But we shall see tomorrow. I have no doubt we will get a happy ending!

DM is desperate..so he is bound to be predictable and weak. LOL.

36 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

urgh! LS what is wrong with you?! @sakura2016 whhhy do I even bother to feel pity for him?

*headache*

what I'm saying!! :rolleyes:<_<

35 minutes ago, joyspartace said:

CP & GE are hugging. 

LS's mom and sister are visiting him in jail.

hes still crazy in front of them.

IM CRYING!!!! His sister stays back and says that their home is warm. IM CRYING!!!! They're gonna wait for him!

I'm only feeling sorry for his sister, mother our King and Ga eun who still care for him!! :(

30 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Wow.... the King vs DM negotiating?

They look grand

WOA!! there face-oof moment is always intense!! 

29 minutes ago, herina_90 said:

DM looks pissed about something, when talking bout the people. saving the people? 

CP must have triggered his memory about something in his past

I WANT TO SEE IT to love our King more and laugh at Dea Mok who lost him self and goal!!

28 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

haha! this is really a fast pace episode! We manage to get our otp moment as well chingu!

hhhhhhhh we're lucky today!! :D:wub: 

27 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Gon's begging HG's father to help our King against PYG.

He's seeing our King.

The end.

he's going to help our King now?!! :w00t: 

27 minutes ago, joyspartace said:

HG's is meeting the CP, he tells him that he knows how to make the antidote. 

End of episode.

UHM THE PREVIEW??????

GE LOOKS AS IF SHE FELT SOMETHING AND FAINTED. CP CLENCHED ONTO HER AS HE CRIES?! 

WHY DID SHE FAINT?!! :scream: 

6 minutes ago, googleme said:

Hmmm,, GE doesnt seem to be in pain when she fainted, so maybe not poisoned. But why would she faint infront of the ministers? Somehow i feel like its from hearing a very bad news (but im usually wrong LOL) 

Dont tell me the leaked OTP scene is only 5 minute long?  They walk while holding hand for 4 minute, look into each other eyes for 10 sec and then face the sky for 50 sec. 

Maybe she is expecting. 

But why CP's crying? So yeah you could be right - bad news. Didn't look like poisonous type fainting to me either. 

From the preview it looks like the ministers were begging CP to join DM and GE came in then, maybe to tell them that the antidote was ready. She must have looked a bit sick because CP looked at her inquiringly and must have gone to her, when she clutched her chest and fell in CP's arms.

@vangsweetie637 of course i am!

BTW I'm back! I've been busy these days, so i haven't read and reply anything but i read the live recap for today ep!!!!

For me today episodes was good, and good too since HG's father made some help to our King, at the same time a bit pity.. Why? cause i hope the medical team would find antidote without help from ex PSH. Well, maybe because we've seen our King had been helped many times by HG and Gon before, so i got a bit upset (?) about the antidote making. But it's not good if the writers make the medical team find antidotes. Why? Because in Joseon era, its only right that the one who make the poison is the one knows the antidote. Especially the poppy poison isn't for sale anywhere right? It's like the patent for PSH. So the story in this ep is just right for me.

About the OTP moments today. Although it was only a little time for our OTP tonight... but i like it so much. it was very sweet.

And about the preview! I must admit the writers are bad to us. But i dont think they make sad ending. And GE doesnt seem to eat the antidotes, she doenst vomit blood. It looks like she fainted after hearing some news. I hope my opinion remains true about the preview. If it isn't... let me kill the writers.

After a 30min contest WHO-IS-THE-KING... there's no result. And finally GE comes... Done. Well,although I guessed that GE is the only way to prove the king, I'm still surprised. Cant believe writers are so creative LMAO

All the spot light of that 30min is the tear of KSH and the look of L. I mean GE and LS. If they were developed better, they will rule the show with that moment.

And the antidote thing..... I'll be surprised if it was WB who find out the antidote LMAO. Of course it must be HG's dad. Why? Bcs we are watching Ruler and this is how the show runs since ep 1 LMAO

5 minutes ago, googleme said:

WAIT, if GE fainted.... doesnt that mean we have one more bed scene?!? :tongue: hahahah

oh were CP's nurses her! I LIKE IT :blush:

2 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

From the preview it looks like the ministers were begging CP to join DM and GE came in then, maybe to tell them that the antidote was ready. She must have looked a bit sick because CP looked at her inquiringly and must have gone to her, when she clutched her chest and fell in CP's arms.

Well previews are always misleading anyways. So I am just going to concentrate on tomorrow's episode without thinking too much about the preview. Hmmm could be? Working throughout but CP looked really frighten though, so I am not too sure about his expression.

Just now, jakey09 said:

Maybe she is expecting. 

But why CP's crying? So yeah you could be right - bad news. Didn't look like poisonous type fainting to me either. 

Woah, he just claimed his throne... maybe the plot isnt the only one that is moving so fast :wink:

Hmmm, because its GE? CP is so emotional when it comes to GE. So my bet is.... LS is dying/injured

29 minutes ago, andy78 said:

HG DAD IN FRONT OF SUN...HE WILL GIVE HIM THE ANTIDOTE ...HE HAS A REQUEST OUR KING ASKED HIM WHAT HE WANTS...END OF EP

what condition?!! hmmmm

30 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Oh no! In preview, GE fainted in CP's arms. What happened to her?? Conflicts still brewing for tomorrow's episode, and it seems like LS will have a chance to redeem himself since it seems that he will find out something that is important and act on it to save the day.

I won't say no if he can do something other than blaming our King!!

27 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Im scared of the preview... I saw GE faint. I think its because she's been touching the poppy's too much...AISH!!! if only it was a dramacliche where the female leads faints because she's pregnant. :joy: Then I'd be happy but NOOOOOO! drama just has to throw one more angst to get at us :crazy:

but she was using something like gloves plus she didn't have red marks on her so what is it? a common poison aside from poppy pills?!! :crazy:

28 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

OKAY OKAY, I know this sounds horrible BUT what happens if HG's father is the one that poisoned GE? I mean, if he found out CP loved GE. And he believe CP caused his daughter's death? I REALLY HOPE NOT. but :S

don't think so!! he's not that kind of a person, he didn't try to kill our King who he see as the reason for his daughter's death will he kill Ga Eun who did nothing wrong? he's not a twisted mind person!!

Archived