[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

19 hours ago, deori said:

OMG, I can see JE poster clearly :lol::wub:

Cameramen, thank u for nice shooting :lol:

19 hours ago, deori said:

OMG, I can see JE poster clearly :lol::wub:

Cameramen, thank u for nice shooting :lol:

Pyeha, behave... someone is watching behind  :D 

• Like 9

Honestly after viewing all the happy crumbs and seeing JE's latest Instagram post being liked by JG finally I'm so happy. But what was that question about JHB, the reporter totally annoyed me. 

Spoiler

His reaction I don't know really. I can't read it. Is he not saying anything because he's in a relationship and he wants to keep it personal or he's not saying anything until he can commit to being in a relationship? I was a just a little disappointed to hear her name again. Should I be glad about his reaction of not admitting directly? Or does not admitting means he is still dating her. I'm confused. Argh. I really believe in JoonU. 

• Like 10

JoonGi and Jieun to continue liking each other's IG posts!  

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. MLSHR to make it to the next round of Soompi's 2016 K-Dramas Contest! cheerleader-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. News we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 900 pages! impatient-smiley-emoticon.gif

3. The TRUTH to be finally revealed soon-with-rightwards-arrow-above.pngfingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

4. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to be happy with the decision he makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

5. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and show the world that she is at her happiest. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

6. Return of JoonGi's eye smiles. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

7. Everyone who does not like JoonU and those with evil plans to live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

8. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to prove that things are not always what they seem to be.

9. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

10. Success for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds. detective-smiley-emoticon.gif

11. Jieun to upgrade her housekeeping skills to prepare herself for domestic life. sweeping-smiley-emoticon.gif  housewife-cooking.gif     cleaning-windows-smiley-emoticon.gif

12. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

13. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

14. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 16

These two Chincha, they really make me come out of hiding. I was over the moon and back after seeing the little JG ssambap dance with JE's poster and now he's liked her post ...the first non promotional and non MLSHR related post he's ever liked at that. 'Omo! 

• Like 13

Howdy. I haven't posted on this here public forum since the 10th century, but I was compelled to make myself known again due to the OTP gettin' wild on Insta again. In summary:

- IU liking two LJG posts in quick succession (for the first time since their dating rumours); 

- LJG posting a video featuring a cameo from IU's cf (promoting the same Chamisul soju she claimed, during their SAF "best couple" awards speech, to drink with LJG, no less!); 

- followed by LJG liking her post for the first time since the scandal (and the first personal post of hers to be liked by him, period)

My opinion of the above:

tenor.gif

I'm not sure about before 900 pages, but it looks like the truth will indeed be coming out soon enough. (Would love to spill more tea... but it ain't for public consumption quite just yet. Until that day, let's happily stew in suspense. XOXO.)

• Like 19

The Chamisul soju was a definite give away! I still remember JoonU's reaction during the SAF best couple awards. Maybe every time he drank soju he thought of the times JE drank with him. 

I find JE's highlights on the book interesting too: "don't be shy, don't hold it in, don't turn it down" is it a hint to someone?

• Like 14

On 7/19/2017 at 9:25 AM, postnihilism said:

I'm not sure about before 900 pages, but it looks like the truth will indeed be coming out soon enough. (Would love to spill more tea... but it ain't for public consumption quite just yet. Until that day, let's happily stew in suspense. XOXO.)

Annyeong chinggu!! It seriously took every ounce of energy for me to not join the secret underground forum. It's the only way for me to keep shipping calmly and peacefully since  tumblr_mmilf3crWd1qh82ajo3_250.gif

I have so many questions but I will take that word of advice and happily stew in suspense. Oh how I do love a good suspense! Everything in due time. 

BBJX wish come true!

On 7/19/2017 at 9:53 AM, summer2017 said:

The Chamisul soju was a definite give away! I still remember JoonU's reaction during the SAF best couple awards. Maybe every time he drank soju he thought of the times JE drank with him. 

I find JE's highlights on the book interesting too: "don't be shy, don't hold it in, don't turn it down" is it a hint to someone?

I especially like that second quote about living happily? happier?  I'm slowly starting to see JG come out of his shell and back to his old self 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, postnihilism said:

Howdy. I haven't posted on this here public forum since the 10th century, but I was compelled to make myself known again due to the OTP gettin' wild on Insta again. In summary:

- IU liking two LJG posts in quick succession (for the first time since their dating rumours); 

- LJG posting a video featuring a cameo from IU's cf (promoting the same Chamisul soju she claimed, during their SAF "best couple" awards speech, to drink with LJG, no less!); 

- followed by LJG liking her post for the first time since the scandal (and the first personal post of hers to be liked by him, period)

My opinion of the above:

I agree about before 900 pages. Was planning on begging Joongi to hurry up to make this chant come true and increase our success rate!

not-available.gifnot-available.gifcrybaby.gif  screaming-out-loud-smiley-emoticon.gif      please-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 15

1 hour ago, summer2017 said:

Honestly after viewing all the happy crumbs and seeing JE's latest Instagram post being liked by JG finally I'm so happy. But what was that question about JHB, the reporter totally annoyed me. 

Reveal hidden contents

His reaction I don't know really. I can't read it. Is he not saying anything because he's in a relationship and he wants to keep it personal or he's not saying anything until he can commit to being in a relationship? I was a just a little disappointed to hear her name again. Should I be glad about his reaction of not admitting directly? Or does not admitting means he is still dating her. I'm confused. Argh. I really believe in JoonU. 

yah! same here summer2017, so annoying question re JHB :confused: ... JGi's right, it's personal, not related to the agenda.., haisst! ...  it sounds JGi does'nt want to talk about it.. hmp! what a BIG ???? 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, summer2017 said:

certainly :) 

• Like 5

Argh whatever I typed to @marimari00 is gone once I press the next page to quote more posts! Just want to say it's been a tough 3 months for both them and us and pls let's support and give JoonU all our support so that they can have the courage they need. The second quote is powerful, Queen wants king to be happy n he acknowledges it! 

@chi13lou 900 pages is coming soon! I think with his busy filming it prob won't be so soon but please King give us more crumbs!

@aprilana that's the big question mark. 

Spoiler

I'm going to watch clips of Joseon GM to see if his expressions are as tender as ML. 

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

Argh whatever I typed to @marimari00 is gone once I press the next page to quote more posts! Just want to say it's been a tough 3 months for both them and us and pls let's support and give JoonU all our support so that they can have the courage they need. The second quote is powerful, Queen wants king to be happy n he acknowledges it! 

@chi13lou 900 pages is coming soon! I think with his busy filming it prob won't be so soon but please King give us more crumbs!

@aprilana that's the big question mark. 

Hide contents

I'm going to watch clips of Joseon GM to see if his expressions are as tender as ML. 

cheer UP JoonU army ... we'll keep sailing the ship ... or shall I say, FIGHTING! ....  :grin: 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, summer2017 said:

Hide contents

The reporter's question annoyed me too and it annoyed JG too.Huh 1st he denied to answer something about xyz and then after the pres con he liked JE's post.What is it saying?

He didn't even showed little shyness after the question just plain simple annoyance and dislike somewhere.

• Like 8