[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

OMG!!! Its been a while since I visited this thread. So happy to see that everyone is excited just like me. Lol... Lets continue to pray for gratitude because of so many blessings (crumbs) recently and more blessings to us (shower us more crumbs) and our OTP this coming Dec 31 and for this coming 2017 as TOGETHER (Please! :blush:) Some people say that the person who is with you to celebrate or welcome the new year will be the person you are going to spend the whole year with. *sorry for my english* Maybe they also practice this belief thats why they want to be together from the start until the end of the event. :heart: It is a good thing also that the other cast will attend for them to find excuses for them to attend an after party or gathering of the said event. (Me being delusional) Love you guys! I love this fandom (Stargazers) so much because we are very optimistic, loyal and strong as ever. :wub:

• Like 22

9 minutes ago, pie0808 said:

OMG!!! Its been a while since I visited this thread. So happy to see that everyone is excited just like me. Lol... Lets continue to pray for gratitude because of so many blessings (crumbs) recently and more blessings to us (shower us more crumbs) and our OTP this coming Dec 31 and for this coming 2017 as TOGETHER (Please! :blush:) Some people say that the person who is with you to celebrate or welcome the new year will be the person you are going to spend the whole year with. *sorry for my english* Maybe they also practice this belief thats why they want to be together from the start until the end of the event. :heart: It is a good thing also that the other cast will attend for them to find excuses for them to attend an after party or gathering of the said event. (Me being delusional) Love you guys! I love this fandom (Stargazers) so much because we are very optimistic, loyal and strong as ever. :wub:

Hello!!! Just wanted to say I'm a huge fan of your Instagram account lol love the Jgje couple posts 

• Like 15

@q4q4 Thank you so much!!! Maybe because I strongly believe that they are really fated to each other and destined to be together forever :wub: And this is my first time as well to ship a Korean Celebrity and I just post what I feel and what my instinct is telling me. Sorry I am not use to this thread and I dont know how to reply (the way you reply on my post) . I hope this is okay. 

Edited by pie0808
  • Like 19

Wish LJG to sing For U & LJE to sing My Love medley at SBS award nite....or

Exo to sing For U as our otp concentrate to the MLSHR background video...or

Fan MLSHR parody will b abt WS seeking HS in d modern world...:)kkk me & my delulu mind

• Like 12

Iljimae was a smash hit of SBS in 2008 and Joongi did a special stage with his adopter daddy from the drama and some comedians. Again since MLSHR is now taking lead in year-end drama popularity surveys, I so hope sbs has prepared things in store to surprise us including a special stage for uri OTP :wub: Is it possible the missing 2 on SNS in previous days after x'mas relating to that? Also what do they mean to the fan event? Too many thoughts yahh :sweatingbullets:

I'm ready for the party!! Thank you for tagging me, friend @chi13lou ^^

• Like 15

The list of actors and actress who will attend 2016 SAF Drama Awards

w2OnmZp.jpg

MC : Lee Hwi Jae, Jang Geun Seuk Minah

Attendee :

• Lee Joon Gi, IU, Kang Ha Neul, Seohyun (MLSHR)
  • Park Shin Hye, Kim Min Seok, Jang Hyun Sung (Doctors)
  • Yoo Seung Ho, Park Sung Woong (Remember)
  • Kim Sung Ryung (Mrs.Cop 2)
  • Song Jae Rim, Kim So Eun (Our Gap Soon)
  • Nam Goong Min, Minah, On Joo Wan (Beautiful Gong Shim)
  • Yoo Yeon Seok, Seo Hyun Jin, Jinkyung (Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim)
  • Jang Geun Seok, Yeo Jin Goo (Daebak)
  • Jun Hyo Sung (Wanted)
  • Jung Hae In (Yeah, That's How It is)
  • Jo Jung Suk (Jealousy Incarnate)

Awards Presenter :

• Joo Won
  • Shin Se Kyung
  • Park Hyung Shik
  • Moon Geun Young
  • Byun Yo Han
  • Jung Chae Yeon
  • Like 21

19 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:

Attendee :

• Jun Hyo Sung (Wanted)

Awards Presenter :

• Joo Won
  • Shin Se Kyung
  • Park Hyung Shik
  • Moon Geun Young
  • Byun Yo Han
  • Jung Chae Yeo

How about the performance, will IU sing in sbs award..?? I never watch sbs drama award before so I don't know...

• Like 11

7 hours ago, meeibe16 said:

Guys, seems like MLSHR pet cast mostly will attend the SAF Drama Awards yeaaaaahhh... KHN will be the third wheel again between OTP kekekekekek :sweatingbullets:

Why can I wash the thought that threesome will walk d red carpet.... LJE guided by LJG & KHN side by side.. 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, starcandy0516 said:

Attendee :

• Jun Hyo Sung (Wanted)

Awards Presenter :

• Joo Won
  • Shin Se Kyung
  • Park Hyung Shik
  • Moon Geun Young
  • Byun Yo Han
  • Jung Chae Yeon

Wait.... no LOTBS and Royal Gambler cast? Does it mean in (if there is) Sageuk genre there is only MLSHR? And as there is this new rule of winner for each genre, does it mean LJG is the absolute winner in that category? Cmiiw

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote images ^^
  • Like 14

8 minutes ago, jgje said:

Why can I wash the thought that threesome will walk d red carpet.... LJE guided by LJG & KHN side by side.. 

OHHHH..PLEASE DON'T! ....For god sake plz give us joongi and jiuen only for red carpet . i had enough waiting for their reunion. not that i hate kang ha neul..please2.. just one moment...please just them holding hand ..clinging..so i can use my imagination for their future wedding. delulumode :expressionless:

• Like 12