[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

@akinahana89 hi, undoubtedly my favorite is Cosmo cover of JoonU..seriously i LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH!!  :wub:

Just look at them..as if they are the only two people in the world, happy and aching to be close..

In this pic JG has some kind of Alpha-male aura unlike the dorky side of him..lol the perfectly fit black shirt and black hair with a tanned skin..he is seriously rocking it in that pic..

And JE looks like a pink doll safe in her boyfriend's hands.

I seriously want to appreciate their stylists here..they have done a great job :blush:

They both give a cute at the same time sexy aura i think..#Delulutomax

images_8.jpg

• Like 19

2 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

@akinahana89 hi, undoubtedly my favorite is Cosmo cover of JoonU..seriously i LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH!!  :wub:

Just look at them..as if they are the only two people in the world, happy and aching to be close..

In this pic JG has some kind of Alpha-male aura unlike the dorky side of him..lol the perfectly fit black shirt and black hair with a tanned skin..he is seriously rocking it in that pic..

And JE looks like a pink doll safe in her boyfriend's hands.

I seriously want to appreciate their stylists here..they have done a great job :blush:

They both give a cute at the same time sexy aura i think..#Delulutomax

Love this picture too!

• Like 9

Chingus, when you open vlive link does it show 'not available in your country' for everyone? Or is it only in my country? I know where to see TV awards ceremony, but as far as I see red carpet isn't shown on TV, right?

• Like 9

15 HOURS TO GO!

Favorite Picture -

Cosmo cover - 2 (enigmaticangel, Chi)

Forced kiss - 1 (Lampel)

Favorite gif -

Zoomed-in and enlarged acceptance kiss - 1 (Chi)

Color of IU's gown for tonight -

red - 1 (Akina)

black - 1 (Chi)

Clearly, you can see how bored I am waiting for the 15 hours to come.LOL

1 hour ago, eunki said:

Chingus, when you open vlive link does it show 'not available in your country' for everyone? Or is it only in my country? I know where to see TV awards ceremony, but as far as I see red carpet isn't shown on TV, right?

It might become available later in the afternoon (Korea time). That's the message I got too.

It's my first time watching SBS Awards so I don't know if the main SBS channel will show the red carpet too. Maybe those who watched their Entertainment and Music Awards would be able to tell us if they air the red carpet too.

• Like 12

@kriswu Welcome welcome back!!! Lol and to come back with such a huge crumb kyaaaaa! Lolol I haven't seen anyone post this and unfortunately I haven't seen her like any of his recent posts and I'm afraid I keep missing them so pls feel free to continue posting your findings lol 

• Like 15

11 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

@kriswu Welcome welcome back!!! Lol and to come back with such a huge crumb kyaaaaa! Lolol I haven't seen anyone post this and unfortunately I haven't seen her like any of his recent posts and I'm afraid I keep missing them so pls feel free to continue posting your findings lol 

haha thank you!! yeah sure, i'd share it here right away if i find any~

his posts that Jieun liked prior to SHR broadcast, i'll insert in the spoiler ^^

Spoiler

tumblr_oj0ng5Wy4b1tqanz6o3_1280.png

tumblr_oj0ng5Wy4b1tqanz6o4_1280.png

• Like 19

10 minutes ago, kriswu said:

haha thank you!! yeah sure, i'd share it here right away if i find any~

his posts that Jieun liked prior to SHR broadcast, i'll insert in the spoiler ^^

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_oj0ng5Wy4b1tqanz6o3_1280.png

tumblr_oj0ng5Wy4b1tqanz6o4_1280.png

Great to have you back! Join us later!

• Like 9

@chi13lou You can add the pegasus eye smiles photo to your list as my favorite. *Points to sig* I also have that image set as my wallpaper and lock screen on my phone. ^^  - Aye, aye, Captain!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Favorite Picture -

Cosmo cover - 2 (enigmaticangel, Chi)

Forced kiss - 1 (Lampel)

Batman and IU peek-a-boo - 1 (Siracusa)

Pegasus - 1 (Akina)

bedtime storytelling - 1 (q4q4)

"Bed" scene - 1 (Meahri)

Favorite gif -

Zoomed-in and enlarged acceptance kiss - 1 (Chi)

Bathing Pool - 1 (MrKobegiant)

Kabedon - 1 (q4q4)

Color of IU's gown for tonight - (style - exposed collarbone)

red - 2 (Akina, Meahri)

black - 2 (Chi, Meahri)

gray - 1 (Siracusa)

white/cream - 2 (Meahri, q4q4)

• Like 14