[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Checking in from sleeping on the floor of my parents' bedroom (anyone else have weird sleeping arrangements while visiting family for the holidays?) to celebrate the SBS good news. I'm excited to see what IU wears, I loooove red carpet outfits. Maybe something like Jenny Packham.

edit: I started watching Scholar over the break. Joongi and Lee Yu Bi are cute together but they don't have romantic chemistry at all. If you told me the premise was that they were long lost siblings, I would believe you.

• Like 17

2 hours ago, riuenu said:

OH MAN!!! Your description is prefect..but...call me greedy, maybe Joongi should waist grab Jieun during the photo taking at the interview part of red carpet, or just waist grab her all the way. Even now, A thousand years still playing in my mind.

@caramelovers07 dearest, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your FMV, I second to @chelleshawol, can u please, make a FMV using a thousand years, please 

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I missing out forum last night as I am fighting with my luggage, and when I am back, so many wonderful comments!!

I imagine that too Joon Gi will hold Ji Eun waist during photo session :wub: 

I watched some of random video when Ji Eun attended awards event, and my opinion she always walk fast in red carpet ^^ i hope in this SBS awards, she will not get nervous because there's someone she can hold tight if she got nervous or shy.

• Like 14

49 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

I watched some of random video when Ji Eun attended awards event, and my opinion she always walk fast in red carpet ^^ i hope in this SBS awards, she will not get nervous because there's someone she can hold tight if she got nervous or shy.

woaaaaahh my new year's eve gonna be the best new year's eve ever!! 

• Like 10

59 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

Kyaaaa.. I can't handle it, imagine how it will be happen. I'm so nervous, my heart beat so fast, red blush on my check.. Oh my.. It will be greatest day, 2days a half. 

JG-shi, please, no bangs this time. Mianhee :sweatingbullets:

• Like 11

38 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

woaaaaahh my new year's eve gonna be the best new year's eve ever!! 

33 minutes ago, missdharma said:

Kyaaaa.. I can't handle it, imagine how it will be happen. I'm so nervous, my heart beat so fast, red blush on my check.. Oh my.. It will be greatest day, 2days a half. 

Yess, this gonna be the best new year's eve for Stargazers!! \^0^/ \^0^/ \^0^/

Hahaa...i think we're here will scream together, and we can't stop smiling. Same with me, i also prefer Joon Gi with no bangs and for Ji Eun, i want to see her use soft color lipstick.

Chinguu, is it only Joon Gi and Ji Eun who walk in red carpet together? They gonna be hot couple on red carpet and on stage! 

• Like 13

i wish and pray so hard that both JG and Jieun have the best style ever when they walk together on the red carpet.. i personally think that they will coordinate their dress cause it is a fan event so maybe they will wear something equivalent with a wedding theme to mark SoHae couple ending??? 

kyaaaaaaaaa i will die if that happen~~!! and they will be the hottest and cuttest couple EVER!!

• Like 18

3 hours ago, missdharma said:

Ahhh yessss no bangs and no curly hair pleaseeee....:wub:

• Like 12

Just like all you guys I'm soooo excited about JoonU will be presented in the SBS award night. And it's a bonus for my trip that is I can watch on TV. Yes I'm in Seoul now. I will sacrifice my new year's eve dinner and stay in my hotel room for JoonU. Can anyone tell me what time the award will finish? Cos I need to celebrate afterward. :w00t:

• Like 18

51 minutes ago, jetsu said:

Just like all you guys I'm soooo excited about JoonU will be presented in the SBS award night. And it's a bonus for my trip that is I can watch on TV. Yes I'm in Seoul now. I will sacrifice my new year's eve dinner and stay in my hotel room for JoonU. Can anyone tell me what time the award will finish? Cos I need to celebrate afterward. :w00t:

Here's the schedule from SBS website:

Screenshot_2016-12-27-01-20-07_com.andro

SAF drama award red carpet begin on 19.00 (KST?) Till 20.00. And the awards itself begin one hour later on 21.00 till 01.15...

Edited by caramelovers07
  • Like 16

1 hour ago, jetsu said:

If u in seoul u can see them on red carpet right?.....!!!kkkkkkk #envy

• Like 11

8 hours ago, riuenu said:

OH MAN!!! Your description is prefect..but...call me greedy, maybe Joongi should waist grab Jieun during the photo taking at the interview part of red carpet, or just waist grab her all the way. Even now, A thousand years still playing in my mind.

@caramelovers07 dearest, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your FMV, I second to @chelleshawol, can u please, make a FMV using a thousand years, please :love::love::love:

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I missing out forum last night as I am fighting with my luggage, and when I am back, so many wonderful comments!!

ROGER!!! My pleasure, chingu yaaaa!!! I'll download SAF award video as fast as possible for sure!!! LOL!! And make edited video for their (real) "pre-wedding". LOL!!

Hope there's a lot of big crumbs for us!!!! And cameraman to be a BIG JOONU SHIPPER!! 

17af8f1ae08cbeccbf6e17d5c6bb7b64.gif

5 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

No, JE-ahhh!! Please enjoy your moments with Joon Gi Oppa!!! Maybe wave at their fans first, and take a slow steps (or precisely like your drama title BBJX "Startling for Each Steps". LOL)  like in aisle of the wedding!!

3 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

Yess, this gonna be the best new year's eve for Stargazers!! \^0^/ \^0^/ \^0^/

Hahaa...i think we're here will scream together, and we can't stop smiling. Same with me, i also prefer Joon Gi with no bangs and for Ji Eun, i want to see her use soft color lipstick.

Chinguu, is it only Joon Gi and Ji Eun who walk in red carpet together? They gonna be hot couple on red carpet and on stage! 

Yeaaahhh!! Agree!! No bangs for JG!!! And no too big coat like in ML presscon or his FM (When ML's last episode broadcasted)! Please wear something that fit your body!! Like in Cosmopolitan's photoshoot!!

Spoiler

hong-jong-hyun_1470465611_2.jpg

Or this hairstyle of him looking good too!

iu-berakting-dengan-lee-joon-gi.jpg?w=70

For JE, because her hair currently is short maybe like this? 

Spoiler

hqdefault.jpg

iu-c-curl.png

165650361_8.jpg

72bc59a8fa7a4eae51a307d0ea250a5f.jpg

For her dress, it must be an elegant, mature one like her personality, and since she is a mature woman now after all. LOL. I hope it'll be white (so it'll be a wedding rehearsal, for sure with JG wears tuxedo) but I won't protest if it black or what. LOL!!

• Like 12

56 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

Here's the schedule from SBS website:

drama award red carpet begin on 19.00 (KST?) Till 20.00. And the awards itself begin one hour later on 21.00 till 01.15...

Thank you caramelovers07. Oh to 1.15 ... I will miss the count down.  Doesn't matter JoonU is worth it. 

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, dlwnsrl88 said:

If u in seoul u can see them on red carpet right?.....!!!kkkkkkk #envy

Yes I didn't think that but slim chance to get a glimpse of them with all those people camping there.  More safe to watch on TV. Also I need to have an early dinner with my bf and luckily he can hang out with his mates after. 

• Like 13

I LOVED HIM IN THIS LOOK!!!!!!!! His hair,clothes and top of THE SMILE...ASFHHDHKHF! :w00t: this was the look i wanted for modern WS :tears: *Sigh* 

And for JE.. Doesn't she look like a happy bride walking down the aisle  in this pic? :blush:..eliminate the guy in this pic and imagine JG as the groom waiting for his bride..kekeke..:wub:

#extremedelulu 

IU_at_SBS_Music_Awards_red_carpet,_29_De

• Like 20

Screenshot_2016-12-27-01-20-07_com.andro

cr - SAF:SBS and @caramelovers07

Based on this schedule, Red Carpet is from 7-8pm (KST) then the Award Ceremony starts at 9pm (KST).

So, does everyone agree that we gather here before 7pm KST, live stream the Red Carpet event then gather back here for our party from 8-9 to feast on the crumbs and spazz? Of course, we will be here from 7pm-1:15am.

• Like 14