[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Sorry chingus i was away from this thread for a few days due to some personal reasons.. Woah!!! So many coincidences..i m shocked..:w00t:

Ok to add to the "List" of coincidences.. Let me add one more interesting thing..i saw thiswhen i was searching on twitter

Spoiler

Amd i checked his IG, indeed he was n japan..

Ok like "japan" out of all places?!!!!!! Way too many coincidences..but he was n Osaka whereas JG was n Tokyo..but still the imp thing is BOTH WERE IN JAPAN!!!!! 

And i checked about the manager..here

sketch_1481819495677.png

Do u think he is one of the medium between JoonU?:phew:

Ok after reading  all this..are all these are coincidences or due to my delulu mind?? Chongmal michigetha!!! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 10

39 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

Do u think he is one of the medium between JoonU?:phew:

Ok after reading  all this..are all these are coincidences or due to my delulu mind?? Chongmal michigetha!!! :sweatingbullets:

Do you think Manager Oppa passes handwritten notes back and forth for them? Just like in high school!

Spoiler

f5Wg7Yv.gif

• Like 7

2 hours ago, q4q4 said:

No official confirmation from his end but since he's nominated, in my delulumind, its a go lol 

@NitaA @q4q4 If our sources are correct, we should be seeing a change in his schedule by 12/22 when supposedly the entire list of SBS award nominations will be released. 

• Like 8

@caramelovers07 I love your MV! I suppose JE was looking to the right coz speaking person was PDnim who was on her right side, but nevertheless it seems like if PDnim was on the left she would still turn her head to the right :phew: Looks like both are excited feeling each other presence so close :wub:

• Like 7

@enigmaticangel Welcome back! We touched on these, but you have other important nuggets to see. 

By the way, it looks like Chipmunk might have been there on vacation. And for those of you checking his IG and who he follows, you'll see that he doesn't follow Voldy nor does he follow Joongi...likely because he knows there are people like us out there looking for crumbs. :lol:

Anyway, as I was saying, read back through the thread and you'll see IU had a date with Yoo In Na on one day, and then a 2nd date with Kang Han Na the following day. On her date with KHN, they went to a jewelry store and then an IG was uploaded showing not only a signed piece of paper (their autographs) but included in that picture was a featured crucifix necklace. Our chingu think it might have been for Joongi since he wears a lot of crosses -- we believe he may be Catholic based on jewelry preference plus his tendency to make the sign of the Cross (a common Catholic practice).

Finally, check out the IG post commented about by @kilovekyo and myself. It's actually a HUGE crumb that I very much understated in my post. Here are the reasons why:

1) IU almost NEVER posts music in her IG

2) The song she selected - If I Believe You (by the 1975) - contains lyrics that speak of confusion, feelings of being lost, and asking for help/guidance from a higher source

3) Though raised as a Christian, IU has questioned God's existence. Our IU feeling so very confused to have connected with these specific lyrics is a big deal

4) IU's post happened mid June, a few days after Voldy released his band's latest album which featured all love songs (some of which were break-up songs), and a little more than two weeks before the end of filming for SHR. I should note again that Voldy was asked in an interview whether he had written any songs for IU, but he replied no. He clarified that the songs from his album were, though from real experiences.

Feelings of confusion, as you know require 2 opposing situations. We have to ask ourselves did it impact family, friends, work...relationship?? We don't know for sure, but confusion or issues of this nature that would prompt IU to do something she normally wouldn't do...well, I think we can safely cross off family and work from that list of options. With family, we typically have a stronger sense of stubbornness rather than confusion. We don't know if there are personal things going on with her family, but she's always been good about keeping things separate...and she's never indicated any issues in the past few years in that area. As for work, this is where our IU is very selective...so we can cross this off quickly as well. She definitely knows what she wants when it comes to work. Friends? Well, her circle of friends has expanded and we've been privy to the inclusion of the SHR cast into her life. She spoke only in positive terms about this at her concert and in her fan cafe, so I think we can cross this one off too. Which leaves us with her relationship...which really makes sense. So did she have a change of heart? That's the big question we'd all like to hear the answer to. Needless to say we don't know any details beyond this, but the following:

1) IU included 4 parting or breakup songs in her concert

2) Yoo In Na cried during The Shower (supposedly written by her for Kiha)...and this was captured on video. Unless Yoo In Na was crying for a personal reason (no hardships have been reported at all on her recently), then there is reason to believe she was crying for her dear Jieunie

3) Rumors in South Korean platforms -- DC Gall and Pann -- regarding Voldy/IU's breakup

4) Neither IU nor Kiha attending each other's concerts. This one is actually a big one. With all the images and shipping comments of IU and Joongi from BTS and through IG, this would have been the prime time for Kiha to have attended IU's concert to show his support and prove that their relationship is going strong.  That didn't happen though. The absence of his presence at her side is not only noted, any evidence of his presence AT ALL in her life is non-existent.

Anyway, chingu, if you take all of this into account, it will surely be some of the things noted as backup evidence when/if the announcement of their breakup is released. I have to say this because I know nothing is fully confirmed until we actually hear formal news, but all the signs are surely pointing to it.

• Like 21

Sorry chingudeul. No crumbs whatsoever in this one.

Our Joongi was featured in Elle Magazine. The article mainly talks about the visuals they were trying to capture through this shoot and a brief mention of Joongi in the latest and last installment of the Resident Evil series.

• Like 9

9 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

Did you guys open his last post in very first second? I did hahaa... and first caption was written only "So goooabout and love kiss" then few second when i went to comment column, it changed...he edited the caption add text "See ya in Japan !" Just go to comment column than scroll into his caption, you can see the caption was edited. So i think actually Joon Gi really answer Ji Eun IG, he did instaflirt to his woman omoo....kkk...they're missing each other

I saw it chingu so we are not delulu this time because JG ALMOST SPILL THE BEANS...

Thanks god stargazers eagle eyes must not be understimate hahaha.... 

10 hours ago, chi13lou said:
  Hide contents

What if it was just made to look like it was addressed to fans who will be in Japan. After HongKong, JE is free of official announced commitments.until the Taipei concert in January 2017.:D:w00t::sweatingbullets:

Hahahaha let's hope but not high,, and I don't think he will make it easy remember for you song and I will find you soo live,, I think JG and JE has plan something about that... when will he meet soo ya in the public??

But if they want to date in japan, I think that's possible because japanese people more crazy about anime than human, and JE often going to japan by herself without her manager or bodyguard...

• Like 8

32 minutes ago, Thirzazha94 said:

I saw it chingu so we are not delulu this time because JG ALMOST SPILL THE BEANS...

Thanks god stargazers eagle eyes must not be understimate hahaha.... 

Hahahaha let's hope but not high,, and I don't think he will make it easy remember for you song and I will find you soo live,, I think JG and JE has plan something about that... when will he meet soo ya in the public??

But if they want to date in japan, I think that's possible because japanese people more crazy about anime than human, and JE often going to japan by herself without her manager or bodyguard...

How I wish immigration personnel in Japan, Hongkong and Seoul were members of our thread!

She can always surprise him with her presence when he returns to his hotel room.

• Like 11

@caramelovers07

chingu I really love love love your mv is sooooooooo goooooood and beautiful...

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

How I wish immigration personnel in Japan, Hongkong and Seoul were members of our thread!

She can always surprise him with her presence when he returns to his hotel room.

Your wish was every stargazer wish chingu :tears:

@caramelovers07

chingu I really love love love your mv is sooooooooo goooooood and beautiful...

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

Your wish was every stargazer wish chingu :tears:

• Like 5

12 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

Did you guys open his last post in very first second? I did hahaa... and first caption was written only "So gooooood and love kiss" then few second when i went to comment column, it changed...he edited the caption add text "See ya in Japan !" Just go to comment column than scroll into his caption, you can see the caption was edited. So i think actually Joon Gi really answer Ji Eun IG, he did instaflirt to his woman omoo....kkk...they're missing each other.

@caramelovers07 i love your mv! Can i share it? I can't stop smiling and why seems this like new clip i ever seen...so how many times these two took glance to each other haha... I smile a lot watch in minute 1.23 oh gosh... @meahri_1 you're right same with me, i feel something there.

I wish someone had screencapped it , I desperately want to see it!!!  If someone saw it please PM me, I'll be forever grateful!!

• Like 9