[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Chingus, sorry I have to vent, I was very annoyed with the posting of the video that JG posted with his co-star JiuJitsu, I was thinking about the queen, it was a lack of respect from him, if they really are together (king and queen), he should not have done it. Even if it was to promote his drama, which he promoted with other photos, but with this intimate video? Is he liking her? Social networks are commenting on the intimacy relationship of the two, if JG was dating, would it? Sincerity, I do not know what to think. :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 1

@e1b2j3 This is the life of a shipper chinggu. We have to enjoy the ride, all its ups and down. Whatever will be will be. I initially felt sad about the BTS but gonna keep supporting JG’s project and so happy that the ratings is doing really well. Fighting ! What remains to be proven is their canaraderie after the drama is done. 

Spoiler

And I’ve come to appreciate JE’s quiet, elegant grace in all of ML’s BTS scenes even more than before :wub:

• Like 6

12 hours ago, e1b2j3 said:

Chingus, desculpe, eu tenho que desabafar, eu fiquei muito irritado com a postagem do vídeo que JG postou com sua co-estrela JiuJitsu, eu estava pensando sobre a rainha, foi uma falta de respeito dele, se eles realmente estão juntos ( rei e rainha), ele não deveria ter feito isso. Mesmo que fosse para promover o seu drama, que ele promoveu com outras fotos, mas com este vídeo íntimo? Ele está gostando dela? Redes sociais estão comentando sobre a relação de intimidade dos dois, se JG estava namorando, seria? Sinceridade, eu não sei o que pensar.:bawling:

I was super upset, too. Worst of all is that I see many people shipp them in real life, I came to read that no actress had an interaction as close and intimate with oppa as she. Honestly, I'm out of maturity to deal with this. I really thought the king and Queen might be together, but now I doubt it, they should just be friends. I will no longer delude myself with them, it is too bad to dream about something and see that this will not come true. I apologize for my English, I'm still learning.. 

Edited by soyan

18 hours ago, soyan said:

I was super upset, too. Worst of all is that I see many people shipp them in real life, I came to read that no actress had an interaction as close and intimate with oppa as she. Honestly, I'm out of maturity to deal with this. I really thought the king and Queen might be together, but now I doubt it, they should just be friends. I will no longer delude myself with them, it is too bad to dream about something and see that this will not come true. I apologize for my English, I'm still learning.. 

I agree with you, shippo the two since 2017 thinking they were together, the two gave us many crumbs mainly JG. I do not know what's going on for JG to post this video, we can only know after the drama is over. Old fans of JG and IU believe, that JG is just promoting the drama.I'm confused.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, marimari00 said:

@e1b2j3 This is the life of a shipper chinggu. We have to enjoy the ride, all its ups and down. Whatever will be will be. I initially felt sad about the BTS but gonna keep supporting JG’s project and so happy that the ratings is doing really well. Fighting ! What remains to be proven is their canaraderie after the drama is done. 

Reveal hidden contents

And I’ve come to appreciate JE’s quiet, elegant grace in all of ML’s BTS scenes even more than before :wub:

thank you chingu, I'm confused because many fans believe that it was only to promote the drama that JG posted this video. As it is the first time I shippo a couple in dramas, I was very upset - haha ha. I do not know what's going to happen now, I hope the queen is well. Now, if he does to the queen what he did to HB, he will lose. Looks like the ship is sinking no chingu seems to comment.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Guys, I know many of you feel sad and frustrated by JG's last IG post. Yes, it shows much skinship and much "fun". But let's just be optimistic and give JG some benefits of the doubt, okay? Afterall his drama is entering the last leg of its run, let's assume that JG is pulling his all in promoting it. Realistically speaking, law genre dramas are not as attractive as romances. Despite JG's off chart chemistry with his senior CMS, it will not be as attractive to sell as his chemistry with SYJ. So, it makes sense if JG uses the romance side of the drama to give it a final push.

2017 was definitely a "let's skin LJG alive" year. It still amazes me that he managed to get thru all the adversaries with his sanity intact. I don't know how many of you shippers are Hajunses by heart. 
I know I am not, I am only here because of JE. Yes, I am not fan of LJG, but I ADORE JE, so I am happy when JE can find and build a strong relationship (be it friendship or more) with JG. 
If you shippers are also Hajunses, you will stop doing anything that in the end will sabotage Lawless Lawyer from the spotlight. Can't you tell that JG desperately wants this drama to be successful (at least in rating wise)? Like it or not, his previous dramas (including MLSHR) were considered rating flops in Korea, and Lawless Lawyer is the most promising to break the rating flop curse. So please everyone, let's just give him the chance, okay? Stop flooding the IG with all your joonu related stuffs.

What worries me most with all of your JoonU related posts is that you will irritate JG fans that are not shipping him with JE. They have been holding their breath, waiting for JG to finally nails a drama that will send him back to his career high. Let's respect their wish and be a good and supportive shipping fandom. Don't be a stumbling block and let's avoid crazy posting war on IG. You know haters can always snoop in and use this as an opportunity to put the blame on shippers, right? Shippers in general don't have the best reputation, so you definitely don't want to give them more chances to tarnish this ship. And please do note that whatever bashing this ship gets, it will eventually reach JE too and sure enough Uaenas will be angry as well.

It is completely understandable if there is a new shipping fandom born out of his drama, JG is a single man afterall (at least that's what the public and we know). Don't be anxious and pick up a fight. Let's just wait and see whose chemistry continues beyond filming and promoting obligations. Only time will tell. 

As I am not a fan of LJG, it actually doesn't bother me much if JoonU never materializes. What matters to me most is JE's being happy. Whatever makes her happy, I will gladly support her. If you are true Uaenas, you will agree with me. Likewise if you are true Hajunses, what you should care most is JG's happiness. Please ask yourselves before you decide to post anything on social medias, will your post make JG happy? 

So... be good shippers, okay? Just endure for another week and a half. You guys endured 2017 with all the makjangs, so why can't you now?

:heart:

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

@soereey well said chingu. Let us not put color to it. I am a JoonU shipper by heart but I am optimistic. I have so much respect for LJG and IU. And if they will not end up with each other, i will be frustrated and sad but  I will accept it for I want them both to be happy. They have the right to be happy. It is what we want anyway, their  happiness. 

Anyway, I just drop by chingus. 

• Like 9

Cheer up everyone, don’t let something like this get you down ^^. It might hurt at first but sometimes we take things a little too seriously at times and romanticize everything. Let’s be honest, we really don’t know if JG and JE are dating right now or have hidden feelings for each other. We can only speculate at this point. What we do know for sure, They have a special bond... but only they know how far that bond goes.To say JG and JE should only stay friends because of an on-going project and a silly IG post is a bit harsh, don’t you think. It’s their life and their decision to make afterall ^^. We will only know the truth if/when they confess their love in public. Only time will tell. If real k actor couples threw a hissy fit with every single romantic project, everyone would be divorced or single by now. Celebrities know how to separate their professional life from their private life.

In the spoilers are my thoughts on the IG post.

Spoiler

Now about the recent IG post and the BTS.... I’m assuming all of us here know JG is absolutely obsessed with jujitsu.

It wasn’t that much of a shock for me when he shared the video TBH. I didn’t even see it as very “romantic”. For the caption JG said “Jujitsu is super fun isn’t it? I think Jae Yi should start jujitsu, she’s good”(Trans credit: Gunman JG). He said “Jae Yi” not “Ye Ji”.It’s the character, not the actress herself. The post is  about his love for jujitsu and promotion for his drama. He would try to get everyone involved with the sport if he could ^^.

Since jujitsu is a very hands-on sport, to a romantic heart some techniques may look intimate when seen with a man and woman. But in reality it’s a very rough sport overall. It’s not meant to be intimate. The hug was initiated by SYJ, not JG... and apparently it was an apology for kicking him.During the belt scene, JG was in serious mode when he helped tie her belt, they both were. No playfulness, no quick glance at one another, the focus was about getting the task done. Even some staff were watching his hands do their work. Yeah... I know, I know... some may argue that he should have done it from the front.But I can see why he did it this way. Being accustomed to tying his own belt, this position makes it far less complicated and quick.

We need to keep reminding ourselves, both JG and his costars are actors doing their job, BTS included. BTS isn’t exactly 100% reality either. Not having chemistry can drastically affect a drama in a negative way. Everyone has an opinion when it comes to onscreen and offscreen chemistry and it is inevitable that shipping will occur when people find the chemistry good.

Several actors are shipped with multiple costars in real life. There are some who don’t think JG and SYJ have much chemistry and there are others who see them more like siblings. Neutral JG fans never ship him in RL with anyone, only his characters, because his private life is his business not theirs.But they do find JG and SYJ’s interaction cute and sweet. They both have similar personalities, bright and playful.

It’s easy to see why they get along well. Believe it or not, men and women can be just good friends, not everything leads to attraction and love.

We can’t really blame either JG or JE if this ship sinks or sails. As shippers, we are gambling on the private lives of someone else. We put ourselves and our emotions in this position willingly. Everyone sees things in different perspectives. What we might think is love and romantic may be close friendship to someone else.

Let’s try our best not to jump to conclusions right now. Let’s see how things work out after “Lawless Lawyer” is long over ^^. Let’s continue to show our support for both JG and JE’s career.

If we can’t do this one simple thing for our ship, then we are being selfish if what we want is all we care about (sorry to sound harsh but I feel it needs to be said).

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

I must say that I agree with several points mentioned here. I'm a fan of 
both and of course my dream would be to see them together, 
but I always wish they were happy regardless of their choice. I was just 
really deluded with all the interaction they've been having lately, 
it may seem silly to most but for me it was something really great, so 
seeing those scenes behind the scenes made me upset and jealous of every
situation. I always wanted to see these scenes with the "king and queen" 
and see them with another person, moved with my heart. Anyway, 
I must say that I will try to be neutral, not to be dreaming or imagining 
things that do not exist .. if they are together great, but what can 
we do right? I just want every success in the world for the 
oppa drama Lee Joon Gi and all success for my beautiful IU. 
I apologize for my somewhat harsh comment above, I was really upset and 
feeling muggy. 
Edited by soyan
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@jenny kim chingu.. thank you for giving a clear thoughts here. You are so helping chingu.

Yes some of us seems not so happy with jg's latest update. To be honest me too. But who cares! They are still filming and we should respect their way of working. We should avoid giving  harsh comments on anybody's ig as representing joonu as well.and i can see joonu shippers are behaving so well so far. :)  big applause to us. but please dont say this ship is sinking already. Its not fair just because of the updates. If u dont like then dont look at them like i did.. not a problem.i believe We can deal with it. Coz they are a lot more to come in the future. 

• Like 8