[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Lolol im so freakin’ excited right now. Its paid enough losing my account for this .this so much big reward from the king. Im glad he did paid attention to our waves signals thank you @meahri_1  chingu for ur great efforts.  and stargazers too. This Is crazy for me. I’ve seen the queen codes comment too.OMG . Thank you chingudeuls.. u guys are the best.  Now I can enjoy my evening tea right now. Smiling:):)  HAPPY 1ST  ANNIVERSARY

• Like 20

AGAIN, PLEASE NOTE, THE SBS TAG HAS BEEN REMOVED AND YOU'LL NEED TO ADD A FEW EMOTICONS OR ADDITIONAL WELL WISHES IN THE CAPTION IN ORDER TO CUSTOMIZE IT SO IT'S NOT CONSIDERED SPAM.  

APAC WAVE PICTURE 8 STARTS IN 1 HOUR FROM NOW. 

THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR PARTICIPATING WITH US!!

PICTURE CAPTION ARE ON THE LINK  BELOW

• Like 14

2 hours ago, silentjoonu said:

And the queen like his post.. Peace out.. I don't need season 2 anymore I am contented with what I am seeing right now...Spread the love...

2 hours ago, caramelovers75 said:

SHE LIKES IT!! AND COMMENT ON KING'S IG WITH SECRET EMOTICONS THAT ONLY THEY WHO KNOWS IT! 

2 hours ago, silentjoonu said:

As they said they have their own world that even the other cast seems to be outside that world when ever they are together... This is the best anniversary gift we had guys, special credits to the efforts of the Eonnies, and of course all the members here whom supported the activities, Love U Love U Love U all.. the beatiful people here are so wonderful.:heart::blush:

2 hours ago, appleviolet88 said:

OMOOOOOOO..it's ok if queen not posting..enough with her liking n comment at his posting.

Indeed, this is the best anniversary gift ever! A great buster for me to keep on trying my best in school. Oppa JG, if you are indeed lurking here, A thousand thank you! You really made our day and the efforts of our noonas and eonnies are finally paid of. Thank you so much.  With that, I would like to say thank you noonas and eonnies for your effort. Love you guys so much!

Dreams and Wishes do come true! Awwwh, I can't stop this swarming bees in my stomach, especially their exchange comments. This two, I can't help but think that there IS SOMETHING REALLY GOING ON, and with this, I'm content and willing to wait another year for the big news and the second season.

P.S. Oh, and one more thing guys, even though we've been through from the disastrous storms from the past months, let's just prepare ourselves from another one, cauz to be honest with you, I still have this feeling that their will be another storm coming our way. Let's just keep our eyes and hearings ready and lastly, let's all EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED.

• Like 21

PLEASE NOTE, THE SBS TAG HAS BEEN REMOVED AND YOU'LL NEED TO ADD A FEW EMOTICONS OR ADDITIONAL WELL WISHES IN THE CAPTION IN ORDER TO CUSTOMIZE IT SO IT'S NOT CONSIDERED SPAM.  FOR TONIGHT MA PLEASE PRIVATE  YOUR ACC... SOMEHOW IG BEEN  KILLING OUR ACC AGAIN. 

APAC WAVE PICTURE 9 STARTS IN 23.45 KST, 1 HOUR FROM NOW. 

THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR PARTICIPATING WITH US! WITH THIS WE ARE CLOSING UP OUR 3 DAYS WAVE POSTS, WE GOT SOME  GLITCHES BUT EVERYTHING MANAGED TO END AMAZINGLY! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT HAS JOINED US! 

HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY MOON LOVERS SCARLET RYEO!!!

PICTURE CAPTION ARE ON THE LINK  BELOW

• Like 12

I hope i'm not late to say HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY TO MOON LOVERS SCARLET HEART RYEO!! also CONGRATS to us STARGAZERS !! :wub: King gave us video surprise to say congrats and thanks, then Queen came gave like and emoji comment. I feel so happy, this best gift for us...i didn't expect they will give us crumbs or instaflirt very soon hahaa.... XOxo my King JG ~ Queen JE and Stargazers v_v i'm sad many Stargazers account hasn't recover yet. Keep trying chingu!! 

• Like 17

On 8/26/2017 at 8:40 AM, xoxogkxoxo said:

Well this is my second post so here is what I'm going to say... In regards to Jeon hye bin I don't agree with people who were posting malicious comments on her Instagram page, its totally unacceptable ....However , i think this girl is an attention  seeker... why did she all of a sudden start following IU and posting slime videos for when everyone knows IU is into that and that IU and Lee Joon Gi have been linked in the past and have a huge following... I believe she was doing this after they had already broken up to try to get some reaction from Lee Joon Gi.. and one more thing how can they blame some crazy's fans' comments as the reason for their break up??  I for one I don't think if they were that strong they would break up for that...some people need to stop blaming shippers for their break up they were just not meant to be....

@xoxogkxoxo very well said chingu...A strong bond and love for couple are not depended to other people..People are their to make critics..and if you two believed, support and trust each other are not people's demand for only couple knows the status of their relationship..It's like You and Me Against the World...Love can move mountains..

• Like 13