[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

7 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

Second post he liked! :wub:

how to show the pop up box that he like her post?

Go to the section where you get notification when someone liked your post see beside you there is a another section following there you can find who liked whose posts.Hope that helps.

• Like 6

ok!

after long silence the two is back in each other's arms......errrr IG!!!

i love it, i love it, i love it!!! (psy dancing)

and im somehow cant contain my happiness i need to let it out here hahahaha (ig is not enough sometimes...)

im so busy in life, with 2 case of hardships in the work horizon,,, but these two (and my other ship) was doing really really great in showing heart skipping delulu moments hahaha

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

Someone asked are those puppies JG's? Random question but I have been thinking.

JG's dogs are way smaller than the dogs in the photo, imo. lol Anyways, some Uaenas seem to think the dogs belong to the yoga teacher from Hyori's B&B variety show.

• Like 9

[ENG SUB] 170720 #IU #아이유 - 천년의 신곡 Divine Song of the Millenium MV cut (Onmyoji OST)

[Eng Sub][SG2665.pngIU] 170718 - #IU #아이유 Official Fanclub UAENA 1st Generation Recruitment - Promotion Video

See the FAQ for Overseas uaenas applying for IU's Official Fanclub from July 25th to August 6th 27a1.png➡️ http://iu-jjang.tumblr.com/fanclub
Many of us were not with IU when she started her career but we can be with her now by joining as her 1st generation UAENAs.
IU's Official Fanclub is the only channel IU interact with her fans online so if you want a chance to communicate with IU, join IU's Official Fanclub. IU do not reply fans via social network anymore.

If you need more info about IU's Official Fanclub see this thread.
https://twitter.com/IUteamstarcandy/status/885804659792764928

• Like 9

TGIF and HAPPY WEEKEND to all!

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. News we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 1,000 pages! impatient-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. The TRUTH to be finally revealed soon-with-rightwards-arrow-above.pngfingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

3. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to be happy with the decision he makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

4. JoonGi and Jieun to keep posting in their Instagram logo and continue liking each other's posts. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

5. Return of JoonGi's eye smiles. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

6. Everyone who does not like JoonU and those with evil plans to live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. JoonGi and Jieun to prove that things are not always what they seem to be and TRUE LOVE conquers all! love-birds-smiley-emoticon.gif

8. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other. love-birds.gif

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. Success for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds. detective-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Jieun to upgrade her housekeeping skills to prepare herself for domestic life. sweeping-smiley-emoticon.gif  housewife-cooking.gif     cleaning-windows-smiley-emoticon.gif

11. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

12. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

13. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 15

Hello Stargazers, waaw we gonna reach 900 pages!! and maybe i'm late welcoming @summer2017 @goldenmoon @aprilana so glad to see more Stargazers here and help chant our BBJX miracle to come true :wub:

One of my chingu also noticed as @postnihilism said that Joon Gi liked Jieun personal post (beside any SHR post) which he never did before... so what more we can be happy to know our King Joon Gi and Queen Jieun is back for us, yeaayy!! :D 

Joon Gi now back with his smile again. Jieun also back with her self-composed song for onmyoji which part lyrics really remind us to Hae Soo again, i got fluttering heart :D and try to gain more positive energy for these two! I hope we can get more happy news, i'm still here and still waiting... ^^ Fighting Stargazers!! 

• Like 11

Hi @kilovekyo yes the lyrics of Jieun's song made me wonder is it a ML promo thing? So familiar. 

I love how King is so happy everyday now, watching him post cute videos of himself is a joy. I wonder if that's a food truck by fans. I know he's skinny but I wouldn't worry because in my part of the world a lot of guys are as skinny as him. As long as he eats well that's fine. 

Thanks for welcoming us. We will be here to stay. I soooooo love JoonU and posting about them. And I want to see leelee couple just like songsong couple.

• Like 8

Hi everyone! It's been ages since the last time I logged in..

But recently I felt such a strong longing for ML, so rewatched it again. Then I decided to come here and what? JG hasn't liked any JE album promotional posts and now he likes her personal ones:wub: so sweet)) Anyway, I am still waiting for good news- season 2 or dating, or preferably both hahaha. Special thanks to @chi13lou for never-ending chants!

• Like 15

Wow!  Congratulations chinggu-deul for reaching 900 pages!!!!

The ship's journey has started quite strongly and nicely, only to encounter huge and rough waves, dark storms and more, making it harder and harder to keep going, but hey, here we are!  Still sailing and riding out the waves. 

Keep smiling and keep loving everyone!!!   :wub:

:heart:

• Like 17

anneyong chingus..its been awhile so glad even after the unexpected storm we managed to pulled through. wht sweet crumbs that we've been getting lately from our lovely OTP, they've been generous giving us fuel to keep sailing no matter what.

Happy 900 pages and more, look how far we've come keep believing on JoonU, be happy stargazers fighting! :) 

ps: welcome aboard all newbies , i hope u all will enjoy ur stay with us #hugs :D 

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Like 18

6 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

Hello Stargazers, waaw we gonna reach 900 pages!! and maybe i'm late welcoming @summer2017 @goldenmoon @aprilana so glad to see more Stargazers here and help chant our BBJX miracle to come true :wub:

One of my chingu also noticed as @postnihilism said that Joon Gi liked Jieun personal post (beside any SHR post) which he never did before... so what more we can be happy to know our King Joon Gi and Queen Jieun is back for us, yeaayy!! :D 

Joon Gi now back with his smile again. Jieun also back with her self-composed song for onmyoji which part lyrics really remind us to Hae Soo again, i got fluttering heart :D and try to gain more positive energy for these two! I hope we can get more happy news, i'm still here and still waiting... ^^ Fighting Stargazers!! 

hi! ... thanks 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, goldenmoon said:

Another like from our king :wub:

Kyaaa, I'm speechless :wub::rolleyes::tongue:

Like sentences our Queen highlighted : ("don't be shy, don't hold it in, don't turn it down, be happy, be happier about your life.")

When our Queen posted that quote, our King doesn't hesitate to like our Queen IG posts anymore. Although the posts aren't related to MLSHR and her project. 

I dont know, those sentences like purposed for their relationship, i'm sure :)

• Like 13