[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

I Feel that his gonna married that woman soon...

He ever said he will annouce his relationship when his ready to married woman that his in love with.

I Dont know why... i feel that woman not suit with him. I know shes sexy, pretty, energic and all the woman wants is on her. But ... i cant still get it.

Ahhh.. maybe need a miracle that BBJX curse will works.. need 1 more year to prove it. Cecilia and nicky needs 2 year.

Oh GOD please help my shipper heart.....

Ahhhh i feel mix up right now.

Jieun ahhh let me hugs you.... i hope u will give him a big regret to treat u like that...

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

Omo... just got back from work such a long and tiring day and I am still not 100% cure from My fever and running nose. When My friend send me article about Joon Gi & his GF I was already like frozen and like WTF . And I send crying GIF to My friend. I totally blank right now. I feel like want to hug IU right now & says kwenchana hwaiting !

• Like 15

Omo. I know this would happen. Hot discussion in our thread. LOL!! When I open my IG after work, my heart like stabbed by a very very sharp knife. Then after that, nothing, I just laughed loudly. What is it? Dunno what feeling is it. But yeah, who are we to judge JG or JE? Calm down, my shipper friends, JG's fans, or JE's fans. I know we all feel very dissapointed because that dating news. But once again, I want to remind you, we are know nothing about the real things. We cannot judge JG was wrong because he acted lovey dovey to someone else or what. I know we all, shipper, dissapointed, but hey, maybe we are reading too much too? It's not his fault entirely. And I want to remind you that it was his private life, so just give him freedom to choose what the best for himself. Our opinion about his best partner, might different from his. He was the one who experienced it anyway. Both JG & JE deserved the best partner for themselves. They both are amazing & talented entertainer, they did their job amazingly & sincere, with their heart. And for me, my dissapointment because the fact that I ship him with JE coud not happened (at least for now) won't ever lessen my respect toward him as an actor. It's such a pleasure to see these two shining stars meet on a great drama. 

Spoiler

I know I'm such a stubborn shipper. Kekeke~ But I'm still hoping there's another chance for our OTP, after all. I mean, JE broke up with her ex, not long after they were revealed to be dating right? Kekekeke~ Sorry JG ssi, to have a lil' hope for your broke up news not long after your dating news revealed. Kekeke~

Anyway! Just ship with a light heart, chingu! Do not fight!

• Like 21

This news seems to be soooo UNTRUE, and til now I am still hardly to believe in it.

There are TONS of suspicious aspects from Namoo's confirmation, by seeing what and how JG has said and shown in the past year.

Is like, would "someone in their right mind" acted as how he done in all his interview, public event and tv program, if he is in a relationship ?

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, missdharma said:

I bit suspicious on this news, why Dispatch throw that pic to us when MEC had alot of viewers and gain more shippers for LJG and PMY..:blink:

Are they really wanna us broken heart and feel cheated bcoz of LJG?

I think its because he isgonna marry her soon..no other reason comes to my mind..as he said "won't reveal my love life until marriage" 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

Life is like a rollercoaster and this shipper is indeed a rollercoaster...

Day after day, week after week, month after month all the crumbs we've got is pointed out that both of them having feeling towards each other.

But now its seem likes our Ship has been shoot by big meteor and its totally drowned.

Captain @akinahana89please... safe us... i still want to be in this ship and pray for the miracle that one day they can be together.

• Like 17

Just now, missdharma said:

I bit suspicious on this news, why Dispatch throw that pic to us when MEC had alot of viewers and gain more shippers for LJG and PMY..:blink:

Are they really wanna us broken heart and feel cheated bcoz of LJG?

It's confirmed by their agency. Dispatch is fishy and they probably let the news out now, when there is all this hype around JG (Moon Lovers, MEC, fan meetings, RE) because they know it's going to get huge reactions! Also, they are really sick! It's stalking! Disgusting!

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

I think its because he isgonna marry her soon..no other reason comes to my mind..as he said "won't reveal my love life until marriage" 

Should we trust his words now? LoL joon gi yaah...you made us become bad, so bad... 

Spoiler

Now i need to take a look my first ship...i left them and felt the ship just smooth sailing. I thought my second ship need more effort, really i had too much done with this second ship and pray hard but all suddenly the ship crash! T_T

• Like 9

I'm being weird again, guys. I'm laughing so hard when there were JG & JE's crumbs. Now, I'm laughing so hard too when hear JG's dating news and our conversation here. Kekekeke~ (But this time, there is slightly frustrated feeling in my laugh) LOL!! What are we? Our heart? A toy?

*Sorry guys, just ignore me, I'm being inconsistent here, my feeling is!! LOL!! I think I need a corner to meditate for a while (Do yoga pose) and let my negative energy out from my body*

unnamed%202_zpskmzrbh8g.gif

• Like 21

16 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

I doubt to trust his word again :expressionless:

Whoever girl had his heart, congratz. And i hope he's lonely no more. Just continue to support our Jieun. Did i still on this ship? I dont know, i need time to heal my wound. Maybe our Chant didnt really strong for the couple or maybe it need time to being true. Hiatus for a while :D

• Like 16

@akinahana89 yes captain we're gonna keep fighting like rose even if her jack and her titanic is drowning. JoonU will either survive this trial thrown at it or will drown and become a happy memory in the depths of the sea for us. But thinking that Nicky Wu and Liu Shi Shi went through similar things gives me hope. It wasn't like we shipped JoonU this seriously from the very start of ML because we knew she had a boyfriend. I believe same thing goes for this time around too. Anything can happen and all goes well that ends well. Nicky Wu and Liu Shi Shi took 5 years after SH to get married and during this long time they passed many obstacles. So there's still hope. 

23 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

Well technically HE didn't reveal it! It was acknowledged by their agency after Dispatch delivered the photos of them, and there was no point in denying it with all that proof. It was a forced situation. I don't think  they would have acknowledged the relationship if there weren't any proof!

• Like 15

I can't believe i am typing this. :mellow:

But yes there is this teeny-tiny bit of possibility that my following theory might be true.. After scratching my head with all overthinking..i am writing this.

Spoiler

MY THEORY 

JG-JE-JHB situation reminds me of Youre beautiful story so much..

So JG-HB might have been in a relationship before but not anymore(dispatch releasing old photos but no new one)

While filming MLSHR JG would hv fell for JE and vice versa since she already brokeup..

SAF,Taiwan meeting just increased their feeling and they wanted to reveal their relationship soon..BUT BUT BUT some jelaous people would have thought that of the news of them comes out it will jeopardize their careers, hence they told Dispatch to leak the old pics..

Then both parties didn't know what to do and JG would hv thought instead dragging IU into this..he confirmed the rumour so that their relationship doesn't get bashed by netizens..

I know..i know it doesn't even make sense..butwho knows?? Anything is possible right? But my head is spinning with all these possibilities becaz i thought my JOONU was REAL..:bawling: 

Ok my head is spinning with all these possibilities.. :blink:

As our captain @akinahana89 said..lets just wait until he or she gets married.. 

@kilovekyo i am believing anything anymore..enough of delusions..lol

• Like 23

Im in captain @akinahana89 count me... ill be in this ship until u said we should leave this ship...

Somebody please make a fanfic to cure our shipper heart... i need to be dreaming that this news is just to safe another relationship that they been hiding. A shipper need to be delulu as always.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, kilovekyo said:

I can agree with this, before i felt my heart prepared if one of them will be married with other but in case the relationship is starting after the MLSHR but what made me disappointed that he already in relationship about 2 years and interaction during bts and skinship on SAF he made. It's just hard to believe...

I don't want to dislike him because of this, but my heart still can't accept him right now...and i hope he can regret to what he's done, it's right timing for him confess his sin to Pope, easter is near...

Timing is everything.. If the relationship is just recent the reaction wouldn't be like this. I might accept it if its another celebrity that is recent and new, rather than being in relationship for two years and flirting here and there.... Maybe that's why dispatch made a move haha.. He's still a good actor for me but he's really one confusing guy (the type I hate the most)..

On a side note, is there any brewing political scandal in SK? This might be some kind of distraction.. 

I'm eating chocolates right now to up my mood..

• Like 18