[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Aish..i know i shud not come here after share that info.. Just want to like @chi13lou BBJX chant.....haha..  How can i ignore that..so far its work!!!!

@WH @meeibe16  Chingus ya...is it possible for her to create another twitter account?  I wonder what make her stop it in Oct 2016..as you mention it?  (haha..suddenly this word stop it remind me of my puppy message to his half.. 'stop it.  without you i'm nothing'..oh my heart..  Sorry, i can't help it.  Hard tho always need to check google translate..)  Ok...go back to the topic...

tbh...this twitter world...you can really lost..  A lot of clones..pretenders... the account names.. just miss or additional letter..you can go to the place that shock you on what they're discuss about....but interesting tho.

Yes, that what i read about Joongi.  I known the fact in here..info by our stargazer.. that he is not active in his twitter.  Shud you start it now Joongi?  Even Lee Jong suk tweets Nam Joo Hyuk (YG family)....i mean talk about senior junior actors and twitter....  Even YG idol group Black pink Lisa tweet to Jisoo..which he replied 'Of course.  He is precious to me'...haha.. 

Ok..Ok.. i shud stop myself now before get another reminder..to behave..  I shud not reply all these anyway.  But..but...can i just ignore?  But then you all will start wonders..and that not good...not good...  So far i saw Baekhyun & Jieunie interactions with Jisoo and Nam Joo Hyuk. A little bit from z hera...Yeah..i'm talking about young member of MLSHR..  Just find one right twitter account  from names i mentioned....bang! you can trace the rest...haha..  Gud luck chingu ya.....

and this message meant just for @latinoona.  Sorry chingu ya...ok, another hints from my earlier post about JE's gud nite wish to the particular pic...of my puppy...ZZZZZ...neck...last year...

Ok by now...roger out!

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, jgje said:

Aish..i know i shud not come here after share that info.. Just want to like @chi13lou BBJX chant.....haha..  How can i ignore that..so far its work!!!!

@WH @meeibe16  Chingus ya...is it possible for her to create another twitter account?  I wonder what make her stop it in Oct 2016..as you mention it?  (haha..suddenly this word stop it remind me of my puppy message to his half.. 'stop it.  without you i'm nothing'..oh my heart..  Sorry, i can't help it.  Hard tho always need to check google translate..)  Ok...go back to the topic...

tbh...this twitter world...you can really lost..  A lot of clones..pretenders... the account names.. just miss or additional letter..you can go to the place that shock you on what they're discuss about....but interesting tho.

Yes, that what i read about Joongi.  I known the fact in here..info by our stargazer.. that he is not active in his twitter.  Shud you start it now Joongi?  Even Lee Jong suk tweets Nam Joo Hyuk (YG family)....i mean talk about senior junior actors and twitter....  Even YG idol group Black pink Lisa tweet to Jisoo..which he replied 'Of course.  He is precious to me'...haha.. 

Ok..Ok.. i shud stop myself now before get another reminder..to behave..  I shud not reply all these anyway.  But..but...can i just ignore?  But then you all will start wonders..and that not good...not good...  So far i saw Baekhyun & Jieunie interactions with Jisoo and Nam Joo Hyuk. A little bit from z hera...Yeah..i'm talking about young member of MLSHR..  Just find one right twitter account  from names i mentioned....bang! you can trace the rest...haha..  Gud luck chingu ya.....

and this message meant just for @latinoona.  Sorry chingu ya...ok, another hints from my earlier post about JE's gud nite wish to the particular pic...of my puppy...ZZZZZ...neck...last year...

Ok by now...roger out!

Ok Chingu, thanks for the hints. I' m starting my own twitter research now :ph34r:

• Like 1

To be honest,  i felt uneasy with the latest ep of MEC. Even some of the ChangMin shippers were worried. 

JG's look on his face, i can see that he's a little bit nervous but yeah his tryin to act cool. There is a high possibility of attraction between them since it started with a mystery caller. jG's probably thinking most of the time who the girl is and always thinking about a certain person can develop into attraction. Plus factor that they also work together years ago.  But since it's only a couple of days that they shoot,  there is a low possibility of romance to bloom, except if they'll continue to communicate. 

I was just worried. Sorry guys. But no,  i am not abandoning this ship. :-)

• Like 6

6 hours ago, arshinwoo said:

To be honest,  i felt uneasy with the latest ep of MEC. Even some of the ChangMin shippers were worried. 

JG's look on his face, i can see that he's a little bit nervous but yeah his tryin to act cool. There is a high possibility of attraction between them since it started with a mystery caller. jG's probably thinking most of the time who the girl is and always thinking about a certain person can develop into attraction. Plus factor that they also work together years ago.  But since it's only a couple of days that they shoot,  there is a low possibility of romance to bloom, except if they'll continue to communicate. 

PMY was so cute in MEC,  I never felt threatened, you know why!!! because LJG is Wooks friend, we don't feel threatened by friends right!!! Im' sure point of view shipper ChangMi said if it was someone else I might not like it but I'm glad it's him(JG) and he(JG) worked with PMY long time ago so they knew each other back then take this.

About PMY's tears, when LJG told her not to be overexert and really wish happiness for her, it seems like LJG and PMY are always keeping in touch as good friends, so may be that's why he was a little concerned about how she is feeling.

LJG: "Don't overexert yourself" means for me that she's doing that for someone, may be for herself, for her family or someone else.

• Like 13

21 minutes ago, darker91 said:

PMY was so cute in MEC,  I never felt threatened, you know why!!! because LJG is Wooks friend, we don't feel threatened by friends right!!! if it was someone else I might not like it but I'm glad it's him and he worked with PMY long time ago so they knew each other back then take this.

About PMY's tears, when LJG told her not to be overexert and really wish happiness for her, it seems like LJG and PMY are always keeping in touch as good friends, so may be that's why he was a little concerned about how she is feeling.

LJG: "Don't overexert yourself" means for me that she's doing that for someone, may be for herself, for her family or someone else.

Yes! I don t know if Changmin is real ( I loved  them in Healer) but if they are, it is reliable MEC was set, at least in part.

When PMY mentioned they pass crossed recently she remembered an event 2 years ago but failed to remember just a month ago when they were at the same time in "Wokie's " movie premiere? :wink:

• Like 7

9 hours ago, arshinwoo said:

my opinion he's not nervous at all...just take a look into first eps of MEC he's been interviewed with MEC staff also when last part he's prepared his luggage to Italy, that's i can see he's bit nervous and it's real him. 

maybe what we watched was just because joon gi face expression was cool, but i think it's because they're directed...so he gave awkward smile (for the few seconds when first part pmy surprised), i don't know his smile are just not natural. 

Joon Gi has met many people in his life kkk.... and he knew the candy was pmy, so i think there's no reason he's nervous to meet her... it's just about reunion. Also it's common words if someone said i miss you to old friend and let's meet up, i want to see you. They made all those moments to get viewers and praise.

• Like 19

@chi13lou I saw that! And let's see if JG oppa is going to like that pic. Now that his MEC episode got a few PMY-JG shippers onboard, let's see how the Hyuk-U ship will fare. Oppa, dont be jealous ok? And I've pretty much made peace with JG's MEC episode after watching this interview from the same commercial that he and PMY worked on. The answer that he gave at 3:55  is :wub: if he didn't choose her then, I don;t think he'll easily choose her over someone he picked over Baekhyun without a second thought. It was simply a show and both of them did great. I'll be curious to see them act in a drama together now (only for research purposes lol)

• Like 11

24 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Oooooo... interesting.. Someone might be jealous. :tongue::wub:

Not gonna lie guys. I think LJG and PMY have pretty good chemistry with each other. But IU and LJG's chemistry is just on a whole another level! Let's not forget the BTS, awards, and the fanmeetings that left us shook lol. I'm just sayin..

• Like 17

I love the vibe of IU's latest IG post! Modern and edgy, Also, is Oh Hyuk's hand that big or is IU's head that small? Doesn't it look like his hand could palm her head? Like Shaq palming a basketball.

• Like 14