[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

This is my first time visiting this thread....and I surprised by the support of the moonlovers fans for this couple...

Psssttt....actually I'm kinda slight happy to read the news IU breaking up with Jang Ki Ha...which means I will have my drama couple turn into reality...hell yeah...hahahaha

I am creating a fanfic based on Moonlovers drama but the setting is present Seoul please kinda stop by to my page and support my work in hoping that I can create a beautiful ending for this So Soo couple....

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1221479/moonlovers-scarlet-heart-ryeo-scarletheartryeo

thank youuu

• Like 21

45 minutes ago, violet90 said:

okay.....

did JG actually this obvious when he's in love or he just decided that he don't care or its a scary coincidence between them??? 

also i think its really funny if JG actually like Hanna pic with Jieun using his manager acc juz because he can't do it directly... LOL 

Love will find its way... Now let's see wat LJE next post.  After all she learnt from the best..great mentor aka close colleague ...& dream she wants to achieve at the age of 30 years...MAN OF HER LIFE!!!...*delulu mind at work* Love peace :heart:

• Like 16

LJG latest IG post, did he used those hearts graphic (just like what Hanna put on top of LJE tiger post) on his other photos before? 

Hahaha our brains and abstract reasoning are being challenged by all these cryptic messages and symbols.

• Like 18

32 minutes ago, berny said:

LJG latest IG post, did he used those hearts graphic (just like what Hanna put on top of LJE tiger post) on his other photos before? 

Hahaha our brains and abstract reasoning are being challenged by all these cryptic messages and symbols.

If i looked again it's same heart sticker, but they had different color.

25 minutes ago, scarletcryz said:

IU latest pic has 4 hearts. and joongi edited pic has 4 hearts too ..:) 

Yes, same 4 hearts ^^ I still wonder what app he used haha...i want to know and use that heart sticker too.

• Like 15

5 hours ago, iliveforsosoo said:

Wow!! I'm actually jealous of you!! hahahah Would really love to dream of something like that!! and if its's ok, could you please elaborate more of ur dream?? Would totally want to have something to visualize. Ur dream is such a fanfic-worthy plot. Any writers out there who could try this prompt?? :)))

Oh my. I am only good at sharing my analysis of the drama; I cannot write beautiful fanfics like many that have been shared in this thread. All I can remember is that they are wearing black couple outfits and JG is sporting the WangSo hair. :tongue: 

Speaking of Wang So, what I love about their love story is the lack of absolute truth i.e. how their romance unfolds in the way we perceive it to be. It adds a lot of depth to their bond, and I think both JG and JE feel it too when they are together.

Speaking of truth, personally I think it is in the eye of the beholder. Truths are formed base on theories, observations and occurrences. How we see the world is very different from other animals. So some might think that all these hints and coincidences that our chingus have been sharing are absolutely delusional.  But if we see the truth through this lens, our stargazers' observations and theories are no less of a potential truth. Because our whole world is constructed by perceptions. 

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

So continue to share more crumbs! eating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793

• Like 23

19 hours ago, chi13lou said:

To understand the BBJX Curse and its relation to JoonU (for newbies), here is the updated compiled data, based on submissions by  @MrKobegiant @chelleshawol @WH @nsyavita @hamsterden4444 (as of February 4, 2017)

Similarities between Nicky Wu and Lee JoonGi

1.       Nicky is older than Cecilia by 17 years while JoonGi is older than Jieun by 11 years.

2.       Nicky and JoonGi do their own stunts and are excellent horsemen.

3.       Nicky and JoonGi excel in acting and in singing.

4.       Nicky and JoonGi celebrated the birthdays of Cecilia and Jieun, respectively during the filming.

5.       Nicky and JoonGi specialize in taekwondo.

6.       Nicky and JoonGi had to struggle before making it big, as they came from not so well to do families.

7.       Nicky and JoonGi love their fans and are known for engaging with them.

8.       Nicky and JoonGi looked similar to the 4th prince character they played, aloof, proud, cold and intimidating but in real life, they are dorky, funny and cute, and act as mood maker by taking care of the whole cast and ensuring that everyone is comfortable and happy.

9.       Nicky and JoonGi cook.

10.   Taiwanese newspaper article on JoonGi and Jieun’s appearance on each other’s January 2017 Taipei event appeared on the same page as the article on Nicky and Cecilia expecting their first baby.

Similarities between Cecilia Liu and Lee Jieun

1.       Cecilia and Jieun were in a relationship when they started filming BBJX and SHR, respectively.

2.       Cecilia and Jieun was 22 years old (international age) when they started filming their dramas.

3.       Both were accomplished in their respective fields, Cecilia having received many awards for acting while Jieun was awarded many times for her music.

4.       When cast as the female lead, both Cecilia and Jieun were criticized for their “wooden” face and inability to express with their eyes. Cecilia shot to fame and established herself as an A-lister. We have to wait for what the future holds for Jieun in her acting career.

5.       Cecilia and Jieun love dogs. Nicky and Cecilia got a new dog after they got married.

Data on JoonGi and Jieun

1.       JoonGi and Jieun struggled and worked hard to establish themselves in the industry, and both lived in cockroach-infested rooms while surviving.

2.       JoonGi and Jieun had close relationships with their grandmothers.

3.       Jieun discovered her dream of becoming a singer while in middle school while Joongi discovered his dream of becoming an actor while in high school.

4.       Jieun failed as a singer in all 20 of her auditions while JoonGi failed in 50 auditions as an actor.

5.       JoonGi and Jieun are both singers, dancers and actors.

6.       JoonGi and Jieun have moles on the left side of their faces.

7.       Jieun was scammed by a fake entertainment agency while JoonGi was scammed during an audition and cheated/betrayed by people he trusted.

8.       Joongi was the 2009 Honorary Tourism Ambassador and enlisted in the military from 2010-2012 while Jieun was named ambassador for South Korea's National Police Academy for their anti-bullying campaign in February 2012, and was made an honorary member of the police force in 2013 before being promoted to an honorary senior police officer in 2014 for a two-year term.

9.       Together, JoonGi and Jieun created a level of chemistry that has not been seen with their previous co-stars.

10.   The comfort level they had was something not seen with their partners in their previous dramas.

11.   Joongi became the Lotte brand endorser while Jieun is on her 3rd year as endorser of Chamisul soju, the endorser of Mexicana chicken since 2011, new face of Kyung Dong Pharmaceutical’s Gnal-N Painkiller Solution, endorser of ISOI skin care products since 2015, and endorser of Sony MDR headphones since 2014.

12.   They take care of each other. He wipes her nose while she pats him on the chest.LOL

13.   JoonGi and Jieun are known for their engagement with fans.

14.   JoonGi and Jieun both love and have dogs.

15.   JoonGi and Jieun have their own hello joke.

16.   JoonGi and Jieun love to practice.LOL

17.   JoonGi and Jieun have photos with photochromic eyes.

wow this is awesome... i want to add something too :

* both joongi and jieun can speak english fluently. or at least they like to sing english song and their english is good. actually i never heard jieun speak in english as much as joongi, but as far as i know she has been taking english course for a year and jieun has a close 'foreigner celebrity' friend so i think she has to speak with her friend in english. and as we all know, a korean celebrity who can speak in english is rare. 

*both joongi and jieun ever sing a jazon mraz's song. joongi sing i'm yours and jieun sing lucky. and i wish they both can make a duet to sing lucky..:wub:

• Like 22

On 2/4/2017 at 9:39 AM, Gabi Bros said:

Is a really good list but I am not sure about this statement. What do you mean by star sickness in IU's case? :)  My english is not that good and probably it has other meanings. I think star sickness is when someone (because of fame) begins to think of himself as superior or overly special. Like "fame gone to the head"? I think IU has always being humble about herself. I think she got into depression because she thought she destroyed her career in a second (being herself the only at guilt) when she uploaded in 2012 the photo with the super junior guy ("dating scandal") gaining lots of haters in the process. And yes, probably feeling guilty for the guy also. Time proved that she never lost the fame. Before scandals she topped charts, after scandals she also topped charts. Still had the public recognition. Probably people were more crazy about her during the Good Day times, but I think that is pretty normal, it was something new and for many she had a completely angelic aura (not black and white, only white). For me the only thing that changed is that she got more or a lot of (immature) haters. Fame is still there. Don't know if she will still be topping the charts with next album, but for sure she will give good music. I trust her talent. 

@Gabi Bros @WH  You're right. IU has actually never experienced 'star sickness'...and least for sure not what Joongi experienced.

• Like 14

7 hours ago, desvlo said:

LEE JI EUN'S HEART!!!! :heart: I LOVE YOUR ANSWER CHINGU..:blush:

:D:D... We as the shippers have standard set of answer... Mind set of shippers...  Always lead to Jieun.  Joon Gi knows but he still ask anyway..  Not that we mind..

Joon Gi, U r not alone...We too...lurve to read and hear its over and over again...:wub:

• Like 10

@farida1012 Oh, thanks for the update! :D

I will freak if JE attends KHN's movie premiere tomorrow too. lol Either way though, so happy that JG will be out and about (tonight AND tmrw!!). Can't wait for the pics. Is it too much to hope for selfies with JCW and KHN? lol (They might be too busy dealing w/ the press though since it is their movies after all...) Hopefully he'll at least update his IG regardless.

• Like 18