[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

5 minutes ago, caramelovers75 said:

Even my mom (she watched MLSHR with me, but nah she never know anything about Korean things), when I told her that I shipping them but JE already had a BF (now, ex-BF, btw. LOL), she was scold me like "Why you swore someone to break up?? So mean!" Then I show her some of BTS, she said "Wow, that boy really have a crush for her." Then I show her SAF Awards, and she said "Are they dating for real?" LOL!! I know right???!! We're not blind with delulu, guyssss!! Our sense still work fine. LOL! 

I like your mom LOL and your sista too @jetsu thanks God that's mean our sense still work fine too. So what i'm doing here from first page, i just awake now realise i'm really fine kkk...

• Like 23

1 hour ago, chelleshawol said:

The moment when LHJ said that he's suspicious of JG and JE's relationship continues to hunt me. I'm still thinking of the reason why they didn't disagree and just laughed. Compared to the backstage interview after receiving the best couple award <_<

ikr thats the one that struck me too, esp.je she seemed to be caught of guard, thats why i said before that girl seems can't lie.

it reminds me on the flower crew (where she guest i forgot the episode) she n 2 other flower crew member was eating kimbap n while eating kimbap they were asking her to lie (about eating kimbap) to other crew members who was waiting for them at the mud house so they practiced, and she was having a hard time doing it (and by the end of the day she failed lolz..) 

i wish i could find the vid n post here...

• Like 22

6 hours ago, meeibe16 said:

hai chingu @nsyavita where can i found 2 vids message from HJH and EXO members? do u have the link? I have searched it in instagram but i didnt find it :(

and yeahh i really wanted to watch je's vid message too....!!!

i tried to find again on ig but i cant find it :( but someone had posted the vid on hjh here. if i find the vids i will post here, sorry chingu ya...:dissapointed:

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, WH said:

He put down the rest and picked up the bunny while singing Sunday Morning...

...In darkness, she is all I see.. :wub:

Aaagh is it delulu overboard to connect Melody to JE the bunny? I must be going out of my mind but that was spazz worthy! 

• Like 17

Rooster horoscope for the upcoming year.

For those who are born under the sign of the Rooster, are two bad luck stars hovering over you and you may experience a lot of pressure this year. “Should I do it or not do it?” “Should I go or stay?” These are the questions you might be asking yourself. When faced with dilemmas, your biggest enemy is yourself. Try not to create even more stress than necessary. You are advised to pay close attention to your family members. And it is strongly recommended that you see the doctor at the beginning of the year for a full medical checkup including bloodwork.

In addition to those bad luck stars, however, there are also two lucky stars shining on Roosters this year. While the power of these two lucky stars might be neutralised by the bad luck stars in this low energy period, if you can minimise your setbacks and be smart about your decisions, they will be there to make sure that what was lost will come back.

1993 Roosters are also encouraged to celebrate their birthdays in a big way. It will help block bad luck.

All Roosters are encouraged to surround themselves with as much festivity as possible this year. Go to parties, be around celebration. And, if possible, it is critical that you stay away from funerals. Be extra cautious in March and April. Make no investments during these months. Play it safe and avoid risks. You may be more stressed than usual in August and September. Maximise your rest, conserve energy, and take care of your body. Be mindful of conflict with your partner in September and October. In November, your luck may start to improve. But you must continue to be careful, because a slip-up or a trip-up might set you back for a while. Roosters born in autumn and winter must be particularly vigilant about health.

Roosters may find that love is not easy this year. Don’t force or rush any romantic decisions. Make your health a priority. Major changes could be on the way. Like moving or changing jobs. Your spiritualty and/or faith will help you in these times. Stay present and keep your mind still and focused.

Luck is temperamental, it will fluctuate, ebb and flow – this is true for every sign of the Chinese zodiac. For Roosters, this is not a year to be aggressive. It’s a year to pull back, to be conservative. While you might encounter more roadblocks than usual this year, sometimes taking a small hit means avoiding a bigger, more devastating one. If you handle your challenges wisely, and are prepared for them, you will be rewarded when luck is ready to rise again in your sign.

So basically Joongi and Jieun should both take it easy and focus on their health. That's cool. They can stay in, Netflix and Chill, make each other egg-white omelettes and smoothies, and go for runs together.

• Like 22

12 hours ago, nsyavita said:

ikr thats the one that struck me too, esp.je she seemed to be caught of guard, thats why i said before that girl seems can't lie.

it reminds me on the flower crew (where she guest i forgot the episode) she n 2 other flower crew member was eating kimbap n while eating kimbap they were asking her to lie (about eating kimbap) to other crew members who was waiting for them at the mud house so they practiced, and she was having a hard time doing it (and by the end of the day she failed lolz..) 

i wish i could find the vid n post here...

Don't if it is against the rule to post this. 

Edited by akinahana89
Mod Edit: No illegal streaming sites, please! ^^
  • Like 12