[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, starcandy0516 said:

It's only Namoo who give the statement that they are only close friends. It's not JG himself said that, but according to my experience in K-Ent, a lot of reporter from those media outlets called JG's agency to give some explanation. Then, his agency give official statement to them. So, that's why we see so many official statement from Namoo to media outlets. It's because those reporter called Namoo and asked for some explanation.

@starcandy0516 @MrKobegiant Hi! My apologies for always summoning you both. I tried to backread to see if this NB article was already addressed. If so, please disregard. My question is whether the original Namoo press release was mentioned, or are they actually saying Joongi made this comment?

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/01/lee-jun-ki-denies-dating-rumors-with-iu.html

EDIT: wasn't sure if this was the article that was originally referenced in your post above @starcandy0516

• Like 14

2 hours ago, Lampel said:

To all my fellow Stargazers found this in tumblr...

No relationship is all sunshine, 

But two people can share one umbrella

and survive the storm TOGETHER...

Well said.

Today I feel abit sad...

I just feel we are at ep 12 now...after Wook left...hmm....

@chi13lou keep up your daily chanting :)

• Like 24

Hello everyone! Wow, finally finished back reading like 5-6 pages....and picked some responses that I wanted to address. I cut some parts so that it wouldn't be too long of a post. Also thanks to those who enjoyed my earlier post. I wasn't sure how you all would think of it. :) 

22 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

Thank you for sharing here :heart: beautiful song, i ever heard it once but this first time i seen the video Nicky Wu and Liu Shi Shi sang it together, how i wish for long time Joon Gi and Ji Eun can duet like this :wub: and it's bonus if they're holding hands like that omoo...we'll be dead together Stargazers kkk... BBJX miracles please come truee!! 

@kilovekyo You're welcome, glad you enjoyed it! Ever since I've seen this video, I've also hoped for LJE & LJG to duet together.

20 hours ago, caramelovers07 said:

***sorry for cutting off**

[cut portion].... And what I want to emphasize is that we never force them and control them to be what we want. ....[cut portion]....AND WE RESPECT THEIR INDIVIDUAL DECISIONS and never bashed anyone that related to them. But even non-shippers are admitting that JG & JE never look so glowing & happy like this before. But we could see & feel easily that aura when they are together. So that make us believe stronger and stronger that THEIR HAPPINESS REASON RECENTLY IS BECAUSE THEY ARE TOGETHER. AND OF COURSE WE WILL FULLY SUPPORT IT!! SO WATCH OUT HATERS!.... 

For now:Stay Calm Keep Being a Low-key Shipper for Uri JoonU!!

OH MAI GAT! THIS VIDEO GIVES ME GOOSEMBUMPS!! NICKY REALLY LOOKED LIKE JG IN THAT VIDEO!! THAT GAZE OF HIM!! INTENSE YET GENTLE GAZE TOWARD LSS!! THAT HANDS HOLD LSS!! REALLY LIKE JG TOWARD JE ON HIS FM!! OH MAI GAT!!! #DELULUHEARTEXPLODE!! #BRBCOLLAPSED

Edit: Btw gonna catch up again with you guys, later. Right now I use office computer. And my works keep pilling up, ignored alone by me who busy typing in this thread. LOL! Right now by boss keep pass by my office, suspicious maybe, why I'm sudenly become diligent typing something. LOL!! Before he knew it, better start to work. LOL!!

@caramelovers07 Oh I hope you're ok now! I didn't know that you would have such a strong reaction with your #heart explosion/collapsing ! I'm glad you enjoyed it and yes, that intense gaze is amazing!!

20 hours ago, starcandy0516 said:

^^ Thanks for sharing the translated news @starcandy0516 about Namoo's announcement. :) 

13 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

I'm glad we're all taking Namoo's official statement in stride and realizing it's true purpose in protecting Joon Gi and IU from uncalled for and untrue rumors. The break up news came much faster than anticipated, so it means a longer waiting period until our next big news. JoonU will definitely lay low for a while after this, but I am sure we won't be deterred and will continue to have our deep faith in them.

As always, we are respectful and mature in our shipping. We are not the ones who have been doing crazy things like flooding Joon Gi's IG with comments or IU's IG. We've nothing to hide, nothing to be ashamed for. We didn't start anything, escalate anything, and we are here for Joon Gi and IU's happiness, whether together or separately.

We don't make up information. Everything is based on the exact same things everyone sees. We have no reason to take flak from lurkers or anyone else.

Keep on trucking, Stargazers. ^^ I still have full faith in JoonU. They need a break from the craziness of the last couple of days and some privacy. We know this. It's just a patient waiting game now, but we will be rewarded with their happiness sooner or later.

Keep the faith and be strong! Fighting!! ^^

^^ @akinahana89 Yes captain, I agree with everything. Fighting!!  :)

• Like 17

39 minutes ago, postnihilism said:

There's this incredibly frustrating thing that happens with Internet drama where ethical concerns wind up removing nuance from conversation altogether. E.g. Flooding Joongi's instagram and accusing Jieun of cheating/LJG of causing the break-up is obviously out of line. So then the argument against that behaviour becomes "the idea that there's anything non-platonic going on is WILD! PREPOSTEROUS!! UNTHINKABLE!!!" because people want to put complete responsibility on the wrongdoers (understandably). Realistically, though, it isn't that black and white. Suspicion about IU/LJG's relationship didn't just come out of nowhere. It came out of IU and LJG repeatedly flaunting their closeness.

Also, it's funny that Lee Hwi Jae is being blamed for exacerbating drama when that "Best Couple" interview is actually one of the best examples of JoonU being weirdos. Like, LHJ suggests their relationship is suspicious and then asks about their drinking sessions. So, in response to this "suspicious" implication, naturally Joongi starts going on about how beautiful Jieun is in their off hours (???) Plain bizarre, frankly. But that's none of my business...

Yeah, apparently these people who are playing the blame game are blind :phew: OR must have had their eyes closed when these things happened lol either way they missed the glaringly obvious hints presented by JoonGi and Jieun themselves about how close they really are with each other lol 

• Like 24

50 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Well said.

Today I feel abit sad...

I just feel we are at ep 12 now...after Wook left...hmm....

@chi13lou keep up your daily chanting :)

@qwenliI feel sad too:cry:..but I know that everything happens for a reason maybe it doesn't make sense now but I'm sure that it will be SOON!!  

Without the rain there would be no rainbow:heart:

• Like 15