[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

31 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

I KNEW IT.

I DREAMED A FEW HOURS AGO.  JG AND IU WERE HOLDING HANDS. I KNEW IT!!!! THIS WAS A SIGN!!!! (They've also taken over my daily thoughts but that's not the point)

*THROWS CONFETTI*

Hi! Omg I really admire your investigative prowess :D But I'd like to point something out. Eun's birthday party was in Suwon while the scene in episode 2 where Soo asked So to apologize might be in Ondal. That's around 2-3 hours away from each other via car. 

As far as we know, the scene of HS emerging from the pool with the princes was also shot in the morning of her birthday.

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

As far as we know, the scene of HS emerging from the pool with the princes was also shot in the morning of her birthday.

You mean Eun's birthday? Well, it is possible that they could have just transited to Suwon then to Ondal. They only shot one scene in Suwon, and there are no other places in that city that they went to for shooting. However, there are three possibilities though since three more of the shooting sites (Buyeo, Lake Dongji [not real name lol I forgot], and Ondal) are all South of Seoul. Also, they began filming in spring. The weather was still cold and it's not unusual to reuse jackets. 

But then yea Suwon to Ondal is possible, then they stayed in Ondal until evening. But I don't know the logistics of filming LOL. :D Wouldn't that be quite tiring hahahaha

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

You mean Eun's birthday? Well, it is possible that they could have just transited to Suwon then to Ondal. They only shot one scene in Suwon, and there are no other places in that city that they went to for shooting. However, there are three possibilities though since three more of the shooting sites (Buyeo, Lake Dongji [not real name lol I forgot], and Ondal) are all South of Seoul. Also, they began filming in spring. The weather was still cold and it's not unusual to reuse jackets. 

But then yea Suwon to Ondal is possible, then they stayed in Ondal until evening. But I don't know the logistics of filming LOL. :D Wouldn't that be quite tiring hahahaha

All I am saying is that it was confirmed before that scenes shot on her birthday were the pool scene with princes and the stolen kiss, where they were shot was not mentioned.

• Like 9

30 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

It's rare to be able to shoot at 2 different locations unless the scenes are short and the distance between locations is close. There's audio, camera, and ancillary equipment that has to be moved each time...plus all the people, costumes, props, etc. There's staging for each scene to consider as well. 

EDIT: Forgot to add another important factor. Time of day and how it relates to the scene. It's a determining element when attempting to shoot at two different locations in one day.

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

All I am saying is that it was confirmed before that scenes shot on her birthday were the pool scene with princes and the stolen kiss, where they were shot was not mentioned.

Ahh her birthday. I thought Eun's birthday scene lmao. :D

Anyway, I actually can't find any definitive info about the shooting site of the pool scene. Thus, I assume it must also be in Ondal. The other shooting sites have no such places.

• Like 12

I have mixed feelings. I don't know if I really want IU in the upcoming LJG's fanmeeting of Hong Kong. :confused: As far as I know, that stupid weibo war is between C-fandoms (the one of LJG and the one of IU). In 2015, C-fans of Kim Soo Hyun (who were the majority in the fanmeeting) turned off their lightsticks when was IU's turn to sing in The Producer's fanmeeting. That was disrespectful and by that time (correct me if I am wrong) fanwars between the 2 C-fandoms existed. IU and KSH are FRIENDS since Dream High 1 (2011), fans know that and yet those things happen. Of course, not every chinesse fan are like that...nice and respectful fans also exist.  

Spoiler

LJG's taiwanese fans were so good with her. Taiwanese uaenas were good with LJG also. :blush: IU was truly happy in LJG's fanmeeting and I am sure she wasn't expecting that positive response, taking in consideration past experience in Hong Kong. In Pretty Man's fanmeeting, if I remember correctly, japanesse fans of Jang Keun Suk (who were the majority in the fanmeeting) were good with her. :) 

• Like 22

1 hour ago, Silvermaine said:

Woops sorry I stand corrected. They shot three scenes in Suwon:

1. Eun's birthday when Soo sang

2qS4wQv.jpg

2. The one where Soo visited the palace and So saw her 

NOUPogp.jpg

3. After the rain ritual when So surprised Soo

ktTNEkB.jpg

This was all done in Wolhwawon Garden.

Hence, I doubt they shot three scenes (Eun bday, YH said Soo will marry, and Soo asked So to apologize) on the same day. They're different places.

• Like 24

Let's just wait and see as to what happens in HK.

If she goes out on a date with either YIN or Ha na tomorrow, then the most that we could hope for is JoonGi dropping us crumbs throughout the FM or a video greeting from her.

• Like 15