[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

32 minutes ago, pwnkl said:

Spot on, this was evident! why the prison scene is in my top 5 scene B) but this is also where I find some faults or maybe not into my liking as the very next day.. she's walking closer and closer to the execution stand.. who is she badly looking for? I understand she's still hang up with WW, but it just makes no sense that when Wang So appears running towards her wielding a sword, in a palace ground.. even just a mere second they didn't even bother to show HS's POV on Wang So's surge of desperation

agreed, she drove me nuts looking for WW.. like srsly gurl, WHO JUST DRANK POISON FOR YOU A FEW DAYS AGO aigooooo I agree that they shouldve added more of her POV like a voice over of some sort. HAE SOOYAH let us in your head! lol It boggles my mind that the director failed to add these during crucial scenes but added it in the laundry scene.. :dizzy:

• Like 10

On 11/7/2016 at 4:30 PM, Siracusa said:

Let's do this! If they're dating now and we assume they date for two years and are engaged for one year, wedding will be in 2019. Everyone free then?

Absolutely!! Even if I have activities on that day, I'll postpone just so I can attend and go witness the wedding of the century! Hahahaha

4 hours ago, violet90 said:

the pain and price for their love is so much for just a little bit of happiness......

Just by reading this line, tears are starting to form. And I'm holding it in. :tears:

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, chi13lou said:
Who exactly is my dear?LOL

Same question. :phew:

every term he calls his fans is starting to become singular in form. It used to be "my angels" "ma ladies".. and now "ma love" "my dear". I'm curious who he is really referring to. LOL hmmm who could this be :rolleyes:

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, kriswu said:

Same question. :phew:

every term he calls his fans is starting to become singular in form. It used to be "my angels" "ma ladies".. and now "ma love" "my dear". I'm curious who he is really referring to. LOL hmmm who could this be :rolleyes:

What time is his FM on the 3rd? Maybe it will finish in time for him to watch her concert.

Planning to analyze his IG as to which posts changed from angels and ladies to dear.LOL

BBJX curse, come true! dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

• Like 14

@kriswu that "my angels, my ladies etc" was mentioned in this thread a few times already..its so confusing right? When i read that caption, i was like "huh? My dear? Yeah, right"...i'm such a bad JG's fan..sigh :mellow:

Like @riuenu said JG is killing two birds with one stone..he must be referring to his fans and a new ONE an only precious angel (cough)...kekekeke

• Like 17

@kriswu @chi13lou

As I know he already begin call my lady since july 25 if I'm not wrong, but continuously say my dear and my love since september... 

Since i look at his IG and analyze it (I'm begin to sound like stalker now)I'm still curious about hae soo video and why did he choose that and I found the red string that connect it all (maybe) so I will tell my teory correct me if I was wrong chinggu yaa..

1.6 okt aurorarain my love why did he choose that part of clip?? My answer is the lyrics and the story in that clip is the answer, well our chingu already tell the lyrics looks like confession that's absolutely true and the story behind it was hae soo or JE feeling already waver from ww or voldy to ws or JG, and slowly hae soo begin to realize her feeling to ws until accept him (that time JE still MIA until 17 okt she post pessos)

2. 8 okt growl song from the lyrics and the clip we will already know that was ws/JG(?)possesif clip it show that once hs/JE(?) became his he will not let anyone touch her ( prepare yourself JE sii) and his jelly of course he's maybe get easily jelly (we already now how blunt he say jelly over KHN and that cold look at voldy cosmo) well i guess WS life within him..

3. 30okt for you song and clip in the boat ,, at first i only think about the lyrics like before but when I look again at some btsI found out that the boat scene JE was so happy like a kid, she's seriouly happy that time and the lyrics say "don't ever forget the truth that i was by you side" (when she's happy so much?) I'm got goseee buum because if that true he's really a romantic man.. and of course our JE like it (maybe she understand the meaning) OMG my delulu mind...

4. 1 nov my love again,, and the caption remember its a bit confusing for me but when he say back hug scene was his favorite and has deep meaning in it, I know that was when HS feeling already change without her realize (maybe she already realize it but try to hide it)i think in this secong my love video he post it has more intense meaning behind it than the firs video, it was like "remember I still love you and I still believe it was destiny" and the coffesion love is complete now, and the bts all that scen was the most memorable for me from birthday too rain too peck kiss (maybe for them too? That's way too he say remember??), (seriously I'm tearing writing this well If I'm not her and my heart flutters, how about her the real one he send a message??)

Well that's was my teory for the video in his IG I'm sorry if there is something wrong, correct me if i was wrong chingu yaa... 

I want to tell my teory about pessos thing and the other red string that i found but I'm so scared I don't know why but I'm really scared,,, 

Edited by Thirza Zhavira
  • Like 17

3 hours ago, chi13lou said:

What time is his FM on the 3rd? Maybe it will finish in time for him to watch her concert.

Planning to analyze his IG as to which posts changed from angels and ladies to dear.LOL

BBJX curse, come true! dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

I have no idea but hopefully he can come OMG

the things we do for/because of these two!!! :lol:

I think I will refer to LJE as my dear now. Hahaha.

2 hours ago, fidda868 said:

@kriswu that "my angels, my ladies etc" was mentioned in this thread a few times already..its so confusing right? When i read that caption, i was like "huh? My dear? Yeah, right"...i'm such a bad JG's fan..sigh :mellow:

Like @riuenu said JG is killing two birds with one stone..he must be referring to his fans and a new ONE an only precious angel (cough)...kekekeke

Indeed! So confusing, this man. :rolleyes: But I love it when he puts emphasis on the "my...." Idk why but I find it sweet and possessive at the same time :wub: He and Wang So really have a lot of similiraties. :D

1 hour ago, Thirza Zhavira said:

@kriswu @chi13lou

As I know he already begin call my lady since july 25 if I'm not wrong, but continuously say my dear and my love since september... 

Since i look at his IG and analyze it (I'm begin to sound like stalker now)I'm still curious about hae soo video and why did he choose that and I found the red string that connect it all (maybe) so I will tell my teory correct me if I was wrong chinggu yaa..

Awesome! Wait lemme go check it :w00t:

• Like 10

31 minutes ago, kriswu said:

I have no idea but hopefully he can come OMG

the things we do for/because of these two!!! :lol:

I think I will refer to LJE as my dear now. Hahaha.

Indeed! So confusing, this man. :rolleyes: But I love it when he puts emphasis on the "my...." Idk why but I find it sweet and possessive at the same time :wub: He and Wang So really have a lot of similiraties. :D

Awesome! Wait lemme go check it :w00t:

agent @riuenu must be in covert JG operation hence no contact. The things we do!LOL

• Like 7

i rarely watch any OTP outside the drama (mostly because i don't care lol) but do they also give a hint and behave like JG and Jieun??? i know a few OTP in drama are actually close in real life and have no problem showing their closeness either because they already married or actually friend that not going to result in scandal or anything... in our case Jieun already taken and JG is on the rise so it make sense that they not showing off their closeness on screen even they can't hid it in BTS or off screen interaction... i get that BUT ....

seriously even looking back in BTS or even instagram post also the way they behave around each other... the way they praise and looked up to each other in term of working or personality have more meaning than just a co star... i just can see this drama have the same route with BBJX after its finish filming.. Nicky is so smitten with LSS and everybody see that.. same with LJG there is so many sign that show how he adores Jieun.. LSS and Jieun both in relationship but they did't openly reject but seem to handle both guys really well.. but Jieun also show that JG is one of her most comfortable co star that she ever work with... the fact that she fooling around while working although she such a serious person show a lot... 

that's why i shipping them so hard.. because there is so much attraction and tension between both of them that we see and its just a snippet from 6 month they together... there much more that we could't see and the change from IU to Jieun , from not liking romance part to asking for more , the NG parade and lastly the way they look at each other every single time...........

they totally attract to each other there is no denying on this part no matter what.......... :wub:

• Like 18

13 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

He will do photoshot there,  i wish there're interview with questions about Ji Eun again hahaa...i want to see he praise for her again.

Same! Speaking of JoonGi praising Jieunssi, I was looking through instagram for SHR posts and came across this oldie but a goodie clip of their confrontation after cutting her wrist. I dunno if it's just acting but JoonGi looked like he was in awe at how well Jieunssi acted her part out. Chin trembling and tears welling up in her eyes, I'm not surprise he can't stop praising her :wub:

• Like 19

33 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

He will do photoshot there,  i wish there're interview with questions about Ji Eun again hahaa...i want to see he praise for her again.

about JG praise Jieun...... since the beginning he always praising her even when Jieun have a rocky start and she slowly steady herself.. JG always on Jieun side and the way he praise her is not as an act of courtesy because she act with him but actually really impress by her.. that's the vibe i got and he looks when praising Jieun is always a proud one.. that's why i think JG really adores her.. in term of working she did't fall behind him but actually can work as a partner..

when JG act with Jieun we can see that he treat her as an partner and co star not just an idol actor... both of them relay with each other to nail all the scene... i just love seeing how they work together also how cute they are together... lol

• Like 22