[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Just now, kriswu said:

LOL LOOK AT HIM SWAYING HIS PHONE. THE PHONE THAT I WANT TO SNATCH BADLY.

(to check if they have a lot of selfies in his camera roll hahahahaha *evil laugh*)

And here i thot him taking out the phone to call Jieun... hahahaha...

• Like 9

Reporting here....watching vapp on the way home..

and now reporting for MLSHR finale...in 1 min times...but I dun think I can watch live...

My internet suck here...will depend on IUmushimushi for live streaming from One TV asia and @AuroraRain for SBS update..

MLSHR hwaiting! Brace our poor heart now..after Joongi vapp

• Like 5

WHO DREAM OF SOO having KID!! OMO CHINGU YA!!!

She really pregnant with So baby...dun tell me the healing is from here

I try to do live recap from One TV asia..

So is spying on Soo himself...this is definitely different from C version...

And he heard about baby...and he saw Soo is clutching her heart in pain, yet he never went forward

Jung is spending night with Soo, separate bed...and they are happily chatting, remembering old days

• Like 5

So is spying on Soo and Jung in their room and light off...he think they ..... and he give up

He ask Jimong not to report any news of Soo and Jung anymore

Soo having imagination of So, saying they are finally alone...she keep drawing on the stone..thinking that So is with her...oh my heart..she is smiling at her imagination 

6 months later,,,and the baby born!! I didnt catch it...but Jung mention something about stillborn

• Like 5

Soo ask Jung to send So the letter....knowing that she not living any longer...

Soo tell Jung...she want to see him

Jung send ppl to send the letter, but Soo writing is too similar to So, it will seem weird...so he use another envelope with his handwriting send to So instead...I dont think that is bad intention here

The baby is fine...I think Jung want them report as stillborn for the baby safety,yet Soo health is failing

So tot the letter is send by Jung, refuse to read.

Soo send So ALOT OF LETTER...not only one letter...she think So hated her so much...that he refuse to come see her

• Like 4

Soo dying already...it at the preview last scene..where Jung hug Soo at her last journey...

Now the singer sing Soo king favourite...which is the song she sang on Eun birthday...sorry about this part...I didnt catch it...

Soo thinking back..during that time...flashback..mean she is really dying already...my tears cant stop dropping now...

She telling Jung..to protect child for her...and my live stream hang!!

They going c version...Soo saying she want to forget everything...and dont even want to dream of anyone of them

AND SHE PASSED ON...with the OST we dont wish to hear most...playing...

Jung hugging her and cried...me crying too...

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, riuenu said:

WHO DREAM OF SOO having KID!! OMO CHINGU YA!!!

She really pregnant with So baby...dun tell me the healing is from here

I try to do live recap from One TV asia..

So is spying on Soo himself...this is definitely different from C version...

And he heard about baby...and he saw Soo is clutching her heart in pain, yet he never went forward

Jung is spending night with Soo, separate bed...and they are happily chatting, remembering old days

IT'S ME!!!! OH MY GOD I'M HAVING DEJA VU SHOULD I BE HAPPY OR SHOULD I CRY?? :w00t: :tears: :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5