[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

2 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

@chi13lou

Thank you for confirming this. *deep breathe*

Okay, I'm calm now. My mind is much more clear now, There is nothing left to do but accept this ending and hope for a season two with proper writing and directing and editing. But I really doubt LJG would take part or any of them considering what they did with this show and the ratings.:(

You seem to forget that the producers have a carrot to lure him with, a carrot named Jieun, if she agrees, of course. The director can tell him, there will be more kisses, back hugs and everything @riuenu listed as this is modern times.LOL And that, my dear is the surest way to negotiate with him and have his answer within a second.

• Like 16

I need a group hug right now!! i never expect that there's no Wang So scene for the modern era..she didnt met her Wang So at all!! This is so disappointing!

So many fans were asking me about the ending on my ig and i feel like going to have a fever alreadyyy..

I guess, at first they are expecting an outstanding rating for this drama and if it successful, they are planning to do the Season 2..but as we all can see, they did not achieve the highest rating in korea..but its successful in other countries...and my opinion is, its like 50/50 chances for us to get the Season 2 for this drama.. :tears: lets pray for season 2 guys! 

• Like 17

Before I go bathe...are you guys ready for the heart breaking scene..that So finding Soo after she passed on

Seriously..anyone at main thread...can update us how are the elicpses there handling this episode?

Credit to cuteLJG

• Like 13

27 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Chingu ya..u crack me up again..yes...Hanna can stay in China for good...sorry to say that...

I also still think they might be a season 2 in modern setting..as that is Joongi last saguek right.

So welcome to the modern world Joongi...AND IF THERE IS SEASON 2!! BBJX curse will be activated!!! 

All Hail to BBJX CURSE!!!

EDIT..surprisingly..my eyes is still okay..not swollen..maybe cause I doing recap and not concentrating ...just that my heart feel empty...

Same, I haven't cried yet and I'm walking around the office like a zombie. My coworkers are asking what's wrong with me lol they know today's the finale. I'm just sad, I would say HS episode 11 & 12 level of sadness.

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Baby Soo Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/eniunmi/

Credit to 4seasonswithIU

Uuuuu!! What a cutey, pretty, lovely adorable little girl!!! Just exactly like your mom! Please take care of your daddy & mommy in real life, ok? So that they could together & give you another siblings!!! :wub: Bet if LJG & LJE had a child, they will be as stunning as this child. If it is a girl, she will be like this little lady with Jieun beauty & bright LJG personality. If it is a boy, he will have LJG's sharp eyes & charisma with Jieun's calm and mature personality. Woah, if that really happened... it will be "cuketaaaaa"(sorry don't know how to write it) #delulumind

• Like 17

1 minute ago, chi13lou said:

You seem to forget that the producers have a carrot to lure him with, a carrot named Jieun, if she agrees, of course. The director can tell him, there will be more kisses, back hugs and everything @riuenu listed as this is modern times.LOL And that, my dear is the surest way to negotiate with him and have his answer within a second.

Hahahaha... I love you for being so positive. I actually am okay with the ending now, I had expected much worse but the writer sorta justified HS at the end by having her pregnancy as the reason for leaving but it wasn't done well enough.

I think, well hope with fingers crossed that they will do a season 2 if this show gains ALOT of international popularity, if there is investment from overseas they might do it and  I do think the cast would come together again considering just how CLOSE they all are. They have become like a family, I mean they all together even now at this moment so I think there is a chance and they obviously did create this drama with the hope of season 2. The pd is much better with modern dramas anyway so who knows? LJG has already decided he is done with saeguks too. I'll give it two years, if people are still asking for a season 2 then they might do it.

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Before I go bathe...are you guys ready for the heart breaking scene..that So finding Soo after she passed on

Seriously..anyone at main thread...can update us how are the elicpses there handling this episode?

Credit to cuteLJG

Eclipses are shocked with the ending. They also realized that Soo left the palace to protect her baby but then some turned to bashing bc she lied to WS about the baby *lemme roll my eyes here real quick* lol

• Like 17

10 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

Same, I haven't cried yet and I'm walking around the office like a zombie. My coworkers are asking what's wrong with me lol they know today's the finale. I'm just sad, I would say HS episode 11 & 12 level of sadness.

I am so wrong...just when I was saying my eyes is okay...

Am crying now...on the clip I just posted..Joongi acting in HQ definitely make me cry together with him...

My tears went on free flow now...FREE FOR ALL!

How he cried, shouted So ya..HAESOO...just break my heart...

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

Hahahaha... I love you for being so positive. I actually am okay with the ending now, I had expected much worse but the writer sorta justified HS at the end by having her pregnancy as the reason for leaving but it wasn't done well enough.

I think, well hope with fingers crossed that they will do a season 2 if this show gains ALOT of international popularity, if there is investment from overseas they might do it and  I do think the cast would come together again considering just how CLOSE they all are. They have become like a family, I mean they all together even now at this moment so I think there is a chance and they obviously did create this drama with the hope of season 2. The pd is much better with modern dramas anyway so who knows? LJG has already decided he is done with saeguks too. I'll give it two years, if people are still asking for a season 2 then they might do it.

I agree. Two years would be perfect because of the BBJX curse!hahaha

• Like 13

And this clip..I seriously cant..I havent go bathe yet....my eyes gonna swollen soon....

EDIT...Jieun narration always make me cry my heart out..and Jieun narration with Joongi acting..I am so dead...my eyes and tears doesnt belong to me anymore

Credit cuteLJG and 4seasonswithIU

I got to repost this translation of Soo letter for this clips 

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, bitofmadness said:

Isn't that the BTS for Lotte Duty Free's CF? Like the kiss thingy? Not sure

click the left side of the tweet. It seems like ruiziao translated what JG said during the FM re cut scene.

• Like 7

41 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

I think most of the paintings in that particular museum were inconsequential - why would someone paint their walking in the snow scene? Eun's birthday party? her bowing to the king? and other scenes that were not related to official Goryeo business? Acceptable was the portrait of GJ, and perhaps the exorcism scene. For the rain ritual, the painter was there just in case it rained? I know the purpose of the paintings were to jog her memory but still.

Her soaps were there. I was hoping her stones (and the book she wrote in Hangul)LOL would be there.

The only thing going for us is if there is a worldwide clamor for a part 2 and there are several companies willing to invest. Of course, the main issue would be the availability of the cast, although it'll just be JG, JE, Nam-hyuk, and Jisoo. Hanna can just stay in China because there is no need for her character to be resurrected in 2016.

LOL thank you for this sentence...

37 minutes ago, innrukia said:

Another open ending for JG drama. I guess he loves this kind of ending:sweatingbullets:. Their "daughter" is sooo beautiful. 

please jg do rom-com with iu!!!

Yes first i see her, i fell in love with SoSoo daughter, she's so cute and beautiful :tears: but i feel sad again know she didn't raise by her beautiful mom and handsome dad as normal child, they should be as happy family.

• Like 15

@riuenu 

i think Su last wish about her child is for Jung to take care of her child.. she won't allowed her child to be in that scary place and there no other way other than hide that child from So.. its just Jung don't expect So will be there or else he won't tell So about it cause Jung will honor Su request even he dies... i think when Jung tell that over his dead body i think So will kill him right there if he did't tell Su wish.. maybe So think Jung just want to hide that child for himself but the moment he know about Su wish he step back.. accepted her wish and just want to see the child from a far.. even he can't be with the child or claim her as his daughter cause god know what YH will do to that child he still want to see her... that's enough for him................

the child is something precious to me... at least Su left something for him... the part of him and Su live in that child life and for me its something symbolic of their love..

• Like 18

41 minutes ago, riuenu said:

And this clip..I seriously cant..I havent go bathe yet....my eyes gonna swollen soon....

Credit cuteLJG and 4seasonswithIU

I got to repost this translation of Soo letter for this clips 

that letter tho.. how can anyone bash Soo after her confession. I think part of the reason why she left him is so that he can follow her. It's probably an attempt to steer him away from the palace (aka the darkness). Her letter says it all: She was waiting for him. She just wanted him. She wanted to run away with him. I see so many comments saying HS has changed but no. Her motives and her desires were still the same. Especially knowing that they have a child together? She just wanted to be free with him. But she can't straight up ask him to abandon the country for her, that's not in her character to ask that of him seeing as he's too far deep into his reign..  :tears: 

• Like 15