[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

6 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

Tread very, very carefully and delicately, chingu... I'm watching you! LOL

Chingu, there is a portion of Stargazers that were once JoUers (shippers of Jo Jung Suk and IU, from the drama You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin). IU had similar mannerisms with JJS as she does with uri Joon Gi, but it's definitely more intense and obvious here. With your questions, I think it's best for you to see for yourself.

I'm still working on an FMV with their SAF clips, so we can't compare side by side just yet... but back in 2013, this was the FMV I made with JJS and IU's KBS Drama Awards clip. Back then, we were really happy with this. LOL. (Many of us still believe JoU really did like each other, but met each other with bad timing. When they first started filming the drama was around the time JJS met Gummy and began dating her. After the drama was when IU met Voldy and they began dating.)

@starcandy0516 THANK YOU SO MUCH, CHINGU, FOR YOUR TRANSLATIONS! The crumbs from that will feed me for breakfast, lunch, and dinner today! LOL

LOL when I see JE just straight walk away first to the stage leave JJS behind... 

• Like 21

On 10/27/2016 at 5:13 PM, kilovekyo said:

Chinguu, i just watched this interview again..

First in minute 0.14, i like the way Joon Gi touch her ^^ maybe he miss to touch her kkk... then in minute 0.37 Ji Eun so nice to applaud Joon Gi, how can oppa doesn't fall for her :wub: they always compliment each other. 

In minute 2.29, arghh...i love this!! once the question asked, Joon Gi look to Ji Eun seems he lean to her answer hahaa...it's just like married couple, Joon Gi daddy ask to Ji Eun mommy :P so should we remind Joon Gi to do exo dance? It's awesome if he could do flashmob with entire SHR cast :heart: can this come true? 

This is from page 76. 

I love how they praised each other so much. It's really a lot! They look like best friends who have been together for years to me, instead of filming only for 6 months. They're more than familiar, they look so right together TT______TT

Best friends or more than that......

If not now then maybe in the near future.

• Like 21

40 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

That's actually the goal of the hater and part of a larger plan. They just have to initiate a provocation that will cause a real fan to act. And then the other side feels compelled to defend or take the offense in order to defend their bias. I'm taking the time to explain this now because these can actually start here in our own home...and we've actually seen others attempt to do this on other threads. It's just best to be aware how these situations can start and develop so that you don't inadvertently or unintentionally get caught in that type of situation.

Yeps that is the haters plan, so let's dont get caught up, rather than answering or prompting the haters provocation better we keep sending positive support to our bias. Idk... it is just me prob, I rather totally ignore the haters, coz responding them will only made me fall to the trap of never ending negativity, n tbh idt either JG, JE, JKH or anyone will be happy to see us fighting (except ofc the haters n their malicious plan) So I mostly choose ignoring n focussing on sending positive words directed to my bias.

• Like 18

4 hours ago, missdharma said:

Out of topic.

Maybe JKH feel disturbing right now because many IU shipper bashing him. I accidentally found his IG, read his latest post, more than 70 comment. I read it, some in hangul, english and bahasa. There's fanwar between JKH loyal fans and other shipper. I feel bad to read that, they insulting him, said ugly, pedofil etc. And one person said, IU better with LJG than with him. Oh my, why they must said his name with their bad mouth :crazy: and then JKH delete his post. I can't capture it.. 

Even i JoonU shipper, its forbide to me to insult or talk bad about another person. I hope on this thread no one doing like them. We want to sailing this boat slow and peace, just keep pray and chant. 

I LOVE UR OPINIONS ..ME FEELING THE SAME TOO..LETS US HERE SAILING THIS DELULU IN PEACE N HARMONIES,,PLS KEEP IN THIS PEACEFULL MODE,,FOREVER

• Like 20

1 hour ago, akinahana89 said:

Attention! This is your Captain speaking!

Let it be known now that this kind of behavior coming from anyone on our Soompi JoonU ship will NOT be tolerated. If found, we WILL make you walk the plank into a sea of hungry piranhas. As Hajunse, Uaena, or Stargazers, we must remain respectful at ALL times regardless of circumstances and situations. Everyone is human and everyone feels. Comments such as those posted on Kiha's IG are harming and hurtful. 

I don't think anyone in this community is behind it because I feel that everyone here is an amazing person, but I also felt this must be said. Fans like the ones attacking Kiha on his IG are deplorable and angers me to no end. Haters pretending to fans to instigate something of this caliber are even more deplorable.

No matter what happens, we must be a positive influence on each other and on JoonU. Even on Kiha. I don't want JoonU shippers to gain a bad reputation or for these kinds of situations to influence the progress of JoonU, so we must stop those we see committing these acts and make sure never to commit it ourselves. We are all about LOVE, not hate.

Both IU and Joon Gi does SO MUCH for their fans, so it's a bit ridiculous that their fans are trying to ruin something, to hurt someone, and to act in a way that fans should never act.

AGREE WITH U 200%

• Like 17

1 hour ago, akinahana89 said:

Attention! This is your Captain speaking!

Let it be known now that this kind of behavior coming from anyone on our Soompi JoonU ship will NOT be tolerated. If found, we WILL make you walk the plank into a sea of hungry piranhas. As Hajunse, Uaena, or Stargazers, we must remain respectful at ALL times regardless of circumstances and situations. Everyone is human and everyone feels. Comments such as those posted on Kiha's IG are harming and hurtful. 

I don't think anyone in this community is behind it because I feel that everyone here is an amazing person, but I also felt this must be said. Fans like the ones attacking Kiha on his IG are deplorable and angers me to no end. Haters pretending to fans to instigate something of this caliber are even more deplorable.

No matter what happens, we must be a positive influence on each other and on JoonU. Even on Kiha. I don't want JoonU shippers to gain a bad reputation or for these kinds of situations to influence the progress of JoonU, so we must stop those we see committing these acts and make sure never to commit it ourselves. We are all about LOVE, not hate.

Both IU and Joon Gi does SO MUCH for their fans, so it's a bit ridiculous that their fans are trying to ruin something, to hurt someone, and to act in a way that fans should never act.

yes captain.. even I wish JooU will be in relationship soon but I dont let myself to talk bad thing about JKH relationship with JE especially in SNS.

I hope if JooU really had relationship, many fans will support them, not bashed them :heart:

• Like 17

On 12/31/2016 at 8:44 PM, chi13lou said:

he has failed since they got off the car!LOL

not exactly, when they got off the car, iu was searching and clinging to joon gi's hand, but joon Gi offer his arm instead and IU grabbed it with her two hands.... but when they being called to the stage, it was iu who was sober enough to just do the arm linking :D kekkekekee.... luv their chemistries 

• Like 22

On 10/29/2016 at 4:08 PM, kilovekyo said:

I'm so happy!!  :heart:

Ji Eun updated her IG aaahh....with Joon Gi there, i can hear his big laugh. They're so cute!! :wub:

Found this on Page 90. Ji Eun acted riding the horse and the one who held the fans for her were LJG TT___________TT

They're so shippable TT__________________TT

• Like 19

On 10/29/2016 at 4:41 PM, caramelovers07 said:

IU Caption: 

산속에서 즐거웠던 여름

Translate: Summer fun in the mountains

JG's Comment:

참 멋진 특효지?

Translate: Is that a nice surprise?

Sorry, I don't know how to insert pictures, and I use Google Translate to translating their interaction, so I could be wrong. Hhehehe

So happy reading his comments on her IG. Hope he'll always do that. 

• Like 12

3 hours ago, meeibe16 said:

Soompi Best Drama Ost Nominee let's vote vote... we can make it!!!

Davichi-forgetting you, baek ah yeon, Epik high Lee Hi, ah dong musician, I.O.I, LOCO Punch, taeyeon .... why they don't get nominated? hiks....

Edited by akinahana89
  • Like 9