[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

@caramelovers07  OMG!!!!  I LOVE IT!  I was smiling like a fool while watching it!  Awwww..... good job! 

There's something about watching it in slow motion.  I could see more of their facial expressions and what I saw just makes me happy.  I love how relax, at peace and comfortable they were when they went inside and just walking. And the hand grabbing!  Seriously! Even in those quite fast-paced moments, somehow with those gestures, LJG set LJE apart from the rest of their group.  Awwwww....would be hard not to fall for this guy.  (I SERIOUSLY WOULD WANT A GUY LIKE HIM TOO...... AS A "FRIEND" OF COURSE!) :blush:

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! :heart:

• Like 23

1 hour ago, caramelovers07 said:

Here's my FMV from SBS Drama Awards, guyss!! Thank you especially for:

@chelleshawol who suggested the song and keep encourage me to make this FMV! LOL!! Don't forget@Thirzazha94 @Nita Fransisca and all other chingus-shiper in this thread!! I'll try to make FMV again to compile it with all BTS moments but dunno, maybe when the times allowed. LOL!! 

Caution: Prepare your weak delulu heart!! As I almost loose my conciousness due to over delulu heart when make it. LOL!!

Now, I'll spazzing and backreading again!!! Yayyyyy!!

OMGGGG THANK YOU FOR THISSS!!!  YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE ALL THEIR INTERACTION HERE... LOVE IS IN THE AIR OMG... I AM SOOOO <3 <3 <3 I FEEL LIKE IM BACK IN MY TEENAGE YEARS HAHAAH!!! 

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote videos!
  • Like 22

34 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

@chelleshawol who suggested the song and keep encourage me to make this FMV! LOL!! Don't forget@Thirzazha94 @Nita Fransisca and all other chingus-shiper in this thread!! I'll try to make FMV again to compile it with all BTS moments but dunno, maybe when the times allowed. LOL!! 

Caution: Prepare your weak delulu heart!! As I almost loose my conciousness due to over delulu heart when make it. LOL!!

I liked it so much! Congratulation! 

• Like 13

Amazing !! Love it so much, will put it in my fav list, like your first fmv. Coz I wanna watch it like millions time... lol gonna miss them so much ... I think they will lay low... gonna need fbi team to keep gathering crumbs... (I am officially obsessed lol) thx for the great fmv 

Sorry capt, I am on phone, I dont know how to.delete the link/ vid

• Like 12

9 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

@akinahana89 Actually, there were 6 OSTs nominated from DOTs, 4 nominated from Moonlight, 3 nominated from Oh Hae Young Again, and only 1 from SHR and 1 from Uncontrollably Fond. :tears:

Oh, really? Oops. My eyes never strayed from the SHR OST nomination. LOL. I zeroed in on it and went in for the kill. :P

But think about it this way, all the other OSTs will have split votes from their drama fans. As for us... We don't have to worry about fans split in so many different directions about which SHR OST to vote for. Our combined votes focused on just one OST will pretty much give all the other nominations a good run for their money. :D

• Like 15

my feels right now in the middle of the night... i cant breath.. love is in the air definitely .. I DONT KNOW WHY BUT THIS IS SOO DIFFERENT on JOONGI SIDE .. with that slow motion his gaze is truely amazing...and IU blushingg and accepting all Joongi hugs, holding hands , gaze omGG !!! 

iam a kid right now . <3 stop now pls T_T !

my feels right now in the middle of the night... i cant breath.. love is in the air definitely .. I DONT KNOW WHY BUT THIS IS SOO DIFFERENT on JOONGI SIDE .. with that slow motion his gaze is truely amazing...and IU blushingg and accepting all Joongi hugs, holding hands , gaze omGG !!! 

iam a kid right now . <3 stop now pls T_T !

• Like 22

46 minutes ago, tinniet said:

Lol I'm currently in Jeju and I don't think I will find anything related to JoonU here. One thing I found so far is SJK and LJS are very popular here haha sorry off topic 

i know they are.. hahhaa. so called young generation by our king so. kekeke. hows jeju? is it nice? 

i cant stop smiling!!!! love it sooo much. the slow motion make it clear on how happy they are that night!!!!!!

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote videos!
  • Like 11

@caramelovers07 THANK YOU!!! I'm as giddy as JG while watching it now.

By the way, now that it's kinda slow-motion in the FMV video made by uri @caramelovers07 , I just noticed that during the Best Couple winner announcement, Kang Hanna's eyes were focused on JE while smiling and clapping... hehe... new girl bestie knows something more that we don't? *cough*. Anyway, let's hope for just a little bit of crumbs in the next couple of days since the two will be in Taiwan. 

In case anybody here needs to know, JG's upcoming schedule will be:

7th Jan --> departure to Taiwan

8th Jan --> 'Thank You' FM

9th Jan --> departure to Korea

He'll have another press conf & red carpet event on the 13th Jan for Residence Evil Premiere in Korea together with Milla Jovovich and Paul Anderson. There's also a new interview of Milla on Vogue Korea where she once again praised JG :wub:

Come to think of it, since JG is included in the 'friendzoned' or 'oppazoned' group of JE, shouldn't the girl help promote his work as well on her IG just like what she has done with her other male friend oppa-deul? :phew::vicx: *though I'm chanting hard that she'll text him privately for her support instead, of course, hahahaha* *my delulu heart can't take the #friendzonegoal yet* *smirk*

35 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

Daebak!! Your mv so details and beautiful chingu! I will save it for sure. You really know how to make Stargazers keep in faith for our otp. 

• Like 14

3 hours ago, caramelovers07 said:

Chingu, I sincerely and wholeheartedly loved it. ALL of it. Even though the song has been used already for an FMV, the recent images just fit so very well and so very perfectly. It's not so much about Wang So and Haesoo, as much as the actors who brought them to life for us. As @chi13lou recently mentioned, it seems as if we not getting that modern ending was what was supposed to happen. If not, we might not have the crumbs that we've been given, nor have made this journey along with our Joongi and Jieunie.  Thank you, Chingu.

• Like 14

what if ... the real ending is what we are seeing right now ... 

Joongi - soon " meeting haesoo" 

IU - Hankie pic/crying " missing wang so " 

in reality - They meet again and they missed each other T_T !!! 

omg happy ending ! 

btw.... have you seen the video   at 2:58 ? they looked alike there <3 _ <3 DAEBAK FMV OMG LOVEEE 

• Like 19

@meahri_1 

I watched the video for 5X already i think.

Spoiler

31281714494_98b7111292_z.jpg

31312751833_6633d8f522_b.jpg

31281732064_e9d1a67c54_b.jpg

32122713665_af5c7b39cb_b.jpg

JS and IU have chemistry, that's undeniable but on a different level. More like of a brother and sister. No matter how i how i look at it, kissing scenes included, it's zero romance. That's an honest to goodness observation. :smile:

Edit:

@JooU_shipper 

The scenes shown on the video are not their sweetest but even when the other is upset it's like foreplay to a lovemaking. You know what i mean? :wink:

@caramelovers07 

A thousand likes to your video!:smile:

Edited by shamelessmiss
  • Like 16

when will IU go to taiwan ? is it jan 6? joongi is on jan 7 ...iu concert is 7 , if he will fly to taiwan in morning , he can watched iu concert... 

when will IU go back to korea?? i hope she will go back by jan 9... so she can still watched joongi Fm on jan 8 <3 

• Like 15

Here's my FMV from SBS Drama Awards, guyss!!

Great FMV, chingu! It's daebak! :thumbsup:

Over the last few days, I've actually also been in the process of creating an FMV with their SAF clips. I hope you won't mind if I continue it. ^^

39 minutes ago, shamelessmiss said:

JS and IU have chemistry, that's undeniable but on a different level. More like of a brother and sister. No matter how i how i look at it, kissing scenes included, it's zero romance. That's an honest to goodness observation. :)

I think we'll just have to agree to disagree on that... LOL

• Like 18

http://squishyss.tumblr.com/post/155348013229/laputa-on-twitter
LJG: Give us the ‘Best Couple’ award (spoken in his King tone).

LJG: I really want the ‘Best Couple’ award more than anything else. Today…
IU: What if we don’t win it? 
LJG: Well then… I’ll be sulking all day today.

Out of all the SBS drama awards, LJG only want the Best Couple award. He wasn't really looking forward to the other awards for himself (of cause he deserve the acting award too) but the one award which he share with his special co star.

Congrats for the job well done everyone of you who vote and chant diligently daily. Despite SBS prejudice against MLSHR, we have work hard to overcome the odds and brought about this miracle during the limit eclipse period. We have build the bridge for Wang So to meet Hae Soo in modern time for their happy ending.

We are not even rank for Spottoon Best Couple. Have we run out for miracle for our Couple this year? Out of all Soompi awards, LJG will want Spottoon Best Couple so he can share with his special co star. Can we recreate the SBS Best Couple award miracle or will LJG end up sulking all day? This all depend on every one of us JoonU shippers.

Spoiler

I know it is tiring to vote 24 times in every categories related to MLSHR. That is why am only asking every JoonU shippers to create another account just to vote 24 more time only for Spottoon Best Couple category. Of cause you are free to vote in other categories that are important to you with the voting account.

Lets create many more miracles for JoonU this year too so we can have many more crumbs!

Edited by Joseph Lim
Hide suggestion in spoiler as it is not a recommend move. Can get you ban.
  • Like 21

28 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

I love the song you chose! It's close to my heart bc my little sis sang that for my engagement party a few months ago! Thank you thank you 

Congratulations on getting engaged! Your wedding gift from the Stargazers will be the DVD boxset (if it ever gets released).

Spoiler

If you're still looking for a gown, head over to White Toronto in Yorkville. Even if it's just to try on and to get ideas. Ask for Gigi, she's awesome.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Joseph Lim said:

We are not even rank for Spottoon Best Couple. Have we run out for miracle for our Couple this year? Out of all Soompi awards, LJG will want Spottoon Best Couple so he can share with his special co star. Can we recreate the SBS Best Couple award miracle or will LJG end up sulking all day? This all depend on every one of us JoonU shippers. I know it is tiring to vote 24 times in every categories related to MLSHR. That is why am only asking every JoonU shippers to create another account just to vote 24 more time only for Spottoon Best Couple category. Of cause you are free to vote in other categories that are important to you with the voting account. Lets create many more miracles for JoonU this year too so we can have many more crumbs!

I strongly advise against doing this because it is against the rules for each member to have more than one Soompi account. We will ban you permanently for this offense when, not if, found, especially during this time.

Also, we should play fairly by the rules, anyway. If Joon Gi and IU knew their fans represented this kind of cheating behavior, I don't think they'd be very happy to have won the award in the end. ^^ I'd rather them win fair and square because they are just that awesome.

• Like 22