[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

11 hours ago, shamelessmiss said:

@JooU_shipper 

The scenes shown on the video are not their sweetest but even when the other is upset it's like foreplay to a lovemaking. You know what i mean? :wink:

yeaaah, I know what you mean hahaha :w00t: although not the best scenes but it still can make us touched.. the scenes match with the lyrics too and it's like watch the whole drama again 

• Like 12

On 11/1/2016 at 9:35 PM, riuenu said:

am totally not expecting tat as well...

I think I am hoping too much...that why this episode fail me pretty much as well...

Alright...taking from those positive energy from @AuroraRain

and here is So with his baby girl, credit melloviciousiu

Love this pic of Wang So and his little daughter that I found on page 33! Really cute and pretty! Wish it was a happy ending and the cool emperor could take walks everyday with his pretty daughter and Hae Soo! 

• Like 15

2 hours ago, wandaraiju said:

where where.. do you have some pics of this ? hihii sorry for asking

Sorry no pics but if you watch the show again with subs (link is under the spoiler thank you @dlwnsrl88 for the link)and fast forward near the end you can see it..

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:

Hi guys! This morning, IU's hairstylist updated her instagram with a photo of IU's backview at the airport. The caption is ...

It's been a long time since we are leaving from airport

Finally we come to Taiwan (Jan 6th ~ 9th)

Although this photo is taking before leaving, but it's really good

OMG !!! It looks like Jieun will stay in Taiwan until Jan 9th :w00t: (Note : we are still not sure about this since some uaena said IU will back to Korea on Jan 8th or maybe she changed her schedules? :wub:)

And for Joon Gi's schedules :

Jan 7th : Leaving for Taiwan

Jan 8th : Fanmeeting

Jan 9th : Back to Korea

WHAT IS THIS MEAN?? OMGG !!! I'M SO EXCITED !! :wub:

Sorry chingu but it seems the shoes is different, is it photo from hairstylist herself? Wooho...i'm so happy that she will leave Taiwan on Jan 9th, yesss i hope they will back Korea together!! Let's hope and pray for this \^0^/

@desvlo Yes, she like to wear Black colour outfit now kkk...who's influence her, hope Joon Gi wear all black outfit too tomorrow, yeaaayy...

• Like 17

32 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:

Hi guys! This morning, IU's hairstylist updated her instagram with a photo of IU's backview at the airport. The caption is ...

OMG !!! It looks like Jieun will stay in Taiwan until Jan 9th :w00t: (Note : we are still not sure about this since some uaena said IU will back to Korea on Jan 8th or maybe she changed her schedules? :wub:)

WOAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! 

*im going crazy rn, jumping alone at my office lol

• Like 21

24 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:

To answer all the questions, Joon Gi is indeed the one who helped Jieun standing up from that massage chair. I found a fanaccount on LJG DC gallery about it :w00t:

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=leejungi&no=1092731&page=1

When Soo (Jieun) was sitting at the massage chair ...

By the end of the interview, Joon Gi was carrying her shoes, standing in front of the massage chair and helped her standing up.

But suddenly, the massage chair is rattle, Joon Gi was surprised and without knowing, while Jieun was going to stand up, he catched her (Jieun almost falling off from the massage chair, but luckily Joon Gi catched her before that happened :wub:). He helped her and even putting her shoes on ㅠㅠㅠ

Because of his manner, although I'm not Jieun, but my heart is fluttering ㅋㅋㅋ

Oh my gooooood !!!!! I can't breath properly right now because of them x_x

• Like 19

21 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:

To answer all the questions, Joon Gi is indeed the one who helped Jieun standing up from that massage chair. I found a fanaccount on LJG DC gallery about it :w00t:

Thank you so much for this precious information.

Even God was helping them to make JG hero in front of all the people. I'm so glad that JE didn't fall. She was so helpless and lonely every time she fell in the past. As for JG helped with her shoes, I bet every single lady in the room was so envious and jealous at the same time. 

• Like 23

On 11/2/2016 at 0:55 AM, riuenu said:

Yup....from zero interest towards Jieun, look at how joongi look at her when she introduce herself, it is like..oh...ya, u...idol actress

*EDIT look Jieun actually sit much closer to Hanuel...and he and Joongi is very very far apart...and I still think that Joongi is more interested in Hanuel as compared to Jieun..looking how he clap for Hanuel during his intro and compare to the look he look during Jieun intro...*

To depending on her to turn the page...guilty look all written on his face

Till he say its a blessing to celebrate her birthday with her, saying I love you haesoo with that evil laugh and saying however, the force kiss is not his intention but thought that it is a good gift, with the caption saying that is becoming his present instead...

credit all to jgfamily82

Quoted from page 141:

I think this bts when Wang So drank the poisonous tea and JK-IU were practicing the dialogue is my favorite. He was lying with his head on her lap, she was holding him close and he comfortably read his script while lying on her lap like that.

He didn't really have to lie there all the time, right? Especially when he was checking his script and couldn't find the page he was looking for. 

I really respect IU more because it's obvious that she has a great memory. She even remembered the line he was seeking was on page 34. This shows that she's a very intelligent girl for me. 

What I'm wondering is, could it be because LJK was nervous or distracted being that close to him that he forgot where his line on the script was? A nice food for thought, hahah.

• Like 24

42 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:

When Soo (Jieun) was sitting at the massage chair ...

By the end of the interview, Joon Gi was carrying her shoes, standing in front of the massage chair and helped her standing up.

But suddenly, the massage chair is rattle, Joon Gi was surprised and without knowing, while Jieun was going to stand up, he catched her (Jieun almost falling off from the massage chair, but luckily Joon Gi catched her before that happened :wub:). He helped her and even putting her shoes on ㅠㅠㅠ

Because of his manner, although I'm not Jieun, but my heart is fluttering ㅋㅋㅋ

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

i am sure there's picture or fancam but i dont think they will share it... ㅠㅠ

• Like 23

1 hour ago, starcandy0516 said:

OMG!!! I'm so excited to know about this, let's wait for the good news later 

• Like 18