Kang Ha Neul ❤ IU - HaeSoo ❤ Wang Wook | *Moon Lovers* |

Gitakawaii

3 hours ago, Gitakawaii said:

this so much! i think this is why their chemistry is (IMO) better than her chemistry with LJG (WS). as we can tell from the BTS, they sing together during filming, I really hope they collaborate music wise in the future. KHN mentioned in an interview that he was intimidated by IU before they started filming, I bet he didnt expect to get along with her so well. 

anyways I wanted  to know when you guys started falling for Wang Wook ?

mine would be this scene right here, where he was having tea with Lady Hae and HS was watching them and admiring their relationship, I swear if looks could kill, it would be this right here, i remember watching this part and it hit me that I had SLS (second lead syndrome) lol 

Haru @Gitakawaii i think iu is more comfortable with khn because they are closer in age and she may be a little shy with ljg ... as her sunbae she looks up to ljg and can't goof around the same way she does with khn ... and besides she is working with THE ljg ... so she may also be guarded with her actions but ljg just the same is cute when he plays around with iu ... ljg playing with his cape around iu cracked me up ...

i have recently discovered khn in misaeng ... loved his character (again similar to wooks rule abiding character) and even bought DVDs of his dramas and movies after (haist, misaeng and monster dvds which are tvn don't have subs with the korean version ... :-( ) i've seen him in heirs but his role was not a lead role ... not much impact on me but after watching him as wooks, i had to go back and endure heirs (no offense meant but not a big fan of this drama) ...  when i decided to watch mlshr (decided is the operational word because i can only afford to watch this or the other moon drama ... glad to choose this), i had the faintest idea that khn would portray a lovable 8th prince.  This is mine, when wooks senses a change in hae soo's personality after losing her memory ... he is so manly ... love his defined jawline ... and his eyes that can turn you into goo ... this guy can act with his eyes ... i've watched other dramas but the wook character stood out among the rest ... as well is his chemistry with hae soo ... other dramas came and flew but mlshr is here to stay ... for now ...

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5 hours ago, Gitakawaii said:

I agree about WOOK getting unnecessary hate, I think people forgot that at the beginning of the story, WS wanted to kill Haesoo, more than one time. 

anyways I really love how honest and sincere KHN is when he talks about IU, it is so cute. Im hoping they get casted as main leads in a drama or movie together.

here's some KHN-IU goodies :D

KHN baby you are so obvious haha!

claiming his Bae

LOL he terrified her silly too and ironically is going to choose the throne and marriage with YH over HS. Wish people understood the characters and their dilemma instead of being biased over just one character and twisting everything he/she does into gold when its not. I can see Wook's mistakes and I won't make excuses for them. But that doesn't mean I won't understand him and explain why he made those decisions. Explaining his POV should not be seen as someone being too emotional, IMO.

4 hours ago, Gitakawaii said:

this so much! i think this is why their chemistry is (IMO) better than her chemistry with LJG (WS). as we can tell from the BTS, they sing together during filming, I really hope they collaborate music wise in the future. KHN mentioned in an interview that he was intimidated by IU before they started filming, I bet he didnt expect to get along with her so well. 

anyways I wanted  to know when you guys started falling for Wang Wook ?

mine would be this scene right here, where he was having tea with Lady Hae and HS was watching them and admiring their relationship, I swear if looks could kill, it would be this right here, i remember watching this part and it hit me that I had SLS (second lead syndrome) lol 

Oh yeah, I agree..their love for music is definitely why their chemistry is better and it seems; why they are closer(?)

Hmmm, if I had to pick, I started liking WookSoo in episode 3 when Wook lit up Soo's room with candles so she wouldn't be scared if she wakes up at night after WS scared her silly. Then the snow scenes, my most favorite scene in the show, made me fall head over heels for him.

2 hours ago, cmoirae2 said:

Hello @YourHighness . I think Wooks turning his back on Hae Soo may be viewed as cowardice but I would agree with you that it was a choice ... being the rational and highly intellectual person he is, he weighed on the situation and what was at stake ... he sadly chose his family and preservation of their status over love ... he has shown his gallantry early on before hae soo was demoted to court lady ... as he is someone who follows orders and rules of the palace, he uses diplomacy to resolve problems however it became a stickier situation as hae soo gets into more trouble after another   ... he at one point expressed his intention to be with hae soo to his mother and did not care about his status nor the crown unfortunately it was his sinister sister's reckless actions that put him in a situation wherein he can't compromise his family nor his status ... he realized he has a lot to give up and unwillingly turned his back on hae soo when she needed him most ... meanwhile with wang so, nothing is at stake ... he really doesn't care because his actions will not have a rippling impact on other individuals ... the only person he has was hae soo and he will do everything to protect her at all cost ... and if the story follows the cdrama, his actions will be rewarded ironically ... he was at rock bottom before he met hae soo and he has nowhere to go but up with soo by his side ... perhaps hae soo was the driving force behind his desire for the throne ... we can't say that wook doesn't loves soo ... he still does and with him wanting to be king later on may be founded on his love for soo ... both men have their sights on the throne as this is a means for them to protect the soo ... i have mentioned on the main thread that hae soo may have been the enabler of the conflicts during goryeo that led to how history is written today ... brother killing brother ... factions within the family formed ... and the root of it ... soo ... and she coming from the future thinks she could change it ... in my view, i think she is getting a glimpse of history and realizing that she was part of it ...

as for iu and khn on and off cam interaction, they are the cutest ... early on i get the impression that khn was tailing behind iu ... following her like a puppy ... haha ... if you want to find khn, find iu first and you will find him ... haha ... he is probably one of iu's fanboys and he is all smiles when he is with iu ... awww so cute ... like a boy having his first crush ... kaka ...

I agree with you 99%. Wook does want to be King for Soo but So clearly expressed his intention of becoming the King to spite his mom. Getting Soo will be like a cherry on top but becoming King to help her or make her his was not his priority. It will work out that way though.

And about Wook's choice, I dunno what people actually expect. Lets say Wook had chosen Soo, what would have happened?

1. YH hanged. King, him, his mother and maybe even the brothers bereaved.

2. Wook's mom exiled.

3. Maybe his mother family exiled too.

4. His servants punished and maybe tortured to find out who else was in with YH. Maybe even dead.

5. He raked with guilt for being selfish.

The price to be with Soo was too high so he chose to give up on his love and happiness but he didnot sit back and decide Soo can die. He did rake his brain to find a way to help Soo. He went to the Court Lady. He took her barbs knowing full well he deserved it. The only reason he was not in the courtyard where Soo was set to be hanged was because he had managed to find a way to save her and knew the Court Lady will come through.

3 hours ago, cmoirae2 said:

Hello @YourHighness . I think Wooks turning his back on Hae Soo may be viewed as cowardice but I would agree with you that it was a choice ... being the rational and highly intellectual person he is, he weighed on the situation and what was at stake ... he sadly chose his family and preservation of their status over love ... he has shown his gallantry early on before hae soo was demoted to court lady ... as he is someone who follows orders and rules of the palace, he uses diplomacy to resolve problems however it became a stickier situation as hae soo gets into more trouble after another   ... he at one point expressed his intention to be with hae soo to his mother and did not care about his status nor the crown unfortunately it was his sinister sister's reckless actions that put him in a situation wherein he can't compromise his family nor his status ... he realized he has a lot to give up and unwillingly turned his back on hae soo when she needed him most ... meanwhile with wang so, nothing is at stake ... he really doesn't care because his actions will not have a rippling impact on other individuals ... the only person he has was hae soo and he will do everything to protect her at all cost ... and if the story follows the cdrama, his actions will be rewarded ironically ... he was at rock bottom before he met hae soo and he has nowhere to go but up with soo by his side ... perhaps hae soo was the driving force behind his desire for the throne ... we can't say that wook doesn't loves soo ... he still does and with him wanting to be king later on may be founded on his love for soo ... both men have their sights on the throne as this is a means for them to protect the soo ... i have mentioned on the main thread that hae soo may have been the enabler of the conflicts during goryeo that led to how history is written today ... brother killing brother ... factions within the family formed ... and the root of it ... soo ... and she coming from the future thinks she could change it ... in my view, i think she is getting a glimpse of history and realizing that she was part of it ...

as for iu and khn on and off cam interaction, they are the cutest ... early on i get the impression that khn was tailing behind iu ... following her like a puppy ... haha ... if you want to find khn, find iu first and you will find him ... haha ... he is probably one of iu's fanboys and he is all smiles when he is with iu ... awww so cute ... like a boy having his first crush ... kaka ...

Frankly I'm kinda annoyed with the hate Wook's been getting at the MT. He's  been there for Soo since the very beginning, protecting & even beg the king for Soo's life. So is the one who has been toying with Soo's life. He just did whatever that suits him. For Wook I can see his sincerity, treating like someone very precious to him. His only fault that he force himself to turn his back from Soo, not because of himself nor he's coward but because his love & loyalty to his mother. Imagine he watched his mother, the queen threw her pride & kneel infront of her own rival just to beg for his safety, he would be a heartless bastared if he ignore his mother's plead. 

As for So, we all know he's gonna marry Yeonhwa sooner or  later & have many children with her, so he's gonna betray Soo big time. So what if his heart belongs to Soo but his body belongs to YH, becos by end of the day his person belongs to YH & he fathered YH's children. If the story followed C version then So will be one self centered person who keeps Soo close by his side but marry another woman without consideration of Soo's feeling or happiness & in the end Soo is nothing to his life as she's no mention of her as anyone in his life.

Therefore I still hope Korean version might have a diffirent twist & Soo will end up with Wook...

Offscreen...I find it interesting that IU warm up to KHN whom she just met when they started this project, because the IU i remember kinda shy away from people she just met. Her interaction with LJG is more her style. Nice enuf but more reserved, even with ppl her age just like when she did Dream High. However with KHN, she hit it off with him almost right away. I really hope they can act together again in a modern day lovers/otp soon.

55 minutes ago, lxands said:

Frankly I'm kinda annoyed with the hate Wook's been getting at the MT. He's  been there for Soo since the very beginning, protecting & even beg the king for Soo's life. So is the one who has been toying with Soo's life. He just did whatever that suits him. For Wook I can see his sincerity, treating like someone very precious to him. His only fault that he force himself to turn his back from Soo, not because of himself nor he's coward but because his love & loyalty to his mother. Imagine he watched his mother, the queen threw her pride & kneel infront of her own rival just to beg for his safety, he would be a heartless bastared if he ignore his mother's plead. 

As for So, we all know he's gonna marry Yeonhwa sooner or  later & have many children with her, so he's gonna betray Soo big time. So what if his heart belongs to Soo but his body belongs to YH, becos by end of the day his person belongs to YH & he fathered YH's children. If the story followed C version then So will be one self centered person who keeps Soo close by his side but marry another woman without consideration of Soo's feeling or happiness & in the end Soo is nothing to his life as she's no mention of her as anyone in his life.

Therefore I still hope Korean version might have a diffirent twist & Soo will end up with Wook...

Offscreen...I find it interesting that IU warm up to KHN whom she just met when they started this project, because the IU i remember kinda shy away from people she just met. Her interaction with LJG is more her style. Nice enuf but more reserved, even with ppl her age just like when she did Dream High. However with KHN, she hit it off with him almost right away. I really hope they can act together again in a modern day lovers/otp soon.

Yes, Wook has been protective of Soo from the very start.  The difference between Wook and Soo is that Wook analyzes carefully before taking action while So executes and then asks for forgiveness later to the detriment of Soo ... So knows the risks but he still acts on things quickly ... the risk is high but loss minimal ... the situation between Wook and So are totally different but that doesn't mean Wook loves Hae Soo any less ... it's like in modern drama, chaebol made to choose between family and poor girl and be disowned by family choosing the latter ... typical kdramas would have the guy choose the poor girl and never mind if we are poor for as long as we are together ... baloney!  in Wook's case he was willing to take the consequences of his action but he has already thought on how he can prepare and independently sustain it without putting burden on all parties concerned - soo, himself and his family ... probably the next episodes will show what so has planned for soo ... shielding her from the rain did not save soo from being demoted to a laundry girl however it was a bold gesture and i will not blame soo if she falls for so after this ... ... we have to also consider that neither wook nor so has prevented so's demotion but wook was definitely instrumental to saving soo's life at the expense of the head court lady ... all wook did was to ask for the lady's help but he did not force the lady to take soo's place ... am i not right?

Just read the written preview for episode 12...Soo is still in love with Wook..and people said she was just infatuated :lol:  This is not infatuation..it may have started as one but it turned into love for sure. Both of them are so in pain right now. Poor things.

Also, I agree with you @lxands and @cmoirae2 So does do whatever he wants and thinks later, landing Soo in even bigger trouble. His silent batman show has made his love for Soo apparent to everyone and will result in the King pushing Soo out of the palace and in the laundry maids group. He means well but he should really start thinking things through and their consequences.

And don't get me started on MT and the unwarranted hate on Wook...it's just Ugh. You know if the situations were exchanged then the same people would be hailing So for choosing his family and Wook for the silent batman show. :lol: Like I said no matter what Wook does, he is criticized.  He's in a loose-loose situation.

Around 1:48 mark.

Question        : "If you could bring one of the cast member back to the Goryeo Era, who would you bring?"

Kang Haneul : "IU?" (big laugh) "I mean, I'm traveling very far back in time, why would I bring a
                         guy? Why man? Why man?"

LOLOLOOOOOL, I knew he would choose IU when I saw his giggly face after the question being thrown at him. Kang Haneul...your crush to her is too obvious :D:D:D

Wow the MT is so abusive towards Wook and HS. I wonder why the mods are not doing or saying anything.:expressionless: Anyway, about the episode today. it breaks my heart how much in pain everyone is..even WS..I feel bad for all three of them. Wook..the guilt of not being able to do anything for HS is killing him. And a part of him wants to be King so he can make things better for her. HS is in pain because she has no support anymore and she feels guilty for Lady Oh's death. Also they both miss and love each other so much.:bawling:

So many Kang Haneul - IU moments here~ I'm loving iiiit!! 

0:32
IU                      : "Actress Liu Shi Shi, she's a beauty..."
Kang Haneul    : (intensely stares at her, as if saying,"Well...don't you know you're beautiful too?")

0:56
Question to IU : "Which prince took care of you the most on the set?"
Everyone          : (fidgeting nervously, Kang Haneul suddenly became too interested about his cleanliness)
IU                      : *Picks Lee JoonGi*
Kang Haneul    : (jealous, sulks and glares at IU)

1 hour ago, YourHighness . said:

Wow the MT is so abusive towards Wook and HS. I wonder why the mods are not doing or saying anything.:expressionless: Anyway, about the episode today. it breaks my heart how much in pain everyone is..even WS..I feel bad for all three of them. Wook..the guilt of not being able to do anything for HS is killing him. And a part of him wants to be King so he can make things better for her. HS is in pain because she has no support anymore and she feels guilty for Lady Oh's death. Also they both miss and love each other so much.:bawling:

IKR.  I guess majority wins but objectively as I was watching the drama this morning, I would like to whack Wook.  He had an opportunity to make amends but he still walked away ... meanwhile we have an aggressive lover boy So who doesn't give up even if Soo turns him away ... it's like he loves her (So), she loves him (Soo), he doesn't know what to do (wook) ... next episode seems intense ... i can see Wooks veins protruding from his neck ... really angry wooks ... daebak acting from KHN i must say ... knowing wook is the second lead, i know all roads would lead to a So-Soo romance eventually ... I'll just enjoy and relive the past episodes ... oh well ...

30 minutes ago, cmoirae2 said:

IKR.  I guess majority wins but objectively as I was watching the drama this morning, I would like to whack Wook.  He had an opportunity to make amends but he still walked away ... meanwhile we have an aggressive lover boy So who doesn't give up even if Soo turns him away ... it's like he loves her (So), she loves him (Soo), he doesn't know what to do (wook) ... next episode seems intense ... i can see Wooks veins protruding from his neck ... really angry wooks ... daebak acting from KHN i must say ... knowing wook is the second lead, i know all roads would lead to a So-Soo romance eventually ... I'll just enjoy and relive the past episodes ... oh well ...

I don't want to comment before watching the show with subs but I am confused enough to ask: how could he make amends? He is still powerless. What can he possibly say or do that will make up for him choosing his family over her? I think his plan of gaining power to help Soo is good. That's the only way for him to help her. Also, I saw the scene where they both look at each other and then turn away without saying anything. They both almost call one another but stop themselves, not knowing what to say or do anymore. His actions and choices are hovering between them. Both do not know how to get past them. And Wook saying that he cannot die for her is right. If he dies, how can he help her out? He doesn't count So in the picture for saving Soo because in his eyes So is the one who brought about such disaster on the girl he loves. If So hadn't blabbed about his feelings to the King, Soo would not have been sent to the laundry department.

13 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

I don't want to comment before watching the show with subs but I am confused enough to ask: how could he make amends? He is still powerless. What can he possibly say or do that will make up for him choosing his family over her? I think his plan of gaining power to help Soo is good. That's the only way for him to help her. Also, I saw the scene where they both look at each other and then turn away without saying anything. They both almost call one another but stop themselves, not knowing what to say or do anymore. His actions and choices are hovering between them. Both do not know how to get past them. And Wook saying that he cannot die for her is right. If he dies, how can he help her out? He doesn't count So in the picture for saving Soo because in his eyes So is the one who brought about such disaster on the girl he loves. If So hadn't blabbed about his feelings to the King, Soo would not have been sent to the laundry department.

i guess you're right ... i was watching the livestream with some commentary on the side ... i'll have to watch the subbed version on drama fever tonight ... i think there was a scene where wook and soo were talking and wook said he can't make promises ... he was being realistic ... but to me, it appears he totally distanced himself ... it's okay he can't do anything at the moment because he is powerless but at least give soo some comfort ... he can pass up the first opportunity while soo was having an altercation with the other laundry maids but the second time it was just soo, wook and 14th prince and even 14th prince said you love her right? but he turned away again ... could it be wook is holding back because he fears he may not deliver?  agree with your point on so ... our passionate loverboy so's action led to soo's demotion ... but why would the king do that?  mianhe chingu, i need to watch the subbed version to get the full picture ... what i said was based on this morning's broadcast sans the subs ...

fearless forecast for the ending, although wook is viewed to be the villain so-to-speak ... he may die in the end to protect soo ... even if he doesn't get soo, his love lives on (or goes on) ... ahaha ... sounds like titanic OST ... tee hee hee ...

21 hours ago, shiraru said:

Around 1:48 mark.

Question        : "If you could bring one of the cast member back to the Goryeo Era, who would you bring?"

Kang Haneul : "IU?" (big laugh) "I mean, I'm traveling very far back in time, why would I bring a
                         guy? Why man? Why man?"

LOLOLOOOOOL, I knew he would choose IU when I saw his giggly face after the question being thrown at him. Kang Haneul...your crush to her is too obvious :D:D:D

This was the first video I saw and I knew right away he had a crush on her lol  the way he answered the question was funny,. It's like he was thinking should I say IU, yeah I'm just going to say IU.  And his laugh made it even more obvious 

On 10/2/2016 at 11:29 AM, YourHighness . said:

Just read the written preview for episode 12...Soo is still in love with Wook..and people said she was just infatuated :lol:  This is not infatuation..it may have started as one but it turned into love for sure. Both of them are so in pain right now. Poor things.

Also, I agree with you @lxands and @cmoirae2 So does do whatever he wants and thinks later, landing Soo in even bigger trouble. His silent batman show has made his love for Soo apparent to everyone and will result in the King pushing Soo out of the palace and in the laundry maids group. He means well but he should really start thinking things through and their consequences.

And don't get me started on MT and the unwarranted hate on Wook...it's just Ugh. You know if the situations were exchanged then the same people would be hailing So for choosing his family and Wook for the silent batman show. :lol: Like I said no matter what Wook does, he is criticized.  He's in a loose-loose situation.

Thats why I'm staying away from the MT at the moment. The hate towards WOOK is unbearable. I haven't watch the newest episode since I'm waiting for the next one to be released, but I'm loving how how WOOK is when he's angry LOL

@Gitakawaii I know riiiight?? Heheheee Kang Haneul is such a fanboy :lol:

Another Kang Haneul and IU momeeeeents~~~ I'm squealing...!!

Question : "Lee Ji Eun's Goryeo attires received high praise, what do you (Kang Haneul) think about it?"

CtLe_HRVUAAmv1p_zps3bgk0j3w.jpg?14755660

CtLe_J3UIAAPpGg_zpsmk8nnhf7.jpg?14755660

Daaaaaaamn, what a cheesy yet a smooth flirt, hahahahaaa... :D:D:D

20 hours ago, cmoirae2 said:

i guess you're right ... i was watching the livestream with some commentary on the side ... i'll have to watch the subbed version on drama fever tonight ... i think there was a scene where wook and soo were talking and wook said he can't make promises ... he was being realistic ... but to me, it appears he totally distanced himself ... it's okay he can't do anything at the moment because he is powerless but at least give soo some comfort ... he can pass up the first opportunity while soo was having an altercation with the other laundry maids but the second time it was just soo, wook and 14th prince and even 14th prince said you love her right? but he turned away again ... could it be wook is holding back because he fears he may not deliver?  agree with your point on so ... our passionate loverboy so's action led to soo's demotion ... but why would the king do that?  mianhe chingu, i need to watch the subbed version to get the full picture ... what i said was based on this morning's broadcast sans the subs ...

fearless forecast for the ending, although wook is viewed to be the villain so-to-speak ... he may die in the end to protect soo ... even if he doesn't get soo, his love lives on (or goes on) ... ahaha ... sounds like titanic OST ... tee hee hee ...

He was being realistic..he can try to be the King and help out Soo but the road is too difficult and it may not happen that's why he said he can't make promises and what comfort can he extend towards her, through deed or words? she needs action and not words anymore.  Wook is not someone who bares his heart or soul to the world..not even his family so I am not surprised he didn't tell Jung about his feelings for Soo.

About So, the king wanted Su to be sent away so that So's feelings would settle down. So bared his heart pretty thoroughly in front of his father by begging for Soo to remain in the palace.

Oh I don't think Wook will die so soon lol..from what I know Wook will die 5-6 years before So..Wook will be in his mid to late 40's and WS will be 50.

10 hours ago, Gitakawaii said:

Thats why I'm staying away from the MT at the moment. The hate towards WOOK is unbearable. I haven't watch the newest episode since I'm waiting for the next one to be released, but I'm loving how how WOOK is when he's angry LOL

I don't read any posts over there..just go to read Live update when the show is airing. That place is just horrible..today was the worst. So much vitriol for WW. Ugh.

Archived