Kang Ha Neul ❤ IU - HaeSoo ❤ Wang Wook | *Moon Lovers* |

Gitakawaii

Kang Ha Neul IU - HaeSoo  Wang Wook

IUK1.jpg

iuk4.jpg

iuk3.jpg

iuk9.jpg

iuk2.jpg

• Name: 강하늘 / Kang Ha Neul (Gang Ha Neul)
  • Profession: Actor
  • Birthdate: 1990-Feb-21
  • Birthplace: Busan, South Korea
  • Height: 181cm
  • Star sign: Pisces

iuk11.jpg

• Name: 아이유 / IU
  • Profession: Singer and actress
  • Birthdate: 1993-May-16 (age 23)
  • Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
  • Height: 162cm
  • Weight: 43kg
  • Star sign: Taurus
  • Blood type: A
  • Talent Agency: Loen Entertainment

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yaaaaaaaay~ shipping IU - KHN since they are so cute in the BTS!! I'll share a few gifs that I have saved for the Moon Lovers thread.

KHN_IU_1_zpske2kyx2p.gif

Notice how his head immediately turned in excitement when someone said that they should do a melodrama together~ :D

KHN_IU_2_zpstzxsj9ua.gif

His *ShyShyShy* pose while still sneaking a peek, aaaaww! Even IU think his pose is cute and she also imitates it!

Thanks for creating this thread...i thought I'm the only one who ship HS-WW more than HS-WS. Gosh I even ship KHN-IU irl. I know I  shouldnt say this but I'm gonna say it anyway. ..Too bad IU is taken B)

They're so adorable, how cud this ahjumma not ship them?

hello chingus, glad to find you in this thread ... i love the wook soo couple ... on and off cam ... good to know i am not alone ... keke ... 

of course we know how mlshr's ending unless writer-nim veers away from the cdrama version and spins her own story ... but that will only happen in our dreams ... regardless of the ending, i really hope iu and khn would have an opportunity in the future to work on another drama ... this time with khn as the lead ... sigh ... i am have been bitten by the second lead syndrome lately ... i am also rooting for the 2nd lead in jealousy incarnate ... 

RO37259780_w1000_h0_zpsgzlmy5mi.jpg

Every time I see this BTS photo...I always wonder if this is Wang Wook shielding for Hae Soo in the drama, but unfortunately got cut, or Kang Haneul shielding for IU in real life since he didn't get to do it in the drama :D

RO37379479_w1000_h0_zpsrhlctfkk.jpg

Their smile to each other is soooo adorable in this one, like they are saying "thank you" :wub:

13 hours ago, shiraru said:

Every time I see this BTS photo...I always wonder if this is Wang Wook shielding for Hae Soo in the drama, but unfortunately got cut, or Kang Haneul shielding for IU in real life since he didn't get to do it in the drama :D

Is Kang Ha Neul. :lol:

6 hours ago, Gitakawaii said:

I was just wondering, when they showed up to the wrap up party, did they arrive together? Is that why they shared and umbrella or they just happened to arrive at the same time? 

They arrived together… but If I am not mistaken IU's manager was close to them with the orange umbrella. 

20160705_1467715840_01849900_1.jpg

--------

Finally a place where I can rave about my favorite couple, on and off screen without being bombarded with preaching posts on how Wook is the worst villain and coward ever.:rolleyes: Thank you so much for making this topic. :D

I personally think Wook gets a lot of unwarranted hate. He tried his level best to save Soo but it's not like he could just let his sister die and have his mom exiled by being selfish for his love. How could he ever live with himself if he had chosen Soo instead of his family who he loved and protected for all of his life? Which ironically would have still gotten him hate for being selfish in love and not choosing his family.:lol: Wook really is in a loose-loose situation. I don't think he was a coward like his haters are screaming. His choice was actually the bravest of the two princes. He had the most to loose and he chose to sacrifice his love and happiness.  That takes a lot of guts.

About KHN and IU..how adorable are they together in the BTS...shooo cute! Please someone pair them in some show where KHN actually gets the girl for once. :P

2 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Finally a place where I can rave about my favorite couple, on and off screen without being bombarded with preaching posts on how Wook is the worst villain and coward ever.:rolleyes: Thank you so much for making this topic. :D

I personally think Wook gets a lot of unwarranted hate. He tried his level best to save Soo but it's not like he could just let his sister die and have his mom exiled by being selfish for his love. How could he ever live with himself if he had chosen Soo instead of his family who he loved and protected for all of his life? Which ironically would have still gotten him hate for being selfish in love and not choosing his family.:lol: Wook really is in a loose-loose situation. I don't think he was a coward like his haters are screaming. His choice was actually the bravest of the two princes. He had the most to loose and he chose to sacrifice his love and happiness.  That takes a lot of guts.

About KHN and IU..how adorable are they together in the BTS...shooo cute! Please someone pair them in some show where KHN actually gets the girl for once. :P

I agree about WOOK getting unnecessary hate, I think people forgot that at the beginning of the story, WS wanted to kill Haesoo, more than one time. 

anyways I really love how honest and sincere KHN is when he talks about IU, it is so cute. Im hoping they get casted as main leads in a drama or movie together.

here's some KHN-IU goodies :D

KHN baby you are so obvious haha!

iuk6.jpg

khn3.jpg

khn4.jpg

claiming his Bae

tu1.gif

4 hours ago, cmoirae2 said:

I think one of the reasons why iu and khl got along well is their love for music ... khn performs in musicals ... and also sings osts for some dramas he appeared in ...

this so much! i think this is why their chemistry is (IMO) better than her chemistry with LJG (WS). as we can tell from the BTS, they sing together during filming, I really hope they collaborate music wise in the future. KHN mentioned in an interview that he was intimidated by IU before they started filming, I bet he didnt expect to get along with her so well. 

anyways I wanted  to know when you guys started falling for Wang Wook ?

mine would be this scene right here, where he was having tea with Lady Hae and HS was watching them and admiring their relationship, I swear if looks could kill, it would be this right here, i remember watching this part and it hit me that I had SLS (second lead syndrome) lol 

tu3.gif

tu4.gif

6 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Hello @YourHighness . I think Wooks turning his back on Hae Soo may be viewed as cowardice but I would agree with you that it was a choice ... being the rational and highly intellectual person he is, he weighed on the situation and what was at stake ... he sadly chose his family and preservation of their status over love ... he has shown his gallantry early on before hae soo was demoted to court lady ... as he is someone who follows orders and rules of the palace, he uses diplomacy to resolve problems however it became a stickier situation as hae soo gets into more trouble after another   ... he at one point expressed his intention to be with hae soo to his mother and did not care about his status nor the crown unfortunately it was his sinister sister's reckless actions that put him in a situation wherein he can't compromise his family nor his status ... he realized he has a lot to give up and unwillingly turned his back on hae soo when she needed him most ... meanwhile with wang so, nothing is at stake ... he really doesn't care because his actions will not have a rippling impact on other individuals ... the only person he has was hae soo and he will do everything to protect her at all cost ... and if the story follows the cdrama, his actions will be rewarded ironically ... he was at rock bottom before he met hae soo and he has nowhere to go but up with soo by his side ... perhaps hae soo was the driving force behind his desire for the throne ... we can't say that wook doesn't loves soo ... he still does and with him wanting to be king later on may be founded on his love for soo ... both men have their sights on the throne as this is a means for them to protect the soo ... i have mentioned on the main thread that hae soo may have been the enabler of the conflicts during goryeo that led to how history is written today ... brother killing brother ... factions within the family formed ... and the root of it ... soo ... and she coming from the future thinks she could change it ... in my view, i think she is getting a glimpse of history and realizing that she was part of it ...

as for iu and khn on and off cam interaction, they are the cutest ... early on i get the impression that khn was tailing behind iu ... following her like a puppy ... haha ... if you want to find khn, find iu first and you will find him ... haha ... he is probably one of iu's fanboys and he is all smiles when he is with iu ... awww so cute ... like a boy having his first crush ... kaka ...

Archived