Kang Ha Neul ❤ IU - HaeSoo ❤ Wang Wook | *Moon Lovers* |

Gitakawaii

15 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Wow, just read the recap on DB. Just WOW. The writer really was NOT a SoHae fan. I mean, sorry but this is the worst lovestory I've ever seen for a couple. It was seriously so lame even Heads admitted that WookSoo's lovestory was more compelling and she never got convinced to jump on SoHae ship. And I LOVED that we got no future scene with them. It means they were really not soulmates. Also that the writer wanted both the couple fans to draw whatever conclusion they wanted. By not giving HS a fixed ending with a guy, she has left the fans to interpret their ending. Like we can imagine her meeting Wook's reincarnation after a few days, after all he still loved and missed HS till he died..why they only showed him having flashbacks of his first wife, I dunno. I also felt really bad for Jung. He was a good guy and I hope he became happy with the new wife he married.

BTW LOL, how come the snow scene was depicted in the museum? And also the Wook carrying his dying wife on his back with HS looking on? :lol:

I know right. How did WS not catch on? Almost everyone else did. But you know what I am glad about? They showed that WW really did try to become king for HS and not for revenge or anger like WS did. And Wook gave up once he realized how futile it all was. I honestly don't know what LJK saw in this character. WS was the worst.

SoHae lovestory made no sense to me. The time jump really messed everything up. Suddenly HS was in love with him and then suddenly she wanted to wait for him. Didn't WW promise to win her back? How did he try? What did he do? Nothing was shown. The writing became really jarring to convince people that SoHae are the main couple.
 It looked very fake.

LOL BTW the writer echoed your thought and didnot make HS meet WS in the future. :D That made me happy.

WS was the worst character. I have no idea how he can be called a Hero.

Yeah I agree..it was just obsession from his side and HS was like suffering from Stockholm syndrome  who fell for her jailer. Which WS basically was like. He hovered around her whenever possible.

And I too felt the chemistry between WookSoo. I am glad that Wook basically confessed his love again but let her go for her own good and wanted the best for her.

Yep....it seems like the writer lurked over in here & decided to grant our wish....:w00t:

No So in the future...yes!!

In her letter Soo also ask So not to blame anyone else everytime things didn't goes well or to justify his mistakes/wrongdoing...so I'm not the only one who think So often blame people & justify his wrongdoings.  

JM also return to the future as a more sophisticated man than the homeless guy Soo met in the beginning. Though still no explanation abt him or how he travel from Goryeo back to present time with his memory fully intact, I assumed when he left the palace at the end he knew there's an eclipse coming, somehow he was transport back via it.

Eventually in the end there's kinda open ending since no princes in the future. However I like to point out, in the picture gallery, the picture that proves Hajin existence in the past were the one of her & Wook. For me the The Walking in the Snow is the symbolic of WookSoo's love story. A promised yet to fulfilled by both  Also when Wook piggyback his dying wife while HS followed them closely is also a touching moments as well as a warm, sincere love shared by 3 of them. While pictures of So only emphasizes on him being a great king. Nothing that includes Soo as part of his life. So call me stubborn but it WookSoo ending for me after all....not to mention Wook died around the time of the eclipse, who knows he might be transported to the future together with JM?:P

tumblr_o9v3cjHqOb1taa1z6o4_250.gif

Yeah, they do meet in the future :w00t:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for making this thread for Wang Wook and Haesoo. I just finished watching Scarlet Heart: Ryeo and there were so many good and bad points in this drama. First off, WookSoo couple has such an undeniable chemistry that SoSoo couple can't even compete. I don't know what others saw in that couple besides LJK. Wook got me on second lead syndrome so bad. I've never hated the main couple so much until this drama. They both were so bad and wrong for each other that it just disgusted me. Haesoo was such a hypocrite for accepting all of Wang So's flaws but couldn't pass over Wang Wook's wrongs. In the end, they both got what they deserved which was not a happy ending. They both lived miserably ever after and that made my heart happy since they treated Wook so bad. Wang So was such a horrible person and always blamed others for his doings. Such a coward and loser he is. Even though WookSoo wasn't the main couple, I still felt their chemistry and love story was so much more amazing and epic. They had their down fall but not once did they lose their respect and love towards one another. Their good bye hug at the end was very bittersweet yet fulfilling as well. Wook was always a gentle, loving and caring man. Too bad Haesoo choose the wrong guy and lived the rest of her life in misery. She could have had a great life with Wook but she choose an arrogant, aggressive, abusive person to care about. I just wish that Kang Ha Neul and IU will star in another drama together because their chemistry was so amazing. Even off screen their chemistry is so cute and adorable. #teamwook #teamwooksoo #teamkanghaneulIU 

@Ixlands I totally agree on this. Although they weren't the main leads in this story, WookSoo couple definitely took the crown for this drama. There are many haters of this ship because they can't handle that WookSoo was more of a realistic and loving relationship. They respected each other's decision and never tried to force each other to love them.  With SoSoo, he had to force himself into Haesoo's life even though she rejected him many times. Her heart has always been with Wook and that's what made the relationship even more genuine. With all the hate that Wook got, I'm glad SoSoo got a crappy ending. WookSoo wasn't the main love story but they got a way better ending filled with respect and dignity for each other. That's the kind of love that we need in our lives. 

On 11/2/2016 at 10:48 AM, Gitakawaii said:

yes me too! i have no hard feelings and satisfied that wook gave her up and had his own family. although im a little confused as to why he name his daughter after Baek Ah Lover? or could that girl be their daughter that wook took care of? im a little confused. 

Actually it's okay to me that he named his daughter "Bok Soon". I could just think that it's a coincidence. But the fact that this little Bok Soon had Woo Hee's talisman, oh my... that made me bothered until now. It's impossible that they just bought it somewhere and it just happened that they're similar. But according to history Baek Ah and this little girl would fall inlove with each other. Maybe they just want to emphasize it which I think is really unnecessary because they just gave us another thing to be confused about. Somehow my main concern is WookSoo so I'm just happy that they ended their love story well... very well. :D

On Friday, November 04, 2016 at 11:59 AM, fangirlmj17 said:

Actually it's okay to me that he named his daughter "Bok Soon". I could just think that it's a coincidence. But the fact that this little Bok Soon had Woo Hee's talisman, oh my... that made me bothered until now. It's impossible that they just bought it somewhere and it just happened that they're similar. But according to history Baek Ah and this little girl would fall inlove with each other. Maybe they just want to emphasize it which I think is really unnecessary because they just gave us another thing to be confused about. Somehow my main concern is WookSoo so I'm just happy that they ended their love story well... very well. :D

I think it was just a coincidence that Wook named his daughter Bok Soon, a name WH she use to lie to BA when she first met him. And it also a coincidence that the little girl has similar interest to WH which was why she has similar talisman as her. I think they did that to hint BA will find love again in little BS, years later.

And before he died, Wook saw his first wife, which also a hint from the director that his fated partner is Lady Hae

Also as much as I love Wook-Soo love story, after all that happen especially after betrayal on Soo's part, when she dump Wook for So, if there's  any prince that should be together with Soo in the present time, he should be Jung. Afterall, regardless whatever condition they were in, they were married & he sincerely & unconditionally loves her, just like Wook, and even if she miss So, she was genuinely happy & peaceful after a long time. Jung made her laugh again. And I want to believe, if Wook isn't fated for Soo, then Jung is the one since he's the one with her till the end.

On 11/6/2016 at 10:13 AM, lxands said:

I think it was just a coincidence that Wook named his daughter Bok Soon, a name WH she use to lie to BA when she first met him. And it also a coincidence that the little girl has similar interest to WH which was why she has similar talisman as her. I think they did that to hint BA will find love again in little BS, years later.

And before he died, Wook saw his first wife, which also a hint from the director that his fated partner is Lady Hae

Also as much as I love Wook-Soo love story, after all that happen especially after betrayal on Soo's part, when she dump Wook for So, if there's  any prince that should be together with Soo in the present time, he should be Jung. Afterall, regardless whatever condition they were in, they were married & he sincerely & unconditionally loves her, just like Wook, and even if she miss So, she was genuinely happy & peaceful after a long time. Jung made her laugh again. And I want to believe, if Wook isn't fated for Soo, then Jung is the one since he's the one with her till the end.

I was wondering, if Lady Hae didn't die, do you think Wook would still continue his feelings for Soo or he would just set it aside?

On Friday, November 11, 2016 at 6:08 AM, fangirlmj17 said:

I was wondering, if Lady Hae didn't die, do you think Wook would still continue his feelings for Soo or he would just set it aside?

I believe if Lady Hae, Wook would have married Soo already, because when Lady Hae asked Wook to marry Soo not out of anger nor vengeance  but with a sincere heart. She noticed little things abt Wook & Hae Soo, and during those era polygamy isn't a big deal. I'm sure she would rather Wook marry someone she cares abt than a stranger whom she knew nothing abt. And for more reason that she's  too fond of HS that she doesn't want to loose her either.

On 11/11/2016 at 3:38 AM, fangirlmj17 said:

I believe Wook still continued his feelings for Soo even after her betrayal till his death. So Lady Hae being alive or dead would have made no difference to his feelings. Soo didn't just betray him but also Lady Hae who entrusted Wook to Soo before her death. Soo was a terrible character after the Court Lady's death. She basically chose obsession over true love.

Anyway, you guys can you please help me find the WookSoo theme from SHR? I tried listening to Various artist OST but am unable to find it.

• 4 months later...

Sigh, I found this thread too late :cry:

On 2/11/2016 at 5:00 PM, YourHighness . said:

BTW LOL, how come the snow scene was depicted in the museum? And also the Wook carrying his dying wife on his back with HS looking on? :lol:

I have a theory about this. Maybe Baek Ah drawn the picture from afar, since he was in love with Lady Hae at the time? :lol:

On 17/11/2016 at 1:26 PM, YourHighness . said:

Anyway, you guys can you please help me find the WookSoo theme from SHR? I tried listening to Various artist OST but am unable to find it.

Do you mean the one by Taeyeon called All With You? Sorry if I'm wrong, because I haven't watched MLSCR since it ended. :grimace:

• 5 months later...

I didn't watch Moon Lovers but I'm a huge fan of KHN and IU so I watched the Wook-Soo FMVs and BTS on yt. I ship them in real life and am so sad he went to the military so soon. Besties Yoo In Na and IU both had guys give them trouble right before joining the military lol. KHN and IU both seem very similar in real life with similar dispositions, values, and tastes in music. Hopefully they can continue to stay friends or whatever they were after he returns.

Edit: I wonder why they don't follow each other on insta when they're supposedly good friends...IU follows several MLSHR stars (and vice versa) but KHN doesn't.

18645925_680974025427595_570465691781772

Aww KHN was part of all the video messages from fans (+ EXO Suho) when IU guested on Fantastic Duo season 2 (aired 5/28/17). IU looked so happy to see him on the screen.

You can watch his cuts here:

• 3 weeks later...

IU_kang-ha-neul_1505079155_11.jpg&key=0c

Sure this was not a date as they claimed but there's no saying it wasnt a DOUBLE date:D

Check out the pic...2 men + 2 ladies = 2 couples. One couple are celebrities, the other couple are non celebrities. I dont think the non celebrities are their managers. My bet the non celebrities girl is IU's friend who happens to be KHN's fan while the non celebrity guy is her bf & they were taking fan pic with KHN & IU.

Whatever it is regardles they're dating or not, I love the fact that 2 days prior his enlistment, KHN spent his time with his family & the final day before his enlistment he was with IU. So even if IU is not yet his gf, at least she is a special friend to him :)

Archived