Kang Ha Neul ❤ IU - HaeSoo ❤ Wang Wook | *Moon Lovers* |

Gitakawaii

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On Thursday, October 06, 2016 at 5:00 PM, YourHighness . said:

I don't understand why So has to be heartbroken about WookSoo? He already knows she is in love with someone else. And didn't LJK say that So will get insanely jealous of Wook? That has not even started yet. Will that be when he comes to know about WookSoo? But SoHae will be together then so why does he need to be jealous? Why will it bother him enough to let Soo go with Jung?

I think as per Korean history..Wook will actually die in his 40's..5-6 years before So dies. About 20 years or so after Soo will die. But how I wish they would show Wook meeting Soo in the future. She would be so much better with Wook but..... *le sigh*

BTW you guys Eunji from A Pink is a WookSoo shipper. :D

Why so adorable KHN..WHY?! :wub:  :lol:

I'm  saying if the K version follows exactly the C version. However so far the K version has modified sone parts from its original version. Like for example when 8th Prince meets the girl from future he already has 2 wives, therefore he's definitely not going to marry Haesoo since history wise he only had 2 consorts but in K version 8th Prince only had 1 wife when he met Hajin/Haesoo, thus I'm still hoping for a twist that his 2nd wife could be her.

In the original novel it ended when the girl who stuck in the past died in the past, all broken hearted & lonely but in the drama the made a twist in the ending which upon her death in the past she return to her body in the future where she met modern day 4th prince who has no recollection of her (kinda Gu Family Book ending) So I'm hoping they gonna make a different twist in the end for K version. 

I have nothing against 4th Prince. Its just that I know he's gonna marry & have many children with Yeonhwa eventually & I simply can't stand her arrogant way wins over Haesoo. Its enuf she walked all over Haesoo, then frame her with murder & get away with it, made HS lost Wook as she turn Wook into a ruthless man, now HS has to loose So to her too?Watch him marry her & fathered her children? Yeah, I still hope HS loves for Wook will stand strong & turn him back to the kind man he was, marry him & has children with him.

On Friday, October 07, 2016 at 0:25 PM, Gitakawaii said:

aigoo haha so IU is her friend.

this is something ive been wondering, IU and KHN flirt alot behind the scene and KHN is not shy in showing his affection towards her, it really makes me wonder if she's still in a relationship, I just feel like KHN would've kept his distance knowing IU was taken. and what's weird is that they showed up together at the wrap up dinner. 

I remember IU during her Dream High days was quite reserved  even with the girls. Offcam she'd be on her own, until Miss A Suzy called her her at 4am & sing her Happy Birthday. Even then she's  only became close to Suzy, though she start joining her other castmates. The point is she's kinda introvert when meeting new people, however she hit it off right away with KHN.

As for KHN, he said in an interview he never dated an actress & has no plan of doing so in the future. True to his word tho he's  friendly enuf with his female costars he still keep his distance from them, just like he is with actress who play Yeonhwa. They did quite an extreme kiss scene in Empire of lust but he doesn't show any interest & remain professional towards her. However he's  different with IU, which made me think he has change of heart abt not dating an actress after he met IU. Seriously he can't take his eyes off IU on & off camera.

I have no issue with IU & Jang Kiha, but I often wonder beside music what else do they have in common? Even their music genre are totally  different. Also I wonder if they didnt have a generaton gap between them. Especially I notice IU runs  in a very differennt circle than JKH. And I wonder if JKH is sporting enuf to see his gf goof around with hot hunk.like KHN. 

Also if JKH stop by at ML filming location surely it has made the news headline. So far there's  no news abt him visiting IU on the set.

Yes, they arrived together & sharing umbrella at wrap up party us kinda fishy. And not only that, the even wore black (KHL) & white (IU) matching outfit, from top to shoes.

photo743340.jpg

Even their sandals seemed matching....:D

On 10/9/2016 at 8:31 PM, lxands said:

I remember IU during her Dream High days was quite reserved  even with the girls. Offcam she'd be on her own, until Miss A Suzy called her her at 4am & sing her Happy Birthday. Even then she's  only became close to Suzy, though she start joining her other castmates. The point is she's kinda introvert when meeting new people, however she hit it off right away with KHN.

As for KHN, he said in an interview he never dated an actress & has no plan of doing so in the future. True to his word tho he's  friendly enuf with his female costars he still keep his distance from them, just like he is with actress who play Yeonhwa. They did quite an extreme kiss scene in Empire of lust but he doesn't show any interest & remain professional towards her. However he's  different with IU, which made me think he has change of heart abt not dating an actress after he met IU. Seriously he can't take his eyes off IU on & off camera.

I have no issue with IU & Jang Kiha, but I often wonder beside music what else do they have in common? Even their music genre are totally  different. Also I wonder if they didnt have a generaton gap between them. Especially I notice IU runs  in a very differennt circle than JKH. And I wonder if JKH is sporting enuf to see his gf goof around with hot hunk.like KHN. 

Also if JKH stop by at ML filming location surely it has made the news headline. So far there's  no news abt him visiting IU on the set.

Yes, they arrived together & sharing umbrella at wrap up party us kinda fishy. And not only that, the even wore black (KHL) & white (IU) matching outfit, from top to shoes.

Even their sandals seemed matching....:D

this is why Im also skeptical about her still being in a relationship, I dont know though, JKH did talk about her back in June correct? 

personally if I had a BF I wouldn't want to get too close to my fellow actors off screen but I guess everyone is different. I just want to see them work in another project again. I feel like their chemistry went to waste in Moon lovers, I know the director sees it, she has a better chemistry with KHN compare to LJG (nothing against him, hes an amazing actor imo) its just that KHN and IU fits perfectly IMO

its funny reading people's comment of the placement of IU's elbow in this photo LMAO

IU-Kang-Ha-Neul.jpg

hello chingus,... i"m soooo happy to find this thread :D... thanks for creating this thread btw why still page 4 :(

i love wooksoo so much but after watch ep 14 - 15 i'm so sad n heartbroken....there is no wooksoo moment again n it looks like haesoo really falling in love to wangso & forget wangwook :bawling: (sorry for my bad english)

Hello dear friends..I'm new member in this thread ^_^

I'm glad I've found this thread, who has similar couple ship like me (wooksoo), although in drama moon lovers they're not lover anymore, but I admit that Wook-Soo have best chemistry than So-Soo.  But why this thread li'l quiet :tears: is it because the ship Wooksoo onscreen not a couple anymore? :huh: I wonder..

But honestly, I dislike haesoo character in this drama. The character so confusing and also annoying I think (just my opinion, I'm sorry if there are IU's fans here). I dislike Haesoo's character, not IU's character. It's because seems like she completely forgot, who always protect her and give her attention, cherrish her if she sad in the beginning. And the opposite who always says want to kill her and doing bad thing to her,saying something bad to her in the beginning.

she can understand when wangso was a cruel and bad person, even she feel sorry for him, gives him sympathy, help him and said that it's because wangso doesn't get love from his father and mother, even in the end fall in love with him :sweatingbullets:

Now, wangwook is turn into a bad person. She straightly hate him, dislike him, without trying to understand why wangwook become like that, like she did previously when wangso is bad person. 

Did she realize that what wangso has done, and she herself are main contribute for making wangwook into a bad person? 

Did she realize that wangso was being good to her only since she doing make up for that rain ritual, and that ritual was huge success, that made King and people around wangso see him in better way. Did she ever think if that rain ritual was failed, she maybe killed by wangso. Because he was dragged into wangso's life circle, she almost got punishment killed by hanged.

I'm sorry, it's just my opinion. There are few words I still wants to write in this forum. But later I think. I stop watching the drama #sorry

Coz it's doesn't make sense for me, haesoo's character which full of kindness and understanding for cruel wangso, didn't keep her kindness side, and understanding when her man that she truly loved turn into  a bad person.

She too easily change her heart I think :mellow:

Moreover when haesoo still with wangwook, wangwook treat him like she is precious diamond. Wook never force to kiss her or hug her, he always do it in smooth and gentle way, and he only gave her a sweet forehead kiss and sweet hug. 

And when she with wangso? We all know the answer...  :mellow:

Did she ever think about wangwook's position, dilema, and how about wangwook's feeling?

Wook's weakness is he is a type of person who think, act smoothly and carefully, he analyzes before he act, not reckless one like wangso. Also she has mother and sister. They love him, and so do wangwook love them. That's why he wants to be a king, so he can protect his family and protect the one he loved, but in the end he seems turn into a bad person without realizing it coz his love make him blind.

On 10/12/2016 at 4:31 PM, yunikristin said:

Hello dear friends..I'm new member in this thread ^_^

I'm glad I've found this thread, who has similar couple ship like me (wooksoo), although in drama moon lovers they're not lover anymore, but I admit that Wook-Soo have best chemistry than So-Soo.  But why this thread li'l quiet :tears: is it because the ship Wooksoo onscreen not a couple anymore? :huh: I wonder..

But honestly, I dislike haesoo character in this drama. The character so confusing and also annoying I think (just my opinion, I'm sorry if there are IU's fans here). I dislike Haesoo's character, not IU's character. It's because seems like she completely forgot, who always protect her and give her attention, cherrish her if she sad in the beginning. And the opposite who always says want to kill her and doing bad thing to her,saying something bad to her in the beginning.

she can understand when wangso was a cruel and bad person, even she feel sorry for him, gives him sympathy, help him and said that it's because wangso doesn't get love from his father and mother, even in the end fall in love with him :sweatingbullets:

Now, wangwook is turn into a bad person. She straightly hate him, dislike him, without trying to understand why wangwook become like that, like she did previously when wangso is bad person. 

Did she realize that what wangso has done, and she herself are main contribute for making wangwook into a bad person? 

Did she realize that wangso was being good to her only since she doing make up for that rain ritual, and that ritual was huge success, that made King and people around wangso see him in better way. Did she ever think if that rain ritual was failed, she maybe killed by wangso. Because he was dragged into wangso's life circle, she almost got punishment killed by hanged.

I'm sorry, it's just my opinion. There are few words I still wants to write in this forum. But later I think. I stop watching the drama #sorry

Coz it's doesn't make sense for me, haesoo's character which full of kindness and understanding for cruel wangso, didn't keep her kindness side, and understanding when her man that she truly loved turn into  a bad person.

She too easily change her heart I think :mellow:

OMG.....I totally agree w/ all u said.....:confounded: I'm thinking about it too....:frown:

#teamwangwook #teamwooksoo #teamwookforever

Wow..OK just caught up to this week's episode and dark Wookie is so hot. :wub: LOL..BUT, I have to say the real lead couple of the show got the short hand of the stick..boy did the writer not at all bother giving them time to develop. Their lovestory and feelings just came out of nowhere..sorry but I am finding Soo having romantic feelings for So very jarring. They didn't show her transition and now it feels very fake..and just put there because they had to. With WookSoo, we could see them fall for each other and their feelings deepen..here, none of that.

Here's  the thing....I know based on Chinese drama & novel the heroine will fall in love with 4th prince, while 8th prince turn evil but heroine will marry 14th prince so she can leave the palace. However in Korean version I fail to see/feel HS falls deeply in love with So from her initial pity & sympathy for him, even after some times has pass. After a year being a water maid, Soo  still longing & miss Wook. She was still so much in love when finally Wook came to see her. She still loves him the day the king died, & it really shock the he11 out of her when he asked abt the king's condition as the king's warning. Therefore I just can't see her completely have change her heart from Wook to So in just a split second. Its more like she turn to So for consolation & comfort. Even if the daddy king was right, he is no angel, his different treatment towards his sons is proof enuf, not to mention of his treatment towards his wives & lady Oh. He can't even protect his family let alone his crown prince. I agree with 3rd prince, CP was not capable to lead a country. He's too kind & soft hearted which made him weak. 3rd, 4th & 8th are the strongest, and they're equally cold blooded. If 3rd Prince Yo is vicious, then 4th Prince So is ruthless while 8th Prince Wook is cunning. All 3 princes can  cold bloodedly kill people when necessary. Wook wasn't even competing for the throne, he just want to live quietly in his corner until people provoke him & step in his territory...and Soo is his territory.  They both are in love with each other. 1st, his father took her away from him, he still can't save her even when he begged his dad. Luckily Soo save herself, then So force her to be with him, even when both Soo & Wook told him to "hands off" her. But what annoys me is So selfishness becomes a romantic hero to some, his brutality being justified while Wook desperate fight for people he loves is seen as evil... 

Yeah, thus far I totally fail to see Soo is deeply in love with So, as the heroine is supposed to be as pet Chinese version & novel.

1 hour ago, lxands said:

Here's  the thing....I know based on Chinese drama & novel the heroine will fall in love with 4th prince, while 8th prince turn evil but heroine will marry 14th prince so she can leave the palace. However in Korean version I fail to see/feel HS falls deeply in love with So from her initial pity & sympathy for him, even after some times has pass. After a year being a water maid, Soo  still longing & miss Wook. She was still so much in love when finally Wook came to see her. She still loves him the day the king died, & it really shock the he11 out of her when he asked abt the king's condition as the king's warning. Therefore I just can't see her completely have change her heart from Wook to So in just a split second. Its more like she turn to So for consolation & comfort. Even if the daddy king was right, he is no angel, his different treatment towards his sons is proof enuf, not to mention of his treatment towards his wives & lady Oh. He can't even protect his family let alone his crown prince. I agree with 3rd prince, CP was not capable to lead a country. He's too kind & soft hearted which made him weak. 3rd, 4th & 8th are the strongest, and they're equally cold blooded. If 3rd Prince Yo is vicious, then 4th Prince So is ruthless while 8th Prince Wook is cunning. All 3 princes can  cold bloodedly kill people when necessary. Wook wasn't even competing for the throne, he just want to live quietly in his corner until people provoke him & step in his territory...and Soo is his territory.  They both are in love with each other. 1st, his father took her away from him, he still can't save her even when he begged his dad. Luckily Soo save herself, then So force her to be with him, even when both Soo & Wook told him to "hands off" her. But what annoys me is So selfishness becomes a romantic hero to some, his brutality being justified while Wook desperate fight for people he loves is seen as evil... 

Yeah, thus far I totally fail to see Soo is deeply in love with So, as the heroine is supposed to be as pet Chinese version & novel.

Clap clap! There's so

much truth to this, I feel bad that the so-soo romance wasn't develop as well as the WOOK-soo romance but like you said, I don't see why the hate on WOOK is so big! Somehow so can change overnight and everyone is okay with that and then once WOOK changed everyone forgot everything he ever did for Haesoo, I feel like Haesoo should've tried to

understand him a bit more and also his situation, I don't get how easy it was for her to just go to so. There's so

many gaps and missing parts to this story that I only enjoyed up to episode 11. The only well thought out part of this drama is the development of WOOK-Soo relationship. 

11 hours ago, lxands said:

Kang ha Neul is so aware of her that he couldn't even finish what he was going to say. I watched it so many time and you can barely hear IU laughing, I actually think she was laughing in silence but then of course KHN notice it and got distracted. 

On 10/15/2016 at 0:24 AM, lxands said:

THIS! OMG, exactly, exactly my point. Heck if not for his stupidity in showing his feelings, Soo would have never been in danger in the first place or used as a hostage by Yo! She wouldn't have been demoted to Laundry maid or used as an excuse to kill Eun and SD. This is why Wook was smart to not show his hand about his feelings for Soo. He knew how she would have been used but So was so unbelievably stupid and funnily enough people thought that was him being romantic. LOL.

On 10/15/2016 at 2:06 AM, Gitakawaii said:

Clap clap! There's so

much truth to this, I feel bad that the so-soo romance wasn't develop as well as the WOOK-soo romance but like you said, I don't see why the hate on WOOK is so big! Somehow so can change overnight and everyone is okay with that and then once WOOK changed everyone forgot everything he ever did for Haesoo, I feel like Haesoo should've tried to

understand him a bit more and also his situation, I don't get how easy it was for her to just go to so. There's so

many gaps and missing parts to this story that I only enjoyed up to episode 11. The only well thought out part of this drama is the development of WOOK-Soo relationship. 

Ditto..I find the episodes now super boring and dull. Moonlovers was only good till episode 11, and then it's downfall started with unbelievable time jumps and sudden feelings from whoevers. And Soo, I find it laughable that suddenly she is in love with WS who used to make her shake in her boots all because he never stopped stalking and crowding her with his feelings. If So's unwavering feelings for Soo are commendable then what about Wook's? They have been unshakable since a longer time.

Archived