Kang Ha Neul ❤ IU - HaeSoo ❤ Wang Wook | *Moon Lovers* |

Gitakawaii

I love both the couple in the show..WW-HS and WS-HS so it's really a win win for me but I am honestly surprised that the writers showed WookSoo for 13 episodes. This couple and their sweet realistic love story simply dominated the story with ease. I am really happy about that. HS may have broken it off with WW but looks like WW won't be giving up on HS.

I am curious though, is WookSoo really over? LJK said WS will get crazy jealous of Wook and that hasn't even started yet. Does that mean there is more Wooksoo in our future? The writer must really love this couple. :D

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

I love both the couple in the show..WW-HS and WS-HS so it's really a win win for me but I am honestly surprised that the writers showed WookSoo for 13 episodes. This couple and their sweet realistic love story simply dominated the story with ease. I am really happy about that. HS may have broken it off with WW but looks like WW won't be giving up on HS.

I am curious though, is WookSoo really over? LJK said WS will get crazy jealous of Wook and that hasn't even started yet. Does that mean there is more Wooksoo in our future? The writer must really love this couple. :D

If there is a 180 ending to this drama compare to the cversion I will thank the writers and producers LOL (wishful thinking) haha we all know it's not going to happen but a girl can dream.

17 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

If the K version is to follow exactly as C version, I think at this point So has not realize the depth of Soo-Wook love yet. However he'll  find out much later after Soo has completely  fall on love with him but will be in deep sorrow because of YH & his other wife/ consorts. Seems 4th prince didn't  marry Soo because he wants  to have her by his side all day & night. If he marries her he has to rotate his spending night spend among all his wives. However by doing so, it breaks Soo even more since she's there every time he spent his time with other women or something like that. Thus to make So let go of her, Wook revealed how he was Soo's first love & that So took her away from him. So was so jealous after that he let her leave the palace. 14th prince convince her to marry him so he can take care of the already sick Soo but after she died So refused to acknowledged Soo as 14th prince's wife...Wook died not long after Soo. 

Also in C version, modern day Soo will meet modern day So but I hope for K version she will meet modern day Wook instead. If he died around the time Soo's death he could travel to future too into the body of future him. Something like that. Though it just wishful ending on my side.

OMG. I AM SO GLAD TO SEE THIS THREAD. DASDSHDASDKJDFJDAKLLLK...:wub:

okay, tbh I am Wang So's person,just can't ignore my Goryeo emo prince. but I ship these two, a lot. I am so sad to see them drift apart and Wook turning into cruel person in the last episodes. I do not want to see him like this. My heart can't handle that. Let's go to the beginning jebal? :( I'm so afraid of what's to come, the years are passing quick in the coming episodes it seems.. Please a happy ending for everyone. Please a happy Wook back.*creys* sigh. 

p.s thanks for creating this thread. A few days back I was looking for it, but it wasn't here yet. 

2 hours ago, sarsu said:

OMG. I AM SO GLAD TO SEE THIS THREAD. DASDSHDASDKJDFJDAKLLLK...:wub:

okay, tbh I am Wang So's person,just can't ignore my Goryeo emo prince. but I ship these two, a lot. I am so sad to see them drift apart and Wook turning into cruel person in the last episodes. I do not want to see him like this. My heart can't handle that. Let's go to the beginning jebal? :( I'm so afraid of what's to come, the years are passing quick in the coming episodes it seems.. Please a happy ending for everyone. Please a happy Wook back.*creys* sigh. 

p.s thanks for creating this thread. A few days back I was looking for it, but it wasn't here yet. 

Seriously! Angry and bad WOOK is hot but I want the nice guy WOOK back. I hope it's a happy ending for everyone and not just the OTP. 

Youre welcome! I decided to create this thread for my fellow WOOK lovers because we are outnumbered at the Main thread :)

On 10/5/2016 at 0:08 AM, Gitakawaii said:

If there is a 180 ending to this drama compare to the cversion I will thank the writers and producers LOL (wishful thinking) haha we all know it's not going to happen but a girl can dream.

Oh how how how I wish but we all know that is impossible..unfortunately. :(

On 10/5/2016 at 0:06 PM, lxands said:

If the K version is to follow exactly as C version, I think at this point So has not realize the depth of Soo-Wook love yet. However he'll  find out much later after Soo has completely  fall on love with him but will be in deep sorrow because of YH & his other wife/ consorts. Seems 4th prince didn't  marry Soo because he wants  to have her by his side all day & night. If he marries her he has to rotate his spending night spend among all his wives. However by doing so, it breaks Soo even more since she's there every time he spent his time with other women or something like that. Thus to make So let go of her, Wook revealed how he was Soo's first love & that So took her away from him. So was so jealous after that he let her leave the palace. 14th prince convince her to marry him so he can take care of the already sick Soo but after she died So refused to acknowledged Soo as 14th prince's wife...Wook died not long after Soo. 

Also in C version, modern day Soo will meet modern day So but I hope for K version she will meet modern day Wook instead. If he died around the time Soo's death he could travel to future too into the body of future him. Something like that. Though it just wishful ending on my side.

I don't understand why So has to be heartbroken about WookSoo? He already knows she is in love with someone else. And didn't LJK say that So will get insanely jealous of Wook? That has not even started yet. Will that be when he comes to know about WookSoo? But SoHae will be together then so why does he need to be jealous? Why will it bother him enough to let Soo go with Jung?

I think as per Korean history..Wook will actually die in his 40's..5-6 years before So dies. About 20 years or so after Soo will die. But how I wish they would show Wook meeting Soo in the future. She would be so much better with Wook but..... *le sigh*

BTW you guys Eunji from A Pink is a WookSoo shipper. :D

Also, KHN on if he is attracted to IU:

Why so adorable KHN..WHY?! :wub:  :lol:

5 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

I don't understand why So has to be heartbroken about WookSoo? He already knows she is in love with someone else. And didn't LJK say that So will get insanely jealous of Wook? That has not even started yet. Will that be when he comes to know about WookSoo? But SoHae will be together then so why does he need to be jealous? Why will it bother him enough to let Soo go with Jung?

I think as per Korean history..Wook will actually die in his 40's..5-6 years before So dies. About 20 years or so after Soo will die. But how I wish they would show Wook meeting Soo in the future. She would be so much better with Wook but..... *le sigh*

He shouldn't but if he does, so may be intense ... but it would be interesting to see the 2 men duke it out ... keke ... both ljk and khn are great actors and would be able to channel that intense love/jealousy/rage emotions on screen ... interestingly i also thought of the same scenario ... wook meeting soo in the future (as a consolation prize) ... but that may be farfetched ... there were rumors though that the drama may pull another cheese in the trap ending and may dishearten ljk fans who volunteered to work on the dvd ... i still want the DVD and hopefully regardless of the ending the Korean volunteers would still move forward with the project ... sigh ...

Welcome @sarsu

Another one, another one, I finally managed to find the interview :D Unfortunately it's not full though...

CtLe_HQVMAALqor_zpsupegltrx.jpg

CtLe_HQUkAASn6G_zps5kwgehyb.jpg

The funniest thing about this interview are :

1. Lee Joon Gi seems to be the biggest shipper of Kang Haneul x IU;
2. Hong Jonghyun seems to have had it with Kang Haneul's cheesiness.

Hahahaaaaa...they definitely need to be paired again soon, pleaaaase directors who shipped them too, pleaaaase make this happen!!

just dropping by to say that I'm a big WookSoo shipper... I didn't know that this thread existed to be honest...I was visiting another couple thread but I accidentally saw this one... to @Gitakawaii thank's for making this... I came here just to show my support for this OTP... love them both whether it's Wook-Soo or Ha Neul -IU... I don't ship them in real life... but they look so cute offcam...

@shiraru I will wait for the day they will be paired again in a drama... as the main leads so that they wouldn't hate Ha Neul's character anymore... only WookSoo shippers understand Wook...

WookSoo jjaanngg!!!  23iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

4 hours ago, cmoirae2 said:

He shouldn't but if he does, so may be intense ... but it would be interesting to see the 2 men duke it out ... keke ... both ljk and khn are great actors and would be able to channel that intense love/jealousy/rage emotions on screen ... interestingly i also thought of the same scenario ... wook meeting soo in the future (as a consolation prize) ... but that may be farfetched ... there were rumors though that the drama may pull another cheese in the trap ending and may dishearten ljk fans who volunteered to work on the dvd ... i still want the DVD and hopefully regardless of the ending the Korean volunteers would still move forward with the project ... sigh ...

Welcome @sarsu

That is true. They are both brilliant actors and it will be a treat watching them compete jealously over HS. What happened in Cheese in the trap? I am unaware of its ending...did the second lead get the girl?

And even if we don't get WookSoo in future, we can always make up the ending for ourselves. :lol:

11 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

BTW you guys Eunji from A Pink is a WookSoo shipper. :D

Also, KHN on if he is attracted to IU:

Why so adorable KHN..WHY?! :wub:  :lol:

Why are people saying eunji is dating him on IG  that is so weird to me, do they have connection or something?

Funny how he beat around the bush a bit in this interview but the one with IU he said " is it possible not to be attracted to her?" Lol Kang ha Neul must have notice how many ppl are shipping them Hard! 

In cheese in the trap! No one got the girl! I was so mad because I was rooting for the first lead to get with her, it was such a bad ending that I didn't watch another drama for a while. 

8 minutes ago, Gitakawaii said:

Swooonnnn OUR OTP! they're too cute :D 

SERIOUS MODE on! 

Flirting MODE! once they yell CUT...I need to see this BTS

If I recall this was supposed to be an intense scene. They should be in character but still found time to flirt ... Ehem goof (again). I love their smiles. 

8 hours ago, Gitakawaii said:

Why are people saying eunji is dating him on IG  that is so weird to me, do they have connection or something?

Funny how he beat around the bush a bit in this interview but the one with IU he said " is it possible not to be attracted to her?" Lol Kang ha Neul must have notice how many ppl are shipping them Hard! 

In cheese in the trap! No one got the girl! I was so mad because I was rooting for the first lead to get with her, it was such a bad ending that I didn't watch another drama for a while. 

The only connection they have is IU.

tumblr_nwrefizdrc1sev9umo3_250.gif

IU is friend of Eunji...and KHN is friend of IU. 

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_nwsde1LFpC1reohh1_540.jpg

aigoo haha so IU is her friend.

this is something ive been wondering, IU and KHN flirt alot behind the scene and KHN is not shy in showing his affection towards her, it really makes me wonder if she's still in a relationship, I just feel like KHN would've kept his distance knowing IU was taken. and what's weird is that they showed up together at the wrap up dinner. 

11 hours ago, Gitakawaii said:

aigoo haha so IU is her friend.

this is something ive been wondering, IU and KHN flirt alot behind the scene and KHN is not shy in showing his affection towards her, it really makes me wonder if she's still in a relationship, I just feel like KHN would've kept his distance knowing IU was taken. and what's weird is that they showed up together at the wrap up dinner. 

Yes, she is her friend. :) Both are idol-actresses. IU is not the only connection between KHN and Eunji, I just remembered that she worked with KKT (director of Moon Lovers) in that Winder The Wind Blows (drama of Jo in Sung and Song Hye Kyo). 

Spoiler

south-korean-dramatist-noh-heekyung-prod

I don't know if IU is still in a relationship. There were rumors that she had broke up before the airing of Moon Lovers. But are just that...rumours. The last thing I knew about IU's boyfriend is when he said some time ago when she was still filming that he visited (I think once) in the Moon Lovers set. I can feel that LJG and KHN kind of flirts with her on BTS...and is well known that she has a boyfriend since Dispatch revealed it. But sometimes I think she is no longer in a relationship... I don't know and probably will never know. Haha 

Archived