[Official] B1A4's Jung Jin-young 정진영 Thread #사랑해진영 ❤ Ongoing Drama - My First First Love ❤ || Completed Movie - The Dude In Me||

nonski

oh his nickname is Jinthoven...hehe. tha's nice.

@lovehbhjw2013 you can still call him oppa...hehe...who cares about age..and what to call when you are fangirling right?

@JinyoungFox I am very sure JY will be very happy to know he has a lot of ahjumma fans..haha. By the way, what does it mean if he goes to a foreign language school? does it mean he can speak english too?

@nonskihow can you call yourself ahjumma...? you are not lol. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, JinyoungFox said:

@moodypie jinyoung love every fans.. :D

ah, not english.. he's in chinese departement if I'm not wrong...

I read somewhere he topped in Korean and English in his school but not sure which grade he was in.  I think this guy knows Korean, English and Chinese.  However, since he does not speak English and Chinese daily, he does not try to speak much of them.... I believe he can comprehend.   In China concerts, they actually intro themselves in Chinese and shared about themselves in Chinese. Also in the episode where he brought the Chinese official to capture the Qing envoy on the road....he was speaking in Chinese.   

1 hour ago, moodypie said:

oh his nickname is Jinthoven...hehe. tha's nice.

@lovehbhjw2013 you can still call him oppa...hehe...who cares about age..and what to call when you are fangirling right?

@JinyoungFox I am very sure JY will be very happy to know he has a lot of ahjumma fans..haha. By the way, what does it mean if he goes to a foreign language school? does it mean he can speak english too?

@nonskihow can you call yourself ahjumma...? you are not lol. 

I would love to call him JinYoung oppa but seriously he would prefer my minis.... more aegyo....  I may look young enough as a fan but aegyo is tough.... :lol:

@JinyoungFox   I caught it on vlive too by chance but it is a recorded version.... I have not downloaded vlive on the phone yet.   So their night event is over?   What a mob when they walked to the harbour to get onto the speed boat.  Great to know he is so happy.... I think he is so smart to wear a hoodie too because the wind from the boat ride was so strong.....  

6 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

@JinyoungFox   I caught it on vlive too by chance but it is a recorded version.... I have not downloaded vlive on the phone yet.   So their night event is over?   What a mob when they walked to the harbour to get onto the speed boat.  Great to know he is so happy.... I think he is so smart to wear a hoodie too because the wind from the boat ride was so strong.....  

yup.. it's over.. Idk if jinyoung will go filming or not.. but I'm hoping he have a time to rest.. poor boy looking tired

5 minutes ago, JinyoungFox said:

yup.. it's over.. Idk if jinyoung will go filming or not.. but I'm hoping he have a time to rest.. poor boy looking tired

I hope not.....I hope he get to rest too....and I also hope his character is not dead in the drama either.....   gosh...I have more anxiety than him....

Just to share a joke...I took public transport today and I missed my stop because I was too engrossed on my phone looking at the pictures post by you on JY!!  In the end I had to walk back from a stop away and what kept me company was B1A4's songs....so it was not so bad to miss a stop afterall... :w00t:

20 hours ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

I hope not.....I hope he get to rest too....and I also hope his character is not dead in the drama either.....   gosh...I have more anxiety than him....

Just to share a joke...I took public transport today and I missed my stop because I was too engrossed on my phone looking at the pictures post by you on JY!!  In the end I had to walk back from a stop away and what kept me company was B1A4's songs....so it was not so bad to miss a stop afterall... :w00t:

yeess... I don't know what I will become if he die.. T__T

omg.. poor you, jinyoung do really have that effect when I see him, I forget everything.. haha.. but at least you can enjoy some walk while listening to B1A4..

here's jinyoung to cheer you up

CuPSrVUUsAA2Dsh.jpg

CuPT-MUUMAALBGs.jpg

Spoiler

CuPT8e-VYAAV7Z8.jpg

CuPUfaWUkAAjL4C.jpg

Thanks @JinyoungFox these pictures really can cheer me up.... :wub:   Also, I think it is a package deal....once I love JY's talent, I just love B1A4 together, they are inseparable.......I find each member has his uniqueness and cute in his own ways... I can find a reason to like all of them...

Gong Chan comes across smart and disciplined and of course he has gorgeous looks and yet not cocky....I find it so cute and perhaps a little sad for him that starting the idol journey too early and now at 22/23, he has no first kiss yet in real life...but I like his earnest ways and his discipline in his life.  He has also grown a lot with the team.

Baro is simply adorable...he is like a livewire in the group....I can tell he loves everyone in his team and his humourous cuteness can make me want to get up every morning to joke with him.

Sandeul is another one whose laughter is so contagious....everytime I hear his sudden burst into laughter....I also wanna laugh along with him.   He is so fun loving....another livewire in the group.   There are 2 of them very live-wire in personality, 2 more measured (CNU and Gong Chan) and JY is in-between....he has his moments of a mix of both.

CNU comes across like a very sweet person who makes an ideal boyfriend.  There is a certain loveliness that he keeps inside him and the way he talks about fans being his most precious thing, he is so sincere about it.

As for JY,  I think BANA is like born out of him.....he seems to "father" BANA club so he has given that "love our fans deeply and sincerely" culture to his team and they all seriously love their BANAs. 

28 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Thanks @JinyoungFox these pictures really can cheer me up.... :wub:   Also, I think it is a package deal....once I love JY's talent, I just love B1A4 together, they are inseparable.......I find each member has his uniqueness and cute in his own ways... I can find a reason to like all of them...

Gong Chan comes across smart and disciplined and of course he has gorgeous looks and yet not cocky....I find it so cute and perhaps a little sad for him that starting the idol journey too early and now at 22/23, he has no first kiss yet in real life...but I like his earnest ways and his discipline in his life.  He has also grown a lot with the team.

Baro is simply adorable...he is like a livewire in the group....I can tell he loves everyone in his team and his humourous cuteness can make me want to get up every morning to joke with him.

Sandeul is another one whose laughter is so contagious....everytime I hear his sudden burst into laughter....I also wanna laugh along with him.   He is so fun loving....another livewire in the group.   There are 2 of them very live-wire in personality, 2 more measured (CNU and Gong Chan) and JY is in-between....he has his moments of a mix of both.

CNU comes across like a very sweet person who makes an ideal boyfriend.  There is a certain loveliness that he keeps inside him and the way he talks about fans being his most precious thing, he is so sincere about it.

As for JY,  I think BANA is like born out of him.....he seems to "father" BANA club so he has given that "love our fans deeply and sincerely" culture to his team and they all seriously love their BANAs. 

aww.. I love how you describe all of them.. 

they're my sunshine, so precious.. 

ezgif-2193243092_zpsnvwgwtvz.gif

jinyoung saving his hair from disaster.. lol

CuPgEsaUkAADzr2.jpg

CuPfzCyUkAAkMtI.jpg

CuPdw0lVUAAO51A.jpg

@JinyoungFox  I like the gif of them walking and JY lifting his legs up. ..I would do the same....lol

He is either the smart or vain one to remember to protect his hair by wearing hoodie.....  in any case the weather is getting cold..so  dressing warm is essential.

Hmm. ..still filming is good news for me that his character is still alive. ....but hope he get to nap a bit.

13 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

@JinyoungFox  I like the gif of them walking and JY lifting his legs up. ..I would do the same....lol

He is either the smart or vain one to remember to protect his hair by wearing hoodie.....  in any case the weather is getting cold..so  dressing warm is essential.

Hmm. ..still filming is good news for me that his character is still alive. ....but hope he get to nap a bit.

bunch of cuties.. ><

jinyoung hate it if his hair messed up... lol.. he catch cold easily so need to wear more thick clothes... 

I really really hoping yoonsung won't die.. no matter how beautiful the scene is.. T__T

awwww again, thank you guys for livening this thread!

@JinyoungFox gosh you can spam all you want we would be happy to oblige you!

just one thing, what i do when i spam, which i usually in almost all forum threads, so as not to violate the forum rules is i post three 3 pics at a time, wait for several minutes, i think 3 mins is safe then post again.  i tell you this, i hate using spoilers when posting pics, how then can the reader see it readily right? so that's my technique, if you can call it one, where i can both spazz at the same time not violate rules and make everyone happy seeing all the pics... not hidden. :) 

@moodypie chingu-deul thanks for not calling me ahjumma... anyways i prefer to call him if not anything else... jinyoung-ie or my baby.  i feel like i.m watching my adeul perform and act and cheering him on as he is doing great in everything he does.

@lovehbhjw2013 thanks for posting about those notes on individual members of B1a4, i sincerely wish they'd last for a long long time like shinwa and bigbang.  usually groups tend to last longer because they have good personal relationships not just professional.  i am only most familiar with baro when i watched him together with the Reply gang cuz that i also stan Yoo Yeon Seok.  he has a great personality.  i think everyone in their group does.  

seriously when you mentioned about missing your stop, i could feel you  we are usually so engrossed that we tend to forget things like that but what a way to spend you time walking listening to their songs. :) 

and when you concluded that he died... i was reallyl saddened but recovered seeing after some posts that he is now filming.  it is also wise of him to cover his head with a hoodie, to much exposure to cold air especially at sea can cause stiffness in your facial muscles.

awww our boy must be really tired recently, filming, performing and filming, haemneseyo! happy they were able to do a surprise Vlive :) 

Archived