[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are adorable - AWESOME posts!!!!:heart::blush:

cr:  to owner as tagged

My dear @Myisha - You're right, this IG owner is absolutely a good TaeBom fan.  I think we posted at the same time, so I edited mine and removed the photo we have.:wink: Seeing posts on TaeBom from awesome and cool TaeBom shippers/fans absolutely completes my day ~

I was a bit worried for the past 2-3 days because I cannot seem to post here in this thread.  I tried posting in other Soompi thread (like CTJ and Ko Soo, actors thread) and it was fine so I was not sure what is wrong when I cannot post in this Tae_Bom thread!!!!  I tried logging and out but it did not work. Good thing I can click the heart icon.  This time I tried harder, and it worked - it seems I have an earlier post that got frozen, so I totally got rid of that first and experimented with these posts.  Well, it seems my efforts had paid off :wink::)

19 minutes ago, emgphils said:

These are adorable - AWESOME posts!!!!:heart::blush:

My dear @Myisha - You're right, this IG owner is absolutely a good TaeBom fan.  I think we posted at the same time, so I edited mine and removed the photo we have.:wink: Seeing posts on TaeBom from awesome and cool TaeBom shippers/fans absolutely completes my day ~

I was a bit worried for the past 2-3 days because I cannot seem to post here in this thread.  I tried posting in other Soompi thread (like CTJ and Ko Soo, actors thread) and it was fine so I was not sure what is wrong when I cannot post in this Tae_Bom thread!!!!  I tried logging and out but it did not work. Good thing I can click the heart icon.  This time I tried harder, and it worked - it seems I have an earlier post that got frozen, so I totally got rid of that first and experimented with these posts.  Well, it seems my efforts had paid off :wink::)

agreed dear @emgphils, Taemi.id continously supporting Taebom despite all the rumours, he/she even create his/her own "Taebom Album" by editing it, my sincere wish, we will be the same supporting Taebom continously, as you always say" when there's no official news, there's still HOPE.

wow, I have not experienced it yet, it still  easy for me to link to this  thread, I hope you and the all our chinggus here will support "Taebom" continously.

Just stumbled with this while browsing around - I find it awesome - slow motion of one of the scene in WGM TaeBom - their so beautiful wedding pictorial ~ Capturing it like this gives you the best look of how sweet and close they were ~

Love this so much ~  Those sweet and shy smiles, those stunning stares between them . . . . NICE TO THE MAX!!!:heart:

Source:  YouTube

4 hours ago, emgphils said:

Just stumbled with this while browsing around - I find it awesome - slow motion of one of the scene in WGM TaeBom - their so beautiful wedding pictorial ~ Capturing it like this gives you the best look of how sweet and close they were ~

Love this so much ~  Those sweet and shy smiles, those stunning stares between them . . . . NICE TO THE MAX!!!:heart:

Source:  YouTube

agreed dear @emgphils, the vid. has been seen by fans more then 746K and counting.

So this pic of Bomi and Taejoon from taemi.id.....they are from different shots....or same event? he did have quite a few good "combined" pics...already shared by a few of u above.

I'm not good in photo editing. But if u flick to the last/3rd pic of Taejoon below...and in spoiler, Bomi's pic...place them back to back, it'll look quite fitting.

Spoiler

10 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

So this pic of Bomi and Taejoon from taemi.id.....they are from different shots....or same event? he did have quite a few good "combined" pics...already shared by a few of u above.

I'm not good in photo editing. But if u flick to the last/3rd pic of Taejoon below...and in spoiler, Bomi's pic...place them back to back, it'll look quite fitting.

really hope, the will have their photo shoot together one of this days.

Archived