[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bo Mi may have not opened her IG account just yet but her sister is making it up beautifully  and successfully quenching our curiosity on Bo Mi, and how we miss her in some ways.:wub::blush: 

I love these 2 short clips BM's sister posted on her IG ~  great compilations of Bo Mi in action,and at play . . . . and the music also are so cool, relaxing and completely fits well :heart:

cr: to owner as tagged

Guys, look at that shirt of Bo Mi -  "LOVE ALWAYS WINS" -  written in her complete plain white shirt, and inked in RED!!!  :wub::wub: 

No frills, no other accessories - so simple yet so meaningful (to me at least) and beautiful on her. . . .  am I the only one feeling giddy and smiling like a fool seeing this? :blush:

Yes, Bo Mi my dear, LOVE always WINS . . . because no matter what, RIGHT LOVE will always RULES. . .  endures FAITHFULLY, and stays ETERNALLY.

C-aOlbKUIAAp3O9.jpg

cr: to owner

Can I also safely assume that, that is the sunglasses given by CTJ's brother as a gift during his visit to TaeBom's "marriage" home?  Sorry guys, just being delulu for a now - can't help it:D:tongue:

6 hours ago, emgphils said:

Can I also safely assume that, that is the sunglasses given by CTJ's brother as a gift during his visit to TaeBom's "marriage" home?  Sorry guys, just being delulu for a now - can't help it:D:tongue:

No, it's not. I thought the same thing too and check it :D Did you realize that Bomi always wearing same wristlet with flowers. Maybe it's a gift from someone special to her:wub:

yL3Kt1.jpg

7 hours ago, whysoserious1234 said:

No, it's not. I thought the same thing too and check it :D Did you realize that Bomi always wearing same wristlet with flowers. Maybe it's a gift from someone special to her:wub:

the wristlet, I have notice it for quite some time, it must be special to her.

Archived