[Drama 2017] The King Loves 왕은 사랑한다

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hiiiii Friends,:)

I'm new to this forum. But I used to stalk here and I'm wondering why this thread is moving very slow. All the spoilers circulating in twitter is  making me more and more excited. The plot, cast,characters.......everything about this drama is intriguing. I like three leads individually but I'm rooting for Rin-San Ship.

Im Shi-wan as a young prince for MBC’s The King Loves

by javabeans | February 9, 2017 | 59 Comments

Image result for im siwan the king loves dramabeans

Here’s a first look at stills from Im Shi-wan’s (Misaeng) new sageuk romance melodrama The King Loves, in which he plays a Goryeo prince, Wang Won (later King Chungseon), right around the turn of the 14th century. His character is described as Janus-like—two-faced, ambitious, power-hungry—which will take Im Shi-wan out of his established image as sweet-faced and kind-hearted as he goes dark and duplicitous to play an antihero. I’m looking forward to seeing him expand his range; I think he has it in him to portray a hidden coldness behind the pretty facade, and hope the project offers a lot of meaty development for him to work with.

Read more at http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/02/im-shi-wan-as-a-young-prince-for-mbcs-the-king-loves/

Liking that still cuts! thanks for the updates.. more please. Siwan looks soft while  Jong Hyun probably more mature looking. Yep, I noticed mundane things too :)

This is July? I thought it was May? But it's okay. I'm gonna watch Monarch on May. At least I can concentrate :D

@alekaonu@Go Seung Ji  and all chingus thanks.

@cherryblossomzz welcome chingu!

@sava2sava you wanna check this out? :D

Archived