[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

29 minutes ago, cenching said:

To ease our mind from the anger and sadness:

BTS

Yes, at the end, they had a great time filming it. It puts our mind at ease. :)

30 minutes ago, Bella-Chimura said:

https://youtu.be/69xjaUmmfak

Heartbreak preview...

Did YX mother want to change her live with her son? I don't understand... YWY must be panic when look at her beloved girl. Pity him too:bawling:

YX did a good job today. It's going to be a heartbreaking week next week when the episodes airs. 

About YWY, he couldn't stand to watch XE get hurt and he can't do anything about it, not with soo many people around. Also he's still kind-hearted to YX that he saw the arrow shooter and got in the way. I feel the pain for both YX and YWY. :bawling:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, cenching said:

Honestly this scene Shawn is the star, he supposedly the trending topic. :glasses:

From the preview alone, I feel I want to ship him with XE out of sympathy but one look at YWY I was like...never mind :tongue:

I feel super bad for YX but poor YWY too </3 so my XingYue ship stands strong. YWY was distracting, you can tell he was in a really tough spot. 

I think Shawn is kinda of unknown but he is gaining a lot of attention from this drama and deserved. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, cenching said:

Honestly this scene Shawn is the star, he supposedly the trending topic. :glasses:

From the preview alone, I feel I want to ship him with XE out of sympathy but one look at YWY I was like...never mind :tongue:

I feel the same. If from the first ep, YX screen time also a lot like YWY, maybe I hard to make a choice. But right know, I still n forever  ship YWY n CQ. <besotted with him in dark blue outfit. So enchanted>

Shawn performances really wow and amazing. Liying... as always superb. She can carried any characters well. <Her screaming n crying seem so real>

It's a long day to wait till monday...

• Like 2

If Xun Mom's will exchange her life for both of them no wonder that she will be more resolute than ever to follow Xun and protect him while wanting to give him back what they took for him...

I guess i'm really bad that i can't wait to see Xun and Chu take full on revenge on all those present that day,enjoying his suffering also all those who sluthered a innocent family...I just hope Xun's left hand spy(the girl) will just figure out that the so called best buddy of Xun's Dad is a snake and had in hand in killing the family and not go by his side

• Like 2

Hi everyone !!! :) I am new in this forum. But I have followed and read the opinions in this forum from beginning to last. Thank you.. Dou Xie!!!

The movie made me want to watch it all the way, but unfortunately it only aired until Thursday. I can't speak Chinesse but i've already watch last new ep. in Hunan TV.

:dissapointed_relieved:Poor Yan Xun. Pitty him. I know how his feel. Full of anger, hatred and revenge. All Yan's Clan beheaded. YWH, he is really evil (the actor plays the character well so that I hate YWH). I know how CQ feel towards YX,, same with us the viewers. 

This drama make me crazy... hahaha i can't wait the English Subtitle so I watch it without Eng Sub. Although I do not understand what they are talking about, I'm just guessing, and there are also some common words that I understand (very little words). :D

I love Princess Agent :heart:

The plot story is really good, interesting to watch. Great Actors & Actresses. There are some technical & graphical errors in film, but that's okay, I still enjoy the drama storyline.

I became a new fan of ZLY and LGX and Shawn now. :heart: I like their acting here. I don't like LGX as Zhao Yun in God of War, i don't know why i don't like him in that drama. But, in here LGX is more suitable as Yuwen Yue. And more adorable paired with ZLY. 

I can't wait for the Eng Sub and can't wait for Monday -_-

• Like 5

Oh..Finally my favorite book comes to screen.

This novel took a ton of my tears. I really love all the characters in the novel, YX, CQ, YWH and feel sorry for their destiny. YX and CQ had a beautiful love as they were growing together, sharing the same flame of revenge. Time flies and their own persistence, the deaths of their friends, buddies....all of those things kept them apart. I love YX much much much......but I am with CQ and understand why she changed her heart.

But my favorite one is Li Shi. OH..MY GREAT LI SHI..Cannot wait to see him on screen. That man spent 2 years preparing dower for CQ, against a whole country to protect the girl who never knew his silent love. I was so sad reading about his death.... in her arms. CQ was so lucky having YX as the first love, Li Shi as the best friend and WH...who loves her unconditionally. 3 great men....she was really blessed...

Im won't watch tonight's episodes. Cannot watch YX crying and suffering in pain...Wait for the next week..

• Like 4

Hi Y'all

Have been follIowing this for a while but never got around to signing up until now. I find this forum's interactions more interesting and entertaining than some of the scenes in the actual tv series..... hahahaa.

1)I notice a lot of the so called previews on Youtube aren't really previews at all. More like clips that were already included at the end of the actual show. Any reliable real previews out there? thx

2) N also - was under the impression ep 24 would actually show YX's mom's sacrifice already but somehow got dragged out till next week which was not the 'hint' some of the previews provided.

3) If the author rewrote the content for the tv series - it'll be interesting to see what she rewrote. Obviously the YWY-XE relationship to begin with.... is there any place out there we can see the actual tv script summary rather than the book. 

4) Has it been determined if this is a 50+ ep or 60+ ep series?

nice meeting y'all publicly finally

ps - i hope they don't do a doozy mistake of releasing a movie after the series ends like Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms.

Edited by mundane9
forgot something
  • Like 1

Oh mannn, the director sure knows how to play with our emotions and drag things out. Episode 23&24 were the saddest ones so far and they were so sloooow. Omgggg my heartttt. It makes the audience really sympathize with Yan Xun and it explains why he turned dark later. You really can't blame him, it would be abnormal if he didn't avenge his family's death. It seriously killlled me watching the jail scene where he tells Chu Qiao that his father will come and save him. Then having to find out about his family's death at the arena. omggggg. 

Watching Yuwen Yue being so helpless is so painful. It must've killed him inside. I'm sad that he couldn't save Yan Xun's sister. 

On the other hand, I can't wait till Yuwen Huai dies, lol. The actor is doing too good of a job at making us despise him. 

Seeing that we are already at Ep. 24 and Chu Qiao still haven't arrived at Northern Yan, I really hope there is enough time to develop the rest of the story. She still needs to regain her identity/memory/fighting skills, meet her best friend, become a general, and ultimately end slavery. I sure hope the upcoming episodes incorporate her journey well. After all, it's her story. 

These two episodes seriously drained me, I need to go watch some Love 020 to recover, lol. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Kỳ Thần Đỗ said:

This novel took a ton of my tears. I really love all the characters in the novel, YX, CQ, YWH and feel sorry for their destiny. YX and CQ had a beautiful love as they were growing together, sharing the same flame of revenge. Time flies and their own persistence, the deaths of their friends, buddies....all of those things kept them apart. I love YX much much much......but I am with CQ and understand why she changed her heart.

But my favorite one is Li Shi. OH..MY GREAT LI SHI..Cannot wait to see him on screen. That man spent 2 years preparing dower for CQ, against a whole country to protect the girl who never knew his silent love. I was so sad reading about his death.... in her arms. CQ was so lucky having YX as the first love, Li Shi as the best friend and WH...who loves her unconditionally. 3 great men....she was really blessed...

Im won't watch tonight's episodes. Cannot watch YX crying and suffering in pain...Wait for the next week..

Who is Li Shi?? And where can we find the book? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kỳ Thần Đỗ said:

Did Li Shi know Chu Qiao before she lost her memories or he will know her now when she goes with Xun to Yanbei?He was the Prince of Northen Liang,no?How do they become close,he helps her against Wen or how?

By the way,he is the brother of the Liang Princess?

Oh,so sad knowing he will die,i believed he would become in the end the new Emperor,his fate is indeed tragic...

I also seen in the cast that Chu has a follower since her days as a Master,will he find her?

Quite curious if she will choose to take Xun with her to find Mr. Wu and seek his help now that he is pretty much helpless...Curious if the Merchant will appear again and join their side

• Like 1

Welcome everyone!! 

1 hour ago, songareum95 said:

Hi everyone !!! :) I am new in this forum. But I have followed and read the opinions in this forum from beginning to last. Thank you.. Dou Xie!!!

The movie made me want to watch it all the way, but unfortunately it only aired until Thursday. I can't speak Chinesse but i've already watch last new ep. in Hunan TV.

:dissapointed_relieved:Poor Yan Xun. Pitty him. I know how his feel. Full of anger, hatred and revenge. All Yan's Clan beheaded. YWH, he is really evil (the actor plays the character well so that I hate YWH). I know how CQ feel towards YX,, same with us the viewers. 

This drama make me crazy... hahaha i can't wait the English Subtitle so I watch it without Eng Sub. Although I do not understand what they are talking about, I'm just guessing, and there are also some common words that I understand (very little words). :D

The plot story is really good, interesting to watch. Great Actors & Actresses. There are some technical & graphical errors in film, but that's okay, I still enjoy the drama storyline.

I became a new fan of ZLY and LGX and Shawn now. :heart: I like their acting here. I don't like LGX as Zhao Yun in God of War, i don't know why i don't like him in that drama. But, in here LGX is more suitable as Yuwen Yue. And more adorable paired with ZLY. 

the hard wait is coming up 

1 hour ago, mundane9 said:

Hi Y'all

Have been follIowing this for a while but never got around to signing up until now. I find this forum's interactions more interesting and entertaining than some of the scenes in the actual tv series..... hahahaa.

1)I notice a lot of the so called previews on Youtube aren't really previews at all. More like clips that were already included at the end of the actual show. Any reliable real previews out there? thx

2) N also - was under the impression ep 24 would actually show YX's mom's sacrifice already but somehow got dragged out till next week which was not the 'hint' some of the previews provided.

3) If the author rewrote the content for the tv series - it'll be interesting to see what she rewrote. Obviously the YWY-XE relationship to begin with.... is there any place out there we can see the actual tv script summary rather than the book. 

ps - i hope they don't do a doozy mistake of releasing a movie after the series ends like Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms.

lol enjoying a drama together definitely adds to the experience, at least for me :D

1. those are the previews they posted on the streaming sites

2. They cut ep. 24 short it seems to add extra ads at the end. I saw fans complaining about it. I guess since ratings are up they wanted to push more ads and drag this climax onto next week. 

3. I dont think the book writer worked on the script. She was consulted, but someone else wrote. At least is seems that way from info in wiki. 

4. 58 episodes

• Like 2

2 hours ago, songareum95 said:

2 hours ago, mundane9 said:

Hi Y'all

Welcome! Come join us through this journey! It's soo exciting to see what's going to happen next week. :)

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Bella-Chimura said:

Wowww... it's seem they have a lunch/dinner date for first time. Hope it will not end with lovers fighting scene.:tongue:

From the china they are using, its looks like back in YWY's house. I hope during this stage they will kiss and make up  :)

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, cenching said:

From the china they are using, its looks like back in YWY's house. I hope during this stage they will kiss and make up  :)

Really hope so...

But if I'm not mistaken, there's a scene that show CQ fight with YWY in that outfit and hairstyle. Both using couple sword. But I don't remember YWY outfit.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bella-Chimura said:

Really hope so...

But if I'm not mistaken, there's a scene that show CQ fight with YWY in that outfit and hairstyle. Both using couple sword. But I don't remember YWY outfit.

During that scene YWY was wearing purple but who knows he changes before meals :grin:

Btw, I got the same bowls but mine is with blue flower....hehe

• Like 2