[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

That fight in the Forrest between Xing Er and Yuwen Huai was awesome. She was good enough to fight against him with only a dagger and her ring. But the ring wasn't sharp enough to pierce through his armour, she mangaged to cut it but he did not seem injured (although it might be hard to tell because this drama seems mostly bloodless,if this was Game of Thrones there would be blood everywhere.I noticed that Butler Zhu's death scene had a red paint splatter, only so Yuwen Huai could wipe his hand on the butlers clothes) . Xing Er seems to like doing the mid air kick move a lot, she kicked Yuwen Huai into a pond or puddle but he survives. So it looks like he will stick around until Xing Er or Yuwen Yue manages to kill him.

At Yuwen Xi's funeral Yuwen Huai mocked him for being useless enough to be killed by a maid but assures him that he will avenge him so he can have fun with the maid (Xing Er) in the afterlife.

Concubine Wei's scenes show that she is not as nice as she appears, even beating a maid to death for the princesses escape effort. I guess she needs to be ruthless to survive the emperors harem since being beautiful to look at isn't really enough.The annoying princess finally  finds out being a princess and living in the palace isn't a fairytale like everyone assumes.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, frostflower14 said:

That fight in the Forrest between Xing Er and Yuwen Huai was awesome. She was good enough to fight against him with only a dagger and her ring. But the ring wasn't sharp enough to pierce through his armour, she mangaged to cut it but he did not seem injured (although it might be hard to tell because this drama seems mostly bloodless,if this was Game of Thrones there would be blood everywhere) . Xing Er seems to like doing the mid air kick move a lot, she kicked Yuwen Huai into a pond or puddle but he survives. So it looks like he will stick around until she or Yuwen Yue manages to kill him.

Yuwen huai is one of antagonist. Kuddos to the actor. He can play the character very well. I wonder what is yuwen huai fate in the novel? I think he will die,killed by yx because he killed yx's father.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Elaine Lainey said:

Can someone tell me how did Xing'er remember her own real name and in what episode please?? I tried watching the uncut version but then then the tv version kinda got mixed up in it...

HELP.!!

In the first episode when she was in the cart on the way to the human hunting ground, she was dreaming of someone calling her Chu Qiao but actually until now her memory still vague.

• Like 3

I really love YWY expression when he said "You're alive". Eventhough CQ put a dagger on his neck, he seem a little bit happy:D 

And the fighting scene at the rooftop look like a love quarrel :wub:

I had a question, the handkerchief that YWY used to wipe his neck and CQ tears. Is that YWY handkerchief or it's belong to CQ?

And in what ep YWY make the bell hairpin for CQ? I think I missed that part:huh:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Bella-Chimura said:

I really love YWY expression when he said "You're alive". Eventhough CQ put a dagger on his neck, he seem a little bit happy:D 

I had a question, the handkerchief that YWY used to wipe his neck and CQ tears. Is that YWY handkerchief or it's belong to CQ?

And in what ep YWY make the bell hairpin for CQ? I think I missed that part:huh:

I also not sure about the handkerchief. I think it belongs to CQ.

Its ep 6 if im not mistaken.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Bella-Chimura said:

The hanky belongs to YWY, there is a gold embroidery with his name on it.

I was smitten with his micro smile when he realized XE didn't die :D

Hairpin making scene was in episode 6. You need to pay close attention otherwise you will miss it. I missed it until someone pointed it out n I went back to look again. If I am not mistaken its a scene before he gave XE her new hairpin in front of others. Its showed he was in his study room table surrounded by pieces of jewelry(?). 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Bella-Chimura said:

The hankerchief that YWY used to wipe his neck and CQ fake tears was his own since it has his name embroidered on it. The one belonging to CQ is kept as a momento by YWY so its probably up his sleave or something (like the scene in Ep 7 where he took her hankerchief out of his sleeve when she told everyone the fake sob story about it belonging to her mother).

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, cenching said:

@frostflower14, can you please give me the Chinese character of Yue in YWY? Can't find it in Google  :D

Okay according to the subtitles in the drama it's written as 玥. Which is a reference to the right Eye of the creator god Pan Gu, which becomes the moon. After a lot of searching for what the style of writing in this drama is called, his name is probably written as IMG_1095_zpsr2mjoxdz.jpg

• Like 3

@Bella-Chimura, Talking about hanky incident, at first some people said that was hers during robe wiping scene, some argue it was his. 

But recently I noticed that his hanky was embroidered with his name while during robe wiping scene it was plain white but it was on the table in front of him.....so I was confused :lol:

The widest smile from YWY so far was the scene when he throws jealous tantrum after he witnessed YX asks XE to go to YanBei. After XE assured him she is not going with YX, he smiled while drinking bitter medicine  :lol:

@frostflower14 :heart: thank you

I am going to give my son that name, ask my Mom firs:grin:

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, frostflower14 said:

Okay according to the subtitles in the drama it's written as 玥. Which is a reference to the right Eye of the creator god Pan Gu, which becomes the moon. I can't find what 玥 looks like in the style of the writing in this drama though.

What do you meant? I saw the same character on the hanky n at the back of XE's clothing during human hunting scene.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, cenching said:

What do you meant? I saw the same character on the hanky n at the back of XE's clothing during human hunting scene.

The squiggly rounded type of writing used in the letters the characters used to communicate with each other. IMG_1095_zpsr2mjoxdz.jpg Took me a while to find what this type of writting is called

• Like 2

Hi all, I came out late to post here, eventhough I've been watching this drama the moment it aired, but lately I just fastfowarding to YWY-XE scenes only. I can't wait for CQ to come back to YWY but at the same time I don't want this drama to end that soon too. Weekend is not becoming enjoyable this days because we'll have to wait till Monday for the new episodes, thankfully for all your posts here that can ease up the waiting for me.

After seeing the preview for tonight episodes, may I say, eventhough I'm on YWY-XE ship way before the drama air, I feel sympathetic toward YX, poor boy, no wonder he turn to the dark side. And his questions to XE (if I remember correctly it showed on the trailer where XE leaving him on the small port) : "Have you ever loved me?". Poor boy didn't get the chance because seeing XE's expressions toward YX from yesterday episodes, it seems there's no hope for YX to steal XE's love from YWY. Don't know if after they both escaped, their bond is gonna go deeper and somehow XE will love him along the way? But I highly doubt it though, because I think in the novel XE loves YX from such early on up until YX turn completely dark? And because the drama change this plot, so XE leave with YX is somehow kinda like she 'run away' from YWY because of the misunderstanding between them. But then my questions is, what makes her stay beside YX then when he turn dark? Is it because she felt obligated somehow, that YX save her again and again and thus lose quite amount of time for him to escape?

And may I say, YWY's grandpa took love so lightly, he underestimated the power of love and XE's positions in YWY's heart. I think in the end, XE is not just the liberator for the slaves like her but also the kind of slave like YWY who got his choice tight up by his loyalty toward his grandpa and household. XE came into YWY's life, is the catalyst for him to 'rebel' against his grandfather and thus make him free to do his own path.

• Like 2