[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

Notice how CY (if i am not mistaken), the evil general, right-hand man of YX...who was expert in manipulating facts and people's mind....from the beginning of the war, he already hated CQ and attemped to kill her in various way, many time....despite Yx's warning, he ignored him and still trying to kill her...remember how he kept poisoning YX about CQ...i remember he once said to YX that CQ and YWY must be in some relationship that she can understand very well YWY's strategy and managed to capture all the spies...altho Yx might just seem unbothered by it, but somehow those poison words must be lingering in his mind and he started to doubt CQ slightly....and the lake incident proved to YX that CQ cared for YWY, erupting his rage and jealousy, loss his humanity and he shot the arrow to YWY!:angry: he didn't care about CQ's feeling anymore...just like what he did to xiuli army...

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

My heart ... is breaking watching YWY-XE:

6d40f7f4ly1fi38dds0k1g20b406aqvb.gif

Add:  Let the lake "death" scene happen today and tomorrow give us their happy ending.  We cant be left with this heartbreaking separation, its too much to bear....

Same wish here... I just want them to have happy ending:bawling:

• Like 2

I shouldn't be surprised with this ending... But I still am. The script writer had a lot to answer for! I cannot even explain my disappointment, the story is already far from expectation, but to give this kind of Open ending,,,,, Sighhh...... 

• Like 2

YX lets CE escape from the attempt to kill him.  Ask her to take care.... Poor CE for the first time i feel so pitiful towards her for giving her entire heart and soul to loving the wrong man.  That young love cause her to be unable to love another.  As she walks away from YX they play a song and flashback all YX-CE moments...

• Like 4

If YX can let Chun er go , why he need to kill YWY...Is it because YWY hindering his dream to attack Chang An or because of jealousy? Or both?The moment YX shoot YWY through his heart, with no doubt he lose CQ entirely and no more excuse can make CQ stay anymore. It will be ironic if CQ kill YX.

• Like 5

I know it, that Yanbei traitor will poison Prince Xiang mind to attack Yanbei, no wonder YX attack YWY maybe as a warning? Especially the Liang Princess change YWY letter...I hope that traitor die...But like YWY said to CQ before there is always evil person will turn up after another.

About YWY being trap, I think maybe he know its a trap but still go because he can't risk CQ life.

• Like 2