[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

18 minutes ago, zhoulina0529 said:

LGX said they(YWY&XE) were together at the end of the drama during the magazine interview, so no worry, it is a happy ending.

006OMal2ly1fi2u0k910vj31400qojyv.jpg

Whew!!! Thanks LGX for spoiling us and putting us out of misery!!! 

• Like 4

the last time i read this group is up to page 372 and now 396??!!! wah! extremely fast!

I have a few questions and hope someone able to help me on this

1. The story continue to Season 2 right?

2. Being told that it is actually whole drama but HunanTV split it to two parts izzit true?

3. Today and tomorrow will be 1 episode right? Still airing at 11.00pm?

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, litia said:

From now on I will only watch any show after it's already finished. I watched PA from the beginning because I love ZLY and the story and I was sure the book had a happy ending so the show would too. Oh the stress I have had to endure for the last week, I never want to experience that again.

Oh and thank you Ciwen and Hunan for the great experience, I will make sure to stay away from your dramas in the future. Thank you!

Agreed. After this,I'll also don't want to watch any C-Drama before it's end airing. So stress to reach the ending.

Btw, after watching new ep of PA, I found it a little bit funny.

When YWY knows that the Liang Princess was his penpal and also archenemies, he said... he will burn the wooden bird.

But when know his XE also his main archenemies, he just like... OK, I can died for you:tongue:

• Like 12

20 minutes ago, ginacr said:

in this video when they give the flower Lgx/ YY (ZZ/CQ) they wearing the wings. (1.39).  That's way hopping!!!

I guess we would get a happy ending with ywy  n cq flying with each other with all smiles.:wub: I hope so for it. But have to say PA has the most beautiful and talented cast. There were some flaws in storyline n other stuffs. But all the actors gave their best. They truly deserve the success. :D

I want to see ZLY with LGX and Shawn dou not all together but separately. May be modern dramas ZLY can act with them. 

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, Bella-Chimura said:

Agreed. After this,I'll also don't want to watch any C-Drama before it's end airing. So stress to reach the ending.

Btw, after watching new ep of PA, I found it a little bit funny.

When YWY knows that the Liang Princess was his penpal and also archenemies, he said... he will burn the wooden bird.

But when know his XE also his main archenemies, he just like... OK, I can died for you:tongue:

Exactly my thoughts too.  

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, cenching said:

Use your eagle eyes to catch a super brief scene around 0:17 to 0:19 and the last scene filming of YWY/LGX at 0:53 and 1:38

@cenching, isnt this the same vid you posted last time?  I thought @litia had some new info on the wingy stuff?  :D. Then we can see if the ending might be happy....

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

@cenching, isnt this the same vid you posted last time?  I thought @litia had some new info on the wingy stuff?  :D. Then we can see if the ending might be happy....

Yup, I am glad you remember we had discuss this loooong time ago. I am trying to refresh your memory.....:D

I watched that video loong before PA released....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

Yup, I am glad you remember we had discuss this loooong time ago. I am trying to refresh your memory.....:D

I watched that video loong before PA released....

Thanks for the refresher course.  But seriously you hv eagle eyes as you spotted many moments for us here. :grin:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I cannot for the life of me understand why the subbers chose to translate jianghu as "underground" in this context. If this were a modern drama with gangsters, triads and/or cops... yeah, sure. But this is more or less a wuxia drama so jianghu would be referencing the martial arts community surely? It sounds to me odd as well that jianghu die zhi ends up being translated as underground spies... Spies by their very nature are... you know... undercover... 

Perhaps @mundane9 and @jolin_chan can provide some clarification.

I have a limited mandarin, so I can't be much help here. I also think Jiang Hu should be referring to martial art community like you said, but maybe the translator think that what martial art community were they referring to here? All of the martial art community in PA other than Eye of God, Liang Spies and Afterlife Spies? If it is, maybe the scopes is too wide, so they just choose a name instead and because not much has been known of Luo He's spy group so they just named it Underground Spies? Maybe @mundane9 and @monchoo can give a better explanations here.

6 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

The kiss episode had the highest ratings and that week was all about XingYue and it also had the highest ratings for a week. The drama trended a lot that week too. So yeah they know it is a popular ship. The type where you are in the middle of the dessert and they occasionally give you water. :lol: 

That week they certainly kinda like give us a drop of water in the middle of vast desert but all other week after that it's kinda like facing a mirage <_<

@mundane9 thank you for the explanations of the term Jiang Hu :) 

Girls, this is it, no more countdown, tomorrow will be the finale. I haven't watch ep 65 yet, I'm just gonna wait until this drama end. Hopefully it will be like @zhoulina0529 said that LGX said on Trendshealth that YWY and XE will be together.

And I have to add, Luo He spy network seem had a lot of interesting people, with interesting name too, like this girl

3bef7496gy1fi2bsqpd9cj20qu0qogpf.jpg

cr pic : on tagged

They should add more screentime on Luo He spy network but since Luo He is not exist in the novel, they just randomly put CQ's background as the daughter of a well known spy and can't further think of how to elaborate this plot, shame on you writer and PD, you just randomly put a filler here and there while you can just fill it with more scenes after the icy lake incident, I surely hope that in the future, cdrama will make a progress of not making a drama with a draggy middle until almost ending part and then just randomly tie loose ends that they can remember, and just THE END like that.

And I forgot to ask this :

3bef7496gy1fhtidwuipmj20hs0dcjsq.jpg

Have this guy show up before? Is he one of YX's people? I always thought that maybe this is YWY's father, that finally showing up and save his son. So perhaps YQ, YWY's dad trying to save YWY and then CQ after she regain her memory and powers back will drain the lake and all teamwork can save YWY? And no CQ suffering for YWY's death, she just FINALLY choose YWY and leave YX, and HAPPY END? So rush and random and took out an angst and what could be a heartwrenching scene if it turns out to be like that, I need CQ to suffer for at least 1 ep or half of it, but hey I can't be picky now, just give XingYue happy end and I'm fine with whatever they gonna give me at this point.

Add : @visiopeia 

1. Still rumour

2. I haven't heard about it, I think it also a rumour. ZLY did say that they only filmed half of the novel, but it's not necessarily means that if the novel is for example 260 chapter, they just filmed 130 and leave another 130 for the 2nd part, they already picked what they thought might be interesting or can be filmed part or in their budget part from those 260 chapters. The icy lake incident in the novel is happen quite near of the ending of the novel. So if there is part 2 I think there aren't much plot to put, especially if they want to make another 68 ep drama. I think someone already explain this too lots of pages back. And if there are a possible season 2 and is the continuations of this drama, what's left from the novel will be

Spoiler

YWY-XE's marriage life. YWY become Emperor of Zhing Hai. XE has a country to manage to. Treaty between YX's country, YWY's and CQ and others. YX's marriage life. XC arc.

Thanks to @mundane9 for giving me recap and translations for what happen in the novel later on. Perhaps someone who read the novel can also add the possible plot that has not been covered?

3. Yes, it still 1 ep a day and it air on 23.00 GMT +8

• Like 11

Seems LGX has many assistants too haha 

http://overseas.weico.cc/share/4513239.html?weibo_id=4135541916128708

Where is he heading lol he only wearing tshirt not like famous actor wearing branded 

9 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

I have a limited mandarin, so I can't be much help here. I also think Jiang Hu should be referring to martial art community like you said, but maybe the translator think that what martial art community were they referring to here? All of the martial art community in PA other than Eye of God, Liang Spies and Afterlife Spies? If it is, maybe the scopes is too wide, so they just choose a name instead and because not much has been known of Luo He's spy group so they just named it Underground Spies? Maybe @mundane9 and @monchoo can give a better explanations here.

That week they certainly kinda like give us a drop of water in the middle of vast desert but all other week after that it's kinda like facing a mirage <_<

@mundane9 thank you for the explanations of the term Jiang Hu :) 

Girls, this is it, no more countdown, tomorrow will be the finale. I haven't watch ep 65 yet, I'm just gonna wait until this drama end. Hopefully it will be like @zhoulina0529 said that LGX said on Trendshealth that YWY and XE will together.

And I have to add, Luo He spy network seem had a lot of interesting people, with interesting name too, like this girl

3bef7496gy1fi2bsqpd9cj20qu0qogpf.jpg

They should add more screentime on Luo He spy network but since Luo He is not exist in the novel, they just randomly put CQ's background as the daughter of a well known spy and can't further think of how to elaborate this plot, shame on you writer and PD, you just randomly put a filler here and there while you can just fill it with more scenes after the icy lake incident, I surely hope that in the future, cdrama will make a progress of not making a drama with a draggy middle until almost ending part and then just randomly tie loose ends that they can remember, and just THE END like that.

And I forgot to ask this :

3bef7496gy1fhtidwuipmj20hs0dcjsq.jpg

Have this guy show up before? Is he one of YX's people? I always thought that maybe this is YWY's father, that finally showing up and save his son. So perhaps YQ, YWY's dad trying to save YWY and then CQ after she regain her memory and powers back will drain the lake and all teamwork can save YWY? And no CQ suffering for YWY's death, she just FINALLY choose YWY and leave YX, and HAPPY END? So rush and random and took out an angst and what could be a heartwrenching scene if it turns out to be like that, I need CQ to suffer for at least 1 ep or half of it, but hey I can't be picky now, just give XingYue happy end and I'm fine with whatever they gonna give me at this point.

wow who is that big man looks so scary hhaahah

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, zhoulina0529 said:

LGX said they(YWY&XE) were together at the end of the drama during the magazine interview, so no worry, it is a happy ending.

Do you know what he says actually?

• Like 1

It's a good thing the weather is cold in Yanbei.  QC is on her second clothes change since the last time they met and YWY is in the same cloth.  Let's hope his next cloth change will be the one he wears when injured at icy lake.  Btw in the goodbye video, glimpse of icy lake battle is shown 0:32. Very short glimpse, blink and you will miss it.  I took a screenshot but don't know how to post the picture.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

Seems LGX has many assistants too haha 

Where is he heading lol he only wearing tshirt not like famous actor wearing branded 

wow who is that big man looks so scary hhaahah

I think he just finished filming Detective 3 with MC and heading back to his parents'. 

Thats what i like abt LGX, he's just simplicity and not taken in by fame.  

Add:  He's like if you love me take me as i am.  

Add:  Pics 

Spoiler

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

Image may contain: one or more people

Image may contain: one or more people and people standing

Spoiler

• Like 5

Spoiler

yeah he is so simple man hahha good looking ... good actor ... good chef ... his future wife is so lucky  :ph34r:hahaha @gentlelily12

9 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

It's a good thing the weather is cold in Yanbei.  QC is on her second clothes change since the last time they met and YWY is in the same cloth.  Let's hope his next cloth change will be the one he wears when injured at icy lake.  Btw in the goodbye video, glimpse of icy lake battle is shown 0:32.

yeah i have feeling after that icy lake they still together at green hills? coz LGX receiving flowers said goodbye and thnks to the crew ... it means that the last scene ? and ZYL screamed what that i only heard it congratulations... wow it could be happy ending then hahaha

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:
  Reveal hidden contents

yeah he is so simple man hahha good looking ... good actor ... good chef ... his future wife is so lucky  :ph34r:hahaha @gentlelily12

yeah i have feeling after that icy lake they still together at green hills? coz LGX receiving flowers said goodbye and thnks to the crew ... it means that the last scene ? and ZYL screamed what that i only heard it congratulations... wow it could be happy ending then hahaha

If he will not become King of Qinghai in the drama then I would really love to see them back together at Green Hill :wub:.

• Like 1

Spoiler
5 minutes ago, litia said:

If he will not become King of Qinghai in the drama then I would really love to see them back together at Green Hill :wub:.

Spoiler
13 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

I think he just finished filming Detective 3 with MC and heading back to his parents'. 

Thats what i like abt LGX, he's just simplicity and not taken in by fame.  

Add:  He's like if you love me take me as i am.  

Add:  Pics 

Hide contents

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

Image may contain: one or more people

Reveal hidden contents

yeah its okay not becoming Qing Hai Wang ... i only want him alive hahha then happy ending lol ... yup i prefer their lives in Green Hills so much fun and laughter ...

he really looks so simple in airport hahaha

Super duper thanks to @jolin_chan for the explanations ..

I stop watching it since ep 43 as it is too stressful .. i will continue watching it after it ends! will watch it again from ep 1 till the end of the episode of Season 1

Edited by visiopeia
  • Like 2