[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

remember when XE first unleash her inner power when she's under extreme cold due to the freezing jade?

Maybe it will happen again or it's just my wishful thinking (the writer basically forget about her story due this revenge mess)

• Like 4

Can someone tell me WHY!! They do this again!!!, cut 10 minutes in "uncut version", why!!!!!!. 

In the middle of the conversation YY with liang princess cut. I have to see tomorrow Fu!!!!!!.

People is the 3 last episode please let me see the way you air!!!!

i have to way to see if she poison YY, I don't understand anything in mandarin, :(:( 

• Like 1

I love the OTP (main leads YWY and XE) but I'll pass PA2 because I don't think there's enough material for climaxes in the overall plot. It would be smooth sailing based on the novel. I I also think that both leads would not find it interesting and intrigue enough to reprise their characters. 

Furthermore, YWY has reached his character growth and completed his arch. XE/CQ - I think once the lake scene takes centre stage she finally realised the full extend of her decisions and actions with the sacrifice that took place and even though her ideology is great however a city is not built in one day. She'll prioritise herself and plans better ie appreciating all the presents and the moments because happiness is fleeting and YWY who's always been her silent supporter and her tower of strength. 

Poor YX's character IN PA, he is really neither here nor there. CE has the steel balls instead and her foiled attempt offing the Emperor because of YWY. I would have plunged YX into full revenge and bloodlust where his villainous acts are without any shame or apology, with the sole aim of reaching and amassing  pinnacle power. Becoming master manipulator and loyal to only himself. 

Off topic, and I did watch JoF with fast forwarding because some scenes and episodes were too draggy while Wallace Huo's eyes are mesmerising but I find LQX is more nuanced in his delivery and acting. 

Just like Untouchable Lovers recommended drama, I saw acting and not totally sold on the Hero's character and stature, because he's not commanding enough especially after LQX's portrayal of YWY. 

Another C actor with easy charm that can do cheesy naturally without me scrunching my face is Luo Jin but a bit type cast. I think HuGe is the smooth operator well... mostly he's character (the ones) that I've watched so far. I think 

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, milkokoa said:

remember when XE first unleash her inner power when she's under extreme cold due to the freezing jade?

Maybe it will happen again or it's just my wishful thinking (the writer basically forget about her story due this revenge mess)

I do think there will be something interesting in the icy lake scene that very very different from the book. Mr. Wu informed her that the only way for her to unleashes her power is under very cold condition. Will she able to save YWY in that lake with her power? I mentioned before if she will "pull a Moses" by dividing the icy lake....:grin:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, milkokoa said:

basically the drama has deviate a lot from the novel, what if the writer make XE manages to save YWY after he fall in the lake using her inner power (sound like a stretch but hey),

it's possible that she'll get her memory and power back in the icy lake

I think there is pic from bts YWY looks bloody injured with blood and XE with him, what if that scene after she saves him

(even though I still want XE to grieve his death lol)

I was thinking the same thing after reading about how the cold can restore her power back. She could probably empty that icy lake with her power to save YWY. Since they've deviated a lot from the book, why not this part too? It would be the perfect timing to get her power/ memory back and at the same time saving YWY. I mean what's the point of getting it back in such dire situation if YWY ends up at the bottom of the lake anyway?

• Like 5

1 minute ago, The_Joker said:

I love the OTP (main leads YWY and XE) but I'll pass PA2 because I don't think there's enough material for climaxes in the overall plot. It would be smooth sailing based on the novel. I I also think that both leads would not find it interesting and intrigue enough to reprise their characters. 

Furthermore, YWY has reached his character growth and completed his arch. XE/CQ - I think once the lake scene takes centre stage she finally realised the full extend of her decisions and actions with the sacrifice that took place and even though her ideology is great however a city is not built in one day. She'll prioritise herself and plans better ie appreciating all the presents and the moments because happiness is fleeting and YWY who's always been her silent supporter and her tower of strength. 

Poor YX's character IN PA, he is really neither here nor there. CE has the steel balls instead and her foiled attempt offing the Emperor because of YWY. He has been I would have plunged YX into full revenge and bloodlust where his villainous acts are without any shame or apology, with the sole aim of reaching and amassing  pinnacle power. Becoming master manipulator and loyal to only himself. 

Off topic, and I did watch JoF with fast forwarding because some scenes and episodes were too draggy while Wallace Huo's eyes are mesmerising but I find LQX is more nuanced in his delivery and acting. 

Just like Untouchable Lovers recommended drama, I saw acting and not totally sold on the Hero's character and stature, because he's not commanding enough especially after LQX's portrayal of YWY. 

Another C actor with easy charm that can do cheesy naturally without me scrunching my face is Luo Jin but a bit type cast. I think HuGe is the smooth operator well... He mostly he's character (the ones) in I've watched so far. I think 

I think there is a lot can be done for the second part of PA, since they are not following the novel anyway if they bring in a good screenwriter lots can be done.

More information regarding the organization CQ mother lead, and how was it formed,

More back story of the YuWen, actually interested in that lol

CQ acceptance in the noble family, and their branch, I am sure they can make it spread out

How CQ changes under the love of YWY and their marriage journey

Their journey to establishing their kingdom, and the release of the slave system.

The princess of Liang and YX , how will they end up together?>  Will he fall for her?  Who does he deal with out his one friend that stood by him?

I think there is a lot that they can do. Of course, I am only going to watch it if LGX and ZLY are going to be in it. But from the look of things and her silent update of PA, does not look promising of them returning.

Also there is rumors that ZLY and LGX will be on Keep running brothers together, could be just rumours

热巴已签约下一季《奔跑》,有可能与“星玥夫妇”一起奔跑! 据有关消息,邓超、陈赫、热巴三人已经和节目组签下合同成为固定成员,而Baby、鹿晗等人还在商量当中,而且节目也有些改变。如何林更新和赵丽颖一起参加,你是看好“星玥夫妇”?还是看到“陆地夫妇”?

a84b1571ly1fhylpxv0mxj20hm0cbtar.jpg

a84b1571ly1fhylq0dw6ej20hl0aeta3.jpg

If this is true, it would be interesting lol

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

I do think there will be something interesting in the icy lake scene that very very different from the book. Mr. Wu informed her that the only way for her to unleashes her power is under very cold condition. Will she able to save YWY in that lake with her power? I mentioned before if she will "pull a Moses" by dividing the icy lake....:grin:

omg really? yes the jade was freaking cold and now the icy lake? it would be a good way to show it. and what was YWY sickness again? some kind of typhoid? I think he can't stand extreme cold if i'm not wrong

• Like 1

I guess I'll be so disappointed if this drama end with bad ending since I invested in this drama so much. The problem with editing and storyline probably because of copyright issues. They should settle this problem before start planning this drama though. Probably the ending will never be the same in the novel because I think in this drama I think YX won't survive with whatever reason they can come up with.

Whatever the ending tomorrow , just like some of you I doubt there is season 2 for Princess Agent since the climax of this drama is the Ice lake Incident and I don't think there is much story to come out.

About YWY become the King of Qinghai maybe if really come true they will just make a time jump and YWY and CQ meet again while starring each other. I hate that kind of ending. At least we can see a glimpse of their life if YWY and CQ get back together. Actually if they get together, they will be a power couple just like Chu Bei Jie and Bai Ping ting in General and I.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I cannot for the life of me understand why the subbers chose to translate jianghu as "underground" in this context.

@40somethingahjumma my understanding of 江湖 jiang hu (shang) to mean 'world at large' or something like that. so 'jiang hu die zhi' could mean at least 2 things:

1) would mean the world of spies at large or anyone involved in that line of work/world. 

2) It could also mean a spy network that calls/names itself as the 'worldwide spy network' which if used in this way, Jiang Hu is used as a proper noun. 

or

3) least likely with be this scenario - a combo of both of 1) and 2) - a loosely organised group of independent spies working with each other.. 

Another one of those chinese concepts that does not have a direct english equivalent. I have moved on to other dramas..... this ending and the way the producers have parsed it out is just too manipulative and disappointing. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, mimimi26 said:

I think there is a lot can be done for the second part of PA, since they are not following the novel anyway if they bring in a good screenwriter lots can be done.

More information regarding the organization CQ mother lead, and how was it formed,

More back story of the YuWen, actually interested in that lol

CQ acceptance in the noble family, and their branch, I am sure they can make it spread out

How CQ changes under the love of YWY and their marriage journey

Their journey to establishing their kingdom, and the release of the slave system.

The princess of Liang and YX , how will they end up together?>  Will he fall for her?  Who does he deal with out his one friend that stood by him?

I think there is a lot that they can do. Of course, I am only going to watch it if LGX and ZLY are going to be in it. But from the look of things and her silent update of PA, does not look promising of them returning.

Also there is rumors that ZLY and LGX will be on Keep running brothers together, could be just rumours

热巴已签约下一季《奔跑》,有可能与“星玥夫妇”一起奔跑! 据有关消息,邓超、陈赫、热巴三人已经和节目组签下合同成为固定成员,而Baby、鹿晗等人还在商量当中,而且节目也有些改变。如何林更新和赵丽颖一起参加,你是看好“星玥夫妇”?还是看到“陆地夫妇”?

If this is true, it would be interesting lol

Agree. There are lots of story to tell, and about YWY becoming the emperor and YX also king of different nation and their empire is at war, this time XE will be by YWY side. I think i read this somewhere...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, milkokoa said:

omg really? yes the jade was freaking cold and now the icy lake? it would be a good way to show it. and what was YWY sickness again? some kind of typhoid? I think he can't stand extreme cold if i'm not wrong

That's only my imagination.....:tongue: I hope they will surprise us in icy lake scene....Yes, YWY has a kind of condition that made him prone against the cold. I don't think typhoid is the right translation....

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, claribelle3 said:

I was thinking the same thing after reading about how the cold can restore her power back. She could probably empty that icy lake with her power to save YWY. Since they've deviated a lot from the book, why not this part too? It would be the perfect timing to get her power/ memory back and at the same time saving YWY. I mean what's the point of getting it back in such dire situation if YWY ends up at the bottom of the lake anyway?

Its 6 am in my local time and i am so sleppy but i keep in reading the thread  and i read this comment 2 of it exactly "power back"with my half eyea closed i read it as "power bank"then i realize what is power bank has to do with XE :D then i burst out of laugh when i read again and it power back haha

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, The_Joker said:

Poor YX's character IN PA, he is really neither here nor there. CE has the steel balls instead and her foiled attempt offing the Emperor because of YWY. I would have plunged YX into full revenge and bloodlust where his villainous acts are without any shame or apology, with the sole aim of reaching and amassing  pinnacle power. Becoming master manipulator and loyal to only himself. 

Another C actor with easy charm that can do cheesy naturally without me scrunching my face is Luo Jin but a bit type cast. I think HuGe is the smooth operator well... mostly he's character (the ones) that I've watched so far. I think 

I won't even give PA2 a mere glance.....If they can't even give PA a decent plots, for sure PA2's plots will be cheesy and corny plus vomit inducing....I can't see what kind of story they can give PA2 except they go to completely different direction like NiF2.

I am tired of looking at YX sitting around with thick make up, the writers are so reluctant for him to move on.  XE's arrogance made me want to reach out and string her neck. The two of them are running on the figurative treadmill until the last episode....

• Like 3

Can someone please check this video? News about PA ending script being leaked? Don't really understand nor speak chinese but when I used google trans this is what I got ""Chu Qiao Chuan" big ending script out of Zhou Dongyu high energy performance cover his chest crying" 《楚乔传》大结局剧本流出 周冬雨高能表演捂胸大哭

Thanks in advance to whoever will have a big heart to translate it :D

• Like 1

damn ... i still hoping 2moro ending be like YWY drowning then YQ saving him ... after he conscious then he will get happy ending with XE ... is it possible?

or they make it drowning without anyone help and the story just ended maybe the slight of his hands shaking lil bit like Cuo Pao Chang? and it to be continued part 2 ? im so afraid like that hahaaha so nervous lo :ph34r:

Watch this fans made it so funny 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

I don't think ZLY is that close with Wang Yanlin, but I think Jin Han is. LGX, Wang Yanlin, and Jin Han all seem pretty close. I saw pics of them playing basketball and they went on a skiing trip last year with some other friends. While, Jin Han is ZLY's artist. As for LGX, ZLY seems to be in friendly terms with him at least from bts, public interactions, etc. 

Hide contents

The original girl tried to kill herself and afterwards she got the soul from a different person inside of her. They switch souls every time of of them lies. I found it pretty funny, plus it has romance. 

The prince and one of the souls fall in love, but the other soul is in love with a different guy. 

I thought Wang Yan lin just joined ZLY studio? I know Jin Han is in her studio though. 

2 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

I thought Wang Yan lin just joined ZLY studio? I know Jin Han is in her studio though. 

Not Wang YanLin (YWH) but the other boy that was YX's bodyguard(?) that reappeared with mustachio.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

They have been shot this drama 5 months together in Heng Dian, They all have very good relationship of course. The boys always play basketball together after shooting. ZLY is too busy to watch they playing basketball, but she can see they doing that through Wechat pictures.

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, cenching said:

From your lips to God's ears... I certainly hope so. :wink:

I am close to throwing in the towel with this show. I'm not surprised that other people have moved on but since there aren't too many episodes left, I'm hanging on for the love of YWY. If they throw him into the icy lake and make no attempt to resuscitate him, my husband might need to buy me another MacBook. 

There is no way in God's green earth am I returning for a sequel. If they couldn't tell the story properly in 68 episodes, I don't see how another 68 would make any kind of difference. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. They had loads of time to do what they had to and more but they dilly dallied... dragged out YX's and CE's emotional arc unnecessarily to keep the audience hanging right until the end to bring a resolution to the stupid love polygon. 

Die already love polygon! Die! *sprays pesticide. stabs it, stomps on it underfoot, pulverizes it and sets it on fire*

@Melda Hung LOL. That video was hilarious. I was just about killing myself with laughter.

• Like 15