[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

No, no, no, no, I hate today episode. Poor YWY :bawling:

I think he is shocked knowing that XE is Luo He's daughter. He suspicious of it, after YQ report the investigations to him back then and also YS and YC's Mom investigations, but he just put aside this fact and thinking maybe is just a coincidence. But now, it's all true. CQ not just the enemy of Wei, she also the enemy of Eye of God. And why CQ not replying something when YWY said that the next time they meet he should call her Empress Yan instead :bawling:

And Princess Liang put some kind of drug on the letter to YWY, but not stab him. So whose gonna stab him then before the icy lake incident?

If CQ is the one who stab him, no wonder YWY choose to die instead, he gonna think CQ is belong to YX now, so he won't be needed by her anymore to protect her ( remember back when YQ said to him that he and CQ is not meant to be, and his answer to YQ that because YX is gone, whose gonna help her if not him), so he gonna think that his purpose is no longer needed, and the stab just seal the deal, so the one thing he can do is push her out of the lake and then die in peace. YWY NOOOOOOO :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Edited by jolin_chan
wrong typing of Empress Yan
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, cenching said:

YWY's speech to XE has 2 possibilities since she was the one started first by mentioning those ladies that go after him. There is a possibility he wants XE to make decides faster, whether she wants to become Yan WangFei or YWY Thai2. Or after he knew about her real identity he decided to give up on her...

The ladies that go after him... is she referring to Meng Feng and Princess Liang? 

I feel like YWY is heartbroken. He questioned in the last episode, why XE didn't leave if she's unhappy at YanBei. So, he said those phrases at the end to convey that he's hurt? 

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

http://overseas.weico.cc/share/4497179.html?weibo_id=4135360206774120 

Bts conversation of ywy n cq

Omg i notice that girl wanna cure YX headache is Chun Er omaigod :D lol

But feeling so sad hearing YWY say to CQ next time maybe he should call her Queen Yan :bawling: omg so hurting ... 

What the heck that princess Liang do to ywy ... he looks so pale ... damn it .. 

YwY from the start already knew that XE is Luo He's daughter but he keeps it secret :wub: maybe if his grandpa know it omg cant imagine it haha

That wide smile of LGX whenever he looks ZLY:wub:They look so cute n happy in all bts instead of being tired. I m gonna miss these two cutipies n their bts bonding:wub:

• Like 7

I think the stabbing part was probably deleted from earlier episodes like we thought. 

That line from him asking her that, I think that was in the book before the ice lake scene so it makes sense. What bothers me is that ice lake will be the last episode, so unless we get a Journey of Flower type of ending, I can't imagine a good ending for this drama. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, RealityDream said:

The ladies that go after him... is she referring to Meng Feng and Princess Liang? 

I feel like YWY is heartbroken. He questioned in the last episode, why XE didn't leave if she's unhappy at YanBei. So, he said those phrases at the end to convey that he's hurt? 

The ladies that live in MeiLinGuan. Because there was a conversation at the same scene where XE mentioned that YWY is very popular and the families in MeiLinGuan is after him for their daughters.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

That wide smile of LGX whenever he looks ZLY:wub:They look so cute n happy in all bts instead of being tired. I m gonna miss these two cutipies n their bts bonding:wub:

Yeah haha how come he n YQ smiles so widely :D maybe coz their dialogue is so short meanwhile cq is so long that they r so having fun lol 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

I think he is shocked knowing that XE is Luo He's daughter. He suspicious of it, after YQ report the investigations to him back then and also YS and YC's Mom investigations, but he just put aside this fact and thinking maybe is just a coincidence. But now, it's all true. CQ not just the enemy of Wei, she also the enemy of Eye of God. And why CQ not replying something when YWY said that the next time they meet he should call her Empress Yu instead :bawling:

And Princess Liang put some kind of drug on the letter to YWY, but not stab him. So whose gonna stab him then before the icy lake incident?

If CQ is the one who stab him, no wonder YWY choose to die instead, he gonna think CQ is belong to YX now, so he won't be needed by her anymore to protect her ( remember back when YQ said to him that he and CQ is not meant to be, and his answer to YQ that because YX is gone, whose gonna help her if not him), so he gonna think that his purpose is no longer needed, and the stab just seal the deal, so the one thing he can do is push her out of the lake and then die in peace. YWY NOOOOOOO :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Up til now, I still don't know how the underground spies (Wind and Cloud decree) are considered enemies of Eye of God. LuoHe is the one who wants to stop the war and stopped slavery though. They didn't mention much about this so called Wind and Cloud decree except that the Master is identified by the flower on their back and the Ice KungFu, which is considered a powerfull inner kungfu. So confusing! I wonder if they'll clarify this at the end. I mean, somehow those bad guys (Jade ring guy and the mustache guy will die right? It's just weird to have them still survive at the end, assuming there's no sequel to this PA). 

Spoiler

I think at the Icy Lake, it is possible that CQ is the one that hurt YWY, and he was heartbroken by that fact, so when he fell into the lake, he pushed her out. Basically, he loved her selflessly even though it hurts him, he still wants her to live happy. Its just like when CQ recovered her powers and memories, she was in a shock mode that she didn't know what to do so she couldn't save YWY. 

That's what happened in the novel. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

The ladies that live in MeiLinGuan. Because there was a conversation at the same scene where XE mentioned that YWY is very popular and the families in MeiLinGuan is after him for their daughters.

Lol so all MeiLinQuan aunties want him to be their son in law haha:D haha maybe those aunties also fall in love with ywy lol he is so handsome and outstanding man:wub:

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

I think he is shocked knowing that XE is Luo He's daughter. He suspicious of it, after YQ report the investigations to him back then and also YS and YC's Mom investigations, but he just put aside this fact and thinking maybe is just a coincidence. But now, it's all true. CQ not just the enemy of Wei, she also the enemy of Eye of God. And why CQ not replying something when YWY said that the next time they meet he should call her Empress Yu instead :bawling:

I still hope cq doesn't stab ywy.:bawling:poor ywy. He already has lost all his hopes on getting back his love. At first when others told him they were not destined but still ywy had hopes but now it's all gone. :(

I m really fearing towards the end of this drama. Will they really give us a good ending. I want ywy to get xe love at least at the end:huh:

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

Up til now, I still don't know how the underground spies (Wind and Cloud decree) are considered enemies of Eye of God. LuoHe is the one who wants to stop the war and stopped slavery though. They didn't mention much about this so called Wind and Cloud decree except that the Master is identified by the flower on their back and the Ice KungFu, which is considered a powerfull inner kungfu. So confusing! I wonder if they'll clarify this at the end. I mean, somehow those bad guys (Jade ring guy and the mustache guy will die right? It's just weird to have them still survive at the end, assuming there's no sequel to this PA). 

Hide contents

I think at the Icy Lake, it is possible that CQ is the one that hurt YWY, and he was heartbroken by that fact, so when he fell into the lake, he pushed her out. Basically, he loved her selflessly even though it hurts him, he still wants her to live happy. Its just like when CQ recovered her powers and memories, she was in a shock mode that she didn't know what to do so she couldn't save YWY. 

That's what happened in the novel. 

Spoiler

Just hope its not ended like book .. i prefer YX stab him rather than XE hahaha it still makes more sense lol 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

Haha how come our drama become korean drama winter sonata lol but that song suits their background hahaha snowy:D

LOL! The producers of the BTS. 

I wonder what their BTS of the icy lake scene will be like. Will it show her crying endlessly? LOL. 

8 minutes ago, cenching said:

AH! I don't re-call this part. Its in the preview for tomorrow? 

• Like 2

Guys do u notice it ... when he said that ...( maybe its not longer mine )sentence ... he does make an eye contact with her ... he wanna make sure bout her feeling too ... but i think XE didnt reply his eye contact as usual .. the plot keep dragging till the last episode maybe they will know their heart belongs to whom :wacko: just so pitiful for YWY

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

LOL! The producers of the BTS. 

I wonder what their BTS of the icy lake scene will be like. Will it show her crying endlessly? LOL. 

AH! I don't re-call this part. Its in the preview for tomorrow? 

The same conversation over the hot pot.....you can see in the this thread few pages back....

Add. I am stressed out by this drama....:angry:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

Noooooo

The extended preview :

YWY : Next time I meet you, should I change how I address you to Empress Yu?

XE : YWY, take care

YWY : don't worry, those thing won't hurt me, and the one thing that can hurt me, will not be mine much longer

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

Where is the link

2 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:
  Hide contents

Just hope its not ended like book .. i prefer YX stab him rather than XE hahaha it still makes more sense lol 

I hope so too. Now, i'm wondering what would make YWY fall into the lake. Also, will CE die because she attempted to kill YX. I doubt YX will die from that though because he was at the Icy Lake throwing big boulder rocks and there's also that scene where he shoots an arrow in the opening theme song. Oh right!! Could it be that his arrow is the one that shot YWY? :o

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:
  Hide contents

It would be good if yx stab ywy n cq sees this n breaks all her relations with yx. Then she follows the path of ywy in his absence n ends wars. Finally ywy comes back n they both unite together:wub:

• Like 4

Thanks everyone for sharing the translation.
What a crazy episode tonight...gosh so sad, i guess another 2 epi will be sad too :bawling:

I'm so mad with Liang Princess (Xiao Yu), she the one who started the conspiracy or else the war will never had happened and no separation and heartbreaking on our otp. I remembered,  YWY's letter to the king was intercepted by her, she copied the fake message and then send it to the Emperor. I wish it's been revealed but with 2 epi on hand I dont think this will happen, I wonder too if YWY alr knew abt this? What ever I will never forgive that bad Liang princess ever.

• Like 5