[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

I have a question about CQ and YWY's convo at the lake. Did they show his reaction or did anything else when she started crying? I know he said to go cry and then be strong after. But did the scene end there or is it to be continued on the next episode?

• Like 3

I found this huge spoiler from the book so don't read it if you don't want the ending!! i warned you from spoilers!! 

Spoiler

YWY established a new country where the slave system was first abolished. This country became the country with most advance system (similar to western).
YWY and CQ had total 3 children.

The 1st son had a rather big mother complex so YWY kinda had to fight with him for CQ's attention and when he was a baby, everytime YWY came close, he would cry.

The 2nd was a daughter. The daughter became close only to the Li 2nd son (remember the Li prince from neighbouring country? He later became Emperor and died. Before he died, asked CQ to take care of his 2nd son.) The 2nd son asked CQ to give a birth to a daughter and he would marry the daughter. So when the daughter was born, she became very attached to Li 2nd son.

The 3rd one was the son and the only one (as a baby) who would laugh to YWY. YWY doted this one very much.

YX had many concubines and children, but he couldn't let himself got close to any of them (due to power struggle and all). In fact, it was speculated that he never even met them. His Empress died without letting him knew that she was actually the one who was his close friend who only had contacted him via letter (she used her close aide's name and the close aide died bc her order). He didn't allow this empress to get pregnant.

So I guess YX was the only one who although he got what he wanted, he could never be happy.

While YWY and even the 7th prince had their wife and very happy family. 7th prince married some tribal princess and at the end, the princess was pregnant with his 3rd child (I think he only had this one wife, no concubine).

Edited by viktormani
  • Like 18

23 minutes ago, claribelle3 said:

I have a question about CQ and YWY's convo at the lake. Did they show his reaction or did anything else when she started crying? I know he said to go cry and then be strong after. But did the scene end there or is it to be continued on the next episode?

It ended there and she went to a cliff and shouted YX's name in frustration.  I don't think they showed YWY's reaction afterwards.  That would take too much time away from more important issues like Chun Er trying to kiill herself.  If I didn't know better I'd say they are using this last part of PA to promote her and some future drama she has coming out soon.  Nothing against the actress but a little balance in airtime would be less of a drain on viewers.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, viktormani said:

I found this huge spoiler from the book so don't read it if you don't want the ending!! i warned you from spoilers!! 

Hide contents

YWY established a new country where the slave system was first abolished. This country became the country with most advance system (similar to western).

The 1st son had a rather big mother complex so YWY kinda had to fight with him for CQ's attention and when he was a baby, everytime YWY came close, he would cry.

The 2nd was a daughter. The daughter became close only to the Li 2nd son (remember the Li prince from neighbouring country? He later became Emperor and died. Before he died, asked CQ to take care of his 2nd son.) The 2nd son asked CQ to give a birth to a daughter and he would marry the daughter. So when the daughter was born, she became very attached to Li 2nd son.

The 3rd one was the son and the only one (as a baby) who would laugh to YWY. YWY doted this one very much.

YX had many concubines and children, but he couldn't let himself got close to any of them (due to power struggle and all). In fact, it was speculated that he never even met them. His Empress died without letting him knew that she was actually the one who was his close friend who only had contacted him via letter (she used her close aide's name and the close aide died bc her order). He didn't allow this empress to get pregnant.

So I guess YX was the only one who although he got what he wanted, he could never be happy.

While YWY and even the 7th prince had their wife and very happy family. 7th prince married some tribal princess and at the end, the princess was pregnant with his 3rd child (I think he only had this one wife, no concubine).

As much as anyone on here, would love to have that type of ending, it might not happen, hopefully something close (ywy n cq do end up togther) or something near it (maybe a pa 2) and thy conitue. Or what everyone has been saying a rushed ending. The ff to the furture. It depends if ywy dies in the icy lake. 

• Like 9

@RealityDreamShe was wearing full armor set so I guessed it's a bit difficult to carry her. As for Shawn, he's just teasing her. That guy climbed Himalayas, his arms are definitely well trained for such easy task! Hehe. As for LGX, I think nobody can carry a 42 kg easy with numerous repeated takes. :)

• Like 13

1 hour ago, yueyyo said:

It ended there and she went to a cliff and shouted YX's name in frustration.  I don't think they showed YWY's reaction afterwards.  That would take too much time away from more important issues like Chun Er trying to kiill herself.  If I didn't know better I'd say they are using this last part of PA to promote her and some future drama she has coming out soon.  Nothing against the actress but a little balance in airtime would be less of a drain on viewers.

Thanks! And yeah, showing YWY saying another word while she's crying would take too much airtime.They need to cut their scenes/dialogues for more important issues as you stated like Chun Er's or the Bad Princess lamenting over her stupid pen pal side story. While they're at it, why not show Concubine Lan as well plotting her revenge on CQ? 

They've started a promising, complex love story with XE/YWY but when YX's tragedy spilling into his revenge galore took over, it went downhill from there. I was surprised the writers even remembered that there's a love story when they had YWY kissed and confessed his love for XE. Surely, we all saw the signs of amore from YWY but not until the kiss and confession ( 210 episodes later :D) that we finally got a confirmation that yeah, young master Yue was a goner for Xing'er. As for CQ/XE/Qiao Qiao, I think they gave her too many names that she's probably as confused as the audience as for what she really wants.:D

• Like 15

1 hour ago, tashalynn said:

As much as anyone on here, would love to have that type of ending, it might not happen, hopefully something close (ywy n cq do end up togther) or something near it (maybe a pa 2) and thy conitue. Or what everyone has been saying a rushed ending. The ff to the furture. It depends if ywy dies in the icy lake. 

It would  be a miracle if we'll get treated to a lengthy reunion, happily ever after moments with 3-4 episodes left. But as long as they end up together, I'm good. With the survival rate of a  C drama couple getting a happily ever after is as rare as YWY cracking a smile , suckers for these dramas like us can't be choosers.:D

• Like 5

1 hour ago, monchoo said:

@RealityDreamShe was wearing full armor set so I guessed it's a bit difficult to carry her. As for Shawn, he's just teasing her. That guy climbed Himalayas, his arms are definitely well trained for such easy task! Hehe. As for LGX, I think nobody can carry a 42 kg easy with numerous repeated takes. :)

Spoiler

Haha YWY is very thin ... maybe he doesnt hit the gym frequently. . If u see Xiao Che that guy arms full of musle hahaha U hav to hit the gym lifting weight  n eat clean to work for for muscle ... :D

• Like 5

As much as I want a happy ending like in the novel, I think the ending with YWY and CQ finally be together is enough...this make me remember General and I ending, I place high hope it will be the same like the novel but it turn out different but still together though not satisfying like in novel...So for me its better we get a closure of YWY and CQ with a happy note rather than open ending.

Since the writer change a few plot especially about the liang princess, it make me think that YX will have sad ending.

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:
  Hide contents

Haha YWY is very thin ... maybe he doesnt hit the gym frequently. . If u see Xiao Che that guy arms full of musle hahaha U hav to hit the gym lifting weight  n eat clean to work for for muscle ... :D

@Melda Hung and @monchoo: LGX in ancient dramas looks buff. In the baby variety show, he is pretty thin. I re-called seeing a picture of him hitting the gym to lift weights though. Maybe he just started. And oh my, I see ZLY eat alot, but she's only 42kg. I thought she lost 8kg before the drama recording though. Wouldn't she be <42kg then? I thought I read somewhere that she was around 80 lbs at the start of the drama recording making her the light actress in the entertainment industry. 

Xiao Ce definitely have guns! In ZLY dramas, the directors always have her be carried in princess style. Is that a thing now? :lol:

26 minutes ago, Bella-Chimura said:

Just a random question. Does anybody knows, any chinese series that adapt from novel and have sad ending?

What I mean, in novel the writers gave happy ending but in series it's changed to sad ending??

Nope. I heard of none so far. It's either sad ending like Bu Bu Jing Xin and JOF  or  happy ending. 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, farhah_1986 said:

As much as I want a happy ending like in the novel, I think the ending with YWY and CQ finally be together is enough...this make me remember General and I ending, I place high hope it will be the same like the novel but it turn out different but still together though not satisfying like in novel...So for me its better we get a closure of YWY and CQ with a happy note rather than open ending.

Since the writer change a few plot especially about the liang princess, it make me think that YX will have sad ending.

Yeah. YX definitely will have a sad ending. It was in the novel and it'll also be the same in the drama version. The actress that played Zhong Yu said that in her interview too, but she also said they didn't film that part, so we don't know where the drama will cut off at. In the drama so far, when YX go to CY to warn him the 2nd time, he did said, he's unhappy being alive. We don't see him smile anymore. It's only when he's with CQ when they were under house arrest that he smiled a bit. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, viktormani said:

Reveal hidden contents

LOL! I love this ending. I imagined the leads as ZLY and LGX and oh man, that would be hilarious to watch. CQ would have a headache every day with their father and son fights. What about Mo'Er? Did they mention anything about him? 

• Like 2

On 7/28/2017 at 0:38 AM, 1only said:

""As I mentioned in my half way post about YX, he plotted to get out from Wei...then what was his next move once he is YanBei""

This xy fellow is 27 years old some 1000 yrs ago. and talking about political ... mao was great at fighting the richard simmons but once he got in power and ruling ... he made a big mess. 

you can plan and think all you want but there will always the x unknown factors.

From the plot, YX didn't do any planning at all... most are done by CQ and XY while behind the scene there was Mr. Wu.

Yes, he was 27 but the maturity level during those days can't be compared to the present days.  I don't expect him to have the level of Sun Tzu as a strategist but he would certainly benefit from having Mr. Wu and keeping him as advisor.     I do understand of the innocent bystanders caught during the rebellion in the city but to ride and with the sole intention of wanting to burn down the school to massacre the scholars in order to plunge Wei into pit of hell.  That's taking blood lust to a new level.

The unknown factors are mitigated with risk management...it is not a new concept at all...and it all comes down to having a common sense and using it.  There was more unnecessary casualties during his rebellion because YX deviated from the original plan which didn't include burning down the school.

The 3 years without the Marquis, one can easily expect that YanBei and its nation would be living in harsh and poverty life.  That's why Mr. Wu put the plan in place of having  FengMian in the commerce chambers because the economy in YanBei needed to be revive.  Whereas  it's totally illiogical for YX to expect his returning to YanBei to be celebrated in full pom and glory.  YX is first and foremost and in a truest  sense someone who was and still is living in the past where life was once easy and picture perfect.  That's why he was willing to chuck away YanBei...and aim for Wei because the latter is the new shiny toy.   To ease down his failure, he reasoned it as revenge :crazy:

As for CQ  - she realised the fatalistic of her decisions...in implicating the Xiu Li army with her lies at ChangAn then at HongChian.  She can't leave because her loyalty to Xiu Li now?   Either she should kill YX and ChangYuan then wrestle the power because then her ideology can be put in place or bring her loyalist followers to form a new tribe.  Now she has been told who she is...the successor of overall underground spy...she can easily bring the whole lot (Xiu Li army and their families - whatever left of them) with her.  Even ZY has jumped ship now...what made her think she can salvage YX when he didn't want to be saved in the 1st place?  CQ should realised it easily enough because she said they were the same...familiar.

YWY....YWY....YWY  all those 6 feet 1 inch of prime specimen , sigh.  For for the mankind...human race...for the sisterhood...*pulls up the trousers...someone needs to do the deed... leading him astray...ahoy mates...twirl imaginary strands of hair*  Someone needs to ask YueQi , stat to put some Karma Sutra scripts among his bamboo slips.  I can't imagine if YWY were change to his profession as Dear Dan... there goes the human race:wink:

• Like 11

4 hours ago, RealityDream said:

Sorry, if this sounds mean, but you're asking questions that none of us know. We can only speculate based on what happened in the novel. Even so, it may be not the same in the drama adaptation. 

At this time, there is no english version to the novel. It is only in chinese. 

There is no confirmed word on PA2, only a rumor right now. I believed there is alot the production team have to consider. They have to consider that the popularity of PA were based on the presence of LGX and ZLY. Both have an extremely high popularity in china, especially ZLY. If she doesn't return, LGX won't either since he said it already that he prefer to have ZLY as Chu Qiao. 

That's a good point you made. I mean, in the novel, YX was her first love. In the drama adaptation, he isn't. Lets just hope the person that cuts him is Princess Liang. Remember that picture where a sword was pointed right at him?? Just 2 more days, not bad. At least we only need to wait until Sunday and not wait until Monday. HAHA. 

@RealityDream, LGX shouldnt return for PA2 (rumoured or true) if his "other half" cannot make it (and i love what LGX stated that he wont either if ZLY isnt back). Its pretty difficult to imagine another actress playing XE/CQ as in my head i see only ZLY as her.  PA is so successful because of their awesome chemistry, totally agree. Do you think its ZLY's schedule thats too tight to fit in PA2 or she isnt keen to do PA2?  From LGX's side it looks like he can fit in PA2 as far as his schedule is concerned.  

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

LOL! I love this ending. I imagined the leads as ZLY and LGX and oh man, that would be hilarious to watch. CQ would have a headache every day with their father and son fights. What about Mo'Er? Did they mention anything about him? 

Yeah Mo'er was adopted by them, or atleast i think so.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

@RealityDream, LGX shouldnt return for PA2 (rumoured or true) if his "other half" cannot make it (and i love what LGX stated that he wont either if ZLY isnt back). Its pretty difficult to imagine another actress playing XE/CQ as in my head i see only ZLY as her.  PA is so successful because of their awesome chemistry, totally agree. Do you think its ZLY's schedule thats too tight to fit in PA2 or she isnt keen to do PA2?  From LGX's side it looks like he can fit in PA2 as far as his schedule is concerned.  

I was thinking maybe the production co. has already filmed the important scenes from the novel...and with the editing they break the drama into 2 parts - PA1 and PA2 no doubt it won't have until the ending exact like the novel but somewhere in between with the realisation of CQ/XE's ideology with YWY.  Like how Hollywood does it....filmed it in whole then break the last installment into 2 parts.

LQX is giving me the vibes of Lee Joon Gi...he is so animate in reality... but gah!!! when he acted in a tsundere character...be still my heart.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, claribelle3 said:

@claribelle3, the convo. clip.  

credit as tagged

• Like 3