[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

5 hours ago, RealityDream said:

that's true. Then, I hope that won't be true. I hope its someone else that did it. >_< 

HAHAHA!!!! 100% agreed! 

I don't understand. Why is YX always defending CY? YX even warned him twice! Wth....This CY guy won't listen. 

Yeah i would better Yan Xun stab YWY .. i still can understand haha if her omaigod just cant believe it hopefully the director will change it

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mamamya88 said:

Can someone give me a reasonable explaination, why is the arrangement of the scenes of the subbed version didnt follow the raw version especially the starting and the ending? The subbed version always begins from the scene of the previous episode for 10 min and that make it ends 10-15minutes earlier than the raw...i just watched ep64 with subb and got frustrated when it ended just when the YWY and XE met at the icy, YQ left, YWY warned her about someone tried to kill her...then it ended! I was like...WT***!!?? I've been looking forward and waiting patiently just to watch (together with sub) the heart-wrenching moments when XE burst out crying with YWY behind her....this editting really richard simmons me off and spoil my mood...why can't the subbed version follow similarly the sequence of the raw version? At least they should make the episode ended after the sorrowful reunion between them ended.....:angry:

I m sooo :angry:,  WTF!!!! How they do that and said is ep 64 complete, I wanted to se CQ crying a river! But no we have to wait to Sunday. :angry::angry::angry:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Melda Hung said:

oh did they stabbed YWY? he is injured before drowning to icy lake rite?

Go back a couple of pages or so and read the hidden texts.   I don't want to be inconsiderate and answer it again here because I don't know how to put the hidden text to hide spoilers from book.  Sorry, I am a new rookie in this forum and only know quoting and writing functions.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, litia said:

Ladies, please watch this clip, it is copyrighted so I cannot upload to YouTube. You can see from the clip that there are many battles that have yet to be seen, very big battles. What happened? Did they cut these? 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8ajwds85a2ed79w/SKT.mp4

I don't think there will be battles left. If there are battle scenes remaining, they will be of the general kind that they can use to depict a time jump.  The ones with QC have all been aired I think.  With so much to cover, what time is left to build up into a real battle?

21 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

I don't think there will be battles left. If there are battle scenes remaining, they will be of the general kind that they can use to depict a time jump.  The ones with QC have all been aired I think.  With so much to cover, what time is left to build up into a real battle?

Yes with the 3 remaining episodes there can't be any battles left, so I'm confused when I watched this clip

26 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

Go back a couple of pages or so and read the hidden texts.   I don't want to be inconsiderate and answer it again here because I don't know how to put the hidden text to hide spoilers from book.  Sorry, I am a new rookie in this forum and only know quoting and writing functions.

Click the icon on your top right that look like an eye for spoilers when you type your comment...

• Like 2

Whatever happens in the ending, this drama will always be memorable to me because (1) I totally fell in love with the character of YWY, (2) this is the first CDrama that I've watched, and (3) I became an active member of this forum because of the show. Interacting with all of you made following the drama more fun. Thanks, everyone, for making my first CDrama experience remarkable! :wub:

• Like 12

4 hours ago, RealityDream said:

Did you hear what LGX said about his arm? I couldn't hear it. It sounded muffled to me. Same with the scene with YX. What did they say? 

He tease her :D maybe too heavy cant pick her up lol

2 minutes ago, hermionne said:

Whatever happens in the ending, this drama will always be memorable to me because (1) I totally fell in love with the character of YWY, (2) this is the first CDrama that I've watched, and (3) I became an active member of this forum because of the show. Interacting with all of you made following the drama more fun. Thanks, everyone, for making my first CDrama experience remarkable! :wub:

Only YWY i love so much so unforgetable character :wub:

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

Its okay somebody answered it already

34 minutes ago, litia said:

Oh how I wish there will be a season 2 and the same cast returns :(.

43 minutes ago, cenching said:

Click the icon on your top right that look like an eye for spoilers when you type your comment...

Thanks for the tip.

So, if someone can plz answer me. 

When ywy goes into the lake, does he die or does cq het her memory back and saves him? 

PA the novel is there a english version??? If not, can u plz send me a link to where i can get the novel(s)

Is there any confirmed word on PA2????

42 minutes ago, desertpanda said:

The post production team has really butchered this project in the last two thirds of the series. Did they loose their director and editor to another project? Did the editor and producer get pissed off at ZLY and decide to edit her character into the most unsympathetic, unlikeable character, minimizing her screen time? I find it hard to believe this is the same script that got the lead actors to sign on to this project. These most recent episodes exemplify the problem. To much time on secondary characters and to much attention on everything minus the lead characters storyline.

Honestly I think LGX was the one who the director and editor got pissed off. His screen time was cut down to no more than a cameo in recent episodes. Like when he came back to Green Hill Courtyard after saving CQ, his crippled grandpa and the 7th prince asked how his wound was. I was like "wait, when/how was he injured?". Sigh, I think they don't have enough time to tell his mother's story anymore.

Till now, I understand why LGX didnt find the script interesting at first. YWY isn't even the type of role he likes to play. In 1 interview, he said that he didnt find it appealing to play cool, rich and tsundere-like character that often appears in idol dramas. LOL. Then there was problems with post production and his screen time. I hope there was not any kind of behind-the-scene conflicts like Cheese in the trap. In that case, LGX would be helpless cause he didnt have a powerful agency behind his back (as we all know, he's managed himself for years). Sometimes when I scanned through the comments bashing YWY and his acting, even his rumours, I felt so bad for him. Well, good news is that he gained much attention for this role and he had a chance to challenge his acting by playing a totally different character from his personality.

• Like 11

5 hours ago, RealityDream said:

Did you hear what LGX said about his arm? I couldn't hear it. It sounded muffled to me. Same with the scene with YX. What did they say? 

He said: I wished I could save you but i really can't carry you anymore! Hahahhaha.

• Like 12

Hi everyone

I found a comment on youtube about the ending of this drama and I would like to know what you think about it. Can anyone confirm if the ending is really going to be like that???

YWY will fall into the lake and loose his memory. The princess of Liang will rescue him and lie to him that they are lovers. She will show him the bird made of wood. YWY will believe her and they end up together.

YX will also somehow loose his memory because of the war? and become his old selfe. XE will decide to stay with him.

If they really go there, I´m really really going to be pissed. I stick to this drama ignoring all of the plot holes, the ridiculous writing just because I was waiting for YWY and XE to end up together.

• Like 2

I think they did cut a lot of battle scenes, if you watch the trailer a lot scenes from the trailer did not make it to the drama. 

13 minutes ago, matchamacchiato said:

Honestly I think LGX was the one who the director and editor got pissed off. His screen time was cut down to no more than a cameo in recent episodes. Like when he came back to Green Hill Courtyard after saving CQ, his crippled grandpa and the 7th prince asked how his wound was. I was like "wait, when/how was he injured?". Sigh, I think they don't have enough time to tell his mother's story anymore.

Till now, I understand why LGX didnt find the script interesting at first. YWY isn't even the type of role he likes to play. In 1 interview, he said that he didnt find it appealing to play cool, rich and tsundere-like character that often appears in idol dramas. LOL. Then there was problems with post production and his screen time. I hope there was not any kind of behind-the-scene conflicts like Cheese in the trap. In that case, LGX would be helpless cause he didnt have a powerful agency behind his back (as we all know, he's managed himself for years). Sometimes when I scanned through the comments bashing YWY and his acting, even his rumours, I felt so bad for him. Well, good news is that he gained much attention for this role and he had a chance to challenge his acting by playing a totally different character from his personality.

He might not like it, but he does it really well. I also feel like a lot of people bashing his acting are more bashing YWY since they don't like him that LGX. This drama made him way more popular. I do wonder if a lot of his rumors and stuff are not from his ex-agency. You know how this big companies can carry a grudge. 

1 minute ago, Sarang21 said:

Hi everyone

I found a comment on youtube about the ending of this drama and I would like to know what you think about it. Can anyone confirm if the ending is really going to be like that???

YWY will fall into the lake and loose his memory. The princess of Liang will rescue him and lie to him that they are lovers. She will show him the bird made of wood. YWY will believe her and they end up together.

YX will also somehow loose his memory because of the war? and become his old selfe. XE will decide to stay with him.

If they really go there, I´m really really going to be pissed. I stick to this drama ignoring all of the plot holes, the ridiculous writing just because I was waiting for YWY and XE to end up together.

I mean there is no way to be a 100% sure that this wont happen but I would say I am 99.9% sure it won't. 

• Like 9