[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

20 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

DAMN she know it was YWY but why she rewrite the letter damn her ...

in the letter there has written kung che .... theres no other kung che rite ... she is idiot or what 

since she is at YX side it means she is in dark side coz their enemies is YWY..

in her mind only Yanbei Yanbei so irritating insane

I wouldn't say she's on YX side. She's just protecting her hometown YanBei. From the preview, it looks like MF send out the letter first, CQ caught it. What I don't get is, why does YWY want to set fire first? CQ is the type of person not to provoke people unless they attack first. 

• Like 8

@Melda Hung, the title KungZhe is used to address someone noble, can be translated Young Master, Prince, etc etc. So if the intercepted letter was addresses to KungZhe of course the faked one has to be the same. Usually they addressed YWY as Yue KungZhe, YWH as Huai KungZhe.

But I really hope XE didn't know MF is part of YWY's organization....

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Hapiangle said:

In my opinion, YWY let him go purposely. He shot him with his signature arrow I think he wanted to let the opponent (aka YX) know that he is here. 

I think YWY let him go as its never in his instincts to kill unnecessarily more so now he sees the hardships and feels empathy for the world through XE.   Being a visionary, YWY definitely is sure its YX who sent his men over and he desired to let those who choose to be his enemies know that he is in the picture and he's not just any combatant.  

• Like 7

Just now, cenching said:

@Melda Hung, the title KungZhe is used to address someone noble, can be translated Young Master, Prince, etc etc. So if the intercepted letter was addresses to KungZhe of course the faked one has to be the same. Usually they addressed YWY as Yue KungZhe, YWH as Huai KungZhe.

But I really hope XE didn't know MF is part of YWY's organization....

yeah but Chang An only left one kung che and YWY is near their camp ... she must knew it since she always claiming so smart n wit ... in her eyes only Yan Bei people r the bestest ... look what they do to our spy fatty boy ... so pity him 

• Like 3

Am I only one left who doesn't hate CQ?:huh: I get that she's very cold and distant especially towards the guys who like her, but she already makes it clear that she doesn't feel the same. It does irritate me that she never thanks them properly despite how much they help her. However, they are still the nobles who she hates for being ignorant about slavery and the lives of those with lower social classes. She doesn't directly hate them, but her goal isn't to love and to build friendships; it's to demonish slavery and that's all she thinks about. Maybe she does think about romance in the beginning, but we all know what happened with her almost first love:ph34r: .

With YWY, back in the days, she almost falls for him, then the next moment the dumb grandfather makes her think YWY is using her as a sacrifice. It hurts her too much and causes her to develop mistrust and misunderstandings for YWY. They aren't cleared until 30 episodes later and during this time period all she sees is him betraying her and plotting against her. She doesn't know that he has been helping her from behind, so how is she to be thankful toward him:wacko: ? (ALSO, I DON'T THINK SHE KNOWS IT WASN'T YWY WHO SHOT YX WHICH RESULTS IN YX AND CQ TO BE CAPTURED AND IMPRISONED, CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG:blink: .) When they finally make up with each other, it is already too late for her to return to his side. She can't go back to Chang'An and she can't abandon her chosen nation during the war. It's not YWY that she's fighting against, she's going against Western Wei.

Next up is YS. CQ also does not show strong positive emotions towards this Prince. This, she already explained. She already tells him she knows from the beginning that they are destined to be on opposite sides. He is the Royal Prince of the very place she despises and wishes to go against. She knows he's innocent and naive, but any relationship she builds with him will end up tragically:( . She's so cold to him so she can push him away from her and avoid forming a friendship with him. *Notice that she is exactly the same with YX until he says he wants to go back to Yanbei to rebel.* 

With YX, although she is supposed to fall in love with him, I feel like their relationship (romantically) is extremely weak. He loves her way more than she "loves" him, and she shows little to no affection towards him. I've always been confused about this, does she love him or does she not? I feel like she just doesn't... but she is supposed to because the book and all of the synopsises I've read said she does. I don't know, someone needs to give me some proof of her love for YX, I don't see it. I only think that she follows him because they have a common goal and she wants to take care of him because she feels angry about what he experiences.

...:ph34r:

But, I do agree with that she lacks development (she's been strong, confident and independent since the beginning till now, not a change in character at all?), and as a YWYxCQ shipper, I wish they has less misunderstandings and more moments together. When I strongly state that this isn't a romance drama, I'm really just saying that to defend our main character from the hate she's getting (YOU PROBABLY CAN TELL I LOVE HER). However, I'm just like y'all and I'm interested in a bit more romance:wub:

Edited by vikachuu10
i wrote too much
  • Like 17

33 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

I wouldn't say she's on YX side. She's just protecting her hometown YanBei. From the preview, it looks like MF send out the letter first, CQ caught it. What I don't get is, why does YWY want to set fire first? CQ is the type of person not to provoke people unless they attack first. 

since she always claiming yanbei is her hometown why she go finds her real identity hahaha i doubt bout yanbei is her hometown.

that bad man besides YX already attacked YS yesterday so who attack first? 

YWY and YS also a good man they dont want any war ... they even give food for people that suffering from war ... 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

since she always claiming yanbei is her hometown why she go finds her real identity hahaha i doubt bout yanbei is her hometown.

that bad man besides YX already attacked YS yesterday so who attack first? 

YWY and YS also a good man they dont want any war ... they even give food for people that suffering from war ... 

I know right! Wasn't that the point of why she wanted to go to YanBei in the first place? Its because her mom said in the note to go there to find Mr. Wu. Its weird. 

That's true. The dagger man started it first, so YWY is just returning the favor. LOL. 

34 minutes ago, vikachuu10 said:

Am I only one left who doesn't hate CQ?:huh: I get that she's very cold and distant especially towards the guys who like her, but she already makes it clear that she doesn't feel the same. It does irritate me that she never thanks them properly despite how much they help her. However, they are still the nobles who she hates for being ignorant about slavery and the lives of those with lower social classes. She doesn't directly hate them, but her goal isn't to love and to build friendships; it's to demonish slavery and that's all she thinks about. Maybe she does think about romance in the beginning, but we all know what happened with her almost first love:ph34r: .

With YWY, back in the days, she almost falls for him, then the next moment the dumb grandfather makes her think YWY is using her as a sacrifice. It hurts her too much and causes her to develop mistrust and misunderstandings for YWY. They aren't cleared until 30 episodes later and during this time period all she sees is him betraying her and plotting against her. She doesn't know that he has been helping her from behind, so how is she to be thankful toward him:wacko: ? (ALSO, I DON'T THINK SHE KNOWS IT WASN'T YWY WHO SHOT YX WHICH RESULTS IN YX AND CQ TO BE CAPTURED AND IMPRISONED, CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG:blink: .) When they finally make up with each other, it is already too late for her to return to his side. She can't go back to Chang'An and she can't abandon her chosen nation during the war. It's not YWY that she's fighting against, she's going against Western Wei.

Next up is YS. CQ also does not show strong positive emotions towards this Prince. This, she already explained. She already tells him she knows from the beginning that they are destined to be on opposite sides. He is the Royal Prince of the very place she despises and wishes to go against. She knows he's innocent and naive, but any relationship she builds with him will end up tragically:( . She's so cold to him so she can push him away from her and avoid forming a friendship with him. *Notice that she is exactly the same with YX until he says he wants to go back to Yanbei to rebel.* 

With YX, although she is supposed to fall in love with him, I feel like their relationship (romantically) is extremely weak. He loves her way more than she "loves" him, and she shows little to no affection towards him. I've always been confused about this, does she love him or does she not? I feel like she just doesn't... but she is supposed to because the book and all of the synopsises I've read said she does. I don't know, someone needs to give me some proof of her love for YX, I don't see it. I only think that she follows him because they have a common goal and she wants to take care of him because she feels angry about what he experiences.

But, I do agree with that she lacks development (she's been strong, confident and independent since the beginning till now, not a change in character at all?), and as a YWYxCQ shipper, I wish they has less misunderstandings and more moments together. When I strongly state that this isn't a romance drama, I'm really just saying that to defend our main character from the hate she's getting (YOU PROBABLY CAN TELL I LOVE HER). However, I'm just like y'all and I'm interested in a bit more romance:wub:

You're not the only one. I, too, don't hate CQ. I actually like her strong, independent, and clever/arrogant side. She's confident in herself. Its not like she's showing off to others that she's better than them. I can see why she hates YWY and treat him as such. She's kind to those who helps her and unkind to those who hurts her. Poor YWY, but I also like the fact that YWY can tolerant all her behaviors. Its just amazing! 

• Like 5

Just now, RealityDream said:

I know right! Wasn't that the point of why she wanted to go to YanBei in the first place? Its because her mom said in the note to go there to find Mr. Wu. Its weird. 

That's true. The dagger man started it first, so YWY is just returning the favor. LOL. 

yeah i wonder where is mr Wu hahah isnt the girl beside YX's  are Mr wu girlfriend?

and isnt that girl died?

we r really running out of time lol

32 minutes ago, vikachuu10 said:

FINALLY SOMEINE SAID IT. No u r not the only who doesnt hate XE/CQ. I want YWY AND CQ togther. More than anything. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Hapiangle said:

A lot of us here are CQ-YWY shippers, me too. But I'm a bit confused  how and when did CQ start to develop feeling for him? 

Initially, when she was his servant, she started to have feeling for him. Until she overheard Mr. Grandpa's conversation to let her die, she misunderstood that was YWY's direction as well, so she felt heartbroken. She killed Yuewen Xi and they both fight at the rooftop shown that she was truly disappointed/ heartbroken and wanted to part away from him. 

Then, she promised YX to go back to Yanbei with him, all the things happend at JiuYouTai and YWY made her to die fakely (but she did not reliase that he was trying to save her). All of these happened made CQ hate YWY deeper and deeper. 

How and when CQ started to get back the feelings for YWY? 

I would say she started to get that feeling back when YWY told her because of her, he was not going to the emperor with the truth that she and YX's people were the ones behind vandalizing the royal vault(?).    You can see she was flustered and taken aback and kicked the man that was on the ground to distract attention away from herself.  She still acted stubborn around him since he's still the enemy and they still needed to pull one over him if they wanted to get out of a Chang An.  After she got out of Chang An, then she could be less confrontational  and more open when she was with him, which lead to the events that lead to her taking a poison dart for him and him finding the antidote for her and then the kiss (can you hear my sighing longingly from recalling it?).  Now that she's back in Yenbei, they are back to being enemies.  See why they have to find a neutral territory in order for their love to flourish?  That will be Qing Hai if it goes according to the book.  Did I get any detail wrong?  Feel free to correct me.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, minoku2209 said:

On 240717 Yingbao's weibo update - translation in photo

DFlenWbVwAMLy9b.jpgDFlenWdUwAAWlJc.jpgDFlenWeUwAEDmYO.jpgDFlenWcUAAIEriJ.jpg

Well, would that make Chun Er strong too because she wanted to protect her dream of marrying YX till her death?

• Like 2

The slightest second I get frustrated with the development of the lovelines, I remind myself that the premise of this drama is about war and how it has formed complicated relationships between the characters. With regards to YWY and CQ, I have been very satisfied with the portrayal of their relationship from the beginning until now. My opinion is that I do believe that they love each other, but both have duties to their own country/people and in reality they are considered "enemies", it does not make sense for them to be together at this point of the drama. As CQ said to YWY, she "cannot be reckless" and the many times that YWY helped CQ, they were done is disguise. It's true there are not that many episodes left, but I do think there are still many turning points of the story yet to come in the near episodes. I do not think YWY's efforts to help/save CQ will go to waste. Let's also remember that CQ took a hit from MF's needle meant for YWY so I do not not think YWY's feelings are all one-sided. I guess when people say love is patient, the story between YWY and CQ would be a good example.

• Like 11

For the record, I still have both feet on the YueXing ship and waiting for the YueIcylake ship to come by soon.  However, watching episode 59 with subtitle made me understand why some might want to throw QC in a frozen lake and hopefully she'll wake up from her coma.  I was blissfully ignorant when I watched the scene with her riding the horse while YX was playing that flute since I figured she was probably speaking her thoughts about YX and YB and the people but then I rewatched it with English subtitle to make sure I understood it correctly, I got a lot more than that.  She was thanking him for his friendship and appreciating him coming back for her?  I skipped the other episodes so I don't know for sure but did she ever address the issue of why he abandoned that city in the first place so that her troop had to defend it by themselves?  Did she point out to him the errors of his way? What kind of an advisor is she?  she is so arrogant but she has a low sense of self worth when she's with YX.  Shouldn't he be thanking her for helping to get him back to YanBei alive?  Among other things, if she didn't use XC to lead the seventh prince's army away so they can't protect Chang An, they would have had a tough time getting out of there.  While we are at it, if she knows the guy close to YX is often up to no good, shouldn't she get busy putting somebody to spy on him to see what he is up to next so she can pre-empt any bloodshed?  Will she never learn?  How about get cracking on finding out who she really is now that she's back in Yanbei?  Any person with common sense would want to find out first thing about their origin.  I can go on and on but I won't torture you guys any more with my rant.  I don't like QC but I still love XE since YWY loves XE.

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

For the record, I still have both feet on the YueXing ship and waiting for the YueIcylake ship to come by soon.  However, watching episode 59 with subtitle made me understand why some might want to throw QC in a frozen lake and hopefully she'll wake up from her coma.  I was blissfully ignorant when I watched the scene with her riding the horse while YX was playing that flute since I figured she was probably speaking her thoughts about YX and YB and the people but then I rewatched it with English subtitle to make sure I understood it correctly, I got a lot more than that.  She was thanking him for his friendship and appreciating him coming back for her?  I skipped the other episodes so I don't know for sure but did she ever address the issue of why he abandoned that city in the first place so that her troop had to defend it by themselves?  Did she point out to him the errors of his way? What kind of an advisor is she?  she is so arrogant but she has a low sense of self worth when she's with YX.  Shouldn't he be thanking her for helping to get him back to YanBei alive?  Among other things, if she didn't use XC to lead the seventh prince's army away so they can't protect Chang An, they would have had a tough time getting out of there.  While we are at it, if she knows the guy close to YX is often up to no good, shouldn't she get busy putting somebody to spy on him to see what he is up to next so she can pre-empt any bloodshed?  Will she never learn?  How about get cracking on finding out who she really is now that she's back in Yanbei?  Any person with common sense would want to find out first thing about their origin.  I can go on and on but I won't torture you guys any more with my rant.  I don't like QC but I still love XE since YWY loves XE.

yeah thats the point ... from the beginning they describe her as a very wit girl ... but now we see her lack of wit n sometimes insane hahaha she even saw by herself that bad man besides YX come back with arrow on his legs .... and she knew it is Green village arrows ... but she doesnt care much lol  ...i wonder she has a tiny love to YWY but she never show it .... 

so if she really wanna returning him a favor ... i want her herself save YWY when he is injured n fall to icy lake ... if no i cant forgive her hahahah ... :ph34r:

• Like 2

Side story abt YWY's cute little bird Cangwu

0Gtv8e3RWz

Yingbao's gifted the little bird to her long friendship close friends, Xie Na, Zhang Han Yun and Ding Zi Jun. FYI, She knew Ding Zi Jun from Fei Yu Chuan Qi and The Wife's Secret, they're really close, she refers to him as her "brother" Info cr ZLY_HQ

DFaymSYWsAAYunx.jpgDFaymSfXcAEBZoz.jpgDFaymSZW0AA5xA_.jpg

With her cousin on his b'day, her manager and team staff from her upcoming drama "Our Glamorous Time"

DFbTwIHXgAApTzW.jpg

• Like 4

So hopefully we'll not left with cliffhanger with Mengfeng been attack by CQ's soldier, looking forward how she'll be saved and also possible confrontation between YWY and CQ. It will be great if we can see CQ slightly jealous with Mengfeng..

Hopefully the ice lake happen this week and not in last ep.

• Like 1

I was convinved that CQ does not intend to capture YWY's scamp. But after reading your comments and considering how the writers have butchered the story, suddenly I am not so sure anymore :ph34r:. I hope the writers would not be so stupid to let CQ deliberately plan to capture and kill his scamp even though she knows it's him. If they choose that route then I will abandon my YueXing ship and curse CQ like hell. 

Please writers, don't degrade CQ's character anymore!

• Like 1