[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

From Baidu link, can anyone translate or summarize in english please, thanks in advance
I tried to use google translation but turn out a bit confusing

楚乔,不对,现在还不能叫楚乔,现在只能叫星儿。
星儿的爱情线现在是摸不到的,她深刻的知道自己没有谈论爱情的资格,因为她是**的奴婢,奴婢连生死都不由己,何况是爱情。哪怕她能感受到宇文玥一丝别样的关怀,她用公子教她的笑容或敷衍或伪装。
如果她认了,就是认命。
从此成为宇文玥的笼中鸟,任岁月磨平棱角,最终看着宇文玥娶妻纳妾,慢慢老去,又或者成为他手中一把利刃,肆意杀戮,最终迷失自我,多少文学作品中不乏这样的悲情女子,她们的下场可想而知。
虽然身世成迷,在这艰难的世事中星儿还能感受到一丝家人的温暖。五哥为她送饭,记得她最爱吃红烧肉。大姐为她求来药品,顶替她去了极乐阁。罪恶世间中难得一见的真正礼法,幼尊长,长护幼。大姐和五哥相继离去,星儿作为荆家的六姐当仁不让的挑起了保护小七和小八的担子。甚至要主动委身于自己的敌人,这份坚忍与强大,不由让人动容。
她们无时无刻不想逃离青山院。青山院简直是一场永远也不能醒来的噩梦。那天赏灯,她们终于抓住机会逃了,可是真的逃的掉吗?她们看到了魏氏门阀在屠杀奴隶,白发苍苍的老者,嗷嗷待哺的幼儿,他们的屠刀可曾有一丝犹豫。原来她们跑不了,她们能跑去哪里呢?不过是从一个青山院去到另一个青山院。这个吃人的世界,哪里是安身立命之所?小八是因为脸上的疤才回来的吗?不过是借口罢了。她害怕了,她害怕这个世界,她又缩回了青山院,哪怕是片刻的虚假安宁,她再也不想出去冒险了。她变的惶惶,不再憧憬逃跑,而从蛛丝马迹中敏感的察觉到了宇文玥对六姐的好,这是所有人潜意识里趋利避害的反应,公子可能喜欢六姐,六姐如果能抓住这份富贵,她就能一世安宁了。所以她不惜放下心中的仇恨,将爱她的大姐五哥抛之脑后。反而鼓励小六去讨好宇文玥。
小小的青山院,折射出一个世界。祖孙猜忌,兄弟不睦,长安五俊貌合神离,贵族之间互相争斗,皇族和王族之间互相忌惮,国家和国家互相刺探。这里最常提起的就是规矩,什么是规矩?大人的话就是规矩,主人的话就是规矩。小小的奴隶就分了铁铃铛,铜铃铛,银铃铛三种,银铃铛可以欺辱铁铃铛铜铃铛,何况这个若大的王朝!!!
星儿在这场争斗的中心,默默看着一切,认识这个世界。逃此时变得毫无意义,她不知道可以逃到哪里。这个除非改变它,推到它,摧毁它,让所有的肮脏与黑暗在阳光下曝晒,让所有的腐朽和愚昧在烈火中灼烧,让新的秩序在废墟上建立,自由的旗帜在新鲜的空气里飘扬。
少男少女们,请在这样的世界里相遇相爱。美好的爱情,也请在这样的世界里成长!
可她能有多大的力量?眼下也只是保住两个妹妹罢了。
在星儿的世界里,燕洵是第一个对她平等对待的人,他愿意让她踩着肩膀,他愿意背着她,他知道她渴望自由。帮助她很简单,平等对待才珍贵,后来他们滋生了共同的梦想,燕洵告诉她燕北是自由的,星儿开始有了憧憬,自由的燕北。两个被世界冰冷对待人,怀抱着同样高贵的梦想低贱的活着,像两个寒风中互相依偎的蜡烛,被吹灭了一只,另一只重新点上。
相濡以沫,莫过如此。
殊不知宇文玥早于燕洵已经让士大夫出身的大夫给星儿看病,不惜受伤损耗内力给她治病,损己利人绝不是贵族对待奴隶的态度,这难道不也是一种平等对待?
同北地寥阔草原长大的燕洵一样,宇文玥的内心也和这个世界的秩序激烈的对抗着,不过宇文玥更显得珍贵,毕竟他出生、生长在大魏,从小所见所闻,贵族行使权利莫不理所应当。这种思想萌芽更可贵却更危险,他只有伪装自己。一座冰山隐藏了一座火山,星儿眼下也没有心思去猜,只有在两人真正平等后,在之后的岁月慢慢回忆青山院的一切,和,他的心意。
星儿称宇文玥为公子,称燕洵为世子,称元嵩为皇子,之后还有皇太子李策。何时星儿能直呼宇文玥,直呼燕洵,直呼元嵩,直呼李策。
那才是他们应该高兴的!

0f520e178a82b901c0d05677798da9773812efa07a0fdd11728b4710f73b6888c9cec3fdfd032388

Source : http://tieba.baidu.com/p/5166349792

On 9/19/2016 at 8:35 AM, sugarplum892 said:

Qiao%20118.jpg~original

Details:

Title: 特工皇妃楚乔传 / Tègōng huáng fēi chǔ qiáo chuán
English title: Princess Agents
Genre: Ancient, Action
Director:  Wújǐnyuán  (Chronicle of Life 寂寞空庭春欲晚, The Cage of Love 抓住彩虹的男人, Bu Bu Jing Qing)
Episodes: 68
Broadcast Date: June 5, 2017 - August 10, 2017

Airing Days: Mondays - Thursdays (2 episodes each day)

Novel: Queen of No.11 Agent 11

Replacing: Fighter of the Destiny 择天记

Cast:

Zhao Liying as Chu Qiao

Lin Gengxin as Zhuge Yue

Dou Xiao as Yan Xun

Deng Lun as Li Shi

Li Qin as Yuan Chun

Niu Junfeng as Yuan Song

Synopsis:

Adapted from the novel titled 11处特工皇妃 (11 Chu Te Gong Huang Fei / Queen of No. 11 Agent) by Xiao Xiang Dong Er 潇湘冬儿, the story revolves around an agent who is killed in action and time-travels into the body of a slave girl during the Xia Dynasty. During the Warring Period, the Western Wei enslaved large numbers of civilians. The slave girl, Chu Qiao (Zhao Li Ying), was thrown into the forest as a hunting target for rich lords. Through many trials and circumstances, she caught the attention of Zhuge Yue (Lin Geng Xin). Together, they tear down the slavery system.

Cr mydramalist

Watch it here with English subs!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Zhang Bi Chen & Zhao Li Ying - Hope

Additional Links:

Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传 English Subbed Episodes

Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传 Raw Episodes

Queen of No.11 Agent 11 Novel English Translations
Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Soompi Thread

Fighter of the Destiny 择天记 Official Drama Thread

Chronicle of Life 寂寞空庭春欲晚 Official Drama Thread

The Cage of Love 抓住彩虹的男人 Official Drama Thread

Airing Schedule:

0068CmKZly1fg5m7z4y4nj315o224npd.jpg&key=aad83f0b164b4ee5b047d5b5a258b12e9490e52db2c71271833a3e2392708987

Hi!!!

Does anyone know or has already seen the schedule / or airing  scheduling for next month with the release of episodes coming out??

9 hours ago, Miky88 said:

I know the trailer is old but just found it and for those who still haven't seen it can give little more bits to what's to come and how Chu Qiao will fight along Xun as it looks like they will go to hell together soon,even in prison.Also it looks like she finally tells Xun her real name what is a big hint,that she considers him close and a comrade...I've also seen in a small scene like Xun will cut his finger off or something while they are locked in the prison...I actually think she will love Xun in a stage of her life but as well he'll be the one who will make her grow apart because of his ways later on...

I appreciated the english translation as well as somehow it feel's more complex...Not that i can say much bad stuff when we're given for free yet sometimes i feel like the YT translations provided are quite simple

That's good to know!! Though I have to wonder why it's called Princess Agents..!! Maybe she is some kind of a princess?  Then there is a topic of her father, like who is he? Some kind of noble? What happened to the mother? How did she grow up before she was the Master of Wind and Cloud!!

So many questions!!

43 minutes ago, cenching said:

For sure you can only find those cut scenes (book chapters 95 & 96) from the opening/closing credits, this drama only aired for 16 episodes, we still have 42 episodes to go....

About the book translation, I hoping too :lol:

How about chapter 30 onwards?!! I can't find any translations on them for Princess Agents. Where do you read yours & is it in English??

36 minutes ago, Elaine Lainey said:

That's good to know!! Though I have to wonder why it's called Princess Agents..!! Maybe she is some kind of a princess?  Then there is a topic of her father, like who is he? Some kind of noble? What happened to the mother? How did she grow up before she was the Master of Wind and Cloud!!

So many questions!!

How about chapter 30 onwards?!! I can't find any translations on them for Princess Agents. Where do you read yours & is it in English??

U can find the chapter 30-36 from this link https://wuxialover.com/queen-of-no-11-agent-11/. For the rest of the chapter, i'm still waiting for the blogger to update. 

6 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

@monchoo Could you email me the book too? Imma see if I can get in touch with one of my friend to translate some for me. Thank you in advance.

If that's true.. then awww.. our OTP :heart:

YES! She picked him! Yuwen Yue!

Yes but u need to pm me ur email add ya:

• Like 2

Halo halo, excerpts from chapter 95: When bad luck befell. (the bathroom scene.)

Chu Qiao's head ached when she realized outside was brightly lit and everywhere was patrolled by soldiers. Even with her skills she won't be able to make an escape. She clenched her teeth as she recalled the despicable unknown fellow she encountered a while ago."Don't ever let me see u again!" she mumbled to herself. Her hand clutched at the diamond-shaped jade pendant which she managed to obtained during the fight with him a while ago. Although she didn't had a clear view of him during the fight, she has faith that she'll be able to investigate his identity in no time. By the way she can ask around whom is the chatelain general was inviting to the banquet and by then she'll find out. She'll sure repay him for what has been done!>~<. (actually during the fight Yy accidentally grabbed her by her bosoms) :wink:

Suddenly she heard a sweet and charming voice of a lady. Hastily, Chu Qiao hide behind the folding screen. Apparently the lady of this opulent chamber is waking up. The lady's bosoms were half exposed in her skimpy outfit. She was stretching herself as she headed towards the screen. Chu Qiao went numb. There' s no time to hide at all when the two meet eyes! The lady was ready to shout but to no avail as Chu Qiao's hand knocked at her neck. The lady's eyes rolled and fell down onto the floor like a rag doll, fainted.

Chu Qiao sighed with relief, "Looks like I'll be safe for tonight". 

Just when she has finished bundled up the lady, she heard people approaching. Chu Qiao was stunned as she heard the chatelain disgusted voice," My lord, inside this room is the new slave girl I've bought. She's still a virgin, no one has touch before. At your service."

Damn!

Chu Qiao was speechless, her eyes staring outside the brightly lit surrounding!

A gush of wind blown in as the door was pushed open. At once sweet fragrance of cedar wood fills the air. Apparently he had aldy changed his attire. Dark and gold colored long robe. Beneath the robe, he wore a pair of shoes with the dragon embroidery. The intricate handwork was sewn with the same color thread which will easily go unnoticed if one doesn't pay attention to its detail. Yet, it gave an air of impeccable authority.

The room was dimmed with only 2 lanterns covered with pink chiffon shades lit at the north west corner, resulting an aura of sexual intensity. The lady dressed in pink chiffon was bowing respectfully with head on the floor when she saw them entering the room. From the view at above, her neck slender and graceful as a swan, her skin fair and smooth. The chatelain paled as he pretended to stay calm, "Have a good rest my lord, allow me to excuse myself."

The gentleman nodded, his voice deep as he spoke, " I'm in gratitude to your hospitality."

The chatelain nodded with due respect and a few words of flatter. Before he walked out, he turned to the lady who was still bowing, "Serve his grace with all your best. Understand?"

The lady hastily lowered her body, her actions careful with respect. Her voice soft as she meekly answered, "Yes." Her voice was charming, gentle as water, humble with meekness. She sounded as if she'd just woke up from sleep, with a slight deep nasal tone. The gentleman didn't noticed while the chatelain never take it to the heart as he excused himself and shut the door closed.

Sounds of footsteps gradually fading, but still she knows there're at least over 20 more soldiers guarding around. And these soldiers are no ordinary people, they are all well trained with skillful martial arts.

Candlelight danced in the dim interior. In the opposite placed an extra large bed. It's explained to be extra large because, it doesn't look like a bed. It's like a concrete slab raised up from the floor level. Even with up 5 to 6 person, the bed wouldn't Come close as crowded. The bed above was hang with red cloths, the blanket warm and the pillow soft. In front of the bed hanged draperies of red and beaded curtains. There wasn't any breeze yet the beaded curtains were swaying gently under the dimmed lights, thus resulting the unspeakable opulence.

The gentleman headed towards the bed, he lifted up the beaded curtains, his expression uninterested. He sat onto the bed, casually lying down, looking at the lady who's still bowing at the door. His tone casually sounded, "Are you going to come over?" His voice was deep with heavy nasal tone. It's as if he was having a cold, his breathing slightly heavy. 

The lady heard him and murmured yes, then heads down as she knelt all the way to him. When she has reached his side, her small soft hands lifted up his leg and begin to take off his shoe. As she was about to take off the other shoe, the gentleman kicked off her hands to stop her actions. He wasn't that harsh yet she was pushed away. Trembled with fear she knelt on the floor, not daring to lift up her head.

He was on the bed, frowning as he looked at her. His face darkened with anger and unexplainable disappointment. However amidst of these feelings, he was relief. There's no need to study her anymore, he looked up at the rooftop. He should have known that it's too much of an asking to have think it's she. She will never be so easily captured by others. She is one who can escaped even when she was badly hurt. There's no way she will be this meek and humble to serve someone.

But the female assassin a while ago..with the same tone and skillful martial arts.. At this moment he was 80% sure of her identity. He was angry with himself when he thought of this. The heavy rain downpour must have been the cause of his stupidity! Whatever that may be, he hadn't send troupes to capture the assassin tonight. It's strange as he didn't know what's hindering him. Is it that he doesn't want to cause troubles or the 20% of uncertainties or just because he doesn't want others to capture her?

Not wanted to think too much, he suddenly stood up, heading towards the large bathing pool behind the screen, undressing himself all the way. With only his flimsy  white undergarment, his dark hair was let down swaying at his back, his skin fair and lips red, his eyes darkened, exuding the devilish charm of a handsome man.

"it's after all just a woman," he thought to himself. "I just want to take back what's belonging to me,"

Candlelights flickered. He took off the last piece of his garment, revealing his broad shoulders. Naked, he walked towards the screen, where there's the connecting door to the bathing pool. Once the door was pushed open, the steam from another room warmed up the surroundings.

Chu Qiao's head was lowered all the time. She didn't look at him once. Yes, this lady dressed in pink is indeed Chu Qiao. There're too many soldiers outside just now. It's an impossible task for her to rush out even if she's having the AK607 rifle right then. It's already an impossible task to get out of the room alone, what's more to say to get out of this mansion and the city?! Plus, there're too many soldiers outside the city now hunting for the assassin. This already stated that the man she fought with just now was definitely one cannot meddled with.

In haste, she can only opt for this choice. To hide that lady, changed into her clothes to beguile them into believing her as the slave girl. And she has succeeded. The chatelain believed and the man before her wasn't interested in her. A smile lifted at the corner of her mouth. She was feeling overly great with her little achievement, hoping that this man whom has spoilt her plans too many times tonight will send her out. And then, she can walk away freely even amidst the soldiers!

"You. Come over."

Extreme joy turns to sorrow! Just when Chu Qiao was in the realms of  her sweet dreams, he called out from the bathroom in his deep voice, "Come over and scrub my back."

Her expressions lightened up. She frowned as she thought, Shall I go over quietly and get rid of him with the knife? But what the man said later on stops her plan. "Afterthat you may go out."

It's better not to make troubles. Chu Qiao felt a relief of joy, heading towards in a manner of a slave servant.

(I will try to continue tonight ya:D)
  • Like 17

Just a friendly reminder to those who have just joined Soompi that it is against forum regulations to quote pictures or videos. :wink: Repost them from the source if you need to. But remember to delete them when you're quoting someone else's post.

@minoku2209 -- I'm taking a look at your post now. 

Edited: All done. Please see below.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, monchoo said:

Halo halo, excerpts from chapter 95: When bad luck befell. (the bathroom scene.)

Chu Qiao's head ached when she realized outside was brightly lit and everywhere was patrolled by soldiers. Even with her skills she won't be able to make an escape. She clenched her teeth as she recalled the despicable unknown fellow she encountered a while ago."Don't ever let me see u again!" she mumbled to herself. Her hand clutched at the diamond-shaped jade pendant which she managed to obtained during the fight with him a while ago. Although she didn't had a clear view of him during the fight, she has faith that she'll be able to investigate his identity in no time. By the way she can ask around whom is the chatelain general was inviting to the banquet and by then she'll find out. She'll sure repay him for what has been done!>~<. (actually during the fight Yy accidentally grabbed her by her bosoms) :wink:

Suddenly she heard a sweet and charming voice of a lady. Hastily, Chu Qiao hide behind the folding screen. Apparently the lady of this opulent chamber is waking up. The lady's bosoms were half exposed in her skimpy outfit. She was stretching herself as she headed towards the screen. Chu Qiao went numb. There' s no time to hide at all when the two meet eyes! The lady was ready to shout but to no avail as Chu Qiao's hand knocked at her neck. The lady's eyes rolled and fell down onto the floor like a rag doll, fainted.

Just when she has finished bundled up the lady, she heard people approaching. Chu Qiao was stunned as she heard the chatelain disgusted voice," My lord, inside this room is the new slave girl I've bought. She's still a virgin, no one has touch before. At your service."

Damn!

A gush of wind blown in as the door was pushed open. At once sweet fragrance of cedar wood fills the air. Apparently he had aldy changed his attire. Dark and gold colored long robe. Beneath the robe, he wore a pair of shoes with the dragon embroidery. The intricate handwork was sewn with the same color thread which will easily go unnoticed if one doesn't pay attention to its detail. Yet, it gave an air of impeccable authority.

The room was dimmed with only 2 lanterns covered with pink chiffon shades lit at the north west corner, resulting an aura of sexual intensity. The lady dressed in pink chiffon was bowing respectfully with head on the floor when she saw them entering the room. From the view at above, her neck slender and graceful as a swan, her skin fair and smooth. The chatelain paled as he pretended to stay calm, "Have a good rest my lord, allow me to excuse myself."

The gentleman nodded, his voice deep as he spoke, " I'm in gratitude to your hospitality."

The chatelain nodded with due respect and a few words of flatter. Before he walked out, he turned to the lady who was still bowing, "Serve his grace with all your best. Understand?"

The lady hastily lowered her body, her actions careful with respect. Her voice soft as she meekly answered, "Yes." Her voice was charming, gentle as water, humble with meekness. She sounded as if she'd just woke up from sleep, with a slight deep nasal tone. The gentleman didn't noticed while the chatelain never take it to the heart as he excused himself and shut the door closed.

Sounds of footsteps gradually fading, but still she knows there're at least over 20 more soldiers guarding around. And these soldiers are no ordinary people, they are all well trained with skillful martial arts.

Candlelight danced in the dim interior. In the opposite placed an extra large bed. It's explained to be extra large because, it doesn't look like a bed. It's like a concrete slab raised up from the floor level. Even with up 5 to 6 person, the bed wouldn't Come close as crowded. The bed above was hang with red cloths, the blanket warm and the pillow soft. In front of the bed hanged draperies of red and beaded curtains. There wasn't any breeze yet the beaded curtains were swaying gently under the dimmed lights, thus resulting the unspeakable opulence.

The gentleman headed towards the bed, he lifted up the beaded curtains, his expression uninterested. He sat onto the bed, casually lying down, looking at the lady who's still bowing at the door. His tone casually sounded, "Are you going to come over?" His voice was deep with heavy nasal tone. It's as if he was having a cold, his breathing slightly heavy. 

The lady heard him and murmured yes, then heads down as she knelt all the way to him. When she has reached his side, her small soft hands lifted up his leg and begin to take off his shoe. As she was about to take off the other shoe, the gentleman kicked off her hands to stop her actions. He wasn't that harsh yet she was pushed away. Trembled with fear she knelt on the floor, not daring to lift up her head.

He was on the bed, frowning as he looked at her. His face darkened with anger and unexplainable disappointment. However amidst of these feelings, he was relief. There's no need to study her anymore, he looked up at the rooftop. He should have known that it's too much of an asking to have think it's she. She will never be so easily captured by others. She is one who can escaped even when she was badly hurt. There's no way she will be this meek and humble to serve someone.

But the female assassin a while ago..with the same tone and skillful martial arts.. At this moment he was 80% sure of her identity. He was angry with himself when he thought of this. The heavy rain downpour must have been the cause of his stupidity! Whatever that may be, he hadn't send troupes to capture the assassin tonight. It's strange as he didn't know what's hindering him. Is it that he doesn't want to cause troubles or the 20% of uncertainties or just because he doesn't want others to capture her?

Not wanted to think too much, he suddenly stood up, heading towards the large bathing pool behind the screen, undressing himself all the way. With only his flimsy  white undergarment, his dark hair was let down swaying at his back, his skin fair and lips red, his eyes darkened, exuding the devilish charm of a handsome man.

"it's after all just a woman," he thought to himself. "I just want to take back what's belonging to me,"

Candlelights flickered. He took off the last piece of his garment, revealing his broad shoulders. Naked, he walked towards the screen, where there's the connecting door to the bathing pool. Once the door was pushed open, the steam from another room warmed up the surroundings.

Chu Qiao's head was lowered all the time. She didn't look at him once. Yes, this lady dressed in pink is indeed Chu Qiao. There're too many soldiers outside just now. It's an impossible task for her to rush out even if she's having the AK607 rifle right then. It's already an impossible task to get out of the room alone, what's more to say to get out of this mansion and the city?! Plus, there're too many soldiers outside the city now hunting for the assassin. This already stated that the man she fought with just now was definitely one cannot meddled with.

In haste, she can only opt for this choice. To hide that lady, changed into her clothes to beguile them into believing her as the slave girl. And she has succeeded. The chatelain believed and the man before her wasn't interested in her. A smile lifted at the corner of her mouth. She was feeling overly great with her little achievement, hoping that this man whom has spoilt her plans too many times tonight will send her out. And then, she can walk away freely even amidst the soldiers!

"You. Come over."

Extreme joy turns to sorrow! Just when Chu Qiao was in the realms of  her sweet dreams, he called out from the bathroom in his deep voice, "Come over and scrub my back."

Her expressions lightened up. She frowned as she thought, Shall I go over quietly and get rid of him with the knife? But what the man said later on stops her plan. "Afterthat you may go out."

It's better not to make troubles. Chu Qiao felt a relief of joy, heading towards in a manner of a slave servant.

Thank you but can't believe you left us hanging with suspense. Please, please, try try to continue as I am sure we are all waiting in anticipation. LOL

Edited by lingnyi

1 hour ago, monchoo said:

Damn!

"You. Come over."

Hey & Thanks@monchoo, your post is truly a great dose of relief till Monday night.  Am looking forward for your update now.....

Am seriously hooked to PA's YWY and XE relationship development.

1 hour ago, monchoo said:

Damn!

"You. Come over."

Wow i can't believe you translate this for us. Thank you so much. This is very suspense indeed. Hehe

Credit to @monchoo

• Like 1

Analyzing from ep 15-16 of PA of Chinese fan. I read it on Weibo (I am not good at English so hope you guys can understand what I wrote :))

1. YX came to see XE and convinced her to follow him to North Yan, in the beginning XE still kept distant from him so there was alert in her eyes, as YX said: When you come to North Yan, you are not a slave any more, her eyes were full of hopes. YX continued that her sisters can be accompany with her on the journey, XE started to vacillate. (In a few eps before, while running away with YX, XE heard a group of slaves said they will be free if they come to North Yan, this always bears in her mind, in the future she protects North Yan with all her power, even she won’t be afraid to die, because this is the first place bring her hope about freedom)

2. XE discovered YWY listening to her conservation with YX, she started to think if she go with YX or stay with him. This is a chance for her to chase freedom, but gradually she realized that YWY treated her very well. In one scene, she looked at her sword and YX’s horn for a long time.

3. XE said she is not a cat or a dog, so she won’t immediately bite if someone gives her a slice of meat. This explains that XE is an independent woman, she don’t want YX or 13th prince to help her. XE don
’t want to rely on anyone. YWY recognized that XE didn’t want anyone help her except him, so he smiled.

4. Why did YWY’s grandpa want to kill XE?

When he was young, he broke his legs and lost his future because of a slave, he didn’t want his grandson make that mistake again. He’s already known YWY’s feeling toward XE, he’s definitely find a way to get rid of her. This is one of the reasons XE must go, YWY will rescue XE if another one tried to kill XE but not his grandpa. YWY have to choose between losing her and having no feeling for her. It is unavoidable.

5. Why did the bad princess want to kill XE?

Because she wanted to get rid of YWY, and she knew that XE is his weakness. It is clearly that most of the dangerous XE got because of YWY (jealous slave, YWH, YWH’s grandpa, YWY’s grandpa, the princess).

6. When listening to the conversation between bad princess and her followers, XE firstly thought of how to get weapon from the old man, so she can break into Javile Pallivion to kill YWH’s grandpa (revenge for her 5th sister).

7. The princess set a trap to kill XE and YWY, and she succeeded. Maybe you think XE’s not smart enough to avoid it, but this is the first time XE implemented a mission, she lost under professional agent is acceptable. Luckily, XE met the old man and perhaps she will recover her memory.

8. The death of YWY’s mother is still a mystery. YWY’s grandpa may involve in this but he consistently denied it. Somehow her death is always a nightmare to him, he’s so afraid that he conceded whatever bad princess said.

9. In the cave, XE’s fine but YWY has not awake? Because atmosphere in that cave is so cold, it makes him sick.

10. The plot is about to YX’s tragedy, the king’s already suspected YX's family, this is the ploy of NL’s agents.

• Like 3

I am going to start by saying that this is the first chinese drama that really got me hooked. I love everything about it: the way the characters are built, the fighting scenes, the costumes ( the colours, the fabrics, the hair and hair accessories), the acting, the sets, the gardens...it makes the whole story perfect for me. I haven't been hooked on a drama since the begining of the year, but Princes Agents woke me up from my drama slumber. 

I love a strong, fearless female character so I was on board since the first episode. I like the chemistry between the main leads and after watching the first 8 episodes I started shipping them. I know that there is a long way to go but I have learned to be patient (after watching a lot of Kdramas :) ) and wait for things to unfold. I feel that the story is just beginning and even though I have just finished watching episode 15, I feel that the rules of the game are just waiting to be set into motion. 

I love YY! I know it might be early to say that but I love the way he acts towards CQ. He's protecting her without letting her know, he's teaching her how to defend herself, how to see things for herself, beyond the basic perception, how to push her limits and stay alive. I like how he is starting to allow himself to like her (I really enjoyed the handkerchief scene where he wants it thrown away but decides it just needs to be washed :)) ). I know that when CQ returns to him he would have won her heart fair and sqare. 

I have to admit that I smile everytime I see YY and CQ thinking "What are they up to this time?"

The trainig scenes are amazing! I usually watch the scene and then rewatch it because it was so good and made this fearless girl so clever.

I have just one episode to go (16) and then it's the long wait until Monday night. :( I'm glad that the series has 8 episodes per week! That means more funny scenes and more fighting scenes to watch (and rewatch).

• Like 9

4 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

From Baidu link, can anyone translate or summarize in english please, thanks in advance
I tried to use google translation but turn out a bit confusing

楚乔,不对,现在还不能叫楚乔,现在只能叫星儿。
星儿的爱情线现在是摸不到的,她深刻的知道自己没有谈论爱情的资格,因为她是**的奴婢,奴婢连生死都不由己,何况是爱情。哪怕她能感受到宇文玥一丝别样的关怀,她用公子教她的笑容或敷衍或伪装。
如果她认了,就是认命。

Source : http://tieba.baidu.com/p/5166349792

I'm assuming this is a post by someone from the forum there. Not sure if this is supposed to be XE's internal monologue taken from somewhere else or just an analysis by the commenter.  I'm assuming it's the latter. To expedite matters, I've done a mix of summarizing and paraphrasing.

XE can't be considered Chu Qiao as yet.

For XE love is an unattainable reality and that she has no right to discuss love. As a slave, her life is not hers to freely consider much less love. Even if she is able to experience Yuwen Yue's special care, she can only use the smile that he taught her to go through the motions or pretend. That's a fate she's resigned herself to.

She is no better than Yuwen Yue's caged bird allowing time to chip away at her spirit eventually watching him take wives and concubines as she slowly ages or becoming a sword in his hands killing wantonly and losing herself. There is no lack of such stories of woeful women in literature whose endings are unimaginable. (Thanks to my amazing sister-in-law for doing the translation here)

Even though XE's life experience has been fraught with difficulties, she was still able to experience the warmth of family. 5th Brother bringing her braised meat and Older Sister getting her medicine and going to Ji Le Pavillion in her place. 

Did the sisters really wanted to escape Qing Shan Court (Green Hills) time and time again? Qing Shan Court seems to be a nightmare they can't awaken from. Even when they had the opportunity to do so during the lantern festival, they failed to. The reality is that even when they were able to seize the moment to escape, where could they go? It would be a case of going from one QS Court to another. In this dog eat dog world, there would be no safe place. XE turns her thoughts to No. 8 and wonders if she really wanted to return to QS Court because of the cut on her face. It was probably only an excuse. She was afraid of the world out there and preferred to return to QS Court. Even if it were false security, she would never think of risking it by leaving again.

The other interesting bit is about XE's relationships with the men in her life. In XE's estimation, Yan Xun is the first person to treat her as an equal. He is willing to give her wings, support her and understands her desire for freedom. Helping is easy but what she treasures is the treatment of her as an equal. They seem to have the same dream. When YX told her that Northern Yan was freedom, she began to  yearn for a free Northern Yan. To her mind they are like two people who have coldly treated by the world embracing the same lofty dream while living in demeaning conditions. Like 2 candles snuggling up to each other during a cold wind. When one gets blown out, the other lights it anew.

Of course XE could not imagine that even before Yan Xun, Yuwen Wei had asked the physician to examine and treat her when she was injured. Which in effect is an expression of a kind of equality as this wouldn't be how the noble class would normally act towards their slaves.

Like YX, Yuwen Yue also resists the current world order intensely. But growing up in the environment, YWY obviously values and understands the power of the nobility so he knows these ideas can be dangerous and can only hide his true self. A volcano hiding as an iceberg. XE hasn't perceived this. She will only do so when those two can be truly equal and later on when she remembers everything about QS Court as well as his intentions.

Right now XE thinks of YWY as Master, YX as Heir of the Duke, and Yuan Song as Crown Prince. If she were to call them by their personal names, that's what they should be happy about.

(I think I've got most of it... or at least the parts I think you'd be interested in.)

• Like 9

@Elaine Lainey

I believe they will keep it the same. It will finish airing late in July

@monchoo  thank you so much for the translation 

@40somethingahjumma Interesting analysis into XingEr's actions. Thank you for translating it. 

I agree to some extent, but I do think she likes YWY just from her small actions and behavior around him. She seems ultra aware of herself when she is close to him something we don't see when she is with YX. I don't think she fully realizes this yet. 

• Like 6

Oh i see. They are still filming. I thought they had wrapped up everything already.

I agree that XE might feel something for YWY. Eventhough she herself is not realize it yet.

I still cannot imagine how she can love YX after this. Then, she comes back to YWY. Its like she looks a little bit cheap woman.( sorry for my harsh word). Im not an english speaker, so i have difficulty in finding the right and proper word to describe it.

In my humble opinion. Love is something precious. It's not easy to change people that we love. Because from the trailer, she looks like really in deep love with YX. She will live for YX so that she can bring back what have been missing from YX. How could after that she can love YWY after leaving YX. I though love takes times to heal. :blink:

Of course i havent read the novel.( i love to read but due to limited chinese understanding). So its too early for me to give comments on that. Need to be patient for their story development.

• Like 1

@heoesdanish90

they finished filming last year. The show will finish airing on TV in July so they will keep the same schedule of 2 episodes per day Monday to Thursday :)

I think she and YX develop a bond. I don't know if they will make it love or something else. There is a trailer where they are facing off and in the voice over, YX asks her if she has ever loved him. Usually, when they include those scenes for the second lead, it ends up with a no or yes as a brother, etc. From my drama watching experience :tongue: 

• Like 4