sugarplum892

%E6%8B%A9%E5%A4%A9%E8%AE%B0%E6%B5%B7%E5%A0%B1.jpg

Cr wiki

Details:

Chinese title: 择天记
English title: Fighter of the Destiny

Genre: Ancient, Romance

Episodes: 55

Director: Zhong Shu Jia (See You Again 時間都知道Prince of Lan Ling 兰陵王, Affair of Half a Lifetime 半生缘 )

Broadcast Period: April 17, 2017 - June 1, 2017

Replacing: A Different Kind of Pretty Man 2 不一样的美男子Ⅱ

Cast:

Lu Han as Chen Changsheng

Gulnazar

Joseph Zeng Shun Xi

Janice Wu

Synopsis:

Fourteen years old orphan Chen Changsheng (Luhan) leaves his town and goes to find a remedy for his sick master. With a marriage arrangement paper in hand, he arrives at the God’s town and will meet both good and bad people. Will he be able to successfully prevents a war from happening and to find true love?

Cr viki

Watch it here with English subs!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Fighter of the Destiny 择天记 Viki English Subbed Episodes

Fighter of the Destiny 择天记 Raw Episodes

Prince of Lan Ling 兰陵王 Official Drama Thread

See You Again 時間都知道 Official Drama Thread

Affair of Half a Lifetime 半生缘 Official Drama Thread

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l akinahana89 l LavelyShai

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 7 months later...

Oh wow.. just found out that one of the translated novel i'm following Ze Tian Ji (择天记) is having a drama......

Thanks for opening up this thread @sugarplum892.....

Anyone know when will this drama be released?

Ze Tian Ji is a good book, although the pacing is slower than a snail Lol...Here is the English trailer and i gotta say the cinematography is awesome... Can't wait to watch it....

• 4 weeks later...

@sugarplum892 thanks for the update.:wub:

I'm glad to hear this drama is going to air this month... Altough.. I'm not sure if viki or any other English subbing site is picking this up... Hopefully there'll be more news soon... 

Here's the second trailer. It's really gooddd.. I really, really hope this drama will be as good as the book! 

Can't wait to see the Unlimited blade works ala fate stay night.. in the garden of zhou.... :lol:

Third Trailer.... No English sub yet... 

Lol.. Tang 36 is hilarious :lol: 

So far, from the trailer I'm impressed with the cinematography and also the dresses... 

But Luo Luo's bronzer seems to be a tad too much... 

This is the current description of the Drama...

I'm sure not everything will be the same as the book.. but I guess it's a given because the book itself hasn't ended yet... Lol. so far the trailer satisfy me.. because I can still sorta see the calmness of CCS...

Spoiler

To pick is to choose. This is a story about choices. One billion worlds, full of gods and demons, holding a Taoist scroll in your hand, you are able to control the entire universe.

At the beginning of time, a mystical meteor came crashing down from outer space and scattered all over the world. A piece of it landed in the Eastern Continent. There were mysterious totems carved upon the meteor. Through studying these totems, humankind comprehended the Tao and established the Orthodoxy.

Several thousands of years later, fourteen-year-old orphan boy Chen Changsheng was saved by a Taoist monk, and accepted as a disciple. He is actually the fourth prince of the Chen’s Royal bloodline. However, Changsheng is plagued with an incurable illness, fated not to live past the age of twenty. To find a cure, he leaves his temple to find the magical stone that will change his fate. Bringing a piece of a marriage vow with him, he sets out to Shendu Province, thus beginning journey of a rising hero going against the world. Along the way, he meets Xu Yourong and they slowly fall in love after passing though the trials and tribulations of the journey.

Source : Wikipedia

@IMOmusings was it good? 

Yeahh i'm following the translated novel.. and loving it...

But I'm not really supprised on the changes on the drama because the novel itself has not ended yet... My prediction the story will end on

Spoiler

Evil empress's death... lol 

I guess as long as the story is enganging everything will be alright then... 

How do you find the story so far?  Lol from snippets here and there were a lot of cute momments 

Just started watching this. So far, I'm liking it. I've never seen the main actor before but he's very good looking, although a bit young. Luo Luo, Tang36 and the Bear are adorable. I also like the cgi crane ... haha

IMG_0163

@omiki the CGI crane looks exactly the same as the anime one xD

@lynne22...you can't really hate the empress in the drama xD she's special
There are a LOT of changes, but personally, I feel, that it was in very good taste. The novel itself is a bit....draggy. Drama changes the timeline quite a bit and character development is a little more fast-paced. I'm looking forward to how they make the tournament xD

Archived