[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

14 minutes ago, Bella-Chimura said:

https://youtu.be/B0awfabvE3Q

Compilation BTS Princess Agents.

At 16:06 min scenes, it's show YWY carried a child on his back while XE fighting with enemy <if I'm not mistaken>. Maybe it was their child??

But I really hope they can have peace in their marriage life and not miserable with lot of enemies :bawling:

No not their child. Both of them saving this child whom YY & CQ adopted as son later on. This is the part after the bathroom scene. They spend sometime together as mom and dad to the child :wub:

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, monchoo said:

No not their child. Both of them saving this child whom YY & CQ adopted as son later on. This is the part after the bathroom scene. They spend sometime together as mom and dad to the child :wub:

Thanks for info ♡♡♡♡

I felt frustrated if their marriage life not peaceful as what they want to achieve. Adopted son? Really want to see that scene. :wub:

5 minutes ago, monchoo said:

Btw, is the book thick?

I hope there won't be some parts of the story that will feel too rush...58 episodes, 16 eps. still not much happen beside building up sexual tension between OTP.....

1 minute ago, cenching said:

Btw, is the book thick?

I hope there won't be some parts of the story that will feel too rush...58 episodes, 16 eps. still not much happen beside building up sexual tension between OTP.....

Iphone with txt reader apps, 2K over pages. but I didn't skipped a bit. The characters were well written. I cried over the 1st half. Now with all the characters fitted into books, highly recommend you to read. It's like watching tv all over again :D

1 minute ago, monchoo said:

Iphone with txt reader apps, 2K over pages. but I didn't skipped a bit. The characters were well written. I cried over the 1st half. Now with all the characters fitted into books, highly recommend you to read. It's like watching tv all over again :D

In English? :tongue:

56 minutes ago, monchoo said:

Where do I get this?

I can't wait to get more scenes between these two. They have so much chemistry and a palpable sexual tension. I think they are both aware of it, but ignore it to deal with bigger problems. 

005PJuOely1fgn8hik5qhg30ct075qv8.gif

YWY cold facade cracks so much in front of her. She totally throws him off his game. 

@40somethingahjumma  Thank you so much for translating the trailer

I hope DF licenses it soon. I appreciate the subs a lot, but they have a lot of grammar mistakes and inconsistencies on how they translate certain words. 

@fluffychim1013 Depends on what you like. If you are looking at cdramas with strong female characters. Ode to Joy has two strong female characters. It is modern drama and feels very realistic. For ancient, I think Legend of LuZhen/Female Prime Minister with Zhao Liying was really good. Her character is pretty strong since she sets out to accomplish big things with her talents. It is a typical palace drama so if that is not your thing then not for you. Not a lot of good dramas about a strong female lead. At least that I have seen. 

• Like 7

9 hours ago, Bella-Chimura said:

If XE get back her memories, she will be the leader of enemies to YY agents team. I really hope XE will get back all of her previous kungfu n skill. That time, if they fight, YY sure not easily win :D

When does she get her memories back? I'm a little behind on the episodes nmd also once June ends, is there a picture of when the new broadcast episode available? Like the one we saw earlier (somewhat in the first couple pages)?

• Like 1

@monchoo Thank you for confirming that it's not YWY and XE child. When I saw it I was confused and was gonna ask here if anyone know, but thank you for the confirmation.

2 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

from the bts :heart:

6a165c19ly1fgn1tilbd5g20n70bh7ws.gif

006OMal2ly1fgmveu6bdbj32io1ogkjq.jpg

more

6d40f7f4ly1fgn0ngtjl7g20b4064e83.gif

6d40f7f4ly1fgn0njrfdgg20b4065b2c.gif

6d40f7f4ly1fgn0nvahdig20b4064u12.gif

:lol:

Yes, Can't get enough of them and now we gotta wait couple more days to see them together, again. They are soo cute together, the chemistry is great and they play their characters soo well.

Thank you for sharing the photos and gifs. Always look forward to more photos of them together. :heart:

1 minute ago, monchoo said:

Just google the title n u can easily find it. Or i can email u the book. :wink:

There's a book in english? I found the book on Amazon, but it's only the chinese edition

3 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

@monchoo Thank you for confirming that it's not YWY and XE child. When I saw it I was confused and was gonna ask here if anyone know, but thank you for the confirmation.

Yes, Can't get enough of them and now we gotta wait couple more days to see them together, again. They are soo cute together, the chemistry is great and they play their characters soo well.

Thank you for sharing the photos and gifs. Always look forward to more photos of them together. :heart:

There's a book in english? I found the book on Amazon, but it's only the chinese edition

Oh yes. Its only in chinese. If i hav time over tis wkend, i'll try to extract some parts i like n share w u guys;)

• Like 6

In the arrow scene, we can hear their increasing heartbeats loud and clear. Plus the crumbling sound of YWY's ice wall that got it's first hairline cracks during robe wiping scene. Actually not only YWY's wall but also XE's wall. Then the sexual tensions solidify until you can touch it thru your screen....:glasses:

• Like 7

So Chu Qiao being the Master Of The Cloud Decree is the direct Enemy of YuWen Yue Organization,no?I guess that's why he keeps the info of who she might be to himself...If the Grandfather knew who she is he would have killed her already...

I guess after she regains her memories and knows her real identity it makes it a bit impossible at that moment for her to still serve him being in her own position and having her own duties even more seeing how devoted she was to her Mother and what she wanted from her...The angst will really start as they will be on the polar opposites as their duties and be very well considered enemies,no wonder she will go to Yu Xun side.

Yu Xun's goodbye with his Mother really felt like the last one,really feel sad for him and what's about to come upon him...

• Like 7