[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

The last episode is about separation and realizing of true feeling? 

Separation for whom YWY and CQ or YX and CQ? Or both?

Realizing of true feelings is also with same question...I 'm anxious and frustrated since the ending may turn out bad and CQ accomplish nothing till the end

• Like 2

@mrsyooknit Yes the e-industry is quite nasty in a way. The writer has to clarify because the audiences was complaining really bad these last few eps as we didn't even get to see the interactions between our main leads and all the unnecessary ppl keep on taking over the screen time. Some even sneered why is the side plots of Cun er was filmed while the icy lake part has to be the end few mins? Why jiu you tai takes 3 eps and icy lake only takes mins to bring on the story. For book lovers, they are really angry as we really hope it will not be a cliff hanger and some other ppl takes over the 2nd part of the story after all the hard work LY has put in. If u have watched her interview, u'll see how much effort and work she has put into the drama. She even worked extra hrs even when she has no filming sessions at that time to help out the rest of the crews to make thgs looks best. Which is why some sed the pic of the dog comforting the girl is actually comforting her.;)

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

That bulky man stabbed ywy.it seems like yx has set a war against ywy. Cq would reach at the end where ywy is completely injured I guess. Poor ywy :bawling:

Omg so pity ywy ... but i rather they stab him .. if XE stab him i cant bare it :(

• Like 4

1 minute ago, monchoo said:

@mrsyooknit Yes the e-industry is quite nasty in a way. The writer has to clarify because the audiences was complaining really bad these last few eps as we didn't even get to see the interactions between our main leads and all the unnecessary ppl keep on taking over the screen time. Some even sneered why is the side plots of Cun er was filmed while the icy lake part has to be the end few mins? Why jiu you tai takes 3 eps and icy lake only takes mins to bring on the story. For book lovers, they are really angry as we really hope it will not be a cliff hanger and some other ppl takes over the 2nd part of the story after all the hard work LY has put in. If u have watched her interview, u'll see how much effort and work she has put into the drama. She even worked extra hrs even when she has no filming sessions at that time to help out the rest of the crews to make thgs looks best. Which is why some sed the pic of the dog comforting the girl is actually comforting her.;)

agree that jiu you tai was so long. basically they just repeating the same thing

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

Omg so pity ywy ... but i rather they stab him .. if XE stab him i cant bare it :(

same. i can't bear XE stabbing him, they already rekindle so enough with the killing, it will hurt him more than the actual physical pain

• Like 2

God!  I cried my eyes off.. Ywy was shot by yx I guess. He is fully exhausted. Cq ran to him n they talked emotionally. I couldn't understand anything. But I had tears in my eyes. My poor xingyue :bawling:

2 minutes ago, milkokoa said:

omg that preview so it was YX who shoot him, well good...but the graphic is so weird....

Graphic is really poor. The arrow hitting ywy looked so unrealistic. The snow fall was also very lame

• Like 3

This is very misleading, so LGX said in an interview that YWY/XE will be together in the end but then ZLY says the ending scene is about separation and realizing they love each other???? Soooooo confused...so what is it!? I'm starting to think YWY and XE will both die now. LGX probably means they will be together in the afterlife and ZLY probably means they will die together since they will separate from life and realize they love each other in the afterlife!?! WTH. PA messed up real bad and I blame this on the people behind this!!! :angry:

• Like 7

XE is fighting her own army? Yanbei's army? I guess she wants to protect YWY

1 minute ago, Nina Bina said:

This is very misleading, so LGX said in an interview that YWY/XE will be together in the end but then ZLY says the ending scene is about separation and realizing they love each other???? Soooooo confused...so what is it!? I'm starting to think YWY and XE will both die now. LGX probably means they will be together in the afterlife and ZLY probably means they will die together since they will separate from life and realize they love each other in the afterlife!?! WTH. PA messed up real bad and I blame this on the people behind this!!! :angry:

or maybe she thought he is dead then after 1 or 2 year he is actually alive? that's better ending, should just follow the novel ending

• Like 4

please say to me that XE said something along the line of "I would never leave you ever again" and I will be okay :grin:

Just now, icyphoenix said:

Rough translation of preview 

Credit YouTube comment

Ywy: xing'er

Xe:i m here ywy 

Ywy:go..faster.. 

Xe:no I won't go

Ywy:xe listen to me

Xe:i don't want wanna leave u again

I don't know how much the translation is good

I'm crying. please happy ending

• Like 3