[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, gentlelily12 said:

LIke all you said abv.  And a salute @mmrod_04 for the analysis on LGX as i pretty much think that way abt him too.  He's just a man looking for a someone who could accept him for who he is which explains his simplicity.  Only a gem will recognise one. 

@gentlelily12 I'm a GEM!!!!! LGX Pick Me!! Pick Me!! :tongue::D:lol: Sorry my fangirling got the best of me. :blush:

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

I agree! 

Celebrities always have rumours, especially the popular ones. I did some research on LGX recently and of all his girlfriends, none started out as friends. Maybe he and the female find each other attractive, start to date as a way of getting to know each other? I had a guy friend who said its only when you're dating that you're seeing if they're right for you? I don't know. I personally prefer relationships that start off as friendships. 

I have never have a BF that started as a friend.....not a good idea for me...When I like a man as a friend I won't up grade him to a BF when I sensed my male friend started to develops special feeling I will give out a warning........I am a person that have more male friends than female ones.....My females friends can be count with 1 hand but all of them are friends for life.....

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, cenching said:

Try to look at the PA Official Youtube Channel under comments sections for EngSub Versions, I was astonish when I saw there were so many Filipinos commented there (around 75%)....Cdramas is never popular in PH, they totally love Kdramas. Everybody clamoring for YWY-XE, some even have no idea what is his real name but still they fangirling over him.....Now most video with LGX especially the old ones, you can see plenty of new people fangirling there....

yes ! Stupid me forgot to put in that one. Yes of course I saw it and they are the ones most responsive and commenting everywhere. I believe you - I think Philippines got hooked on Taiwanese Drama first ( Meteor Garden and such) then Korean Drama which is very popular there now.. I have never seen this devotion and fascination with a Chinese actor before NEVER! Move over GOng Yoo lol LGX has come to conquer hearts in Manila. I wonder if any of  the big networks can buy this and show this there? .... 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, slurpgnash said:

yes ! Stupid me forgot to put in that one. Yes of course I saw it and they are the ones most responsive and commenting everywhere. I believe you - I think Philippines got hooked on Taiwanese Drama first ( Meteor Garden and such) then Korean Drama which is very popular there now.. I have never seen this devotion and fascination with a Chinese actor before NEVER! Move over GOng Yoo lol LGX has come to conquer hearts in Manila. I wonder if any of  the big networks can buy this and show this there? .... 

Meteor Garden and some Wallace Huo's idol dramas  (my maids watched it) and then Kdramas .....I have never watch local TV in PH since I don't understand Tagalog (they dubbed everything in Tagalog) so I am not sure if they will get this show....

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

Nothing on the sequel, everything out there is just rumors. And you are right not that many sequels, but they are becoming more popular recently (without the original cast members). 

thanks for posting this. I did think when she said that it implied that she had some feelings for him. She obviously cares, but he cares much more. 

I saw this on weibo, ice lake scene spoilers

Hide contents

who is this guy? 

is this yueqi? :bawling: they both better survive or my heart wont take it. I love their bromance 

@mrsyooknit,  i was wondering if you hv this video for the clip posted earlier?   Its so suspenseful and i looked since but not find it: 

3bef7496gy1fhtidx2pb5j20fj08qwfm.jpg

credit as tagged

• Like 1

Sharing some clips of Lin Geng Xin in variety shows....not the usual Happy Camp or to promote drama ones.

Spoiler

In 2014/2015, he ever competed against Ji Suk-jin (of Korean Running Man) in one China's Running Man ep (where the korean team was invited)....both are considered weaker contestants. 

Then early this yr, he was in a variety show where some adults took care of kids. He was given mission to wear this....haha.

• Like 7

Till Monday night (wow, thats a long wait...) but i am more anxious for YWY-XE scenes and how and when they are going to reunite.  

1.  Its amazing how with their eyes closed yet we can feel their emotions here:

Image may contain: 1 person

2. Reminded of that time of the lantern fest. when she held his sleeves but now he's making sure he's holding onto her hand and he's never wanting to let it go again:

Image may contain: 3 people, people standing

3. He's always been her sense of security whenever she's asleep here and ep 5:

Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting and indoor

I like these 2 pics as they depicted XE's initial reactions to being that intimate with YWY and him trying to feign indifference to holding her so close when in actuality he's been in love with her since then:

20156156_1571760262855812_5503213819279020158_n.jpg?oh=00316269d3e482011ab12dc0f54cdde7&oe=59F9E97D

Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting

credit as tagged

• Like 21

5 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

Im in dilemma :blink: after this princess agent is over dunno wanna watch what series that interesting like PA ..

Just so sad this series will be ending soon:bawling::bawling: 

@Melda Hung,   have you watched Ten Miles Peach Blossom, its as good as PA.  Some of ZLY's dramas like Rookie Agent Rouge is also good.  I guess i am as helpless and sad like you to begin with lol.

If you are LGX deprived, watch all his movies and dramas vice versa if its ZLY but it cannot compensate the feels for YWY-XE in any way.  

PA has also got me seriously hooked and only another collaboration from our OTP can heal it.  

• Like 8

2 hours ago, slurpgnash said:

Yeah so happy to see fellow filipino's comment on every site that has PA in tagalog...LOL in IG i have met a few friends and so surprised that they are from south america...and so amusing to know that their complaining because of all the 50 epi it's just only one kiss...LOL In south america mexican or spanish telenevolas are more liberated cause the kissing scenes are kinda torrid...After PA dunno what to watch next...I cannnot move on not having to see PA cast specially master YWY...

35 minutes ago, cenching said:

The more I look at the kissing picture the more I like it....:tongue: They were kissing with chest to chest position...#FanGirling....

I also love the way he's holding her.Possessive yet gentle. Not the usual face grab kiss, which  is nice too, but I like this better for them.I must say, I also love their matching cute pony tail:D

• Like 6

2 hours ago, cenching said:

Meteor Garden and some Wallace Huo's idol dramas  (my maids watched it) and then Kdramas .....I have never watch local TV in PH since I don't understand Tagalog (they dubbed everything in Tagalog) so I am not sure if they will get this show....

I hope that they get it...Im just worried about the hunting scene with girls and the wolves...specially that Commision on Human Rights are "very active"...

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

@Melda Hung,   have you watched Ten Miles Peach Blossom, its as good as PA.  Some of ZLY's dramas like Rookie Agent Rouge is also good.  I guess i am as helpless and sad like you to begin with lol.

If you are LGX deprived, watch all his movies and dramas vice versa if its ZLY but it cannot compensate the feels for YWY-XE in any way.  

PA has also got me seriously hooked and only another collaboration from our OTP can heal it.  

Yeah i will find ten miles peach blossom at utube then haha .. maybe watch LGX reality show too .. hope LGX and ZYL will collaborate in modern drama or whatever in the future haha  of course nothing can beat this series ... the best ever :wub: 

If they continues to PA2 then its great too since many problems hasnt resolved ... really wish both of them can be a real couple haha just so perfect

• Like 2