[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

10 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

Actually at 0.42 his hand could hv moved up an inch or two more would be the right fit.  And at 0.54 XE shd move little backwards into YWY too for a perfect fit. :tongue:

With those moves, I am sure there were some "misgrabs"  or "misleanes" happened in some unaired BTS......very risky.....:crazy: (I am sorry in advance for those invented words of mine....:D)

• Like 1

@40somethingahjumma

I pretty much agree on everything. 

I was actually thinking about survival and how that is used as an excuse for YX's rebellion. While it is true that it motivated YX, I believe that even without his life being at risk he would have opted for revenge. Now, as I said before a lot of evil things can be done in the name of survival. With that excuse we could even argue that the Emperor assassinated YX's family in the name of survival. Whether he was right or not, he did fear for his life. For him the Duke was an impending threat either by his own doing or other people using him. You could even argue that by him annihilating YX's family, he would have prevented a long war and save people. Obviously, he wasn't concern about his people or even his family, just himself and his power. But, it could be seen that way. That is why I understand why YS/CE refuse to believe what CQ tells them. Because how can they be sure that YX's father was not planning a rebellion? Who are they suppose to trust? The word of a liar who betrayed them a day ago or their father. 

YX's revenge is not a justification for a war. His family is not more important or more innocent than the families he will destroy. But honestly, at this point I don't think it is for revenge but for power. I have been blaming CQ for leading him into the dark side. After thinking it over, I believe it started with his mom. I remember the speech she gave right before she died. Paraphrasing it to what I got from it, "if you are a rabbit you are going to get eaten". YX doesn't want to be rabbit, he wants to be the one who eats others. 

As for CQ's excuses, I also think she was trying to justified her actions to herself too. I see it as a defense mechanism. 

PA has some plot holes and continuity issues. But where it shines is in its construct for its characters. We have a range of different characters who are perverse in some way, but they all have their reasons and for the most part they are related to power. I am not a big YX person, but he shines with this last transformation. If you see YX as being intended to be a villain from the start, you could say the show just gave him a very rich backstory to explain his actions. His actions are morally wrong, but you still see how he got there. You understand him a little. Same with CE. In this sense, their characters are very real. I believe most evil people in the world were not born evil. I am sure they were good at one point and they are also capable of loving and caring for people. However, they all changed. I also believe that in their mind their reason is valid. They think they have a valid reason for their actions. While it varies from those who understand they are not good like YX to those that believe their actions are just like CE. 

Except for CQ (still trying to figure her out), I find that the rest of the characters follow a logical path according to their personalities. I am glad none of them were made to be the forgiving kind. Those characters that are so good that they are able to forgive all wrong deeds done to them. That would feel too unrealistic. 

Mei Chang Su is probably the complete opposite of YX, someone who really executed his revenge well. He had a big moral compass and a loud conscience. Meticulously making sure that only those responsible paid their price. While for YX it is more like everyone needs to pay and I need to be on top of the food chain so no one can treat me like that again.

8 hours ago, mamamya88 said:

Hello everybody!! 

I used to be a-quite-active member the last time i'd  joined soompi forum..2017 had been quiet hectic for a mom-of-3 (gonna be 4 soon!) like me....i missed many good dramas i think..the last dramas i watched were in last year...WFKBJ, C4K.. i am not very keen to watch C-Dramas, i am more to J-Dramas and some K-Dramas...but i never expect that i will have a super hard crush on this my-very-first C-drama..yup! U hear it rite, FIRST C-drama Princess Agent really get me hooked up! I have to blame yet thankful to my mister hubby for successfully influenced me to watch this..my hubby is a hard fan of every Kungfu series..just name it..he never missed them! It just happened a few days ago when i get bored, i just sat beside him and unintentinally join him, who was engross watching PA episode 30 and above...serve me rite! I just got hooked! With the handsome kungfu master YWY and beautiful badass CQ...i cant resist it anymore.. I marathon back all episodes from the beginning in a flash i just got addicted and attached to every YWY-CQ scenes!! This is crazy haha..

Can i say that i really love everytime YWY-CQ fight together...the bedroom kungfu (episode 5, 13) were just beautiful..with the intense yet sweet background melody, their movement were just like a mesmerizing choreography..like dancing yet powerful and sweet and the eye-gaze exchanged between them just aaaahhhh...full of deep and unspoken emotions...can flip one's heart...ohh...be still my fragile heart...

And i cant wait for next bedroom.kungfu scenes with the accidental kiss:wub:...i hope the preview was just a short version of the whole scenes...i am craving for more longer fighting/tossing/pulling legs/spinning/ scenes between them...its just get more exciting! I dunno how many times i hit the replay button of the preview haha...

Tq for reading my feelings:D

Welcome!!! Your hubby has great taste. Side eyes mine who refuses to watch these shows with me. 

2 hours ago, cenching said:

At 0:21...that grab was so dangerous, if he is not careful he might accidentally grab her boobs.....:crazy:

At 0:41...LGX aaahhhhh!!!!  :D

lmao that video is so funny. The bgm is one of ZLY's favorite songs. 

I liked the part where they are doing the stare down and LGX raised his eyebrows so they both started laughing :lol: they are so cute

5d9d7d168a82b90162912baa798da9773812efca

lol 

7b31562bc65c10382ed41d5bb8119313b17e8960

• Like 12

While waiting new series.. 

I keep rewatch ep 48 and preview.. 

I love the scene where YWY miss XE and think of her when he see a lady holding rabbit lantern

He thought he saw her on the slave shop... Then he bought all the slave. He saw the can hong sword he went back to the slave market.  And the owner told him that she already sold..  He keep chase her... 

He din expect that at night he will meet her again, fight with her,  undress her, saw the mark behind her..  He think..  It is must be XE..  And he grab her again..  and muachhhhh...  kiss her accidentally..  Love it love it.. 

He must be very very happy.. Cos he din realize that he open the empty wardrobe..  Hahahaha :D

• Like 7

28 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

While waiting new series.. 

I keep rewatch ep 48 and preview.. 

I love the scene where YWY miss XE and think of her when he see a lady holding rabbit lantern

He thought he saw her on the slave shop... Then he bought all the slave. He saw the can hong sword he went back to the slave market.  And the owner told him that she already sold..  He keep chase her... 

He din expect that at night he will meet her again, fight with her,  undress her, saw the mark behind her..  He think..  It is must be XE..  And he grab her again..  and muachhhhh...  kiss her accidentally..  Love it love it.. 

He must be very very happy.. Cos he din realize that he open the empty wardrobe..  Hahahaha :D

@dashmount20 did YWY have ever seen before the scars/marks on CQ's body? I wonder if i did miss some parts...:D whatever it is, i bet YWY already sensed it was CQ...afterall he is CQ's master..he surely recognizes immediately her kungfu...the best thing is the fact that he knows it is CQ and still he chases and confronts her to the bed:wub: 

I would love to discuss more about the bathroom scene BUT I'll wait until I can see it in full tomorrow.....:wub:

@mamamya88, about scars on XE's back, I am curious....I remember she get wounded by The Metal Fan Creepy Man from DaLiang....but in the preview there were 2 vertical scars on her back. It's seem the scars are quite important since the camera focused on it.....

• Like 2

Just now, cenching said:

I would love to discuss more about the bathroom scene BUT I'll wait until I can see it in full tomorrow.....:wub:

@mamamya88, about scars on XE's back, I am curious....I remember she get wounded by The Metal Fan Creepy Man from DaLiang....but in the preview there were 2 vertical scars on her back. It's seem the scars are quite important since the camera focused on it.....

@cenching  i feel like that too...the scars must be somethng significant that made YWY immediately recognizes her..i just wonder did i miss some parts btween YWY-CQ..i am sure that i never miss ever once their moments...hmmm...need to rewatch back to find the reason:sweatingbullets:

14 minutes ago, mamamya88 said:

@cenching  i feel like that too...the scars must be somethng significant that made YWY immediately recognizes her..i just wonder did i miss some parts btween YWY-CQ..i am sure that i never miss ever once their moments...hmmm...need to rewatch back to find the reason:sweatingbullets:

Based upon episode 48 I think YWY already knew that was her from the start when she was kneeling on the floor hiding her face. But XE didn't know that was YWY....I need to make sure tomorrow when I see complete scene.

Add. @mamamya88, not the scars that made YWY realized she was XE but her voice at first and then her scent when she was massaging him...I think...hehehe

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

@40somethingahjumma

I pretty much agree on everything. 

I was actually thinking about survival and how that is used as an excuse for YX's rebellion. While it is true that it motivated YX, I believe that even without his life being at risk he would have opted for revenge. Now, as I said before a lot of evil things can be done in the name of survival. With that excuse we could even argue that the Emperor assassinated YX's family in the name of survival. Whether he was right or not, he did fear for his life. For him the Duke was an impending threat either by his own doing or other people using him. You could even argue that by him annihilating YX's family, he would have prevented a long war and save people. Obviously, he wasn't concern about his people or even his family, just himself and his power. But, it could be seen that way. That is why I understand why YS/CE refuse to believe what CQ tells them. Because how can they be sure that YX's father was not planning a rebellion? Who are they suppose to trust? The word of a liar who betrayed them a day ago or their father. 

YX's revenge is not a justification for a war. His family is not more important or more innocent than the families he will destroy. But honestly, at this point I don't think it is for revenge but for power. I have been blaming CQ for leading him into the dark side. After thinking it over, I believe it started with his mom. I remember the speech she gave right before she died. Paraphrasing it to what I got from it, "if you are a rabbit you are going to get eaten". YX doesn't want to be rabbit, he wants to be the one who eats others. 

As for CQ's excuses, I also think she was trying to justified her actions to herself too. I see it as a defense mechanism. 

PA has some plot holes and continuity issues. But where it shines is in its construct for its characters. We have a range of different characters who are perverse in some way, but they all have their reasons and for the most part they are related to power. I am not a big YX person, but he shines with this last transformation. If you see YX as being intended to be a villain from the start, you could say the show just gave him a very rich backstory to explain his actions. His actions are morally wrong, but you still see how he got there. You understand him a little. Same with CE. In this sense, their characters are very real. I believe most evil people in the world were not born evil. I am sure they were good at one point and they are also capable of loving and caring for people. However, they all changed. I also believe that in their mind their reason is valid. They think they have a valid reason for their actions. While it varies from those who understand they are not good like YX to those that believe their actions are just like CE. 

Except for CQ (still trying to figure her out), I find that the rest of the characters follow a logical path according to their personalities. I am glad none of them were made to be the forgiving kind. Those characters that are so good that they are able to forgive all wrong deeds done to them. That would feel too unrealistic. 

Mei Chang Su is probably the complete opposite of YX, someone who really executed his revenge well. He had a big moral compass and a loud conscience. Meticulously making sure that only those responsible paid their price. While for YX it is more like everyone needs to pay and I need to be on top of the food chain so no one can treat me like that again.

Welcome!!! Your hubby has great taste. Side eyes mine who refuses to watch these shows with me. 

lmao that video is so funny. The bgm is one of ZLY's favorite songs. 

I liked the part where they are doing the stare down and LGX raised his eyebrows so they both started laughing :lol: they are so cute

5d9d7d168a82b90162912baa798da9773812efca

lol 

7b31562bc65c10382ed41d5bb8119313b17e8960

Yes, and like Mei Chang Su would probably say, YX is only expressing his anger not truly his revenge. 

• Like 1

Anyone watched PA on hunan tonight? They aired all xing yue moments from ep 1 to 48. Watching those scenes I'm more confident that YWY and CQ will be together in the end, that they won't end it with an open ending. From the preview for tomorrow CQ and YWY wearing the same clothing where they rescued the boy. It seems like CQ is being nice to YWY. They look like a married couple. 

• Like 8

Just now, mrsyooknit said:

NEW PREVIEW

http://weibo.com/tv/v/FcHPtsFK3?fid=1034:a1d1a2e3f4e8006040f4554fd4f34fe4

YWY why are you like this? :bawling:

He loves her too much, I swear.

@mrsyooknit TQ! OMG the preview... exclusive scenes just two of them...i am dying to know what he says...can someone roughly translate this?

And it had been a long time since we saw CQ braided her hair...she used to braid her hair in a beautiful ways when she was YWY's maid....after some long episodes, she seem to let her hair loose down..and tied it in a more simpler style...now i am very happy to see that she is doing back with her beautiful hair..and to see that YWY is staring at her all the time makes my heart jumping hard!!

Just now, misxlol89 said:

b74cb72b2834349b014d0f1fc3ea15ce37d3be47.jpg

@misxlol89 YWY backhugs CQ? He's so in love...cant wait to see this!!!! 

• Like 7