[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

I thought the July schedule for PA is 2 episodes from Monday to Friday?!?!?!

***** update: blah, never mind. This is me when I am lacking sleep!!!! Wishful thinking and forgetfulness!****

good night everyone!

Since we're playing the blame game, I've found another set of perpetrators responsible for everyone's woes... the infernal Liang spies. Almost forgot about them. All these border towns seem to be crawling with them. As much as Paranoid Emperor is to be blamed for executing the Marquise and his family, they were the catalyst for the horrors that have come to pass. All their mischief seems to have born fruit and the war that they've been working so hard to trigger appears to be imminent thanks to their tireless efforts in creating a huge wedge between Wei and Northern Yan.

That young fellow with the so obviously fake moustache... just as bad as Chu Qiao's... Feng Si Ye, I think is his name. Honestly, he doesn't look old enough to shave. If I've understood correctly there's a fair bit of corruption going on in Yanbei with regard to the chamber of commerce and it's linked somehow with Wei Guang, the uncle of WSY. There's a missing ledger that was given to a scholar for safekeeping and delivery... turns out it's CQ scholar slave buddy... and that does provide crucial information about how far the corruption goes. Very talky stuff but I think I got most of it. Initially I was under the impression that useless scholar boy was just comic relief and a plot device to keep CQ away from YX for a lot longer BUT surprise, surprise... he does have an important part to play here. The reverse harem sees further expansion :wink:

Looks like everyone's converging on the same location, Wu Peng, because of the ledger. The hot springs spa being a meeting place?

Here's a pic of YX looking like Palpatine. His conversion to the dark side is almost complete. His gait seems a lot heavier, seems to be dragging his feet a lot more. Like he's carrying a huge weight on his shoulders. Love the blue number that he's wearing.

[I had a picture but Photobucket seems to playing up on me :( ]

Awww... YWY bought all the slaves from the marketplace. At least CQ's impact on someone has been positive. :tongue::wink: That Lao Luo... what a fortunate fellow... in two days, a son and a brood of wives lands in his lap. Obviously there are perks to working for the Eyes of God network.

LOL. Gotta love Yue Qi playing Bad Cop and threatening everyone who dares to lie... 

Well, well, well... it may be that the kiss isn't as accidental as I had thought. Hmmm... it's possible he knew that it was her when she greeted him at the door. And the way the camera zoomed in on her while he was staring at her... Yeah... I think he knew.

• Like 11

i wonder that meng feng was ordered by whom ... :ph34r: 

if the needle has poison then will endure her time back to yanbei ... ywy must be not leaving her in injury rite hahaah then our prince charming has time to confess to CQ hahaha

10 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

i wonder that meng feng was ordered by whom ... :ph34r: 

if the needle has poison then will endure her time back to yanbei ... ywy must be not leaving her in injury rite hahaah then our prince charming has time to confess to CQ hahaha

by concubine lan.. she ask YWH servant to approach a group killer to kiil CQ.

22 minutes ago, Robin Robin said:

Have we skipped the part that YWY embrace XE/CQ ? Sry i dont know how to attach the picture in this forum

which part? which part? i wanna to see..... is it the frog style part where he fall down and his mouth fall to CQ mouth?

3 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

WAIT 

Better not be the only kiss :bawling: LGX couldnt have gotten embarrassed over a peck :bawling: 

It better not be. I'm like what you're saying, too @mrsyooknit if it's just a peck, why is LGX getting embarrassed and shy about. It's just a peck, come on! give us another great kiss with more hot steam scenes. I am hoping this is not the only kiss scene, cause i will not be happy. :bawling:

LGX gotta do better than this. YQ other drama that he's starring in now, he has tons of kiss scenes and they aren't peck on the lips. So LGX better pick up the pace, his servant/bodyguard is doing a better job than him. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

by concubine lan.. she ask YWH servant to approach a group killer to kiil CQ.

which part? which part? i wanna to see..... is it the frog style part where he fall down and his mouth fall to CQ mouth?

ohh yeah i know that YWH servant talk with beggar lol .. so mengfeng is one of their group then hahaha ... yeah u are true @dashmount20 that froggy style seems so weird ... i actually laugh at his position like froggy hahaha 

17 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

ohh yeah i know that YWH servant talk with beggar lol .. so mengfeng is one of their group then hahaha ... yeah u are true @dashmount20 that froggy style seems so weird ... i actually laugh at his position like froggy hahaha 

ackward position.. ackward kiss... ackward behaviour..

YWY: Not Satisfied? (I think he asking himself rather than asking CQ. I (YWY) am not satisfied with one kiss)

YWY: Want another one? ( I - YWY want another kiss....)

After kiss, YWY walk to empty wardrobe.. maybe he feel shy and want to hide there.. hahahaa :D

haiyooo... both of you.. pleaseee kiss properly lahh.. kiss with passion... wakakaka :D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Since we're playing the blame game, I've found another set of perpetrators responsible for everyone's woes... the infernal Liang spies. Almost forgot about them. All these border towns seem to be crawling with them. As much as Paranoid Emperor is to be blamed for executing the Marquise and his family, they were the catalyst for the horrors that have come to pass. All their mischief seems to have born fruit and the war that they've been working so hard to trigger appears to be imminent thanks to their tireless efforts in creating a huge wedge between Wei and Northern Yan.

That young fellow with the so obviously fake moustache... just as bad as Chu Qiao's... Feng Si Ye, I think is his name. Honestly, he doesn't look old enough to shave. If I've understood correctly there's a fair bit of corruption going on in Yanbei with regard to the chamber of commerce and it's linked somehow with Wei Guang, the uncle of WSY. There's a missing ledger that was given to a scholar for safekeeping and delivery... turns out it's CQ scholar slave buddy... and that does provide crucial information about how far the corruption goes. Very talky stuff but I think I got most of it. Initially I was under the impression that useless scholar boy was just comic relief and a plot device to keep CQ away from YX for a lot longer BUT surprise, surprise... he does have an important part to play here. The reverse harem sees further expansion :wink:

Looks like everyone's converging on the same location, Wu Peng, because of the ledger. The hot springs spa being a meeting place?

Here's a pic of YX looking like Palpatine. His conversion to the dark side is almost complete. His gait seems a lot heavier, seems to be dragging his feet a lot more. Like he's carrying a huge weight on his shoulders. Love the blue number that he's wearing.

Awww... YWY bought all the slaves from the marketplace. At least CQ's impact on someone has been positive. :tongue::wink: That Lao Luo... what a fortunate fellow... in two days, a son and a brood of wives lands in his lap. Obviously there are perks to working for the Eyes of God network.

LOL. Gotta love Yue Qi playing Bad Cop and threatening everyone who dares to lie... 

Well, well, well... it may be that the kiss isn't as accidental as I had thought. Hmmm... it's possible he knew that it was her when she greeted him at the door. And the way the camera zoomed in on her while he was staring at her... Yeah... I think he knew.

Lol @40somethingahjumma about that guy sporting a moustache  as fake as CQ's  who doesn't seem old enough yet to shave :lol:. Speaking of minors , Cousin WS who's out to get CQ to avenge Chun'er looks like a five year old throwing a tantrum when he's doing his angry face :angry::D

And well , what do you know YWY having  a verklempt moment and feeling nostalgic  looking at the women fawning over the same rabbit lantern he bought for his XE the night he got duped by her and let her got away with it. Gotta love his desperation looking for CQ and then managed to play it cool when he knew it was really her after their wrestling ( we've all seen the vid here already, lol) And yes, I also think he knew it was her when he heard her voice. Plus, as he was entering the room, it seemed like his sense of smell that's prolly as sharp as a canine's was in full sniffing mode. So maybe he detected the  'Au de Xing'er' in the air.:D

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

ackward position.. ackward kiss... ackward behaviour..

YWY: Not Satisfied? (I think he asking himself rather than asking CQ. I (YWY) am not satisfied with one kiss)

YWY: Want another one? ( I - YWY want another kiss....)

After kiss, YWY walk to empty wardrobe.. maybe he feel shy and want to hide there.. hahahaa :D

haiyooo... both of you.. pleaseee kiss properly lahh.. kiss with passion... wakakaka :D

yeah he is acting so ackward after that kiss maybe he is not satisfied yet hahah thats why he ask YQ to get out hhahaha...

maybe he is shy then he begin talk n act nonsense lol ... he asked CQ looking at what ... its him the one looking at her first rite hahahah

also  there is no point why he suddlenly open the wardrobe .... poor that girl inside was pushed hardly maybe fainted hahah 

iSeriously?! The first MAY BE their only kiss in this drama!? :( Please let there be more hugs and if we are lucky one more kiss!? This can't be it! LGX cannot be this shy to not give us another kiss scene! Lol not satisfied at all! Lol

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Robin Robin said:

please how to attach my screenshot pic to make thread in this forum ?

If the pic is on another web you can :

1. Search for share the link button

2. Choose copy link

3. Push the insert other media button then insert image from URL right below your commenting space

4. Paste the link and walaa

And if its on your gallery you can :

1. Upload it to a image website like postimage

2. Repeat step 2, 3, and 4 above

Happy uploading! :wink:

Just now, aptfangirl said:

Good Lord! This thread's really moving at lightning speed since those bathroom scene gifs :D

yea.. because we all so excited ....  although so ackward.. but the fighting scene is beautiful... nice.. love it..

only the kiss part both party seems ackward.... maybe it is first kiss..

2 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

so who's the scholar that CQ saved? is he some important character or maybe a secret prince?

Apparently no good deed goes unpunished and CQ has become the soft target of everyone's woes. Despite all her good intentions every woman, emperor and his dog is after her with a vengeance because she got involved with YX and meddled in something beyond her comprehension. Paranoid Emperor's mental issues seem to be catching on... CE, Concubine Lan and maybe soon WSY... all infected with a kind of post-traumatic stress disorder that can only be satisfied by bloodlust. While I can understand CE's rage and even WSY's need to pander to her whims, Concubine Lan's anger against CQ seems rather convoluted and sudden. Still YWH is dead and there's no one else to blame. So now, Everybody Wants Chu Qiao Dead.

Her break with YX has begun and honestly considering the trajectory that he's on, it's obvious that they would clash at every turn eventually. The wandering CQ is the one I like best. Alone trying to survive and picking up strays along the way is what she does best. She can't help herself, can she... helping people, protecting them... that's what she's good at. Even at a smaller scale she manages to tumble into a hornet's nest when she encounters the scholar who happens to be delivery boy carrying an explosive ledger.

I'll be honest and say that I'm relieved that she's no longer by YX's side. He's outgrown her in his ambitions and he's no longer about freedom. The Yanbei that he waxed poetic about no longer exists and once he's through, I doubt it would be recognizable to anyone who knew what it was before the Marquise died. CQ remains much the same... the girl who wants to take on bullies and protect the oppressed. I would hate for her good qualities to be consumed by his ever growing ambition which will see her compromising her soul little by little. When she saved the Xiulin Battalion, she saved herself because that gesture meant that she wouldn't change for him. I also find it interesting that in the scene where YX is sitting around waiting for her return, that there's a tiny bit of that kid left in him... the one that was in prison with her, trying to warm her hand, trying to cheer her up. Soon there will be nothing of him left and it's quite regrettable.

I will confess to missing YWY so much these past two weeks. So much so that when he makes an appearance I savour those moments. I'm not big on villains although I accept that they are an integral part of the storyline. So while everyone is turning dark suffering from post-trauma madness, it brings great relief to my soul that there's someone who's something of a beacon of sanity and stability. Some people might find that boring... but not me. I don't ask for perfection just an old-fashioned steadfastness which he seems to deliver in spades. He is still serving his country tracking down spies but in his sparest of spare times, he is searching for her. His latest chat with Grandpa confirmed that he can't let CQ go and he's not willing to. I really liked what LGX did in that scene. Tightening his jaw to express his defiance, than relaxing his cheek muscles to explain his rationale. When Grandpa challenges him, his eyes dip, his head cocks to one side and then blinks thoughtfully. When he talks about regretting years later and regretting at the moment, he gives the impression that he's thought a lot about it... that it isn't a matter that he takes lightly or a decision made hastily. He can't just sit idly by and watch her die.

The Can Hong sword... what can I say... by now who doesn't know that it isn't just a sword. It occasionally functions as a sword but what it truly is, is YWY's homing device for finding his beloved XE wherever she may roam. Like a moth to a flame, the Po Yue sword and the Can Hong swords can never be apart for too long. Of course they can be deployed from time to time to slit throats and other vital organs. But that apparently is their secondary use.

• Like 18