[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

18 minutes ago, cenching said:

For those read the book:

Hide contents

In the trailer there was a scene where XE was wearing a golden armor. Did she switch side?

Does each army have a different armor color? I didn't notice that *big sweatdrops*

15 minutes ago, pawla said:

Does each army have a different armor color? I didn't notice that *big sweatdrops*

I think so, they might accidentally kill their own in the battle field if both sides use the same color or design.....Talking about army, my heart goes out for Sha Jie2's sidekick when he found out the gate was barred  :bawling:.  He was desperate, hurt and feels betrayed not only for himself but for his troops as well. :bawling:

• Like 1

@40somethingahjumma and @desertpanda,  Wonder Woman was good too, a little bit like XE without the super power. She was so naive and gullible and has no idea  about the ugliness of the real world.

@40somethingahjumma, changed it...hehe.... Gal Gadot is gorgeous and  deadly at the same time. My whole household that consisted of men only were smitten by her....:tongue:

• Like 1

@cenching It was @desertpanda that referred to what I said about parallels between Spider-man: Homecoming and PA. 

Yes, I kind of see the Wonder Woman parallels as well. But in her defence, she was rather sheltered. :wink: She was literally living in a bubble. Mum didn't even want her to be trained. At least her gullibility and naivete made some sense.

• Like 3

About YWY, I was actually going to criticize him yesterday but I was too tired and sad over CE/YS.

YWY also has his share of blame in all of this. I don't think he has any blame for YX's tragedy bc he did everything in his power to stop it and he helped YX as much as he could. However, this time around he is complicit. It doesn't matter how much he loves CQ, he has a duty to his country and all the innocent people that he is suppose to be protecting. He neglected this by letting YX/CQ get away with their plans. He should have informed the Emperor. He knows what was going to happen and he could see the bigger picture. So why not? Bc of CQ. And this is where it is clear CQ is his big weakness, where he no longer follows his rational thinking. And I believe this fact eats at him.

He told CQ you will regret it and I wonder if he was also talking about himself. In his desperation to make her understand and to keep her safe, he compromised his own values. I think he regrets and feels guilty about his actions three years before. Even if he knows it was the rational choice and he walked a very thin line, the end result was not what he wanted. He lost too much. He lost his friend and his lover. Maybe it is after living three years thinking that CQ is dead that he can't bear to do anything that could endanger her. Thus, he disregards his own moral code to save her. I don't think this is good. Whatever he feels for her, he has a duty to his country and it should come first. 

So I disagree with everyone saying that YWY is perfect and that he doesn't have any darkness. Us being able to sympathize with YWY early on comes from him being oppressed, used, and unappreciated. YWY is very pragmatic and he is always able to see the big picture, which lets him go dark at times. However, he has the best intentions at heart. He wants to protect everyone. This was his mistake last time. He tried to protect everyone and he ended up protecting no one. This time he picks CQ. He only wants to protect her and damned be anyone else. You could say this is his most selfish action to date. 

• Like 11

Hi! I'm  a new member of this soompi forum. I really enjoying reading all the comments ! everyone is a good analysts ! And seeing everyone enjoying the drama and very friendly, i decided to sign up and join this forum ! Hi everyone ! :lol:

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, buttercup04 said:

Hi! I'm  a new member of this soompi forum. I really enjoying reading all the comments ! everyone is a good analysts ! And seeing everyone enjoying the drama and very friendly, i decided to sign up and join this forum ! Hi everyone ! :lol:

@buttercup04 hello welcome to the forum and enjoy

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Kim Da said:

Guys lets stop blaming YWY,YX or Xe :D lets blame the WRITERS AND PD's of this drama for ruining everything haha

We are analyzing the behavior of the characters. They are designed to be this way so it is not the writers ruining everything. The writers wrote them to be like this. This is not a bad thing. As much as I disagree with or dislike characters, they are interesting. I don't like CQ, but she does stand out among female heroines since she is designed to be flawed and make mistakes eventually learning from them. 

36 minutes ago, buttercup04 said:

Welcome!!! :D

• Like 3

@cenching halloo.. i'm waiving back !!! Hahahahah..

@Kim Da thank you !  Hehehee..

If anyone wants to get the latest update about today's ep, princess agent official weibo always post a lot of short clip video about the new ep.. you can have a look at here:

https://m.weibo.cn/u/5624151625?uid=5624151625&luicode=10000011&lfid=1076035624151625&featurecode=20000180

p/s: Apart from CE, CQ, YX and YS scene,i hope i can see YWY scene also today.. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, cenching said:

She Yie!!! Miss you!!  :heart:

What do you want again Crippled Grandpa??  :angry: Please help with the translation, ladies....thank you....:D

what I get is that they are talking about his love for CQ

YWY is telling his grandfather how he willingly lost his legs to save the woman he love, so why is he judging him? If he could turn back time, would he let that woman die? etc

• Like 9