[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

@pimsucre, Shawn really steals  the show for me in these few episodes. His scene in the prison when he talked to XE thru a small whole, made my water work started unconsciously. The scene when he was beaten and arrows sticking all over him, made me flinched in pain. His conversation with his mother and his mother's speech after open each box, had me bawling my eyes out.

Regarding YWY's silence, he had explained to Yue Xie why he didn't inform YX about Emperor Eyeliner's suspicion directly BUT he did tell him to go home. The Crippled Grandpa even noticed that he was stalling his trip going back home bcoz of XE. YWY did the best he could but Bad Princess n YWH also have the plot of their own. Actually IF he went home earlier, there is possibility the tragedy won't happen (citation needed). Just like you said, YWY is only a human, he has his own responsibility toward his family and organization. Still, he spares no expense in helping XE without blowing his horn.

I can understand perfectly why YX will be rocking more dark highlights and more eyeliners soon. Hell!!! I even have the urge to help him put it on. :tongue:

• Like 2

YWY-XE's love-hate relationship with few cups of misunderstandings is unavoidable since they started their relationship without trust. YWY's love to her didn't balance out with trust and vice versa. Both of them got good heads on their sexy shoulders, they are not the type that fall in love blindly and forget everything else. YX was like that.....he chose woman over kingdom WITHOUT proper thinking and he reaps what he sowed. So I can understand WHY he will do the opposite in the future. 

At the end YWY will choose woman over kingdom, we will see how it is .......

• Like 6

5 hours ago, cenching said:

@pimsucre, Shawn really steals  the show for me in these few episodes. His scene in the prison when he talked to XE thru a small whole, made my water work started unconsciously. The scene when he was beaten and arrows sticking all over him, made me flinched in pain. His conversation with his mother and his mother's speech after open each box, had me bawling my eyes out.

Regarding YWY's silence, he had explained to Yue Xie why he didn't inform YX about Emperor Eyeliner's suspicion directly BUT he did tell him to go home. The Crippled Grandpa even noticed that he was stalling his trip going back home bcoz of XE. YWY did the best he could but Bad Princess n YWH also have the plot of their own. Actually IF he went home earlier, there is possibility the tragedy won't happen (citation needed). Just like you said, YWY is only a human, he has his own responsibility toward his family and organization. Still, he spares no expense in helping XE with blowing his horn.

I can understand perfectly why YX will be rocking more dark highlights and more eyeliners soon. Hell!!! I even have the urge to help him put it on. :tongue:

Agree. His acting is really good, almost the image of the fallen hero. I hope YX's ordeal would end soon, my heart can't take any ruthless scenes no more. I really wanted to make a dozen of jump kick to the face of YWH and ZXF to shut up their evil smirk.

YWY talked with Yue Qi that he didn't want to let YX (including XE) know about the eyeliner Emperor's foolish paranoid of Yanbei because he didn't trust YX's response to such news due to YX's quick temperament (something along this line) so he just asked him to return to Yanbei. If he really said something more direct and had more trust in YX, the disaster might be not this scale. YX could re-evaluate the situation and be more careful. And yes you're also right that many negative things kept happening, if XE hadn't heard Grandpa's conversation, she wouldn't turn sour and decided to leave with YX. Unavoidable fate, probably.

I'm looking forward to seeing his new look, with your help putting on more eyeliners & highlights, YX would look like a rock star singer LOL

• Like 2

15 hours ago, mundane9 said:

Here we go - 2nd part of chapter 180; I will complete the rest of it in 1 more attachment yet to come.... 

After watching Ep 25 - 26 was glad I had this translation to whet me yesterday. 

From reading this chapter - YWY appears to have done a 180 personality change. In this chapter - he is playful, more like YX....

Back to watching more vids.... last translation soon as I am near the end.

Enjoy - this part is LOVE-ly.

Reveal hidden contents

This was YWY’s deliberate accessory for this evening’s attire. Under the lights, the jade ornament glowed. YWY took it off and placed it in the baby’s hand. RE first placed it in his mouth. It seems he has not developed any teeth and the object did not have much taste, so gradually he just clasped it in his hands and proceeded to crawl out the door.

The plump little child eventually crawled to another room next to CQ’s room, then sat on the floor and energetically used his short legs to thump at the door, Mei Xiang sleepily and casually opened the door, saw him and happily called out, hastily picked up the child and yet felt a little strange, thus walked toward’s CQ’s room for a glance. She saw YWY and blushed, her face lit up with glee, faced YWY and nodded, with baby in arms and returned to her room. Thus the obstacle was in this way hastily removed.

YWY thought – although that little guy was a little irritating, but in the important ways that matter, he is quick much like his father. YWY behaved as if he was in his own room, matter-of-factly closed the door, and walked towards CQ, condescendingly looks down at her, extends his arms out and asks: “aren’t you getting up?”

CQ was felt a little awkward, annoyingly frowned and berated herself “what is wrong with me? Am I really mesmerized by attractiveness?

She did not extend her arm out, but rather wanted to stand up by herself. Who knew with a single move, her feet turned and with the slippery wetness of the floor “AH!” she called out as she unwittingly hadn’t stood up straight and fell down again.

The anticipated pain did not materialize as YWY’s quick reflexes captured her waist, warm hands clutched on to the skin at her waist. The wet clothes simply couldn’t hide her exquisite figure, and the wet fabric clinging to her body made her even more alluring-tempting.

She had been squatting for too long so her thighs-legs were numb. YWY picked her up and placed her on the bed. Her hair was wet and dripping, clothing all wet through – as if she was the person in the tub.

YWY picked up a quilt-blanket and covered her with it, and proceeded to rub her down while saying “Don’t catch (a) cold”.

The lights in the room cast a warm glow, and shone on his face, kind of hazy imagery and made everything surreal. He took a dry towel and wrapped her hair. A man like him could actually just stand in front of her and meticulously dry her hair, yet not a single word was uttered.
CQ’s palms started perspiring. The room suddenly felt very hot. She was wrapped in thick blanket, yet sweat was dripping down her wet clothes. Her skin was slick-slippery, the quilt like hot waves. A few strands of hair fell on her forehead, hiding the vision in front of her. She flicked the hair aside but could
only see moon white men's long attire with light clouds design one over another – the sight made her dizzy.

”What were you singing earlier?” YWY suddenly asked. The sound of his voice is so silky with a man’s raspiness. Sounds very nice, the sound faintly reverberates through the air, pounding on her ear drums.

She raised her head and saw his face. Handsome beyond words, and the scent of his body was pleasant, inducing one to safely fall asleep.

YWY noticed she did not answer, Xing Er?”

A slew of English followed

YWY surprised, asked: “Your native (home) language?”

“Ernh!” – CQ honestly nodded

YWY:”Sing it for me again”

His voice this evening seemed like it had a type of spell, rendering her unlike her usual self with the verbal rebuttals and fighting. She took 2 deep breaths, clear and gentle sounds waft through the air like spring rain, gently hitting the lotus pond, making tiny star-like water flowers.

CQ sings….

Her singing voice sounded like she had wings and glided over times passed.

From the first encounter, and the trail of killings. Life is a barren field of wild grass, don’t know where to bury the traps, and don’t know where darkness turns to light for a new life. He stood before her, dries her hair for her, long fingers threading through her dark tresses like he was wiping off the waves of the past. The material of his clothing was soft, her head was upon his waist, softly singing her most favorite song from her past life.

(English song)

The warmth of the room allowed her to drift off back to the distant past of her days at the Saint Luanne Orphanage. The dean was an eight year resistance fighter with North Korean veterans. He broke one of his legs during battle, yet managed to blast an American plane. After retiring, he returned to his hometown and used his pension to open an orphanage. She was unlike the average orphan. She was lucky. She had a good grandfather. Later grandfather funded her education, leveraged his friendships , got her into military school, and become a soldier to protect family and country.
She did not disappoint her grandfather’s wishes. She thrived, had excellent grades, a bright mind, kind,
was honest, and gradually rose her way into the military to a leadership position in the national military service. Her life was like a well mapped out plan with no obstacles and waves.

From a very young age, grandfather told her – as a soldier, one must obey and love country, must protect the country, the citizens, protect the weak and small-young. He told her so many military stories, told her the ways of human values and integrity, told her the meaning of life and principles (values). She was like a small tree and under grandfather’s care, gradually grew up. She even remembered her first completed mission and award ceremony, and grandfather’s happy face. His wrinkles shook in the light of the sun, his laughing shook his chest, he hugged her and said “good granddaughter”.

That was the happiest day of her life, with the most beloved family member in the world, in the embrace of best warmth in the world.

When grandfather was young, he went to England to study and accumulated an extensive foreign vocabulary. He taught her English and western customs, he taught her how to waltz, left, right, left, right, traverse, 3 foot steps, turn. And grandfather taught her the song she was singing.

(English song).

CQ suddenly wrapped her arms around YWY’s waist. The candle casts a halo, dancing in one corner of the room, wafting its flame glow like elegant stars over the bed. The boat is swaying, both coasts and mountains have drifted off, and one can faintly hear the wind blowing.

“XE,” YWY lowered his head to ask “what does that song mean?”

Don’t know why, CQ was suddenly embarrassed, blushed and lowered her head without saying a word.

Above there is a warm exhale, his chest moving. CQ knows he is laughing. Even though there is no sound, she just knows.

YWY:”Sounds nice”

YWY squats down and looks directly at her, laughingly says :”I really like (it).”

CQ is slightly afraid to look directly into his eyes, glanced left and right while asking him:”Why are you here” It’s already so late”

YWY: “I am thinking of someone (who) makes me unable to sleep soundly”

He suddenly uttered out such words and CQ was stunned, temporarily at a loss for words.

YWY: This person is very pretty, very adorable, just a little stupid, just a little inattention and he/she* will hurt-injure herself, and he/she* gets lots easily, and easily kidnapped by another, therefore as close as I already am, I have to be extra close to that person, I am unable to rest, just to come over and take a look to allay my concern, I still also worry and can’t sleep.” (* in chinese - he and she are pronounced the same but written slightly differently. Therefore, one cannot really tell from listening whether that sound means a man or woman unless one knows who that person is referring to)

CQ blushed deeply, like a thief she stealthily raised her head to glance at YWY and squeaked “Can’t be as stupid as you just describe?”

YWY;” Even more stupid than I described” YWY’s eyes glowed and laughed:”But how could LiJing that fella have sired such an exceedingly lovable child that makes me worry so much.

CQ was stunned. Suddenly realizing she had been played-tricked. Raised her fists to hit him but her fists were captured instead. His hand was large and warm, tightly grasping her fists.

She had never known his hands would be that strong, so strong that she could not even move one bit. He slowly advanced towards her, his eyes are dark like deep waves, unable to discern what waves are hidden beneath.

His voice was raspy as he whispered in her ear: “This is punishment, spoiling your good day with bad”.

Following which, lowered his head towards her to kiss her lips. She becomes extremely anxious-excited. Although they are from 2 different worlds, and she has experienced kissing before, but don’t know why, every time facing him, she becomes clumsy, not even knowing where to place her limbs. She closed her eyes, waited a long time, but yet there doesn’t seem to be any action. She carefully and slowly opened one of her eyes just a little bit, only to see under the light, someone smiling at her, sees her stealthily looking and advanced again. Warm breaths land on her face and say: “Waiting for me to kiss you?”

“YWY!” CQ angrily pushes him; “You Bully!”

He suddenly held her close, that swiftly, that hard that the quilt covering her and towel on her head came off. Lifted her head and forcefully kissed her, held her in a death grip, so tightly that it seemed to push into her bones. His kiss cold, yet her face burned hot, his breathing low, hands grabbing tightly at her waist, both bodies glued together, to the point where one can hear the other’s heart beat.

Once, twice, three times…..

“CQ” he looked at her and suddenly called out her name, eyes aflamed, not a blink, eyes pierced directly to say: “Marry me’”

CQ was stunned again. The light shone on YWY’s face; half of it was lit and the other half in shadow – the whole imagery rather surreal. Her ears must have hallucinated what she just heard. She is quite unprepared. What does she want to say, opens her mouth yet doesn’t know how to answer.

“XE.” He quietly looks at her and calls her that way again.

Feeling kind of light-headed, she replied: “Hmmm?”

YWY: “I love you”

Thank you so much @mundane9, your translation so smooth and describing, made me literally tearing up of happiness in the scene of their love confession and CQ apologize. I just can feel how hurt she must be after all this time repeatedly wounding YWY. And that unforgettable happiness laugh of YWY when he realized he actually the one who does wedding night to CQ feels so real and sincere. :wub:

4 hours ago, cenching said:

He still looks gorgeous while in agony.....:tongue:

Grandpa, grandpa!!!! See your beloved grandson here!!! Learn your lesson, don't underestimate the power of love!!!

Grandpa actually already learned his lesson @cenching, look he broke his own legs. Wonder what kind of love story he had before.

58 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Christiana Chan, you are here finally!!!! Msh libur di Indo? :grin:

I'm surprised too @cenching of how much forum page have been added since i leave, last page its stil at 78 and suddenly added to 85, spend pretty much time to catch up. lolol. And so many silent lurker decided to show up and join the discussion its impressive and im proud. :lol: 

Sebenarnya karena bangun kesiangan juga ini, keenakan libur. hahahaha. Masuk kerja nanti senin depan, jadi bisa puas banget mbangkongnya n fangirling all day. :tongue:

Something popped out suddenly in my mind... in the book YWY fell inside the icy lake and pretended to be dead but YWY in the book has no congenital whatever was that....while YWY in the drama is prone to cold. 

I hope they are not going to kill him in the icy lake scene.....:angry:, did you hear me director/writer/producer?!?!?! #WavingFist #ImaginationRunsWild

12 hours ago, mundane9 said:

Chapter 180 - the last of it... the chapter ends abruptly from the source which I copied. DOn't know if it really ended like this. But of course, the novel ends in about 9 more chapters after this... not sure..

Enjoy!

Reveal hidden contents

Like a bomb exploding overhead, CQ felt like her face was burning, body heat rising feverishly, like mud that has more water added to it solidified in an instant. She dumbly glanced at him, the air had a happy and chaotic dance, CQ’s heart was thumping erratically, she clutched at her chest as it was pounding so hard it felt like it was going to jump out.

YWY: “Have been for a very long time. Do(did) you know that?’

He so calmly and matter-0f-factly asked her as if they were speaking of someone else’s affairs, without drama or chaos.

CQ nodded: “I know”

YWY: “What about you?” His eyes are too bright. CQ cannot breathe.

She summoned up courage and softly said: “Me too”

But he overbearingly wouldn’t give her an inch and laughingly asked; ‘You too what?”

The boat is really small, at this time CQ is thinking, why is this room so small, so hot, that she can’t breathe.

“Speak” he leans forward, lightly lifts up her sharp chin, “You too what?”

“ I too…” CQ forcefully clenches a fist, and in a gush blurted “I love you too”

I love you too…. The sound as very soft-light. In an instant it pierced the darkness of the night, lit up his face with a broad smile, He planted a kiss on the top of her head and asked: “When did it begin?”

When?

Don’t quite know. Perhaps when they reunited again at mount XiZhao (sunset), perhaps at the Lantern Festival, perhaps at the battle where he said “Live (on)!”

And perhaps a very long time ago when he embraced her at the MeiShan mausoleum, Perhaps at WuPeng city where the misunderstanding battle ensued, or perhaps all along they had fought side by side in tacit understanding, or perhaps Tang Jing city where she escaped from ZhaoChunEr’s captivity in tears.

Or perhaps over ten years ago, in a room filled with the fragrance of Lavender he wiped off her tears and snot, stroke by stroke, determined, persistently, stubbornly pushed his way into her heart.

No greeting, and no asking for her permission.

I don’t know” said CQ.

She stuck her arms out to stop him, she frowned at him with dissatisfaction: “Perhaps a very long time ago, so long ago that even I don’t know and can’t clearly state when”

She got close inside his embrace and softly said: “Perhaps many times, they all just got mixed together, I can’t remember anymore”

YWY:”What a dummy.”

He held her and suddenly laughed to say;” Actually I don’t know either.”

Yes, perhaps it’s like that, no one knows which time-event it was where love stealthily arrives. By the time you discover it, it has already become deeply embedded.

He lowered his head to kiss her, kiss her lips face, ear, neck and slowly proceeded downwards to kiss her collar bone.

CQ’s body is getting more pliable and snuggled against his body, YWY’s body is burning, his hands that were at his waist travel upwards, advancing like fire, gradually burning away her remaining reason-sensibility.

“Ya!” CQ suddenly yelped as she was suddenly picked up and pinned on the bed.

Her semi-drenched clothes are no different than being naked.

He just looks at her, slightly frowning as if he was contemplating something, yet his gaze was hot.

Heavy breathing was audible, moist lips were engulfing her cute ear lobes, lighting like frissons all about, her side skirt was deftly clenched and removed, revealing delicately cute undergarment, it is rice white with a single yellow bird embroidered on it.

Rounded shoulders exposed to the chilly air. Long fingers gently drifted across, causing her to tremble softly. Removing whatever it traverse, a little finger flicked and the tie at the neck fell open, and clothes are cascading downwards. CQ could have hung on to them but the action happened too quickly. She heard a brief laughter of satisfaction.

“Shy?”

CQ is expending effort in leaving his embrace, dumbly pointing at the candle at the base of the bed and in a pitifully raspy voice said: “Blow out the light”
YWY suddenly elated and smiled but quickly resumed his usual expressionless demeanor and turned around. But it was clear his mouth hid an upturned smile.

Everywhere is silent, one can only hear waves beating rising to the sea surface, and the fluttering twists and turns of wings* (* probably meaning their bedroom actions).

He held on to her waist and whispered in her ear: “Don’t be afraid”

His kisses smooth as brocade traversed downwards, mesmerizing and making her feel lightheaded, her body gradually getting agitated and aroused, clothing getting stripped open, leaving almost nothing unexposed.

Smooth, snow white like jade, etched from heavens. This is untouched holy ground, He covered her body with his, skin meets skin, the heat like the hottest burning flames, everything on fire.

Breathing engulfed, her face against his shoulder, she suddenly saw that grim wound, her body stiffened, she chilled.

He felt it. Swiftly used his hand to cover her eyes and in a low voice said “Don’t look”

But she removed his trembling hand, wrapped her arms around his shoulders, placed her gently against his wound, weeping profusely, tears trickling onto the reddish black scar.

YWY wordlessly embraced her, just quietly looking at her weeping. At this moment, looking at the scar(s) on his body, looking at the countless times she injured-pierced him, she was overwhelmed with pain. She held on to him tightly, as if were she to loosen up her grip, he would instantly disappear. Like at that icy lake from long ago, when she loosened her grip, she did-could not see him again.

“YWY, I’m sorry” she apologized while crying.

“Fool-idiot” (he said)

YWY kissed her preciously, lightly smiled and said: “My fortune has been destroyed by you*, you have to take responsibility. (*Chinese idiom to mean one’s fortune-luck has been destroyed-marred becos in Chinese culture, one’s face is all that you see and any imperfections on a person’s face is considered as a destruction of fortune-luck for getting partners, married, etc.)

CQ knew he was joking, she sobbed while retorting: “The wound is on your body, that does not count….. does not count as destruction of fortune”

YWY emitted a deep laugh, his pupils darkened, he couldn’t see completely but could see her pale lotus-like image. Warm lips gently kissed away her tears, in a deep voice he whispered: “I don’t care, you must take responsibility.”

His arms were so strong that she was almost in pain, despite the pain she liked it, as if she was immersed in an ocean of joy-pleasure.

Great, to have this day, once upon a time, she thought everything had ended, buried in the cold lake, no possibilities for redemption.

Lingering deeper and deeper, fine droplets of perspiration skirted her forehead. Surrounded by the sea, one cannot hear any voices, time seems to have stilled, the wind has ceased blowing, embracing them both in this beauty. Persistent lips smothered her cry, so painful the body arched, warm aroma and slipperyness trickled between the thighs, tinted little red like cinnabar. His movements suddenly stiffened. His eyebrows flashed an indiscernible expression as he gazed deeply at her as if looking through a fog to find the guiding light in distance to follow.

Her face was flushed, her lips swollen, her hands clutching at clothing. Looking at him glance over, just casually lying there, not a word uttered.

He suddenly laughed, CQ has never seen him laugh like that. Initially, it was a light laugh with raised corners of his mouth, but gradually he started laughing out loud, louder and louder, scaring CQ such that she put her hand over his mouth.

He suddenly dropped his head and nestled it in the crook of her neck, in a low voice he said: “XE, I am very happy.”

She wound her lovely arms around his waist. His build was fabulous, just like the models on TV advertising CK Jeans, she grinned in the darkness, the pair of candles are beginning to dissipate, the melted wax meandering. She smiled while thinking: “This is my wedding night”.

Having lost so many people, encountering so many events, so much time has passed, vengeance-revenge, life-death separation, in time and space, this life and previous one, step by step, she is still here today. 

Actually i dont understand something. Why was YWY laughed loudly suddenly? But i'm afraid to ask. Or is it something i shouldn't ask? 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Christiana Chan, lama amir libur nyaaa...emang di Indo libur Lebaran lama gitu?

OK enjoy the thread reading :)

Tergantung kantor masing2 sih ngasih liburnya, kalo kantorku biasanya 10 hari untuk lebaran sm natalan. nice huh? hehehehe. kalo km masih di indo bakal libur lama juga, emangnya skrng tinggal dimana sih? 

Thread reading done, series watching to go. Believe it or not i actually like to follow up this forum first before go for real watching. Don't know why, maybe because this forum is so lively and exciting. hehe. :heart:

10 minutes ago, heoesdanish90 said:

Actually i dont understand something. Why was YWY laughed loudly suddenly? But i'm afraid to ask. Or is it something i shouldn't ask? 

He.. is.. happy.. so very happy knowing the fact he is her first night! Kyaaaaaaa... :wub:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

Something popped out suddenly in my mind... in the book YWY fell inside the icy lake and pretended to be dead but YWY in the book has no congenital whatever was that....while YWY in the drama is prone to cold. 

I hope they are not going to kill him in the icy lake scene.....:angry:, did you hear me director/writer/producer?!?!?! #WavingFist #ImaginationRunsWild

U mean congenital disease, typhoid. I searched about typhoid. Actually it is an infected bacterial disease, mainly due to hygenic causes like water contamination. I dont know why they said one of reason is congenital. Anyone can get typhoid if he or she get contaminated. 

If they are going to kill YWY at the end, im gonna fly to china n find the director.hahhaha. 

Just now, Christiana Chan said:

Tergantung kantor masing2 sih ngasih liburnya, kalo kantorku biasanya 10 hari untuk lebaran sm natalan. nice huh? hehehehe. kalo km masih di indo bakal libur lama juga, emangnya skrng tinggal dimana sih? 

Thread reading done, series watching to go. Believe it or not i actually like to follow up this forum first before go for real watching. Don't know why, maybe because this forum is so lively and exciting. hehe. :heart:

He.. is.. happy.. so very happy knowing the fact he is her first night! Kyaaaaaaa... :wub:

Ooo i see. Tq for your explaination.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, heoesdanish90 said:

According to the book, everyone thought that she is YX's lover (they were together for years) and YX also already proposed to her and she accepted. So YWY found out otherwise during that so called "wedding night".

Should we start banning anyone under 18 here? :lol: 

I am  sure there is something lost in translation regarding YWY's condition.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, heoesdanish90 said:

U mean congenital disease, typhoid. I searched about typhoid. Actually it is an infected bacterial disease, mainly due to hygenic causes like water contamination. I dont know why they said one of reason is congenital. Anyone can get typhoid if he or she get contaminated. 

If they are going to kill YWY at the end, im gonna fly to china n find the director.hahhaha. 

Ooo i see. Tq for your explaination.

Your welcome @heoesdanish90, actually i too had to read it a few times before understand the reason. I think YWY doesnt expected her to be a virgin after all she spend 8 years with YX. It is such a precious gift CQ reserved only to him. And he deserved it. :heart:

• Like 4

Translation

LGX: Thinking of becoming a secret agent? You must have a high IQ.

(She takes out her PhD certificate and Mensa results)

LGX: These aren't important. The most crucial thing is that you must have good skills.

(She takes off his watch in a sleight of hand)

LGX: Enough, enough! More importantly you must be adept at disguise.

(She turns herself into an overweight woman from a bygone era)

LGX: The most important thing is you must have a good image

ZLY: On this point I have a great deal of self-confidence

They shake hands

LGX: You have been recruited

Credits

Instructor -- Yuwen Yue

Trainee -- Chu Qiao

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, cenching said:

According to the book, everyone thought that she is YX's lover (they were together for years) and YX also already proposed to her and she accepted. So YWY found out otherwise during that so called "wedding night".

Should we start banning anyone under 18 here? :lol: 

I am  sure there is something lost in translation regarding YWY's condition.

Oh dear, its surely getting dangerous to allow underage to read it. We should start banned it so we can talk farther *oops* 

• Like 4

@cenching I think YWY won't die after he fell into the icy lake, because the boy that stand with him while XE wears light red outfit on the picture few pages back, I think that is Xiao Ce's son? And also there is a picture that show YWY's carrying a baby, I think that also Xiao Ce's son when he's still a baby. And in chapter 180, Xiao Ce exist after the icy lake scenes, so maybe the drama won't be much differ from these. And also the picture where XE and YWY eating together with the red plum bowl I think that also their marriage life scenes. But if those three scenes that I said are showing before the icy lake scenes, then we're doomed :bawling:

But I somehow believe the producer use YWY's disease so they can trick XE and us viewers to believe that YWY die, but somehow he will not (I imagine maybe YQ will save him), and I forgot 1 other scenes, the one in the preview, where YWY using a cover for his mouth and he is craddling XE who is unconcious and wearing golden armor, that too I think should happen after the icy lake thing.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

@cenching I think YWY won't die after he fell into the icy lake, because the boy that stand with him while XE wears light red outfit on the picture few pages back, I think that is Xiao Ce's son? And also there is a picture that show YWY's carrying a baby, I think that also Xiao Ce's son when he's still a baby. And in chapter 180, Xiao Ce exist after the icy lake scenes, so maybe the drama won't be much differ from these. And also the picture where XE and YWY eating together with the red plum bowl I think that also their marriage life scenes. But if those three scenes that I said are showing before the icy lake scenes, then we're doomed :bawling:

Xiao Ce's scenes will be before icy lake from what I understand.

That pic was not Xiao Ce's son but a boy they saved after bathroom scene.

• Like 1