Official Real Life Couple ♥ -Lee Da Hey And Choi Dong Wook aka SE7EN♥.

Annya

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His studio is at Hongdae, very near to Dahae house. If Dahae is in Korea she must be at the studio all day too.

Further more this what she wants in a relationship, she can be with her man most of the time, not only her, most women too. 

2 hours ago, samzz said:

His studio is at Hongdae, very near to Dahae house. If Dahae is in Korea she must be at the studio all day too.

Further more this what she wants in a relationship, she can be with her man most of the time, not only her, most women too. 

Yes, Dahae is that kind of girl!  She wants to date freely.  Not just hiding in the house watching movie and cooking!  She wants to enjoy dating like a normal girl even though it won't be easy for her.

I know many of us are still waiting for an update from DH, or some kind of reassurance from her that she is fine with her relationship going public. In Asian culture, there is still stigma for a girl to show too much affection outwardly towards a guy. If she does that she might be branded as shameless or even desperate. I am fine with the wait and Se7en doing all the talking, as long as it is for good reason. A simple reason could be that she is building up our curiosity in the run up to BOF, then bam, she makes a grand entrance! :)

@ELY_397 So true why are girl tagged like that.Whats wrong in showing affection are they just for kdrama not in real life.I am fine DH can take her time.

@Tey Ling Even i thought DH is somewere overseas not back in korea.

Samzz its good to know studio is near her house.

Maybe they will appear together in any show for interview.Some channel will get them or wait 15 days till BOF.BOF makes me feel i am talking abt Boys of flowers:lol:

Our girl was shy even that movie priemiere next to 7,what where reporter asking no idea.

@emok Let her enjoy.She was so busy with her project in china.

Annya, in K dramas it is ok and even interesting for the girl to take the lead but in real life, it is frowned upon! It is so unfair isn't it?The smart ones play the passive aggressive game. Men like doing the chase usually. Haha. 

Tey Ling, she has been looking healthy and happy lately so I am not that worried about how she is "coping" so to speak.

I was reading this comment between 7 and LDH.It made me smile.It made me feel one is speaking from Bride side and other from groom.One of saying pls take care our unnie we love her and other was don't worry we will take care of her. :wub:So sweet of them.

DH follower are increasing.But i wish DH update more abt her .I am not saying becz of dating even before that i want her to update little more then usual since its not we get her drama every year to watch so alteast when she is working on drama give us daily a picture from shooting set.Its gives fan a happiness while they are waiting with patience for her drama.I am not asking for personal but professional one.

It has been a while since Dahae went into hiding....I wonder what she is doing/thinking right now. Her Chinese fan club has still not mentioned her dating news on Weibo, and apparently will only do so when she gets married. I wonder if it is the same with other fan clubs. Reaction in China has been mixed, some 7 fans still hope for a 7/PHB reunion while Donghae shippers are asking why not the other DW, etc. Some of her stupid antis are out mocking her (not about 7 but the fact that she has a boyfriend) but overall the tone is quite calm. Normally when there is hostility in her SNS, she will only post a message with no picture or not post at all. She is probably staying low until the news has sunk in with her fans.

Her BFF coordi was seen with LYF in NY this week. It just goes to show that DH is still on good terms with him even though she is dating 7 now. That and also YF must be paying her a lot to be his overseas event coordi, considering her busy schedule with Gong Yoo.

There  is no fan club whereby all fans are of same opinions, in reality we are diverse, we have our bias, etc. Dahae/7 have been in entertainment industry long enough and have experienced both extremes of fandom, from praises to wrath. Ultimately this couple has to decide their life direction and not to be dictated by their fans. ;)

I do want to see her happy but it does appear that she is lost in terms of where she wants her career to be heading. We know she is headstrong type and will only follow her heart. It is just hard watching her career take a back seat yet again. Without her fans support it will be difficult to make a comeback.:mellow:

6 hours ago, ELY_397 said:

It has been a while since Dahae went into hiding....I wonder what she is doing/thinking right now. Her Chinese fan club has still not mentioned her dating news on Weibo, and apparently will only do so when she gets married. I wonder if it is the same with other fan clubs. Reaction in China has been mixed, some 7 fans still hope for a 7/PHB reunion while Donghae shippers are asking why not the other DW, etc. Some of her stupid PS antis are out mocking her (not about 7 but the fact that she has a boyfriend) but overall the tone is quite calm. Normally when there is hostility in her SNS, she will only post a message with no picture or not post at all. She is probably staying low until the news has sunk in with her fans.

Her BFF coordi was seen with LYF in NY this week. It just goes to show that DH is still on good terms with him even though she is dating 7 now. That and also YF must be paying her a lot to be his overseas event coordi, considering her busy schedule with Gong Yoo.

ELY, she's active in IG, but as u said, stay low key.

my friend said at 9/9 at around 2am, she was online and liked 2 pic @stunningmc acc. One pic we familiar with, a sunset at San Francisco Bay. 

--------

on fan support, there is a way to win fans heart at the same time doing what fans against at.

@Tey Ling Our delusion mind haha all those pic he has posted could have been taken earlier he is just posting now or he is really in studio.Who knows? Possible that they are still on trip.

So true that no matter whoever date whom fans and other people having same opinion abt it...is not possible.It will be miracle whole population have same view.Like me i don't find anything weird with hotel picture if the person is traveling overseas he or even we stay in hotel or if they are celebrity they have to stay on road to prove something to other people abt it.Why not stay home what the need of vacation.

@ELY_397 Since 7 reads his comments and msg more i guess we have to pass on our msg for DH through him :lol: She update her weibo without pic why not twitter not all fans have access to weibo :( I saw her IG chinese fan posted it, i mean 7 and Dh pic. I guess she is also one of who visit her on her filming sets.Chinese fans on weibo are also still posting LYF and DH pic and comparing her new pic with his.They still have some hardcore shipper i guess.

Reading DH every interview gives us some different view everytime they are not constant answer.So its really hard to predict what's going inside her mind.

Lets not worry if she wants to settle down let her,if she is happy with it.I don't want to see lonely DH.And her fans are always supportive its her work to show confidence in her decision and make her fans at ease.Dating someone or liking someone is not crime.

After posting the msg Tey Ling i saw this article.He is really in studio :lol:

Se7en To Film Comeback Music Video

It’s happening now.

Se7en is slated to film his music video on September 20 for his comeback. However, the specific comeback date is still up in the air.

The singer’s agency representative told media outlet Osen on the 20th that “Se7en has started to film the music video starting this morning. It will take place near Ilsan of Gyeonggi-do and Seoul.”

The source also stated, “The comeback date is yet to be decided.”

Se7en is making his comeback after four years when he last released When I Can’t Sing in February 2012. He sang the OST Die Schatten werden länger for his musical Elizabeth, as well as another OST for MBC’s drama.

credit:http://www.hellokpop.com/news/se7en-film-comeback-music-video/

Beside the musical and the recent ost for Monster kdrama, what has Se7en been doing all these 4 years? It must be a tough period for him, and only a good support system could get him going. A friend in need is a friend indeed, and that must be the feeling of Se7en towards Dahae, which is a good foundation for a relationship. All the best to the couple and hope this ship sails with a known destination. :)

13 hours ago, Tey Ling said:

Beside the musical and the recent ost for Monster kdrama, what has Se7en been doing all these 4 years? It must be a tough period for him, and only a good support system could get him going. A friend in need is a friend indeed, and that must be the feeling of Se7en towards Dahae, which is a good foundation for a relationship. All the best to the couple and hope this ship sails with a known destination. :)

He was in military till 28th December 2014.Then those controversy his contract with his previous agency ended in Feb 2015.I guess he was working to form new label and his own company 1109 in 2015.For making music i am sure person mind should be more peaceful.He has made I'm Good as single track for comeback.He is having fanmeeting on his BD in japan.

Like its said "Difficult roads lead to Beautiful destinations".Hope our DH find that destination or right person shall i say.

Archived